Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

Story Info
College co-ed explores her sexuality... often.
49.1k words
4.93
4.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Amy's Story, A Prequel

By A.J. Roye

Copyright 2021 All rights reserved.

Part 3

Chapter 20

It happened again.

I rolled my eyes after the fifth knock on our dormitory room door.

I looked at Jenny with a scowl and she returned one to me.

"We're getting the hell out of here, and... we're taking Maggie with us."

Jenny began packing her study materials and an overnight bag. It seemed, every time during finals, girls wanted to stop by and talk. This Fall semester wasn't any different.

I reached for the door knob... ready to throttle the person behind it.

The floor RA... Krystal.

"This just came for you. Delivered to the security desk."

"Thank you," I replied, as she turned to go to her room at the end of the hall.

A large yellow mailer. An obscure return address in... Alaska.

Jenny looked at me with arched eyebrows.

I ripped the precut tab from the top and dumped the contents onto my desk. Surprised, because...

A coat button hit the table and bounced to the floor. I followed the tiny button and picked it up.

Suddenly...

I gasped and put a hand over my mouth. My heart froze in my chest...

"Holy shit," I whispered.

It was the button I lost at Donald Spears house. Or... Paige Wilkes house, now.

The torn document on my desk... the release of liability I signed for Donald. Torn down the middle... top to bottom.

I desperately dug inside the envelope for anything... a note... a letter.

Nothing.

It suddenly dawned on me... Donald may have taken my button. That I didn't lose it at all. I caught myself not breathing.

My heart was stuck in my throat and Jenny saw it.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Are you OK?"

I whispered as I looked at the button in my fingers...

"It is a ghost."

*****

I invited Maggie to my home for the day after Christmas.

To my surprise, she asked if she could come over Christmas night and stay with me.

When we were readying for bed...

Maggie took me into her arms in a loving hug. Something she didn't do very often.

"Mama told me to be affectionate with my friends. Just like she is with me. She said others would respond to me if I do. So... I want to practice with you. You're the most affectionate person I know."

I melted into her arms. I kissed her on the lips and hugged her neck. Surprisingly, again... she took me to my bed, pulled me in and cuddled with me... A spoon.

"I'm still not into girls, Amy," she whispered. "But there'll be times I need someone to be with. And, now is one of those times." She snuggled into my back and I could feel her girls pressing against me. "You're the first girl I've cuddled. Except for my Mama."

I pulled my long hair over my shoulder, pulled her arm higher on my tummy, below my girls, and scooted my butt into her waist.

"I love you, Maggie. I always will."

*****

It was the Friday of the first week of Spring semester classes.

Instead of going to my room, I went directly to Maggie's room. Wanting to take her to lunch.

"She said she went to Emily and Claire's room. Something about needing to compare notes."

I arched an eyebrow, hugged Caroline, and took off for the second floor. Maggie, last semester, after her talk with her mother, took a liking to Emily and Claire, and I wasn't surprised. Those girls are easy, peasy friends makers.

I stepped into the room, and sure enough, the three girls were studying. Maggie on Claire's bed... a book in her lap, a notepad on her right, with a pen, and her knees bent in front of her.

"She said she needed someone to moderate her studying. To take breaks often." Emily stood by me looking at Maggie. "I'm about to call a break and go to the dining hall."

"Nope," I chirped. "We're going to Angelo's. I'm buying."

*****

Again... I was surprised.

After lunch, Maggie took my arm and placed hers inside of mine, as we walked from the parking lot from Claire's car to the dormitory.

"Practice," she said, with her cute smile. "Mama's instructions." She looked forward and after a few steps. "I do like holding you. You give me... comfort."

My heart swelled in my chest again. Emily heard and took up on the other side of Maggie. Taking her arm into hers. Claire... on the other side of me.

Four wonderful friends... together.

*****

I opened the door.

Michelle lunged at me, flipped the door closed, spun me, and pinned me to the back of the door. Her lips attacked mine and her tongue sliced through my tonsils. I snatched the back of her head with one hand and ran a hand up her blouse to squeeze her gorgeous boob through her bra.

"Ah-hem."

I started smiling through my kiss and Michelle jumped back at the interruption. Stunned to see my friends looking at us.

"Girls, this is Michelle Perkins," I began, as Michelle straightened her blouse and boob. Her face began to redden. "She's a graduate student at the Business school."

"I've seen you in the hallways at the Business building," Jenny replied, as she made a vain attempt to keep from smiling too hard. "Jenny Dodge, junior, Finance and Economics."

"Maggie Grayson."

The look on Maggie's face was priceless.

"Um, sophomore, Finance and Accounting."

"Relax, Michelle. It's not the first time these girls have seen me kiss another girl. It was hot, by the way." I spanked her cute bottom as I slipped past her and invited her to sit on my bed with me. Maggie had been sitting at my desk and Jenny was getting ready to go see Alex downstairs.

"Um, I don't think I've seen you, or any other girl, kiss a girl like that, Amy." Maggie took her seat and looked at us. "Yeah, I've kissed you and Jenny, but it was a friendly kiss. That one looked a little more passionate to me."

I gut laughed and nearly fell to the floor.

"It was," I croaked. "And you, Gorgeous." I pointed a finger at Michelle. "What the hell showing up here unannounced? I'm not accustomed to unexpected passion in front of my friends." I giggled too loud and kissed her on the lips.

Maggie began gathering her things and I stopped her.

"Stay... Please. Michelle and I aren't going to do anything that will make you uncomfortable. Who knows, Maggie. Michelle might become a friend, too."

Jenny left and ten minutes later my phone rang.

"Get the hell down here, right now. I need you."

I looked at my phone... confused as to why Jenny would want me to come downstairs. Her tone was... emotional. With no explanation.

"It's Jenny. She wants me downstairs. Come with me."

I took the stairs in a half walk half run. Michelle and Maggie right behind me. As my feet hit the first floor lounge... I'm sure my mouth was open.

Jenny was making out with Alex in the middle of the lounge. Her arms around his neck, pulling him into herself. Other women and some male visitors were surrounding them... all smiling.

I skipped over and Jenny saw me. She had been crying.

"Tell her, Alex," she choked.

Alex looked at me with a huge and happy smile.

"I received three phone messages during classes this morning." He looked at Jenny and she was now beaming as she looked at him.

"What the hell?" I thought.

"The Chargers, Packers and Chiefs are interested in drafting me next month."

I'm mostly certain, those words were not the words I was expecting when Jenny called me a minute ago. And, I'm mostly certain I looked like an idiot when I couldn't say a word, and Alex began laughing at me.

"And, they all said he is certain to be drafted in the second round and possibly the first," Jenny squeaked, as she kissed him again.

I blinked. Twice.

I looked at the guy next to me. He looked at me a little funny... then smiled a sympathetic smile.

"It means... Alex is highly desirable to play professional football. At the highest level. It was no secret he was an elite offensive guard for the Mustangs. All conference three years in a row and, first team All American in three voting polls... Second team in another poll."

OK... I admit... I don't know sports like I know real estate. But, I'm sure many girls don't know, either. I'm not alone here... right?

Maggie shouldered past me and hugged Jenny, and then hugged Alex. Maggie continues to surprise me and I hope I never get used to it. I'm so happy for my new roommate and friend. I took my turn at hugging Jenny...

"I'm am so, so happy for you and Alex."

Later...

Maggie went back to her room and Jenny floated away with Alex. Not sure where they went, but I heard Alex mention calling his parents and Jenny's parents.

Michelle hooked her arm with my arm and began walking toward the stairs with me in tow. She whispered...

"Still horny?"

*****

I was licking and sucking my lover's pink nipple.

My faced buried in her gorgeous girls.

She had my hair wrapped in her fist as she watched me suck her. Moaning and whimpering as I raked her nipple with my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

I slithered downward, pausing to inhale the aroma of my lover. I was drunk with lust as I slipped my lover's clitoris into my lips and pulled suction...

"Holy Fuck," she whimpered. "Stay right there, Amy, and make love to... yeah... me."

She began humping at my face... I raked her little clit against the roof of my mouth... she purred... I circled her clitoris with my tongue... She mewed... she rested on one elbow, watching me with slitted eyes, and still had my hair in her fist... I slipped my tongue toward her entrance and teased it... she whimpered and I felt her pussy twitch... I licked and teased her perineum... she humped at my face... I slurped her labia on my way to her clitoris... she pulled my hair to urge me... I twirled her clit... she squeaked in reply... I sucked on her clit and tongued the underside of it...

She yelped, threw her head back, rolled her eyes, freed my hair, pushed on her breasts, stopped breathing, gulped oxygen, her neck and face; pinkish red, her blonde pussy fur... erotic...

...she whimpered, panted, moaned, and mumbled words I didn't understand...

Five minutes later, I teased her left nipple with a squeeze and she exploded...

Clamping my head between her thighs... throwing her hips into the air... clinching the sheets... her face, neck and chest rosy red...

"Oh God, this feels so good," she croaked. She gasped and...

Slithered out of my grasp, pushed me backward and pinned me to the bed. Kissing and mauling my lips and tongue.

"You make me so fucking horny, woman. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since James' house." She hissed at me.

Shoved two fingers into my pussy and twirled them against my pelvic walls. I screeched... pulling her neck and face into my shoulder. She held the back of my neck while she fucked my pussy with fingers from her left hand.

"Add a finger," I squelched. "Yes......yes... Gawd it feels good, Baby."

Three fingers pumping in and out of me... twirling against my vaginal walls... I was building... erecting an orgasm from the bottom, up. And then...

My eyes popped open... my pussy stretched... I heard her groan as I felt her thumb and fourth finger slip past my entrance.

I was getting the...

Fist.

"So fuckin' good," I groaned, as I involuntarily grabbed her wrist and helped her fuck me. Thank God, she had tiny hands. I'm not certain I could be stretched so wide.

She massaged my cervix with her fingers and I felt an orgasm appear from out of nowhere...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod......YEEP!"

I clutched my lover into a crushing bear hug. I quaked. I quivered. I squeaked. I shrieked. I lost my mind. I forgot my name. Exquisite pleasures consumed every molecule I owned. I vaguely heard her say something in my ear. I regained some sanity and my first thought... I was helping her fuck me... my hand crushing her wrist with each stroke. I didn't want it to stop, it felt so good.

I could hear and feel my sloppy pussy gurgling around her hand. I felt my cum drool down my perineum onto my bed.

I shoved her hand into me three more times and...

"YEEP!" It was a scream.

I twisted out of her clutches into the fetal position... my back to her. Again... I couldn't speak... couldn't think... couldn't remember what state I was in. I could feel my pussy convulsing... over and over. Shock waves of pleasure from my hips to my head and toes. I saw white and I... didn't care.

I woke.

My lover cooing into my neck... holding me. I could feel her soft girls against my back.

"Intense, Lover," she whispered. "You and I made a nice little mess on your bed. Got fresh sheets and blankets?"

I could smell both of us. I pulled a deep breath of air through my nose and my pussy twitched. I could feel dried cum on my pussy fur and skin. Dried cum between and on my legs. I whimpered...

"Sheets......Closet."

*****

"The Kansas City Chiefs have traded with the New York Jets for the fifth pick. With the fifth pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select..."

I held my hands together and focused on the TV in Mr. and Mrs. MacLachlan's home. Jenny on my right and Maggie on my left...sitting on the couch. Jenny's parents and brother standing next to us. Mr. Mac holding his wife's hand.

Jenny... holding her man's arm in anticipation. Alex, holding his mother's hand as all eyes were glued to the TV.

Alex had received a phone call from the Kansas City Chiefs, just moments ago, informing him of the trade up. Whatever that means.

Two weeks ago, Jenny asked me and Maggie if we could join her in San Antonio at her future in-laws home. For the football draft. Alex wanted to share the experience with his parents, and... his future in-laws.

I was honored, Jenny considered me her best friend and wanted me to share her happiness for her future husband. I hugged and kissed and told her...

"Absolutely. I'll be there."

I pushed her away, snatched my notebook computer and got to the airline website.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as she looked over my shoulder.

"Making reservations. Call Maggie. Tell her to get her cute ass down here so I can make reservations for us all."

"But, I thought we could all drive there from here."

I looked up from my computer and I'm sure I had a scowl on my face.

"There's no way I'm driving Interstate 35 from Dallas to San Antonio... and back! There's horrid construction every two miles and the idiots in Austin think they own I-35 from Waco to San Antonio. The four of us are flying and renting a car and hotel."

"The four of us?"

I looked at her. Why would she say that? Of course, the four of us.

"Yes, Jenny. You, Alex, Maggie and me. You did invite me and Maggie. Right?"

She blinked at me. Twice. She pulled my hands and brought me to my feet.

"Have you lost your mind? That has to be thousands of dollars on short notice. To fly to San Antonio and back."

"Yes, Jenny. I have lost my mind," I hissed. I kissed her lips quickly. "I have lost my mind over three of the best friends I've ever had. I want this experience to be the best experience for us all. A lasting and loving experience." I paused and watched her begin to break down...

"Stop it and get Alex on the phone. I need schedules for the four of us."

I hugged Jenny until she stopped crying and then I called Maggie to get her cute ass to my room.

"Alexander MacLachlan, offensive guard, from Southern Methodist University!"

*****

I stepped aside and let Maggie enter.

She went straight to my bed, crawled in and opened a book and her notes. Without looking at either me or Jenny...

"Emily and Claire have someone in their room." She looked at her watch. "I'll be done in an hour." She looked up and peered at each of us. "Do you mind?"

I hopped onto the bed and hugged her.

"Never."

As I opened my Biology book and notes, I had a feeling who was in Emily and Claire's room. The second time Michelle barged into my room to attack me... Luckily, Jenny was gone to Alex's apartment. After we finished each other off, I made arrangements for Michelle to meet Claire and Emily. I couldn't keep screwing her when she wanted it and expect to finish college. I had to keep her busy with my other two lovers. Oh... I introduced Lisa to her, too.

The next morning, I met Emily in the hallway on the way to class.

"Michelle's a wildcat, yeah? I mean... she seems a little needy."

Needy was an understatement. One of the horniest women I've ever met.

"She's passionate, that's for sure."

Emily stepped in front of me when we reached the lounge. In a lowered voice... "She wanted us to spank her. I mean... like hard. With one of my belts."

I started walking toward the exit and Emily followed. When I cleared the steps and continued on the pathway... "I saw her take a riding crop to a man. She has a wicked strike. So, did you give her what she wanted?"

"She said it wasn't hard enough, and I snapped at her... telling her I couldn't hit her any harder and it not be heard on every floor."

I gut laughed on my way to second year Accounting.

"I told her, Claire and I were more into the passionate side of sex and belts weren't our thing. I also told her, I could take, and give a slap of the open hand on the butt, but not a belt."

"And?"

"Her mood changed... She attacked me and we fucked for the rest of the night."

Chapter 21

I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

And neither could the other women in the class.

Mommy, Maggie and I were nearing the end of our Pilates class. I looked at Mommy and she was giving him the once over. Maggie... not so much... Focusing on the instructor.

I had no worries about my Mommy. She was absolutely devoted to my Daddy. And Daddy was absolutely devoted to my Mommy. But, that didn't mean Mommy couldn't admire a handsome man when one came along.

The new handsome man in the class... Six feet two inches, easy. Well-built, well-groomed, and like John Wilkes, his hairline was trimmed with a razor. It was a trend for black men. His thick eyebrows, high cheekbones and narrow eye slits made him look... exotic. One of his parents had to be white.

Class was dismissed and I made for him. I was about to step into his personal space and...

The cute brunette in the class... Brooke, intercepted me... pulled me to the side and...

"I want to make a deal."

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"If either of us gets him first, the other will share him. Together."

My stunned expression turned to a smile. I didn't know Brooke would play with a girl.

"Damn, Amy. With that smile, you'll have him on his back in ten minutes. I just want a taste when you do get him on his back... Please? I'll make it worth your while." She wiggled a cute eyebrow at me... her blue eyes are gorgeous.

Forty seconds later...

"Welcome to the class... My name is Amy Masters."

At 6-2, he looked down on me. He smiled a welcoming smile.

"Gordon Tomlinson... and, your smile caught my attention when I walked into the building. It certainly is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Masters."

"Amy... My Mommy, friends and I are going to the juice bar two doors down. Will you join us? I'm buying."

Five minutes later, Gordon, Mommy, Maggie, Brooke and I were sitting together. In ten minutes, I pulled out of him...

Divorced, no children. Twenty nine years old. Manager for a casualty insurance customer service call center. Former basketball player for Texas Southern. BBA in Marketing and Management. Recently arrived in Dallas. And... he couldn't keep his eyes off me... and my Mommy!

"A former girlfriend got me into Pilates. Being too manly, I resisted," he chuckled. "But, I lost a bet with her and I went. I liked it and have been doing it ever since." He took a long check out of my Mommy and Mommy... just smiled. The same smile I have. She knew she was hot and enjoyed teasing a younger man on occasion.

And, if I haven't told you, yet... My Mommy and I have been frequently mistaken for sisters. She still has her youthful looks and also, has been complimented for looking like Emrata. We're both five feet two inches and have near identical figures and facial features. And... my Mommy is 19 years older than me. And, my Daddy is 21 years older than my Mommy.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers