Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still pinned to the mattress... "Fuck me up, John... You're so sexy, baby... Fuck me up!"

John fucked me for a good ten minutes... I wailed. I squeaked. I howled. I mewed. I screeched. I came twice and he roared out an orgasm... collapsing on top of me.

In the mirror... I disappeared beneath him.

*****

I had just showered and was toweling off.

I heard them talking in the next room.

"Have you ever seen a body like Amy before? She is built perfectly. I get a hard on just looking at her, she's so sexy."

"I know, Man. Hey, your wallet fell out of your pants. Yeah, she come over the first time with me and Paige. We spend the whole weekend together. Paige and I couldn't get enough of her. Say, we can do this again when Paige returns next week. You know... you, me, and Paige. Later, we can invite Amy over for a two on two. Or Lisa, if Amy's busy. I know Lisa won't turn me down."

"Yeah, I smashed that. Lisa is hot, too, man. And there's this woman from my Pilates class. Brooke. She may want to join in."

I know this...

These two men fucked me out and I wanted to go home.

Chapter 22

I felt someone enter my bed.

I shook the sleepy haze from my brain... a woman.

A moment later, I knew... Maggie.

I heard Jenny return to her bed and pull the covers up.

I turned over within the covers to face my friend.

"What is it, Baby?" I moaned, through my sleepy blur.

She turned her back to me and snuggled her cute ass into me. "The girls next door are too loud. I think they're doing shots. Do you mind?"

In the case of Maggie, never. Although the bed is for a single, it is a little larger so two can sleep comfortably... with a hand or knee poke on occasion.

I answered as I wrapped my arm around her tummy and tucked her into my body.

"I love you, Maggie. I'll never turn you down."

My last thought before sleep returned...

I'm happy she chose me to come to.

*****

The first day of classes after spring break...

Sophomore year.

I twirled in front of my mirror... admiring myself... ensuring everything was perfect.

Jenny had already left for classes.

Before Spring Break... I asked Jenny her plans after her wedding in June.

Alex had been drafted to play football for Kansas City and they had plans to move there, after the wedding. She would work at a local bank for experience during the summer, return to Dallas for classes in the fall, then fly to Kansas City... or the away games for the weekends. Returning to Dallas to attend classes again. She would live in a one bedroom apartment near campus until she graduates in May of next year.

Alex made arrangements to finish his courses through online correspondence with his professors and he planned to graduate in May... It was a condition he placed in his contract... to graduate from SMU in May... because, he knew he couldn't play football the remainder of his life.

Because Alex was a number 5 pick in the first round, he was signed for $12 million for 5 years plus a $750,000 signing bonus.

Jenny had a new car Alex bought for her and we went shopping for new clothes for her during spring break. Mommy and Maggie came with us and we had an absolute blast. Jenny was so happy she could buy her own new and fashionable clothes, plus, buy us lunch now! And... Maggie, Mommy and I were looking forward to the bridal shower we were giving Jenny in two weeks.

I spun in front of the mirror once more. I looked hot.

New high waist skinny jeans, new beige ankle boots with cute buckles, new light weight women's t-shirt with the front tucked into my waist. My bralette let my girls wiggle inside my shirt when I walked. My skinny jeans accented my hips and butt and when I took a step... Oh, I love it.

I skipped down the entrance steps of the dormitory for my first class of the day. A minute later...

"Oh my God," I whispered, as a familiar face was rapidly approaching me on the walkway.

Our eyes met each other at the same time!

Ramón Velasco... A boy I knew in high school as a fourteen year old. He was a senior. I was a freshman. All the girls were in love with him, he was so handsome. His daddy owns a dozen, or more, multi brand car dealerships in the DFW and San Antonio markets.

My brain processed him instantaneously. Five feet six inches... just like my Daddy. Black, slightly wavy, well-groomed hair... just like my Daddy, when he was younger. Nearly black eyes... just like my Daddy. Dark and thick eyebrows... just like my Daddy! He wasn't wearing a business suit, but he was well-dressed in an open collar shirt and slacks. Casual business.

As we met on the walkway, we both took left turns... circling each other with huge smiles on our faces... passersby had to step from the walkway to get around us.

Ramón stepped away towards the grass and offered his hand for me to follow...

"Señorita... ¡Su sonrisa es asombrosa! Creo que te conozco... ¿Amy Masters?"

"Yes, I am, Ramón! And you're amazing, too," I replied, as I stepped from the walkway and into his arms for a welcoming hug.

Side note here... I don't speak Spanish. But, I have heard enough to understand, from my Mommy and my sister in laws. But, I couldn't engage in conversation. My Daddy's family lost the Spanish language many generations ago. My brothers don't speak Spanish, either, and I'm certain it is because our last name is an English surname.

His huge smile was infectious. Brilliant white teeth.

He took my hands and stepped back... admiring my figure quickly and then returning to my eyes.

"When I first saw you, just now... I thought, 'what a beautiful woman.' Then, I thought I recognized your face. For a moment, I had to think hard to remember, it's been so long." He stepped back again... looked me over hard... and... "You have grown up, Amy Masters. You are no longer the skinny little girl I remember!"

"Thank you!" I squeaked, as I hugged his neck. Standing on my toes... My girls pressing against his chest and his arms wrapped around my lower back. "Why are you here? I mean, here on campus?"

"I have some business at the athletic department. Papa has renewed his sponsorships with SMU athletics and I am going there now to sign the contract."

"Wonderful!" I was happy to see Ramón. "I want to see you, Ramón. May I buy you lunch so we can catch up? I've missed you!"

"No, you may not," he groaned, and gave me his best faux frown. "I... will take you to lunch and... I... will catch up with you, Little Amy Masters!"

Again, his smile was melting me from the inside out.

"Lunch... on Wednesday?"

"Absolutely! Will you call me?"

Without answering, he pulled his phone from his pocket, unlocked it, and gave it to me... with a smile.

I entered my number and my phone rang... I smiled my best smile as I handed the phone to him. He held my hand as he took it...

"You're smile, Amy. I don't remember this smile from years ago. You look amazing." He drew out his last three words as though he really meant it.

"Thank you, Ramón. I'll see you on Wednesday." I peeled my hand from his grip and began walking away to my marketing class. I turned my head and he was watching my hips rock up and down and my buns wiggle in my new skinny jeans. I could tell... he was falling under my spell.

*****

I opened the door.

Maggie... smiling her welcoming smile. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside. Hugging her and then kissing her cheek. She kissed me in return.

"I saw you with a man today as I was leaving the dorm," she began, as she hopped onto my bed. "You looked like you knew him... the same for him."

"Yes, Ramón Velasco," I slurred, as my eyes looked toward the heavens. "I haven't seen him since my freshman year in high school. All the girls were in love with him."

"And?"

"He was on campus for business with the athletic department and..." I paused and smiled. "He is taking me to lunch on Wednesday."

Maggie smiled and wiggled an eyebrow at me. She is so pretty when she smiles.

"Come on," I chirped, as I pulled her to her feet from the bed. "Let's go to supper together at the dining hall."

*****

Not only did we have lunch together, we spent the afternoon with one another.

Not like you think, though. Although, I did want him very badly.

Ramón went to SMU also, and I knew that from high school. He had left Dallas after graduation and went to San Antonio to learn the car dealership business. He had just returned to Dallas a few weeks ago... now, working in the headquarters of his daddy's business. He lives in Frisco, not far from where he works. His job is to oversee the dealerships in the DFW area and to oversee the marketing of the business. And...

Ramón is not married!

Perfect!

We ate at the café at the Dallas Museum of Art in downtown Dallas. Then, we spent the afternoon getting to know one another while visiting the art at the museum. By the time we returned to campus... Oh, God... I can't believe I'm going to say this... I could find myself falling in love with him.

The next day, he called me... to invite me to the country club in Plano where he is a member. For dinner... Saturday evening. His business suit... perfect. I did my very best to get him to take me home with him, but...

"Señorita... We mustn't go too fast," he slurred in my ear. "The time will come, when you and I will be together. And... it will be perfect... for both of us."

My knees buckled when he said it. His Tex-Mex accent slicing through my heart. I stood on my toes, pulled on his neck and kissed him on the steps of the dormitory. His arms on my waist... pulling me and my girls into his chest. It was... perfect.

Before I turned to enter the dorm...

"Will you be my guest at the country club? I know my Mommy and Daddy will want to meet you."

"For you, Amy Masters. Yes. I will be your guest, and... I have always wanted to meet your father."

The following Friday, Ramón came to my house and met my Mommy and Daddy. Daddy was impressed with Ramón and had never met his father. Mommy also noticed the similarity to Daddy. Mind, they didn't look alike, but they did have striking features that set each of them apart from other men.

Ramón only had one drink before dinner and was a perfect gentleman with my parents and me. Later, dancing.

He was a wonderful dancer. He danced with Mommy, and some of the women at the club. But... when he danced with me, he looked me in the eyes and smiled the whole time.

When Mommy and I went to the ladies room...

"Amy... Ramón," she slurred his name. "He's one of the most polite and handsome men I've seen you with. Did you see your father speaking with him just now? The two of them are getting along very well and, they each speak each other's language... business!" My Mommy chuckled and I hugged and kissed her.

"Ramón is a good man. I'm happy he and I have met again. He's changed so much in the past 5 years." I swooned and Mommy saw it.

"Don't go too fast, because I know you do," she giggled. "He seems... a little different when it comes to women. I sensed it when we danced." She looked around and then at me. "Have you been with him? I mean, to his bed?"

"No, why?"

"Call it intuition, Amy," she paused, as she took my hand. "I bet money he's a virgin."

OK... that caught me completely by surprise and I blinked. And, Mommy laughed at me.

"Sweetie... I'm only guessing, but he seems too respectful and polite. Again, it's just a mother's intuition speaking to me."

Later that evening, when we arrived at my home, I pulled Ramón into the living room while Mommy and Daddy left for their bedroom.

I threw my arms around his neck, stood on my toes and kissed him. I love kissing Ramón. We kissed a lover's kiss. He held my back and waist as we twisted our lips into a knot. I inhaled loudly as I broke our kiss and looked deep into his black eyes.

"I had a wonderful evening, Ramón. I was wondering if you and I can... "

He touched my lips with his finger and shook his head. A sly grin on his lips.

"Come, Señorita. Let's sit on the couch for a few minutes."

As he took a seat next to me, he turned to face me and took my hand.

"Amy... for me... sex with you is not going to happen. I am a virgin, you see."

At that moment, I wanted to throttle my Mommy! And, I'm certain I had disappointment written on my face.

"However, I am not a monk, either." He wiggled an eyebrow at me.

It only took a second to read his mind.

"So," I squeaked, with renewed hope. "Everything but the dirty deed?"

"Yes, and also... I must tell you why. Because, I respect you and I need you to respect me."

"Of course, but hurry!" I urged, with a huge smile on my face.

"Your smile is infectious, Amy." He paused as he admired my face. "So... My older brother, he got a girlfriend pregnant and it was not a good outcome. My mother... I love my mother and I respect her and her wisdom. She asked me to refrain and do not fall into the trap set by a woman. She asked me to wait until I was married, so I could enjoy and forever remember my love for my wife."

He paused and squeezed my hand. Smiling his own infectious smile. "Twice, Amy. Girlfriends in my past tried to steal from me what belonged to me. My promise to my mother and to myself." He paused again and looked at me hard... trying to read my emotions. "I will take you to my bed, but I need a promise from you, Amy. A promise, should our relationship flourish, you will not take me inside you. Only if our love is genuine, may I have all of you. And... you may have all of me."

OK... this is another first. A man asking me not to fuck him. But, the way he said it and the emotion was convincing.

"Of course. I do want you in my bed, Ramón. I promise. No screwing, but oral sex is on the menu for me. I love giving and receiving."

"Perfect," he slurred. "I love giving my best to a woman."

*****

I watched Ramón with slitted eyes.

My left hand on the top of his head as he licked and sucked my clitoris. I love it.

I was resting on my right elbow, wiggling my hips to get more pressure on my sensitive nub. Watching every move he made. He was good. I love cunnilingus and a man who knows how to please me. And Ramón was doing just that. I also love, the word... cunnilingus. I love saying the word out loud.

After the night at the club, I was invited to his home for the next day. To explore our physical attraction to each other. He re-emphasized his virginity when I entered his bedroom.

Five minutes ago, he sucked, licked, and nibbled my nipples. So good in fact, I had a mini orgasm and it surprised him.

"Did you just cum?" he asked.

I was quivering for a few seconds before I could answer.

"Yes," I gulped. "Go down me... please. Suck and kiss me down there. And hurry!"

I saw him inhale my aroma before he began, and I knew he was questioning his virginity right now.

I could feel my pussy begging to be filled... with anything. Before I could say anything, he shoved two fingers inside me and raked the front of my pussy. My slick tunnel immediately clamped around the invaders, hard... and then... I exploded.

"OhMyGodOhMyGod!...Yeep!"

I squeezed his head between my thighs and twisted to my right as my mind left the real world and entered the world of exquisite waves of pleasure consuming every nerve I possessed. I squeezed my nipples and came again.

I forgot who was sucking my pussy. I forgot what town I was in. I forgot my name. I forgot... everything but my own selfish pleasure.

I quaked and bucked at his face... squeaking... moaning... gasping... whimpering... God, I need a dick inside me... right fuckin' now! The testosterone in the air is driving me mad!

I leapt from the bed and shoved him on his back. I straddled his hips and focused on his erect cock resting against his belly.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Ramón, but I have to have your cock rub my pussy."

On my knees, I guided my slick labia on the underside of his naked and uncircumcised six inch cock and dragged my pussy from base to tip... rubbing my little clit against him. I could see the precum leaking from his tiny slit. I placed both hands on his throat and worked my hips forward and backward as desperately as I could. The cum leaking from my pussy lubricating the slippery skin of his dick.

He grabbed my wrists and released the pressure I had on his neck and he inhaled deeply when I let go. He reached with his right hand and squeezed my nipple... and...

"Ho......lyFuck!......Yeep!"

I quivered... I quaked... I grabbed his throat with my left hand... I pressed my pussy against him as hard as I could... I took my other hand and rubbed my little clit... good, but not good enough... I screamed out my frustration...

"Fuck!... fuck!... fuck!... " I screeched.

I couldn't do it...

I grabbed his cock, pointed it to my entrance and...

A hand grabbed my wrist... My eyes popped open in surprise and he flung me onto my back... hovering above me with my wrists above my head and bound together by his strong hands. He straddled me and began rubbing his cock against my slick crease... sliding his dick along my very, very slick crease... tapping and sliding across my stiff little clit.

A minute later, he clinched his eyes, groaned and whimpered as if in pain... and... a rope of sticky cum launched from his tiny slit and hit my breasts... the next one, hit my ribs... the next one, on my tummy, pooling in my belly button. His mini orgasms drooling more cum onto my tummy near my pubic hair.

He rolled away onto his back... I swiped at his cum and slurped my fingers... I grabbed his cock and dragged my tongue across his tiny slit to finish him off. He quivered beneath me as my suction pulled on his sensitive corona. I could feel his cum drooling down my torso and tummy toward my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I saw him relax... his eyes still closed. I rolled from the bed, went to the bathroom and peed.

"This isn't going to work," I groaned softly, as I sat on the toilet. "Fuckin' earthly god comes into my life and I can't cum with him inside me."

"Sorry," he whispered, as he watched me pee. "I wanted you, too."

I looked up and he was leaning against the bathroom entrance. His semi-erect cock begging me to fuck him.

I turned my head away in frustration.

"I can't, Ramón. As much as I want to be with you, I can't keep my promise and be near you."

When I didn't hear a response, I turned to the doorway and he was gone. I gritted my teeth, frowned, and...

"Fuck!"

*****

I went to the kitchen.

No clothes... my girls wiggling across my chest as I crossed the threshold and found Ramón. He had his back to me... his cute and naked ass caused my pussy to twitch. He was doing something on the countertop. I came up from behind him, wrapped my arms around his chest and pressed my girls into his naked back... laying my cheek against his shoulders and neck... pressing my hands into his pectorals.

"Mmm," I hummed.

"Mmm, is right, Amy Masters." He continued work on the countertop. I could feel his muscles flex in his chest... I could smell cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes. He turned in my arms and away from his work... his limp cock dragged across my tummy and I put my arms around his neck. Looking into his eyes... begging him to kiss me. Pressing my stiff nipples into his chest... firing off wonderful signals to my little clit.

He took my waist... pulling me into him... and he did kiss me. A wonderful kiss... I pressed my feminine mound against his semi-erect cock. God, I want him so bad.

He broke our kiss and focused on my eyes.... A few moments later... he whispered, "I have never been so close to breaking my promise as it was just a few minutes ago. Yes... I have nearly taken a woman in my past, but you Amy." He paused as he admired my pouty lips. "When you grabbed me and pointed me toward you... I hesitated." He nodded his head and tilted to the right. "You are so beautiful. My urges for you are very difficult to overcome. Everything about you, causes me to want you... physically." He released me and turn to the countertop... turning again to hand me a snack plate of fruit and cheese.