Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released him and he gutted out a sigh. I continued caressing his skin as I rounded his left shoulder and stood in front of him... looking him straight in the eye.

"Do you like to tie up women or do you like to be tied?"

"I would like nothing better than to tie you up with silk scarves and fuck you through the night."

I gestured with my head toward his bedroom and he led the way.

I let him tie me up to his bed. Only after... he told me what would happen and how. I didn't want any surprises.

My wrists bound with silk scarves and then tied to the bedposts at the headboard. My ankles bound likewise to the footposts. I was on my tummy... naked on a man's bed. I only hoped he was good for his word. I could move my arms and legs if I needed.

I heard a sharp whack on the closet door and I turned my head to see a riding crop slicing through the air and the handle in his fist. A flexible stick with a tiny, flexible leather paddle on the end. My pussy twitched and my ass puckered as I saw his thick cock standing at full attention against his belly... Throbbing with his heart beat.

I had been struck with a riding crop on two occasions with my lovers. I made sure they knew my limits when it came to hitting me. And, I told James, too.

"Only on the ass, James, and start out slow and light. Increasing with each follow-up until I say I've reached my limit. Remember... it's consensual, only if I say it is."

"Agreed."

And immediately... he struck my cute ass and I screamed into the mattress. I fought through the pain... the Asshole thinks that was light?!!!

I hissed at him... "That wasn't a light start off, James. This time..."

I screeched into the mattress as my ass was on fire. Thousands of bees swarming and stinging at my left butt cheek.

"You Bastard! One more and you're... FUCK!!!"

I screamed my lungs out... I was convinced my ass was bleeding, it hurt so much. He had to have cut me. I felt him crawl onto the bed, straddle me on his knees and lean over to my ear.

"You're good, mi Gatita. A bruise for a week in return for nearly yanking my balls off. I wanted to call you a fuckin' bitch, but then I remembered your rules. I like your rules. I thrive on rules. Navy's full of rules and I never broke one, mind you. Did you call me a bastard? ... Hmm... I didn't give you the same, name calling rule, did I? Well, I'll just have to make up for it later this evening, young lady."

He breathed hot breath on my cheek, left the bed and went to his bathroom. A few seconds later he returned and began gently applying a gel to my screaming left butt cheek.

"Aloe vera... Once a day, with no panties, so the skin can breathe."

I knew it would take a while to have an effect. But, at least he didn't leave me uncared for. The fact he had it readily available... the asshole. I would have to have a talk with Michelle. As he took his time massaging gel on my butt...

"You have the sexist ass I've ever seen on a Mexican girl. In fact, you have the sexist body I've ever seen. When you took off your panties and stood before me, my first thought was... Perfection. Your body is the perfect specimen for a man to have sex with. To continue his genetic line. You're an irresistible lure to men, Miss Masters... to draw men toward you so they can attempt to have children with you. The perfect body to have children. Your hips, breasts, and waist scream... 'have sex with me and make me a mother.' It is taking every ounce of strength and will to keep from raping you right now. And, my dick is throbbing so hard, it feels like I'm going to self-ejaculate... just by looking at you on my bed."

He leaned into my ear again...

"Master Chief Aguilar... if you want to call me a foul name, Miss Masters. My men called me by my earned rank but with a harsh tone of... 'you bastard'." He chuckled loudly as he left the bed again. As he left for the bathroom, to return the gel... "I was proud they called me by my rank and hated me at the same time. They were the best sailors and special operators in the world because of me, and they knew it."

He returned from the bathroom and stood by the bed so I could see him... holding the riding crop.

"You take that to me again, I'll get a chance at you later... Master Chief Aguilar." I hissed my last three words and slitted my eyes.

He barked out a laugh as he lightly touched my right butt cheek with the crop. I cliched every muscle I had at the feel of the leather. He wickedly... dragged the leather paddle along my inner thigh toward my feet. Pausing to tickle the sole of my foot. Every nerve I possessed was on high alert for a sinister strike by his hand.

He spanked the bottom of my foot. Hard enough to get my attention. He drew the end of the crop back up my other inner leg and gave my pussy a little tap. I didn't say a word, but I did hope we wasn't that cruel. He worked it underneath me... I lifted my hips... to massage my clitoris with the paddle. He wasn't aggressive... I sensed he was watching me... to gauge my reaction.

He withdrew it from underneath me and dragged it across my screaming butt cheek... I flinched and I heard him inhale. He continued dragging the sinister leather across my back, then my side, then twirled the paddle against my left side boob. My girls were squished against the mattress and he spent some time there... touching my side boob with the crop.

"Perfect," he whispered. "Absolute perfection. You are unique among women, Señorita."

I heard him drop the riding crop and drop to his knees. I turned my head to face him. He was intensely focusing on my side boob. Staring at my side with a neutral look. He reached to touch me...

"May I?" He didn't look at my face... stilling focusing on my side boob.

"Yes."

He inhaled and began caressing my side boob with his fingers. He was gentle. Suddenly, he leapt onto the bed with me... on his knees... straddling me. He leaned over and breathed into my neck. He reached under me... both hands just below my breasts.

"May I?"

"Yes," I hissed.

He moved both hands up my torso and cupped my girls... firmly. He inhaled... loudly. He squeezed the flesh of my girls... he leaned forward... I could feel his naked cock against my butt. He wiggled his hips and his dick slipped into my butt crack. I clinched my butt on him and he moaned into my neck and squeezed my girls more.

"Sexy," he whispered. He lifted his cock from me. "I'm about to go off on you. You have that effect on me."

He twisted my girls inward and toward each other... I croaked at the shock. "Enough," I gasped. "Too much."

He complied and released me... rolling to the right onto the mattress to look into my face. On his side... staring at my dark brown eyes...

"I can't believe how beautiful you are." He slitted his eyes and opened them. "All the other women I've been with... don't even come close." He kissed me on my cheek and rolled away onto his feet... disappearing behind me. A few minutes later... he appeared by the bed so I could see him. He tossed three condoms on the bed, along with a bottle of lube.

He rolled one, two and three condoms onto his dick and lathered it with lube.

"I'm prone to premature ejaculation, Miss Masters." He looked down on me to see my reaction. I had been with men like him before. "A prostitute, when I was 20, suggested the condoms and a doctor suggested topical lidocaine." He paused to watch me. "I don't use the lidocaine any more... It has a poor effect on my lover when she gives me head." He leaned down to my ear. "I'm not confident the three condoms will work well with you, Amy. You're too sexy and gorgeous. Just thinking I'm inside you will have me going off in seconds."

He crawled onto the bed and straddled my legs. "I took Viagra to keep me going with you tonight. Once I go off the first time, it gets better for you as the evening progresses. I stay stiff and the sensitivity lessens."

His fingers... He touched my pussy... "May I?"

I wiggled my ass and forced his finger gently into my entrance. One, and then two fingers slipped inside me... testing me for my natural lubrication. My pussy clinched his fingers and began drooling.

"Perfect," he slurred, as his fingers withdrew. I heard him lick his fingers and hum his approval. I felt him knee walk... his knees outside my legs... lean over me, then his cock touched my slick crease.

"May I?"

"Don't ask me anymore, James. I've waited for this moment all week."

He leaned over further and I felt him enter me... slowly. My eyes rolled back. The nerves inside my pussy responded favorably to his intrusion. My pelvic muscles clinched him and drew him in. Pleasures sprang from my hips and flooded my body. I arched my waist to point my ass and pussy toward him as he touched my cervix. Once fully inside me...

He began a rhythm... slow at first, to allow the lube and my body to adjust. Once the resistance diminished... He screwed me. One hand on the small of my back and the other near my left shoulder. Swiveling his hips to and fro... sliding his cock through my needy vagina.

I immediately began panting... moaning... squeaking... groaning as his thickness rubbed against all my sensitive nerves.

Now... I'm not one to favor being tied to a bed when a man screws me. I much prefer holding a man close to me... feeling the flex of his muscles and his skin. It's more intimate and my body responds the way I like it to respond when I can hold a man in my arms while making love. Like right now... I want to massage my girls and stimulate my nipples to urge an orgasm to come. All I can do is try to scrape my nipples against the bed sheet, and I wasn't doing a very good job of it. My clit was rubbing the sheet in response to his thrusts, but I knew it would become raw soon if he continued.

Yeah, I prefer being beneath James... on my back... my arms and legs free to do their will... I can see his face... touch his arms and chest... my legs wrapped around him... squeezing his cock with my pussy... twinkling my little clit with my fingers as he fucks me...

"OhMyGod... ...I'm cumming... ...Yeep!"

I quaked and shivered... my arms pulled on my restraints... I bucked my hips against him as my body exploded in mind inducing pleasures. His thick cock thrust at me two more times and I heard him roar...

"Good, God Almighty! Fuckin'cumming, woman!" He pelted my ass with his pubis as his mini orgasms flooded his back and hips. He collapsed onto my back and breathed into my neck.

As he recovered... I realized, for the first time, I made myself cum just thinking of James on top of me. Yeah, his thick dick was stimulating me, but I normally need additional stimulation to cum wildly. This time, it was different.

I felt him slide a hand beneath me and take my left boob... gently massaging me as his lungs heaved against my back. A minute later...

He rolled off me and onto his feet... untying my wrists and then my ankles.

"Lasted longer than I expected," he casually said, as he left the bedroom. "You're fuckin' amazing. You know that?"

He returned a minute later while I was in the bathroom. I had to pee. And... my ass hurt when I sat on the toilet.

I washed my pussy and my hands and flipped the bathroom light switch as I entered his darkened bedroom. Earlier, a small lamp had cast a warm glow. Now, I couldn't see him.

"I have a bottle of water for you," he said from the darkness. "Join me on the bed."

I knee crawled on the bed and found him leaning against pillows shoved against the headboard. I could barely see him... my eyes still adjusting to the darkness. I sat next to him... he had placed some pillows for me and I adjusted them to my need.

I felt him place a bottle of water in my hand. I touched his cock and he was still stiff. Good... I wanted to ride him when he was ready.

"How's your cute ass?" he chuckled, before pulling a gulp of water.

I grabbed his right nipple and fauxed I was going to pull it off his chest. He placed his hand over my wrist with an involuntary reflex and I could see his head turn toward me... my eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"I won't sit for a week, I'm sure... Master Chief," I slurred, as I released his tight pectoral.

He gut laughed... spilling some water from his bottle. I licked and slurped it from his chest and belly.

"Sexy," he moaned. "I like a woman that cleans me up." He inhaled hard to refresh his lungs. "Your pleasure for the rest of the evening. I had mine, mi Gatita. I do have some work to do, tomorrow after lunch. And, I would like to take you to lunch."

I punched at some pillows and laid my head on them. "Sorry, my roommate and I are having lunch together. She's getting married. Thank you for offering, though. I'll need to be back by ten tomorrow morning."

"Staying the night? OK. I thought perhaps you would want to go home this evening."

I reached and pulled his neck so he would be on top of me. My legs spread and bent, I wanted him to lick me. I pushed on his shoulders in the direction of my pussy.

"Go down on me," I hissed. "I'll take my pleasures from here."

He was good... real good. He'd been practicing with his mouth on a woman. Sucking and raking my clitoris with his tongue, he had his fingers squeezing my nipples... sending waves of pleasures straight to my needy nub. He ate me out good... for over ten minutes and then...

"Yes," I hissed, as I grabbed both sides of his head and began rubbing my pussy up and down his mouth and chin. My eyes slitted and rolled crossed eyed. I squeaked out my pleasures... knowing a good orgasm was on its way... I mini fucked his mouth with my tiny clit...

"Holy Fuck!... ...I love it... ...I love it... ... I love it..." I squeaked in crescendo.

My next words in an ultra-high pitched tone... "Oh, James!... ...Yeep!"

I clutched his head between my legs as I went into a body consuming seizure. I lost all contact with the physical world. I had forgotten my ass had been abused and was on fire. I quaked and quivered as my nerves exploded throughout my body. I could feel James gently sucking and licking me. It was perfect. I came again... it was perfect... I came a third time... it was perfect.

I rolled out from his clutches and balled up into the fetal position. Twitching and whimpering in the dark as mini orgasms slammed into me.

"I regret turning out the lights for that one. I'm wagering it was beautiful."

I felt him cuddle into me from behind. His stiff cock massaging my painful ass.

*****

We sat on his bed... eating fruit and cheese. Well, I wasn't sitting... I was either lying on my side with my head in my elbowed hand, or on my tummy. My ass was still raging.

He couldn't keep his eyes off my pouty lips, eyes, boobs, and pussy. I gathered my hair and pulled it over my shoulder to hide my left boob and he moaned in disappointment, But, my sexy nipple parted my hair and he focused on it. I could see lust in his eyes.

I rolled from the bed, took the plate of food to his dresser, returned with three condom packages and tossed them to him. I watched him roll each one onto his stiff pecker as I inserted a small amount of lube into my needy tunnel. I tossed the bottle of lube to him and he stroked himself with a slick hand.

I pushed him onto his back, mounted him and forced my pussy to swallow his thickness. I slitted my eyes and moaned a pleasurable sigh as he tapped my cervix and stretched me wide.

"Don't touch me," I hissed, as I leaned forward onto his hardened chest. "Hands behind your head." I handled his upper arms, pressed my girls into his nearly hairless chest, and raised my hips upward... his cock slicing through my pussy... I dropped my hips and began fucking myself with his cock. My hips lurching up and down his thick rod.

He stiffened and clinched his jaws as my tight pussy had an immediate effect on his endurance. He pulled his hands from behind his head and clinched the sheets beside us. I could tell he was in pleasurable pain. My pussy muscles raking the tip of his cock.

I could feel the effect of his thickness on myself. His cock swelling my insides. My pelvic nerves firing in rapid succession. My vulva gripping his veiny cock. I love it.

I huffed and panted into his shoulders. I clinched my eyes as I focused on my need. He went off in less than a minute. Lurching his hips upward... groaning like a wounded animal... I kept fucking him through his writhing body and whimpers.

For several minutes I fucked myself... my pussy squeezed him and tortured his sensitive dick.

I rose to the upright position and cowgirled him. I placed my right hand on his upper chest and my left hand on his...

Throat.

I smiled a sinister smile and he put his hand over my wrist. To make sure I didn't kill him. His eyes... he was in pain as I took my pleasures from his sensitive thick cock. He focused on my face... fearful I would clinch his larynx.

I swiveled my pubis forward and then backward... grinding and forcing his dick deep inside me. I soon developed a steady rhythm. Twirling his thickness against the walls of my tight pussy. Nerves responding in pleasures. I squeaked... huffed... moaned... groaned... growled... chirped. Concentrating on my need as I gently squeezed his throat. He gripped my wrist tighter in response.

"You're so deep inside me right now," I huffed, and nearly fell into his shoulders. Regaining my balance, I stepped on the gas. Fucking him as fast as I could. I felt an orgasm rapidly boiling and... I fell forward...

I bit his shoulder.

"FUCK!"

He lurched his hips when I bit him...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... ...YEEP!"

I quaked and shivered as I drove my hips against him. I twisted and ground my pussy against him... desperate to consume every millimeter of his gorgeous cock. I whimpered into his neck and shoulder. I felt him clutch my back and press me into his chest. My boobs smothered into his hardened pectorals. My pussy convulsing in mini orgasms.

"Can you feel me?" I whimpered. "Squeezing your dick?"

"Yeah, it's torture. My tip is too sensitive." He barely got his words out. He rolled me over and stood above me on his knees. Stroking his dick in the hopes it would relieve the pain.

"Time out," he huffed. "I time out on women all the time. I just can't keep up."

*****

I smiled... wickedly.

He wasn't.

While he had gone to the kitchen, I found his riding crop.

I tapped the leather paddle on the palm of my hand... then, I gently slapped the side of my leg.

"My turn," I hissed.

I saw him gulp and I wanted to laugh... because it was funny the way he did it. It was clear... He didn't expect me to find it.

I gestured to the bed with the crop and wiggled the bottle of aloe vera at him. His eyes widened as he stepped toward the bed... hesitantly. His cock began to thicken and swiped at the air in front of him. I wanted to laugh so, so much. I kept my somber expression, though.

I tied him to the bed... on his back. His arms above his head and his legs spread apart. Hands and feet pointing to the corners of his bed.

I took one of the scarves and blindfolded him. By now, his cock was throbbing to his heartbeat, against his belly. I moaned. I love seeing a man's veiny cock throb and beckon me... because of me. I wanted to put my lips around him.

I slapped the crop against the pillow near his ear. He didn't flinch. Which, surprised me... until I realized, he was a highly trained, elite warrior. I shrugged my shoulders and touched his neck with the leather paddle. Again... not one muscle moved.

"OK," I thought, and shrugged my shoulders.

I wispy slapped his biceps with the paddle and he didn't move. I caressed his pectorals... dragging the wicked leather from one side to the other. I spanked his left nipple. Again... not one muscle moved as I saw the skin begin to redden. I caressed his nipples with the edge of the tiny paddle... delighting in seeing them stiffen.