Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John found his talent. The mentors recognized it and gave him equipment and high speed internet for him and his family. At age fourteen, he hacked a government computer system in Florida from Dallas. His mentors supervised him and coordinated with the IT staff in Florida. John..." She paused and sipped her margarita. "Developed a program, with very little assistance from his mentors, and installed it into the Florida system. Then, the mentors made attempts to break into the system. They couldn't defeat it."

"Geez," I whispered.

"Yeah," she replied. "Over the years, he's made improvements to the original design and he's made an absolute fortune selling it to corporations and friendly governments."

She sipped her drink again. "You know, that man doesn't have a lick of college to his credit. Finished high school and went to work for himself. His mentors helped him get his first clients. No employees. He does everything on his own. Oh, I almost forgot. He developed another program that's so effective, our government bought exclusive rights to it." She sipped her drink and licked her lips. "I make a mean ass frozen margarita, don't I?"

She did. I nodded as I sipped my drink.

"The fucker, at twenty, hacked a computer system in some country he couldn't tell me about, and installed a program on their classified system to test it. He then used another computer to hack the same system four months later. The program he installed lay hidden the whole time, undetected, and woke up when he hacked it. The program attacked his computer, downloaded everything from it, and then wiped the RAM and storage drives to hide its origin.

The clever fucker, left his business card on one of the downloaded files and a note to call him. He told me the MI6, with the British government, found out about it first and contacted the CIA. Within two hours the FBI had his ass at the Dallas field office. Yelling at him and wanting to know how he did. All he said was... 'Lawyer.'"

I giggled and she did, too.

"His lawyer got him released and negotiated an exclusive deal with the government. They wrote him a check for $60 million dollars and he gets $10 million for each install they make on a system. That was eight years ago."

Quick math. Eight years ago... he's 28... She's 24.

She sipped her drink again. "He's swimming in money. I didn't know it at the time I met him. Didn't even know he was famous in the computer security circles. You wouldn't know him from any other man on the street. He keeps his privacy under tight lock and key. Recently, he's developed programs and equipment to break into smartphones. Hardly a week doesn't go by that someone shows up and asks for John. He stays for a couple of hours and leaves with a folder full of papers and a flash drive."

"Wow. It sounds exciting. What John does, I mean."

With that... the sliding glass door opened on the other side of the pool. I gasped out loud when John entered the courtyard.

Six feet six inches tall. Maybe taller. In shape, but not overly muscled. Wearing navy blue surfing board shorts, barefoot, no shirt, close cropped hair, clean shaven, and very black. Dark eyes beneath thick and wide eyebrows... and brilliant teeth when he smiled to me.

"Sorry I'm late. Business can't wait." He quickly rounded the pool as Paige stood to greet him. They took each other into their arms. I could easily see Paige lusting over his full lips as she kissed him. I was lusting over his lips!

I was taken by surprise by his deep and low baritone voice. Or, is it a bass voice? Anyway... his voice is very deep. And pleasing.

I stood from my lounger. Paige released his lips and drilled her eyes into his. I saw her knee buckle as she admired her husband.

"You're beautiful," I heard him whisper. She hissed through her teeth, took his hand and began walking toward me.

"John. This is Amy Masters. The student I met this week."

John looked me up and down... twice... as he extended a huge hand in greeting.

"Amy. It's a pleasure, for sure."

I saw his nearly black eyes twinkle below his thick and wide eyebrows... my knees nearly buckled. My hand was swallowed by his hand. I caught myself not breathing. His skin is the blackest skin I've ever seen. The contrast of our hands... erotic.

This man went to the barber... often. His hair was exquisitely trimmed... shaven maybe... in straight lines all along the hairline. Front, back, sides. His short sideburns were like slim arrow points. He was handsome. Square facial features... and...

"OK, Amy... that's enough, Girl. You're drooling all over my husband."

She chuckled and John did, too, as he checked me out, again.

"I'm sorry. I... It's a pleasure, John. I... well, you are one good looking man. I'm sorry I stared too long."

"No problem. Paige and you in the same room makes the scenery pleasing to the eye, too." He reached behind his wife and palmed her butt. "So, you girls getting to know each other?"

"What do you say, Amy?" Paige asked. "Let's have lunch. Perhaps we can discuss your rules."

*****

Paige had me pinned to the mattress.

She was licking and sucking my nipples while holding my hands and arms above my head. I was bumping and rubbing my pussy against anything that belonged to Paige.

Earlier, I nibbled at my food as I became drunk with the beautiful couple who were my hosts. The more I ogled Paige and John together, the more I wanted both of them.

I threw out my first rule.

Don't be a slut.

That's why I was on my back, pinned to the mattress. I couldn't wait a week, or even a day. I wanted them... now.

Paige slurped my left nipple and then whispered in my ear... "We're all sluts, Amy. I took John to his room fifteen minutes after I met him. We didn't come out for three days."

She did it again!

I never mentioned slut to anyone. First, she said I wanted to make it with a married couple and now she mentions slut. Right after I thought about it. She told me not to try and figure it out, that it would drive me crazy...

She's a fucking mind reader!

"You figured it out, Girl," she slurred into my ear, and then kissed my neck.

"Holy crap! Are you serious? You can read my mind?"

"I know you want to lick my blonde pussy right now. Go for it, Amy."

"Oh my God! You 'can' read my mind!"

I turned to John and he was smiling a confirmation smile.

"It's not as bad as you might think, Amy. I just think and... she responds. Watch."

Paige released me, rolled to the other side of the bed on her back, and lolled her head over the edge. John left his chair and stood over her head, guiding his erect and uncircumcised dick into her mouth. She swallowed him and I could see her throat swelling from his black invader, as he fucked her throat. He moaned through four thrusts and withdrew... let her catch her breath. She pulled on his legs and he entered her again. Four thrusts... repeat... four thrusts... he stepped away.

"See. Easy as that."

Paige rolled toward the headboard and laid on her back.

"Come here, Sexy. I know what you want. Come and take me."

"Holy crap," I whispered. I couldn't believe it. I didn't believe in the supernatural, witchcraft, zombie stuff. This woman was reading my mind.

I crawled on hands and knees right between her open legs, up onto her torso and kissed her lips. My girls making out with her beautiful girls. Our nipples scratching at each other. I pressed my clit against her blonde pussy and I squeaked into her mouth. She wiggled her hips... rubbing her pussy against mine... holding the back of my head to keep my lips on hers.

I briefly glanced at John. He was stroking his seven inch erection... slowly... I could see he was lusting over each of us.

I wiggled downward. I kissed her neck and throat. I kissed her collar bone. I kissed her shoulders. I kissed her sexy boobs. I licked one pink nipple and then the other. Paige held my head in place, urging me to suck her nipple and rake it with my tongue.

"Bite it," she whispered, with an added hiss through her teeth. I did.

She hissed again through her teeth and threw her head back.

"I love it, too, Amy."

OK. This mind reading was starting to freak me out.

"Don't worry, Baby. You'll get used to it and then love it."

I rolled my eyes and gave up.

I spent five minutes making passionate love to my new friend's gorgeous Ds. Firm and shapely, yet fluffy. I pulled on her nipple as I tried to swallow her other one. She moaned and writhed beneath me. Rubbing her pussy against mine.

I slithered down her tummy and reached my goal. Her blonde pussy was beautiful. Trimmed perfectly for her bikini... leaving just enough for me to play with. Swollen pink labia. I licked her clitoris as I inhaled her sexy and arousing aroma. I was going insane as she quivered from my lick of her sensitive nerve endings. My pussy twirling inside me.

She pressed my head, forcing my lips and mouth to suck her clit. I sucked it. I tongued it. She rubbed her pussy against my face... urgently. Her moans and sighs were becoming more pronounced. I had her going insane for five minutes...

I felt two huge hands grab me by my waist and toss me gently to the side. Startled, I rolled off the king size bed and hit the floor with my feet. I watched John hover over his wife, aim his erection at her pussy and enter her. She croaked out a gasp, grabbed his shoulders and press him into her chest.

"Take me, John. I want you, Baby." She was humping at his cock, urging him to start screwing her. "Stop it, John! Don't make me wait... OH! Holy Fuck!"

It was a beautiful sight. To watch two perfect lovers make love. He whispered words to her as his cute butt swiveled up and down. Her hands raked his back. Raked at his ass. Urging him to go deeper insider her. Whimpering into his mouth as she kissed him urgently. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Wiggling her hips to match his rhythm. Five minutes of this she went off like a firecracker. Screaming in staccato.

Seizing and quaking beneath him. Unable to breathe. His whisper...

"Beautiful, Paige. I'm so happy I met you. Cum for me. Yes."

She sucked in air and begged for more. He fucked her for another ten minutes. Pulling three orgasms out of her. I winkled my clit as I watched them. It was erotic to see the dramatic contrast of their skin. Melding together into one. It was love.

After she recovered from the last orgasm...

She turned her head to me... "Do you want him? He's yours if you do."

My knees buckled.

Before I could answer, John swiftly left his wife and bed and snatched me by my shoulders. Turning my back into his front. He sat on the edge of his bed and pulled me into him. Holding my tummy with one hand and my left boob with the other. He whispered...

"Do you want me, Amy? Because, I want you. Come on. Do you want me?"

"Yes," I hissed. "I want you."

"What do you want?" he asked, as he pulled my left nipple away from my chest.

I squeaked... "I want you inside me."

"Condom's in the drawer there. Get it."

I left his clutches, tore open a condom package, rolled it onto his stiff erection, lathered it with lube, turned my back to him, bent over, and presented my pussy to his dick. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he bent his cock forward and aimed it at my entrance. I steadied his cock with my hand from between my legs and eased backward until I felt the tip against my tunnel.

I slowly eased my pussy downward and filled myself with a married dick.

My first.

I moaned as he slipped past my cervix. My pelvic nerves sending shivers throughout my body and brain.

He laid back on the bed with his legs wide for me. I placed my hands on the top of his knees and fucked myself with his black cock. Squeaking. Moaning. Growling. Whimpering. My eyes rolling back. Imaging him sliding back and forth in me. My vaginal nerves responding in pleasures... creeping and leaking throughout my body.

I felt him move, snatch my waist and flip me around to face him.

"On top. Face me." He backward crawled onto the bed and gestured for me to mount him. Paige rolled in next to him and started kissing his neck... Then his thick wide lips.

I stepped onto the mattress, straddled his hips, bent my knees, grabbed his cock and guided him inside me. I eased myself downward until I was sitting astride his hips... quivering inside with his dick filling my pussy. I planted my hands on his upper chest and began swiveling my hips forward and backwards. Immediately feeling his erection twirl inside my vagina. He continued kissing his wife as another woman fucked him.

It was exotic and... I love it.

I found a rhythm. My pelvic nerves were boiling. My eyes crossed as a mini orgasm swirled throughout my body. I screwed this married black man for ten minutes. I squeaked out an orgasm at the end...

"Yes... ...I'm cumming... ... OhMyGod... ...Yeep!"

I arched my back and fell forward. My head fell to the side of John's face. I quivered, quaked, lost my sanity. Grinding my pussy into his pubis, hopeful I could pull more of him inside me. Out of nowhere...

I found myself on all fours... hands and knees and he was behind me. Slipping his cock into my slick tunnel. I moaned loudly as he slipped through me and tapped the top of my vagina. Three thrusts and I felt his huge right hand slide under my right arm and take me by the throat.

Pulling me toward him. My back arched. My chest thrust forward. My fingers and palms of my hands gently touching the bed in front of me. John held me in place as his thrusts became faster. Paige positioned in front me. Focusing on his hand... on my throat.

"Move your hand down, John. It's too high or you'll hurt her."

It was a command and he obeyed. I felt most of his hand move to my upper chest... his long fingers wrapped around my throat... His left hand on my lower back as he fucked me.

"Thank you," I squeaked, as I tried to focus on her eyes. She kissed me as her husband fucked me. She pressed my left boob into my chest and tried to force it toward my neck as her tongue tried to remove my tonsil. It sent shock waves straight to my pussy.

"Yeep!"

I lost all conscious thought. My body consumed with my pleasure nerves exploding in colors and waves. Wave after wave after wave. John had me in one orgasm after another. Only seconds between them.

I heard him growling and yelping like a wounded animal.

"Fuck! ... Fuck! ... FUCK!"

He released me and I fell violently forward into the mattress.

I could hear him heaving for oxygen. Gasping loudly. I felt Paige move toward him and heard a whisper. When I regained control, I rolled toward the couple. She was kissing him and cooing into his ear. His arm around her back, holding her near him.

It was beautiful.

*****

I was eating a grape from the party tray as I watched John and Paige making out in the pool. It was erotic to see the two naked lovers in each other's arms. I could feel my pussy churning as John went to her chest and began slurping on Paige's pink and erect nipple. His thick and wide lips had my knees buckling. Paige was hissing and moaning from John kissing her breasts. Whimpering and holding him closer.

As John concentrated on his wife's gorgeous tits...

"I hear your little friend may be interested in joining us."

I blinked. My little friend?

"Lisa. Lisa McCluskey? Do you think she'll join us if we ask?"

I grabbed a towel for my naked bottom to sit on and spread it next to the pool. I squatted and dipped my feet into the water as I sat. I saw, and heard, Paige hiss as my girls wiggled at her.

"She does like black men," I slurred. "She took a lover last year who works at a cross training gym."

"Do you think she may want to join us?"

"Are you sure, Paige? She can get very selfish if she sees John and you let her loose on him."

Both of them laughed at me.

"Don't worry, Amy. John and I can handle ourselves. I was just wondering... because... well, I sensed you and Lisa would be good playmates with us."

"Lisa is a good lover."

She released John and waded up to me. Standing up to face me. Water droplets desperately hanging on to her nipples. I moaned too loud and Paige giggled... her girls wiggled and the water droplet fell into the pool.

I leaned over and kissed her. Pulling the back of her head to force her mouth against mine. We dueled with our tongues... she cupped my breast. I cupped her breast. A minute later... I leaned back and sucked in air. My heart was thumping against my chest.

She whispered... "John has a birthday next month. He's never had three women in his bed before and I wanted to surprise him."

*****

Ten minutes ago, I had finished an erotic shower with my new lovers.

Soaping up and washing John was thrilling. I became drunk as I swished the white soap suds across his very dark skin. I became equally drunk as I soaped and washed Paige. Her very feminine, and sexy figure had my knees buckling.

After toweling off, I was asked what I wanted.

Sideways 69.

I was licking and sucking on Paige's pussy as John did the same to me on their bed. Paige was fellating John. John was good, but I've had better. I was enjoying making Paige moan, chirp, squeak and sigh as I licked and sucked her clitoris. I teased her asshole... I sucked her perineum. I tongued her entranced. I raked my tongue around and under her cute clit. I had her squirming like a worm.

"Enough!" she squeaked. "Time to switch. God, Amy. I came three times just now."

My heart leapt. I wanted to suck John bad.

Paige, John and I switched from our left sides to our right sides. Then turned heads toward our new partners.

I swallowed his cock the second his tip touched my mouth. My hand at the base of his throbbing dick to steady him. I licked. I sucked. I deep throated him. I pulled and squeezed his balls. Just enough for pain, but bearable, and he was responding with his cock swelling even stiffer. I had him moaning into Paige's pussy and she was squeaking in return.

Paige had latched onto my clit and wouldn't let go. My nerves were firing off, but I wanted John's cum. Ten minutes... I felt his cock swell the familiar swell of an impending orgasm. He gave no warning except...

"God damn!"

He unloaded into my mouth. Rope after rope after rope pelted the inside of my mouth as I surrounded the tip of his black cock with my lips. I swallowed some, and some escaped my lips and drooled onto my cheek. Before I knew it, Paige released me and was pushing me away from her husband. I fell on my back...

"Give me," she commanded. She kissed and forced my mouth open with her tongue. I pushed a huge wad of her husband's sticky cum into her mouth and she moaned at the sensation. I saw John out the corner of my eye as he watched with great interest his two lovers passing his cum between us. I passed it back to Paige, rolled onto John and sucked the remains of his cum from his tiny slit. He groaned and began gently fucking my mouth as I sucked his black dick harder... I love it.

I looked to his face with his cock in my mouth... I saw Paige kissing him... passing his cum back and forth between them.

Hot!

*****

John had Paige kneeling, hands and knees, on the chaise lounge. Facing the head of the lounge.

Straddling the lounge, he was fucking his wife from behind. Her gorgeous boobs swaying back and forth with each of his forceful thrusts. Her pants, moans, and squeaks were turning me on.

It was erotic to see the two lovers in the dark. The only light was silhouette light from the sliding glass doors and the two windows of the house. Their shadows and silhouettes made their love making erotic to watching. I reached into my bikini bottoms and squeezed my little clit.

I was exhausted. The three of us had been going at each other since about 1:00 pm and now, it was 10:45 pm. I had put my bikini back on, because I feel sexy, and good about myself, when I wear it. I was on another chaise lounge, watching my lovers, and messaging my friends with my phone. I sent a quick note to Lisa. Inviting her to lunch tomorrow, where I was going to introduce her to Paige and John.

1...56789...13