Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

I drew the leathery slab downward along his mid-line, toward his...

I saw his cock lurch and his balls tighten. A small rope of cum jumped from his tiny slit onto his belly. Cum oozing from the tip... stretching downward toward his skin. He had already cum twice and now he was nearly empty... but, just the feel of the leather...

I was surprised he was so sensitive and quick to cum. It was the quickest I'd ever seen in a man. I crawled onto the bed... sucking the cum from his belly... then the tip of his cock. He heaved in my mouth from the sensitivity. I cupped his balls and pulled them. He grunted out a sigh.

I continued my tease with his wicked crop.

I gently spanked his cock. Just enough to get him to clinch his ass cheeks. Not a mumble from his lips. I twirled the leather against his balls and took my time there. His balls lurched and pulled upward. I moaned to watch a man's balls move inside their sac.

I spanked the outside of his thigh and then the inside of his calf. I whacked the sole of his left foot and his knee jerked slightly. I dragged the wicked leather along his other leg, over his waist and along his chest... stopping at his chin. I leaned over and...

Kissed his lips. Twirling the paddle against his throat. He kissed me in returned.

I straddled his waist on my knees and placed both hands on his throat. He clinched and pulled at his restraints. He twisted his body beneath me.

"I told you I'd have my chance at you," I hissed. I applied pressure to his throat and I felt his neck muscles flex.

"You tell me if I get too close." I felt his muscles flex under my grip. His face begin to reddened.

I applied additional pressure and..

"Enough," he squelched. I released him and kissed his lips. I sucked his neck. I nibbled his nipple.

I twirled on my knees... pushing my pussy into his face and his cock into my mouth. I pulled a long hard suck on his veiny shaft and he lurched.

"Oh, Gawd," I hissed, as his lips and tongue captured my tiny clit.

Twenty seconds later, his cock lurched... spilling a tiny drop of cum onto my tongue. I swallowed and...

Thinking quickly, I rolled a condom on him, mounted him and began fucking him. Squeezing my pelvic muscles on his sensitive cock. He was wrenching his face behind his blindfold... clinching the scarves at his wrists... lurching his hips to toss me away. I rode him cowgirl... one of my best positions... flexing my pussy to inflict as much pain on his cock as I could... I hadn't forgotten my reddened ass and now it was pay back. I had planned to have him roll to the side a little so I could even the score on his tight and gorgeous ass. But, this would do... for both of us.

I leaned forward and removed his blindfold.

Within a minute, he was whimpering. Still writhing beneath me. With two minutes, he was croaking out words I didn't understand. Within three minutes... he gasped... bulged his eyes... lurched his neck toward me in sheer terror. I saw his eyes roll back. He collapsed backward and began pumping his hips at me again... failing to toss me away.

I heard a loud and violent rip and then...

I hand grabbed my arm and tossed me from the bed... I fell crashing onto the floor. I swiped my long hair away from my face as I sat on the floor. As I tried to stand... I saw my lover clutching his dick. Swollen in his hand... mumbling words.

"God Damn... it feels like it's going to explode!"

I'd seen this before. His cock was purple and swollen, probably caused from the Viagra. I went to the kitchen, dumped ice into a bowl and returned. Wrapping some ice in a cup towel, I placed the towel on his dick. I took a cube and rubbed it along his belly, pubis, and balls. Dripping ice water onto his body... in an attempt to erase his arousal and allow his cock to relax... And...

It was working.

Twenty minutes later... he was out cold... sleeping.

*****

I woke in my lover's bed.

My hair a mess across my face. I eased into a sitting position...

"Fuck!"

My left butt cheek was painfully sore. I eased over and rubbed it. Without effect, because it hurt to touch it. I rolled out of bed and onto my feet... still rubbing the burn in my ass.

James, fully dressed, strolled in with a sack and two plates in hand.

"Breakfast croissants from the bakery. They're still hot. I have coffee brewing in the kitchen, and good God. You're still sexy as ever. I only wish I could keep you here, just to admire."

I smiled a sleepy smile, gathered my ratty hair in my fists, twisted it into a knot, and pulled it over my right shoulder, caressing my breast as I crossed the room to kiss my lover. He set the items on the bed and accepted me in his arms. We kissed. A lover's kiss. After breakfast...

I sat crossed legged on the bed... nude. My little clit and clitoral hood in full view of my lover. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. My fingers twinkled my little clit for him and he moaned out loud. My eyes rolled back... My boobs wiggled as a mini orgasm vibrated through me.

"You're a torturous soul, Amy Masters. One more before you leave?"

I nodded. He rolled from the bed and dropped his pants. Unbuttoned his shirt and returned to the bed with condoms. I snatched them from his hand, tossed them to the side and pulled him onto the bed. On his back, I straddled his legs, leaned forward, and sucked his cock.

It immediately swelled in my mouth and hand. I raked my tongue against the sensitive underside and he lurched his hips at me.

"Holy shit," he groaned, as I watched his eyes roll back. His hips quivered with each stroke of my tongue across his tiny slit. He clinched the sheets...

He lurched within his cock and shot rope after rope of cum into my mouth. Tiny ones... I gulped his cum as I coaxed the cum from his balls with my hand. I opened his tiny slit with the tip of my tongue... sucked... to gain the last of my reward. I slurped him one last time, released him, and drew a finger across the corner of my mouth to wipe the cum that escaped. I licked my finger and cooed. I looked at my lover and he was still shivering with micro orgasms.

I crawled on top of him and took his face into my hands... and kissed him.

He struggled to speak... "Eres una diosa del sexo."

Despite his short endurance, he wasn't that bad of a lover. I still was going to speak with Michelle Perkins, though. My ass was still burning.

Chapter 19

I blinked.

I looked at Jenny and she shrugged her shoulders. Just as surprised as I was.

Maggie was on the other side of the dormitory lounge... talking... to a man. Clearly a student. She was smiling and talking to him just like any other woman I'd seen who had an interest in a man.

The guy wasn't half bad looking. Dark hair, about three inches taller than Maggie. Well-groomed...his sideburns worked for him... trimmed even with the bottom of his ear and the hair was short. I made a step toward Maggie and...

Jenny snatched my shoulder to stop me.

"I know him... Bryce Wilcox."

I turned to face her... "And?"

"He's in my Junior class. Finance and... my competition for Summa Cum Laude. The guy's got the brains and the looks."

"I want to meet him," I said, as I tried to turn. Jenny grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the dining hall.

"Later," she quipped. "Let's go to lunch."

"OK, but, what's the story on Bryce?" I asked, as I sat across from Jenny.

"He's like Maggie... Too serious with his studies. I heard his latest girlfriend left him. The second one to dump him since he arrived on campus with me two and half years ago." She scooped a fork full of green beans into her mouth.

I nodded as I slipped a bite of salad past my lips.

*****

I couldn't help but stare as Jenny and I walked back to our room. Maggie was still in lively conversation with Bryce. I was aching to interrupt and ask for an introduction, but Jenny waved me off.

"Forget it," she urged, as we ascended the stairs. "Maggie knows you too well. She may think you're trying to steal him. Although, don't bother. I heard he's terrible in bed. Self-centered... just like his personality. You won't like him."'

Jenny was right... Two weeks later, Caroline called and asked me to come to her room.

Maggie was pissed. And... in tears.

"That asshole she's been seeing just walked out on her after dumping his load. No kiss, no cuddling... nothing. Just pulled up his pants and left."

"Maggie," I cried, as I tried to take her into my arms.

"No!" she cried, as she put up a hand. "Just when someone... Damn it. What's wrong with me?"

"It's not you, Maggie. It's Bryce and he's an asshole."

She looked up at me. Clutching her chest as though to keep her heart from falling out.

"I know. But, it's me, too," she sobbed. "I'm terrible at sex. I've never had a boyfriend for more than two months and every time I've done it, it ends badly. Either me or him fuck it up!"

I arched both eyebrows... That was the first time I'd heard Maggie say "fuck." Or any word with four letters. I looked at Caroline and she seemed surprised, too.

"Baby, what can I do?" I pleaded. I frowned as I caught a glimpse of a used condom in Maggie's trash... leaking the contents onto a used paper cup. My blood began to boil... I wanted to wring Bryce's neck.

"I'm going home," she sniffled. "I'll be back on Monday."

"Can I go with you?"

She shook her head. "I just want my Mama."

Later that afternoon, I hugged Maggie's neck before she got inside her car to leave. Jenny and Caroline hugged her, too. As Maggie drove away...

"If I ever see Bryce Wilcox again..." I hissed.

And then, I wanted to help Maggie so much... but I didn't have the faintest clue what to do. Except one.

I pulled my phone from my purse.

*****

I rang the doorbell.

Hopeful everything would go well with Maggie and me.

When the door opened, Mrs. Grayson took me into her arms and hugged me.

"I'm glad you called, Amy," she whispered in my ear. "Come in, Dear."

I stepped past Mrs. Grayson into the entryway and then into the great living room. It had been the second time I had been in Maggie's home. I had met her parents and brother two months ago and stayed the night.

I wasn't in the living room ten seconds and Maggie appeared from the hallway... smiling a happy smile. As she approached me, I dropped my overnight bag and hugged her.

"I love you, Maggie," I whispered. "Thank you for letting me come see you."

She answered me with a firm and loving hug. I smiled.

When we broke our hug, I grabbed her hand, pulled her to the couch and we sat together. Mrs. Grayson left and I said...

"Tell me everything."

And...

Margaret "Maggie" Catherine Grayson did.

She told me about her family. Her uncle and aunt in Brenham. Her grandparents who live in Dallas (her mother's parents). And...

She had never had a decent boyfriend and every sexual experience ended badly. And, she was afraid to have any more because she's afraid her feelings will just get hurt again. And, it's why she has focused so much of her energy on her studies and career. To avoid the hurt feelings.

"Damn, Maggie," I thought to myself. I didn't know what to do.

Well... I did know what to do, but Lucas was... Well... I didn't know where he was. The last I heard, he was in Australia playing in a professional tour. Well, anyway, I couldn't think of another man who could give Maggie at least one good sexual experience... except Lucas. If only she liked girls... Lisa, Claire or Emily could give her anything she wanted. I could, too.

And, I doubted, if I could find someone for her, she would accept. And it was too bad, too. She is so pretty if she would just work on it.

"OK, Maggie," I started. "No studying this weekend. You, your mother and I are going to play in the kitchen today and get your mind off SMU. I brought some recipes from my Mommy and we're going to make a cake, a pie, and baked enchiladas. You and I are going to the grocery store to get everything and we're gonna have fun... together."

And we did... I admired the mother-daughter relationship when we were in the kitchen. Mrs. Grayson is so not like Maggie. And, she is so patient with Maggie and her OCD.

Later that evening, when Maggie left to ready for bed...

"You know, she can't help it."

I arched my eyebrows. I turned. Looking at Mrs. Grayson with a confused look as we stood in the kitchen.

"She has a mild case of Asperger's."

"Oh, my God," I thought. It all made sense now. I should have seen it. My niece has it, too.

"I'm familiar, Mrs. G. But, I didn't think..."

She hugged me and I hugged her in return.

"Patience, Amy. She needs your patience."

*****

I had a fistful of blonde hair in my hand.

Watching this gorgeous blonde giving me one of the best cunnilingus experiences of my life.

My eyes were rolling back as she sucked on my little clit.

Five feet four inches... blonde... brown eyes... pretty... D cups on her petite body. Her girls occupied the majority of her chest. I was in tittie heaven.

I lolled my head to the right.

Master Chief Aguilar stroking his cock as he watched two women in his apartment living room. Precum was drooling in a thin string from the tip of his dick. I licked my lips and waved him over. He put his cock on my lips and I slurped the tiny slit of its contents.

Michelle Perkins.

I found that little bitch and cornered her in the hallway of the Liberal Arts building.

"You could've told me he was a sadist," I hissed, in a subdued tone. My nose just millimeters from hers.

She grinned a wicked grin, looked hard at my mouth, snatched the back of my neck and...

...kissed me.

Slipping her tongue past my lips... briefly, before pulling away. My pussy responded.

"I've lusted over those lips since the day I met you," she swooned. "I had to have a taste while I had the chance." She pushed me away and shouldered past me... walking toward the exit. "So what. James told me you probably had some sadist in you."

I stepped in front of her to stop her. "He told you about us?" I snapped.

She shouldered me again and made for the exit.

"In detail."

"That bastard," I hissed, as I shook my head.

She stopped, turned and came back. "Master Chief Aguilar. He doesn't like being called a bastard."

I looked down on my blonde lover. On her knees... in front of the couch... I was slouched in front of her. My butt on the edge of the seat. My feet on her shoulders and my legs spread wide. She was licking me good. I held her hair away from her face... to see her full lips on my labial lips.

Her arms behind her back... Her hands were bound to her ankles. Velcro bracelets attached to Velcro anklets, compliments of Master Chief Aguilar.

I sensed she was getting tired of her position. So, I gently edged her toward the couch to lean against it. I hopped from the couch and removed her bracelets.

I looked at James and he looked disappointed.

"She likes it," he replied, to my stern look.

I hissed at him.

As I stood from my knees, Michelle took me into her arms. Kissing me and pushing my left boob into my chest with her hand. My nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her other hand holding the back of my head for a steady kiss. I could taste my arousal on her mouth and lips. My tummy quivered and my nostrils flared.

I grabbed her waist and bumped my pussy against her hip. I sliced my tongue past her full and pink lips and tapped her uvula. As she pushed my boob into my chest, I mirrored her boob with my own hand. She moaned loudly into my mouth as I gently squeezed and pulled on her pink nipple. I sensed James was just inches from us. Watching every move we made. I snuck a peek and he was gently stroking himself... intensely watching us kiss one another.

I was fascinated with Michelle's girls. With her tiny and slender torso, the base of her firm breasts occupied a good portion of her chest... nearly reaching to her arm pits on the outside and touching each other in her cleavage. Nearly to her collar bones.

I was lusting over Michelle with her boob in my hand when I felt her reach for and enter my pussy with two of her fingers. I gasped into her mouth and my knees buckled... pushing her fingers deeper inside me.

I released my kiss, grabbed her shoulders and pushed her onto the couch. I jumped on her, slipped my own two fingers into her blonde vagina and raked the front of her pussy.

"Holy shit," she hissed, into my mouth. "You're sexier than I imagined... you... Ho... ...ly Fuck."

I twirled my fingers inside her... She reached between us, grabbed my wrist and started working my fingers in and out of her oozing and sloppy entrance.

"Another finger," she croaked. "Hurry... ...Oh, GawdYes!"

Within a minute... "Fist me!"

OK. I had done this to Lisa. In Lisa's case, I thought she was too small to take my fist, but she wasn't. I learned then, a woman's vagina can enlarge to take just about anything... Within reason. And then... wondered if James Aguilar would test the limit of a woman. I hoped not.

"Some lube," I ordered, to my sexy host. He returned within seconds and drizzled the bottle onto my hand and wrist as I pumped my fingers back and forth into my new lover. Within a minute, I had my hand inside Michelle. She was squeaking...

Twisting and rolling my hand inside her... It felt tight. Her pelvic muscles gripping me.

I saw her eyelids flutter and roll back into her brain. She wasn't breathing. I reached up and squeezed her left nipple...

She sucked the oxygen from the room, arched her back, grabbed my wrist with one hand, grabbed my neck with her other hand, put her forehead against my forehead, and began fucking herself with my hand. Her pants and moans of breath hitting my face.

I massaged her cervix with my fingers as they slipped past. She was getting vocal and her voice began rising in register... Squeaking words I couldn't understand. I saw her eyes flutter...

She pulled my hand from her vagina, with a pop, and I felt her entrance suddenly snap shut...

"Ho... ...ly... ...Fu..."

As she collapsed back to the couch, I saw her eyes roll out of sight. She quaked and quivered for a moment and then... nothing. Just lying there. Then...

I saw her chest heave... her girls wiggled erotically. Air from the room suddenly rushed toward her mouth and nose.

James snatched my hand and licked and sucked Michelle's cum.

I caressed her cheeks and neck... Ten minutes later...

"How long was I out?" It was a whimper.

"Just seconds, Lover."

Her slitted eyes found me.

"That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." She strangled on her words. "Thank you." Her eyes rolled back for a moment and came back into focus. "You were touching my cervix and... and... It sent shock waves through me like I've never felt before. It was... perfect."

She wiggled out from my embrace, held me and kissed me. Romantically. Soft and feminine. She hummed into my mouth... Total satisfaction.

*****

This time, James was tied to the bed.

I grinned wickedly as I watched Michelle place a black blindfold across his eyes.

She pranced back toward me... A wicked smile on her lips, too.

Michelle was dressed for the part. A black mask... black stockings and garter... black low rise hipster panties... Black bra with the center of each cup cut away. Her pink nipples peeking out... a black choker... and... a black headband with devil horns.

I was afraid for James, she looked so good.

I stood there nude. To observe and participate if I wanted.

"You have the sexiest boobs, Amy," she hissed, as she bent over to get the riding crop. "You'll give me a chance to make love to them later, won't you?"

I kissed her lips... dark gray lipstick. Hot!

James Aguilar... tied to his bed.

On his knees... his ass pointing toward the ceiling, his face flat on his right cheek... his chest on the mattress. Velcro straps around his wrists, biceps, thighs, and ankles. Four ropes attached to loops beneath his bed. His ass aching to be spanked!

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers