Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole half choked, half groaned, and caught his breath. He was still oxygen starved.

He turned onto his side to face her... his back to me, as he caressed the hair from her face. In a soft voice...

"Because he's a mother fucker... and he is, Maria. He's fucked six married women back home and, eleven married women in Florida. I think it's because he isn't comfortable with another naked man in the room and, in such close contact with him and the woman they're sharing. Yet, he doesn't have any problem going FFM. I think it creeps him out... the other man I mean. Perhaps he's spooked the other man will turn on him, instead of the girl."

Six married women... And another eleven? I knew about the one. Lucas... you are mother fucker!

"What about you, Cole? Any hang ups sharing a woman with another man?" I cuddled into his back. Raking my stiff nipples across his skin. Scratching his chest hair.

"Never done it. I suppose I haven't given it any thought. No one has offered an MMF."

I put my cheek against his... holding him from behind... my arm around his chest and twirling his nipple... Smiling at my Mexican lover. "And... are you a mother fucker, too, Cole?"

"I wished! Lucas is the luckiest prick I know. I wished I got just half the pussy he gets."

*****

Maria and I were snacking on grapes and cantaloupe. She was telling me how she made out with a freshman girl on the golf team during a road trip to Houston. She had been trying to get into her panties for several weeks, with no luck. Then, she caught her and another freshman girl drinking wine in their room... Wine they weren't supposed to have, because of team rules. Amanda was a little drunk and before she knew it, Amanda was kissing her and the other girl... Lucy. Amanda had Maria stripped in no time, went down on her without Maria asking and Lucy was...

"Hey. I was wondering," Cole interrupted, as he stood in front of us in the kitchen... holding a small bag with a handle. "I've got this, uh. Well, I know this girl on the tennis team. She's into... um. Well..."

"Just get on with it, Cole. What is it?" I blurted.

"She's into fucking guys in the ass."

If you're thinking I blinked... or gulped... or stuttered. Think again. I've done that. I had a lover who all but begged me to fuck him in the ass with a strap on dildo.

"Is that it?" I chirped, as I pointed to the bag. "Get it out and let's look at it. I'm in, if you're into it!"

"Me, too!" Maria offered with a huge smile. "I want to try it. May I go first?"

I started chuckling as Cole broke into a huge smile. "Yeah. I'm into it. She broke me in. I just cleaned myself out a few minutes ago and washed up."

*****

I was familiar with this dildo. "U" shaped... a small dildo for the girl, curving into a larger one for the person she's fucking. One made for a woman to fuck another and to stimulate her, too... both her clit and her vagina. I used one on a girl from work one weekend. And another on the guy I fucked. He had a huge bag full of plastic cocks. I haven't seen him since. There were too many in his bag.

I lubed the shorter end and helped Maria glide it into her pussy. She closed her eyes and sighed a happy moan. Then, I helped her strap the harness around her legs and waist. I turned to Cole on the bed. He was reclining on his side, smiling at us as he watched. I yelped and jumped on the bed next to him.

"Cole, I'm not surprised, but I have two questions. One, does Lucas do this, too? And two, has a man been back there?"

He shook his head and laughed. "Lucas? Hell, no. Never. The same girl on the tennis team tried talking him into it and he'd have nothing to do with it. And again, no. Only the one girl has been there, and... I see your next question coming. I'm not telling you her name. Besides, she's already graduated and gone."

I squeaked and kissed him. "Why ask us, if you've only had the one girl? Oh! Because she's gone, right?"

"Yeah, she left last May."

He brought himself on the bed... hands and knees. Maria got behind him... smiling at his cute rear with a butt plug in his ass. I pulled it slowly out, and guided the eight inch flesh colored cock to his entrance.

"Slow, Maria," I offered, as I lathered the rubber invader. I shoved lube into Cole with two fingers. "Forward and backward, a little at a time. I'll put more lube on it as you go deeper. Then, do whatever Cole wants."

She nodded. "I never used one like this. What is this called?" She pointed to the harness. "I've only used the one with the cock and balls. Never with the leather belt."

"It's a harness. OK, Cole. She's about to..."

He pushed his rear backward and the eight inch rubber cock slipped into his ass nearly half way.

"Fuck," he slurred. His tone was a tone of pleasure. I grinned... again, surprised.

He moved forward a little and fucked himself again. Maria looked at me a little surprised she wasn't doing anything, except kneeling and watching Cole fuck the cock.

"Yeah," he groaned. "Good... ...real good..."

Maria matched his rhythm, and before you know it... She was fucking his ass. Cole was fucking his ass. And he was loving it.

I rolled onto my back, backward wiggled beneath Cole between his arms and sucked his cock while he got fucked. He tried to kiss my pussy but he was too into his ass. I pulled on his balls and licked him as his moans became more vocal. His cock was throbbing in my hand with each stroke Maria gave him.

Maria fucked him for a good fifteen minutes, and then he went off in my mouth. I swallowed his load... he mini fucked my mouth as he croaked out his orgasm. Howling like a wolf. I held him in place and slurped his tiny slit for the last of his cum. I kept some in my mouth for Maria.

And, she loved it. She withdrew from Cole's ass and we passed the sticky wad between our lips. I told her she could have it after passing it three times. She gulped it, licked her lips and smiled. "Gracias!"

Cole collapsed onto the mattress and was huffing and puffing. I crawled onto his back and began kissing his neck and ear. Scratching his back with my nipples.

"That was hot, Cole."

"Mmm," he grunted.

"Cole," Maria began, as she snuggled against him...

"I do this for you, if you like. I will come over and help you with this, again."

*****

I went to sleep without an orgasm and with a little frustration.

Maria fell asleep snuggled against Cole and I fell asleep on the couch. Cole's bed wouldn't hold the three of us comfortably. However, I woke with Maria rolling me over onto my back, parting my legs, and going down on me. I swiped my long hair away from my face, gathered it in my hands and pulled it over my shoulder to caress my left boob. I threw my head back and moaned out loud as Maria sucked and raked my little clit. I humped at her face... matching the rhythm of her tongue on my sensitive nerves. I could feel my pussy boiling... nervous pleasures beginning to consume my entire body... I concentrated on myself... to will myself to feel good. I arched my back... pulling on the back of Maria's head to force more pressure on my pussy. I writhed in her clutches. Moaning... ...whimpering... ...squeaking... ...urging her... ...more... more...

Maria licked and sucked my clit for a few minutes and then, I arched my back, clutched both sides of her head with my thighs and...

"I'mcumming... ... Yeep!"

I quaked and shivered all over the couch... twisting Maria in all directions with her head squished between my thighs. I lost all of my sanity and I didn't want it back. Colors and pleasures consumed me. It felt so good and I couldn't get enough. I came hard... real hard. I felt lips and a wet tongue on my left boob and I came again. Maria was still attached to my clit... Someone twisted my right nipple...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... Yeep!"

I writhed violently... someone caught me before I fell to the floor... setting me down gently. I quaked and shivered...

"Wow, Amy. Talk about going off, Girl. You're something."

I tried to smile in my thoughts at Cole's whisper. But, I wanted my orgasm to go for a little while longer. When I finally relaxed, I cupped my pussy and massaged my right breast.

"I'm sorry, Cole. I have to go. I have a test tomorrow morning."

After showering with Maria, and then with Cole, Cole took Maria to her apartment first, then me to my dorm. I kissed him in the lounge... standing on my toes and pulling on his neck.

"It was wonderful, Cole. Thank you." Then...

Ping.

I pulled my phone from my purse and looked at the notification screen.

At Alex's... Won't return until 6 tonight.

I smiled, pulled Cole to the security desk, signed his sexy ass into my room and...

Fucked him for the next two hours.

Chapter 17

I opened my door to greet my new roommate.

Well... the new roommate I'll have next fall.

I frowned at her when I saw what she had with her.

Two backpacks and a rolling luggage case.

I cocked my hip and planted my hands on my waist.

"Maggie... we're only going three miles to my house. Not to Alaska."

Jenny burst out laughing, and believe it or not... Maggie grinned, too.

"What the hell, Maggie? We're going shopping tomorrow and to the club tomorrow night to go dancing. We're not hiking in the Ozarks!"

"It's homework."

"Jesus," I groaned, as I rolled my eyes. "Bring those ugly things, but you're not going to open them. I won't let you. You and I are going to have fun with Mommy and Daddy, and then, we're going dancing with the men at the club." I pointed a finger at her and faux scowled to her. "Not one book or notebook until Sunday morning. Hear me?"

She looked disappointed but nodded with a smile.

I kissed and hugged Jenny goodbye, and to my surprise... Maggie did, too. Progress!

Mommy and Daddy took us to the club for drinks and dinner, and they fell in love with Maggie. I knew they would. When Maggie told Daddy about her studies and career plans...

"You come to see me first before you go to work for your uncle. I want to at least have an opportunity to hire you. I may just talk you into working for me."

Maggie was truly flattered. One of the wealthiest and respected men in Texas... Maybe in the United States, wanted a chance to hire her. She couldn't believe she had met Leon Masters.

Mommy, Maggie and I went shopping the next day. For Jenny's bridal shower. Dresses, invitations, decorations, flowers, shower gifts for the guests... and on and on and on. I took notes and photos to show Jenny when I returned. Jenny would've come with us, but she had a huge test on Monday and, she wanted to attend Alex's football game against Temple. I promised Jenny, for the next weekend, I would take her, and Maggie, back to the stores for her to decide which ones she liked the best.

After drinks and dinner at the club on Saturday night, Maggie and I danced until 11:00 pm. The regulars at the club, lined up to dance with Maggie and I was happy, because she finally looked as though she was relaxing. Daddy danced with her and it made her evening.

Mommy and I had a little too much wine, and giggled ourselves silly on the way home. Daddy drove the car, of course.

I was brushing my hair in front of my vanity when...

I saw Maggie in my mirror... Smiling. She's so beautiful when she smiles. Even in her frumpy flannel red and poodle print pajamas.

I stood, turned and walked right into her arms. Hugging her.

"You don't know how hard it's been not to open my books and notes today and yesterday. It's been like a withdrawal. I think I'm addicted. I'm so tired, but I want to study."

"Tomorrow, Maggie. You'll still do well in your classes. You're a smart girl."

I hugged her hard. Pressing my girls into her girls and resting my cheek against her cheek. Stilling holding each other...

"I can't remember how long it's been since I've had so much fun... with you and your parents this weekend."

I kissed her on the lips... a friendly peck... "Next month, you're taking me to your parents' home. I want to meet them."

*****

Paige and I were nibbling on cheese and fruit.

Watching John have a go at Lisa.

"Amazing," I thought, as I sipped water from a bottle.

Six feet six inches tall, John... had five feet two inches tall, Lisa... pinned to the couch in the living room. John hovering above her... The size difference was dramatic... and erotic.

One foot on the floor and the other knee on the couch, John had Lisa's legs pinned to the seat cushions. His hands on the backs of her thighs as his waist and hips swiveled forward and backward... his huge black hands nearly covered the creamy white thighs of Lisa. His seven inch cock plunging into her sloppy pussy. Lisa was wailing with each stroke. Pawing aimlessly at his face, neck, chest and arms. Whimpering and moaning... ... squeaking and gasping... ...letting his cock slide between her fingers with each stroke into her vagina. Pushing her cute boobs into her chest... squeezing her nipples... her eyes rolling back into her brain.

"There's nothing more erotic than watching John screw a white woman," Paige slurred, as her eyes began to slit. "I am getting so turned on right now." She slipped a grape past her lips and then inhaled air through her teeth... hissing the creepy hiss. "Look at his cock slice through her tiny puss." She hissed again. "His black cock is all shiny from her cum." She hissed a sultry hiss through her teeth.

Paige was right. It was erotic. I was more turned on by his sheer size over her petite body. His muscles flexing in every part of him as she received him on her back. Allowing him to have her totally. Commanding her body for her pleasure and for his. The more I watched, the hornier I became. I would pay money to watch them do this. My eyes became slitted as my fingers slipped down my tummy and...

"I'M CUMMMING... ...I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING... HOLY FUCK!"

I watched my friend seize up and quake under his massive form. She howled a brief howl. Her petite hands gripped his forearms and she dug her fingernails into his black flesh. Her head flailed backward... She stopped breathing. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

His very deep voice... "Tight... Yeah, Baby... Cum hard for me." His cock still plunging into her squishy tunnel. Moments later, he stopped screwing her, releasing her legs, but still inside her.

She squeaked... "What are you doing? Why did you stop?"

He just smiled down on her.

She gripped his arms and started shoving her pussy at him with her legs wrapped around his waist. Trying to fuck herself with his immobile cock. Her back and waist arched forward and backward... lunging her pussy at his dick... her breasts lurching across her chest... She huffed and gasped with the less effective means to screw her lover.

"Damn you!" she squelched. She reached up and pulled his neck to force him on top of her. He wouldn't budge.

"Beg me," he growled.

"Fuck me, please... ...Hurry... ...I want you, John... ...God, you're so good!"

"Tell me you want my black cock."

"I want your beautiful black cock, John. Please... Fuck me. As hard as you can."

He snatched her around the shoulders and cradled her into his arms. She shrieked in surprise... flinging her arms around his neck, as he headed to his bedroom.

"He's going to try out our new mirrors."

I arched my eyebrows and looked at Paige.

"Yeah... I had mirrors installed two weeks ago. A floor to ceiling mirror on one entire wall. Another on the ceiling above the bed... Another above the headboard. He wants to watch himself with Lisa."

By the time we entered the bedroom, Lisa was lining his cock up on her pussy while she straddled his hips. I swished my head to the right and saw her image hovering above the massive man beneath her. It was erotic. The image on the ceiling... not so much.

"You have to be on your back to see yourself getting fucked," Paige whispered in my ear. "It is so hot to see John on me. His ass is irresistible." She closed her eyes and hissed.

OK... Paige reading my mind and hissing. I rolled my eyes.

John had his head turned toward the mirror as he watched Lisa lower her pussy onto his stiff cock. Fully impaled, Lisa began one of the best cowgirl performances I've seen in a long time.

Her hands pressed into his upper chest for stability... her hips shoving forward and backward across his hips and waist... leaning forward slightly to stimulate her clit against his pubis... she gained a rhythm and she had John moaning and croaking within two minutes. She was squeaking within seconds, on every forward thrust of her hips. I imagined his cock twirling inside me and I gasped and moaned at the sensation inside my pussy. I heard Paige hiss in reply...

"I wished he was inside me, too."

I shivered at her ability to read my mind.

Lisa's cute boobs squeezed between her arms... her coal black pony tail twirling and lurching on her back. Her squeaks and gasps.

I couldn't decide which was the more erotic... watching the two in the flesh... watching them in the mirror... or the dramatic difference in their size and skin color. I could feel my pussy oozing cum and it dripping down my left leg. I swiped at it and brought it to my...

Paige saw me, snatched my hand and licked my finger. I gasped out loud, turned to face her and kissed her hard.

I shoved her breast toward her neck as my other hand pulled on the back of her head. I attacked her mouth and tongue. She grabbed my cute ass and squeezed my buns... bumping her pussy against my hip as our tongues dueled for dominance.

"I'm cumming!"

I released Paige and watched Lisa fall forward into John's shoulder... quivering and squeaking. Gasping. Squeaking. Her hips pressing ever harder against her black lover. Attempts to force him deeper inside her.

Paige crossed the brief distance quickly, rolled Lisa away and mounted her husband.

Again... the dramatic size and flesh difference was making me horny. Paige got a rhythm going and I crawled onto the bed, hands and knees, straddled John's lips, and offered my pussy to him as I balanced on my knees and the headboard with my hands. When he touched my pussy with his lips and tongue, I pushed my pussy back at him. God, he can lick me good. Not so good a few weeks ago, but getting much better.

I could see myself, and Paige behind me, in the mirror above the headboard. I turned my head... weakly... to the right...toward the wall mirror to see Paige sliding her hips across her husband's pubis. Her wrists touching my cute butt, but balancing with her hands on his upper chest. Sliding her hips forward and backward. Her D cups swaying large circles between her stiff arms. I couldn't see John's face in the mirror because my thighs were in the way.

By now, John sucking and raking my little clit with his lips and tongue had me boiling inside. Little mini orgasms pelting my body and I squeaked with each twirl of his tongue. I humped his mouth... pressing myself harder against his mouth and face. My hands clinched tightly into the headboard. I could feel an orgasm building, but it wouldn't arrive. I looked to my left to find two of John's long and thick fingers inside Lisa's slick tunnel. Her hand guiding and focusing his fingers against her G-spot. On her knees as his fingers sliced through her pussy, she closed her eyes to focus on her need.

Paige on his cock... Lisa on his fingers... me on his lips and mouth...

"John... you fucker," I thought. "Managing three women at once. I love it. I'm impressed with your..."

"Ho... ...ly Fuck!... ...right there!... ...yes... ...OhMyGod!... ...Yeep!" ...

I recovered my sanity with Lisa cuddling me... kissing me softly on my neck and throat. I love her kissing me. I turned to face her... swiping her hair behind her ear and then, kissed her lips.

"You're sexy, Lisa. I love seeing you with John. You're hot, Baby."

1...7891011...13