Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sending Jenny a note that I wasn't coming back to the room tonight.

Good. Alex and I just returned from his opening home game and we're ... BUSY!!!

I giggled.

Keep him busy, Girl!!!

Paige screamed right when I touched the send button.

She was quivering in her knees and elbows from her overwhelming orgasm. John slapped her butt cheek and then the other one. Shoving his cock back inside her. She was gulping for oxygen... bobbing her head... her girls swaying from her chest. She screeched another orgasm and he spanked her again.

"Yeah, Baby," he growled in his deep voice. "Cumming hard on me is hot."

He backed away from her rear end and walked around the pool... stroking his cock with his right hand. Watching his wife with an intense stare.

Paige was still quaking on her hands and knees. He returned to her, stopped beside her bottom and unloaded his cum onto her sexy ass. Growling a deep and vocal growl as he pulled his cum from his dick. There wasn't much cum. He'd cum four times earlier, and he appeared to be nearly empty.

To watch those two go at each other couldn't be described in simple words. It's as though they were made to be lovers. Their bodies melded into each other when they were in each other's arms. They seemed addicted to the touch and feel of their partner. Once they got started, there was no stopping them. I couldn't keep up with them.

I popped a piece of cheese into my mouth as I watched Paige swipe a finger across her gorgeous ass and suck his cum into her mouth.

*****

I woke to the moan of a feminine voice in my ear.

I smiled in my thoughts.

Paige had an arm around me in a cuddle... a spoon. Her girls were pressed into my back and my rear was tucked into her waist and hips. Her knees were against the back of my legs. She clutched my left breast in her right hand.

I soon felt the mattress begin to move. I rolled my eyes as I knew her second moan was when John slipped his cock into her pussy from behind. I cuddled deeper into Paige as John screwed her for the next 10 minutes. She didn't cum, but he did. Whimpering out his release as she hummed her satisfaction into my ear.

An hour later... I was dressed and making out with my beautiful blonde lover at the entryway of her home. Standing on my toes as our lips and tongue bid goodbye for now. I love kissing Paige. In three hours, we would be meeting again, with Lisa for lunch.

I turned from Paige and kissed John. Hard and long. His thick and wide lips were addicting.

I had new friends... with benefits.

Chapter 17

I skipped from the last step of the stairs onto the third floor of the dorm.

Heading to Maggie Grayson's room.

I had decided I was going to be Maggie's new roommate next year. Both of us would be juniors. And, Maggie's roommate would be graduating in May, leaving her without a roommate for next year. It was perfect timing.

I was going to lose Jenny to Alex. Their upcoming marriage in June would have her leaving the dorm and living with Alex until she graduated the following May. With Alex graduating in May before their marriage, Alex had lined up a job with a petroleum company in Frisco. His father knew the owner and helped him get the job. Alex would work, while Jenny finished her final year. Then, the two would move to San Antonio, where Alex would join the family petroleum business and Jenny could work at any bank of her choosing. She was on track to graduate Summa Cum Laude.

I want to be Maggie's roommate in the hopes I could get her to lighten up. The girls on her floor were telling me they were worried about her. If anyone could get Maggie out of her room and into having a little fun, I could do it. And, if I felt I needed any help, I'd drag her cute little ass to my Mommy and Daddy's house, where they would treat her like a queen and refuse to let her not have some fun.

Caroline waved me into the room, but rolled her eyes at me as I entered.

"Good luck," she whispered, as she nodded toward Maggie, turned and left for the dining hall, closing the door behind her.

"Maggie?"

"Hmm," she replied, without looking up from her notes.

"I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" She didn't look up.

I stood beside her with my arms crossed under my girls. Waiting for her to look at me. I had to stamp my foot for her to flinch and look at me... a scowl on her face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I've called and called, trying to get you to see me and Jenny and you keep making up some lame excuse about a test next week. You've got every girl in this dormitory worried sick about you."

"I do have a test next week."

"We 'ALL' have tests next week, Maggie," I retorted, waving my arms in a swoosh. "All of us! But that doesn't keep us from being with friends and just hanging out. Girl, you can't keep doing this. You're grandfather, or uncle, or whoever it is you're going to work for, won't have you because you won't interact with anyone... Socially. Do you want to get fired by your... whoever he is? How embarrassing would that be? To be fired by a relative."

She blinked at me like I had gone crazy.

"If I can't make a minimum GPA, Uncle Terry won't hire me. And, my life will be over if that happens. I love my uncle and I want to work for him and be as successful as he has been. With Aunt Mary gone, it means even more to me now."

I snatched Caroline's desk chair, pulled it next to Maggie and sat down.

"I admire your dedication, Maggie. I really do. I have my own desires for my career, but I'm telling ya. You can have a social life... AND... make the grades you want. I'm living proof. My GPA is 3.79."

She looked at me like she didn't believe me. I scowled, reached for her notebook computer and began typing.

"That's my work!" she howled.

"I saved it... relax."

I logged into my university records, spun the computer screen in front of her and pointed to the bottom right.

"3.79."

She looked up from the screen and to me.

"OK. So you're Magna Cum Laude material. But, what you don't realize is, my cousins... Uncle Terry's children... those who have graduated from college are Summa Cum Laude. The entire family has more brains than the entire state. I'm under family pressure here."

I was thinking quick now.

"Does Uncle Terry like you? I mean, does he even care about your career?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does. He likes me and is always calling to check on me. He invites my family to his ranch on holidays and he is always giving me his attention."

"Is it all business when he talks to you, or does he have fun? You know? Playing cards, or going dancing... things like that?"

I could see her brain processing my words.

"Well... it is like that. Yeah, we talk about my career, but it always goes back to riding horses, going to the beach, and eating at his favorite restaurant on Galveston Bay."

"I can't believe it, Maggie," I huffed, as I stood from the chair. "Even your smart ass uncle, who's so fuckin' successful, knows how to socialize and have a little fun." I pointed a finger at her. "You, Maggie Grayson, are going to have some fun. And I... yes, I am going to help you be that fun person I know is deep down inside you. If your uncle can do it, you better do it, too, or he's going to think you're creepy, just like the girls on this floor."

She blinked at me as though this was new news. The creepy part.

"Get up out of that chair," I ordered. I pulled on her hands to force her to her feet. "You're gonna say 'yes' to the next question I ask you and then, you and I are going to be best friends."

She stared at me. I'm sure she didn't have any words in reply because no one had ever spoken to her like I was this moment.

"I need a roommate next fall, and you will need one, too. I want to be roommates with you, Maggie. Please, say 'yes.'"

She paused. I knew she was second guessing.

"Say 'yes,' Maggie. I promise, you won't regret it. And, if you think it isn't working out, I'll find you a new roommate. My feelings will be hurt, but I want you happy, rather than be around me and unhappy."

"I don't think I could be unhappy with you around. Jenny tells me you're the best thing that's ever happened in her life, until she met Alex."

Emotions hit me like a truck, when she mentioned Jenny... I thought I was going to break down, right there and then. But I couldn't until Maggie said "yes." Then, Maggie...

"OK. Roommates next fall."

I squealed and flew into her arms. Hopping up and down. Hugging her hard. Tears of joy falling on my cheeks. Maggie actually hugged me back.

"I love you, Maggie. We're going to have so much fun."

I pushed her away, opened the door and stepped into the hallway...

"HEY, GIRLS!!! MAGGIE AND I ARE GOING TO BE ROOMMATES NEXT FALL!!!"

Forty five minutes later, the last girl left Maggie's room.

Word traveled fast, because, I'm sure Maggie and I hugged nearly every resident in the dormitory. All of them, thrilled over our new friendship. Jenny came running up when she heard. Telling Maggie she wouldn't regret it.

Maggie's roommate, Caroline, pulled my cute ass into the hallway when she returned from the dining hall.

"How the hell did you do it? She's like a brick of ice."

"My charm," I chirped, with a cocky grin on my lips. "I promised her we would have fun, no matter what, and her grades would be at or above where they are now. And, Jenny sealed the deal for me!"

I turned to Maggie, and for the very first time I can remember... she was smiling at me. My heart swelled in my chest.

"I feel like we just got engaged," she said, with a light hearted tone, and a rare grin.

Caroline laughed and hugged her. I hugged her, too.

"Maggie. We are friends now. I'm taking you to see my Mommy and Daddy and they are going to absolutely love you. And, Jenny is getting married and you and I are going to be the hostesses for her bridal shower at my Mommy's and Daddy's house. Mommy is going crazy and can't wait to host Jenny's shower. You and I are going to have fun planning everything!"

"You're going to take me to see your parents? At their home?"

"Yeah."

"Leon Masters? I'm going to meet him?"

I winked at her... "Daddy's going to love you, Maggie. In fact, I bet he tries to steal you away from your uncle. Who knows? You and I may be working together."

She smiled and hugged me... again. Again... a rare thing for Maggie. I was already proud of myself.

I looked over Maggie's shoulder during our hug and saw her cork bulletin board. Photographs of family. But one photo caught my eye.

A handsome, older man with a beautiful woman in his arms. When we released one another, I walked toward her bed and leaned over to see the photo a little closer. The man was not only handsome, but very handsome. One of the best looking men I've ever seen. Equally as handsome as my Daddy.

"Who's the couple here?" I asked, as I pointed to the 4x6 print.

"That's Aunt Mary and Uncle Terry."

I turned to face her. "The one you want to work for?"

She nodded.

"And, your Aunt Mary has passed away, right?"

"Yeah. It'll be two years next spring. He's lonely without her. My mother is worried sick about him."

"Worried sick," I repeated, as I turned to look at Uncle Terry again. "That's a phrase I used on you, Maggie. Just a little over an hour ago." I turned to face her with a smile. "After today, no one is going to be worried sick about you ever again. I guarantee it. It takes another to help someone who needs help."

I hugged her and kissed her cheek before I left.

"I'm calling you every day, Maggie. We're best of friends now." Later...

I stepped into my room and closed the door behind me. Leaning against it with a sigh.

"Do you think I'm making a mistake with Maggie?"

"Nope," Jenny replied. She spun around in her chair and smiled at me. "Your memory is a little short, Amy. This time last year, I was a mopey dopey, too. The next thing I know, I'm getting married. Because you refused to let me not have fun. To enjoy the simple things, like friends. You showed me how to have fun and Alex has just added on to it. I'm grateful and I'm sure Maggie will be, once she sees how you're helping her."

I skipped across the room, pulled Jenny to her feet and hugged her.

"Thank you, Jenny. I needed a little reassurance."

*****

Jenny and I were going to the dining hall when Cole Beebe stepped into the lounge of the dormitory. He saw us and made to intercept us.

I waved him into the direction of the dining hall and he smiled.

"Hey, Jenny." Cole hugged her and then me.

"Have lunch with us," I chirped, after I hugged him and kissed him.

"Can't. I just finished at the athletic dining hall and I've got a test on Friday morning before I leave for Charlotte. Do you have a minute? I have something I want to show you. From Lucas."

"Sure. Jenny, I'll catch up."

When Jenny left for the serving line, Cole guided me to the nearest table and we took seats across from each other. He smiled, reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Unlocked it, swipe once or twice and then pushed it toward me on the table.

I frowned a little. Wondering what was about to happen.

I picked up his phone and began to read the text message.

Cole,

I've been thinking long and hard since leaving Dallas. And, I know you've been hesitant about seeing the women I was seeing in Dallas. Not wanting to test our relationship as brothers.

I arched my eyebrow and looked at Cole. Women? Plural? I continued reading...

Believe it or not, the number of women here in Florida has dropped off dramatically because Coach Bonneville is working my ass off, getting me ready for next month in Sao Paulo. I've decided my path lies in my tennis career until I can't play the game any longer, and I'm going to focus and get the most out of it I can, for as long as I can. I told you months ago, I could fall in love with Amy Masters, but I was afraid I would ruin her career and mine, too. I still believe I'm in love with her, but tennis has commanded my love in her place. So... if you want, I won't hold any brotherly grudges if you happen to meet up with, and go out with my past lovers. I know Maria, Clarice, Jordan, and possibly Amy, would take you up on any offers. Maria is still pissed at me because I wouldn't do a threesome with her and you. I miss you, still. And, I love you. Lucas.

I looked at Cole with a faux scowl on my face.

"Women? Plural? Why are you showing me this? And who is Maria?"

He snatched his phone from my hand with a wicked snicker.

"It means I'm asking you out on a date. Business suit and dinner. Party dress for you. And no benefits. It's a 'get to know each other' date. Please?"

I stood from my chair, rounded the table and kissed him before he could get up.

"Call me. I would love to go out with you. And... I want to meet Maria."

*****

I was in a 69 with Cole.

Kinda of... In Cole's bedroom, Maria had her pussy rubbing against his lips. I was sucking Cole's seven inch, and not so thick, cock. I love it.

Maria stopped sucking my clitoris... "Cole, thank you for inviting me and Amy. I am loving this."

I was loving it, too. Cole told me we were "double dating" with Maria. Cole took me and Maria to dinner, then to Reunion Tower. Maria, turns out, is on the golf team and she's a Mexican, like me. Well, not quite like me. Maria is from Monterrey, Mexico. A Mexican national.

About five feet seven inches tall, beautiful skin, black hair and very dark eyes. She has tan lines from playing golf so much.

As soon as Cole opened the door to his one room apartment, Maria had me pinned against the wall. Deep kissing me and feeling me up through my red keyhole party dress. I had my hand on the back of her neck... pulling her into my lips... I think I removed her tonsil with my tongue.

Cole... casually, walked past us, went to the kitchen, poured drinks, then returned to watch Maria and I go at each other. And... we did. Ending up on Cole's couch, naked, taking turns sucking and licking each other's boobs and nipples.

"I've never been with a Mexican girl," she hissed, after she took her mouth from my boob, and looked up. "I want you so bad." I was a little surprised she hadn't been with another Mexican girl. Back to Cole's bedroom...

I rose to my knees, rolled Maria on her back, and crawled on top of her. Taking her lips into mine.

"You're so pretty, Maria, I just had to have you. Cole, fuck me while I make out with Maria."

I had her perky C cup in my hand, squeezing her, as my tongue sliced through her mouth. Her arms around my neck. I could feel Cole touch my entrance and then slowly push himself inside... I moaned into Maria's mouth as his dick ignited the nerves in my pussy.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, as he tapped my cervix. I felt him slowly gain a rhythm... on my knees, still kissing Maria, I wiggled backward a bit to match his strokes. I licked and sucked her sexy dark brown nipples as Cole had me boiling up inside. My vaginal nerves were warming up quickly. I felt tingles from head to toe as I raked Maria's nipple against the roof my mouth. She was pressing the back of my head, forcing my mouth harder into her boob. She was becoming more vocal each minute. Then...

She pushed me away and rolled onto her hands and knees... pointing her pussy to Cole.

"Fuck me and Amy, Cole. Amy, come over here and put your hip against mine, as Cole takes turns on us. We can kiss each other while Cole gets... Oh!... ...Yes, Baby... ...Just like that, Cole."

Cole took turns on us for the next ten minutes. Screwing us while standing by the edge of the bed. Pulling on our hair and slapping our sexy asses.

I pulled Maria on top of me. Kissing her mouth and loving it. I felt Cole get on the bed, as Maria hovered over me on her knees. I then felt the bed moving... Cole was screwing Maria and she kissed me. Maria was getting into Cole's rhythm and six minutes later, she was nearly screaming into my mouth. She stiffened, released my lips and... in her very thick Spanish accent...

"HOLY... FUCK!... ... I'MCUMMINGI'MCUMMINGI'MCUMMING!... ...OH, DIOS!"

She shoved her sexy ass into Cole's pubis and twisted and banged at him... in an effort to force more of him inside her. Squealing out Spanish words... I think they were expletives. At least some of them.

It was beautiful to see her face wrenched in exquisite pleasure. I rolled from underneath her to let her collapse on the bed. Cole followed her down... still inside her, and began fucking her again. Her legs together, his knees outside her legs, a hand on her shoulders, and another in the small of her back... to gain leverage... swinging his hips forward and backward... long stroking my Mexican lover. His Mexican lover. I stood next to the bed in awe. Watching the two was erotic.

I counted two more orgasms from Maria and then Cole growled and whimpered through his orgasm. Collapsing onto Maria... grinding his pubis into her ass... whimpering like an animal, as he finished off in her. Condom, of course. My rule.

A minute or two passed, and Cole rolled onto his back next to Maria. I cuddled against Cole. Kissing his neck and shoulders, as his chest heaved... his lungs begging for oxygen. Maria whimpered back into the world of sanity. She cooed into his ear and she twirled her fingers through his chest hair. In her sexy, Spanish accent...

"Why wouldn't Lucas let you and me do a threesome with him."

It was cute... She sounded like...

"Wye wood-int Loo-Kaas let choo-n-me do a tree-some wit-him."

I have to admit... It took some effort to understand Maria when she spoke English. The way she rolled her tongue when speaking was sexy, but... very difficult to understand some of her English words.

1...678910...13