Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My emotions are confused. I would take you as my own right now, just so I could have you." He shook his head, turned, took his own plate, then walked to his breakfast table, and sat. Two bottles of water were already set out. I took the chair next to him.

"If I thought you would say 'yes,' I would take you to the courthouse for a marriage license tomorrow and finish you off in my bed tomorrow evening." He chuckled. "Isn't that ridiculous? I suppose hormones can cause a man to think crazy things." He looked at me as though I were a work of art to admire. Then, he looked confused. "Has anyone told you..." He paused. "... told you how beautiful you are and so much so, a man's urges to mate with you are irresistible?"

I had... on numerous occasions.

I nodded and replied... "Yes. I have been told just that."

He nodded and seemed satisfied with my answer. I pulled a gulp of water and continued...

"Something I haven't told you, Ramón... I discovered years ago, I love sex. I love the feel of a man inside me. It's... it's... thrilling, the sensation. My body consumes a man and when that man helps me to enjoy myself, it's even better. Don't get me wrong... I don't walk around all day thinking about sex..." I put my hand on his forearm as I looked in his eyes. "...but, I do enjoy it when I'm with the right person." I inhaled and continued... "I have many lovers, Ramón. Both men and women and each of them are special to me... many of my lovers are my very best friends. We share more than a bed. We share our friendship." I looked away for a moment... to consider my next words because I didn't want to say them...

"I want you badly and I can't have you because of... you. I am attracted to you more than any man in my life and my body can't have you. I can't marry because I have committed to my Mommy and Daddy to finish college and if I married someone, I don't think I could do it." I stood from the table and paced the kitchen. I caught a peek of Ramón admiring my cute butt and wiggling girls. I smiled in my thoughts.

I took his hands and pulled him to his feet... pressing myself into his naked body. I placed his cheeks in my hands and looked in his eyes.

"If you aren't married in two years... I want to call you."

*****

I slammed the door to my Mercedes coupe.

I paused as I thought my emotions would take over. I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was near. I choked back a tear.

After I left Ramón's house in Frisco, I raced down the Tollway to my house. I needed my Mommy. I told her everything. And typical Mommy, she said...

"You'll always know what to do, Sweetie. You can let your heart, or your mind, rule. No matter your decision. Your life will continue." She paused. "I do agree with you, Amy. Ramón does remind me of your Daddy when he was younger, although 38 was as young as I got him." She giggled with me in her arms. She hugged me hard. Pressing me into her chest and I pressed her into mine.

"Who knows... like you said... he may not be married in two years and then... maybe an opportunity. I would hate to see you leave school, Baby. You are so good with your studies, just like your brothers and you're as quick and sharp as your Daddy. But, I'm your Mommy. I will always... always support your decision. Even if it goes badly, I will do my best to make it a good decision."

I gulped and wiped a tear from my cheek as I pulled my overnight bag from the trunk. An overnight bag that didn't stay the night!

"Fuck!"

As I began to walk to the entrance of the dorm, I turned and noticed two men watching me carefully. They must have heard me. "Damn," I mumbled.

I stepped into the lounge and...

"Amy!"

I looked up and Lisa was walking briskly toward me. I could see she, Maggie, Claire, Emily and Cole had been visiting in the lounge. Maggie jumped up and skipped in behind Lisa. I smiled because those two were the ones I wanted to see the most.

As Lisa got closer, she knew...

"What the hell happened? Did he hurt you?" She didn't look happy.

"No... he didn't hurt me." Maggie heard and took me into a hug. I love hugging Maggie. She's so soft and gentle.

"Come on," I continued, as I hooked my arm into Maggie's arm and turned toward the stairs for my room...

"I'll tell you everything."

*****

I turned to find Maggie had fallen asleep on my bed.

I chuckled as I returned to Jenny. Jenny arrived late from Kansas City, having gone there to see Alex.

"So... maybe... if he isn't married when I graduate."

Jenny hugged me. Hard.

"I love you, Amy. I hope he isn't married. He sounds wonderful."

I broke our hug and took her hands... smiling the best I could... "How's Alex?"

"I met the offensive line coach. He told me he thinks Alex will start for the Chiefs in the fall! We're both excited."

I was excited, too. I am so happy Jenny found someone... and... Maggie and I have a shower to finish planning!

*****

The bridal shower.

When all our guests had left... I found myself in the arms of Jenny. Thanking me, Maggie and Mommy for... everything.

Of course, Jenny's mommy, Alex's mommy and sister... Jenny's sister in law were in attendance... and... nearly everyone on the second and third floors of the dormitory. Over one hundred women attended in my Mommy and Daddy's home and Mommy was thrilled!

And...Mommy, Maggie, and I wore identical sun dresses. We twinned it! White and floral sundresses with spaghetti straps and shelf bra. We were hot! And, Daddy told us so!

Mommy had everything catered. Servers were hired to keep filling drinks and plates of food. Maggie wrote in the guest book who brought gifts so Jenny could write thank you notes. I made sure the mothers, sister, and sister in law were always holding a drink!

Some of the girls from the dorm helped with keeping the living room neat when the gifts were opened... stacking the gifts away in one of the guest bedrooms, and organizing the gift cards. I love my friends at the dorm.

Mommy hired a professional photographer for Jenny and the guests. I cried when she told me...

"I don't want Jenny to ever forget this very special day in her life. See? I have this bridal shower album where she can place the photos. Isn't it beautiful?"

And it was. I had a blast organizing the guests for photos with Jenny. The photographer had an assistant print the photos in the garage of our home, bring them into the dining room and let our guests select the ones they wished to take home.

And later, Maggie and I helped Jenny organize the photos in her new bridal shower album. It took almost two weeks after the shower to complete the album... we did have classes and studying to do. Maggie and I also helped Jenny write the thank you notes.

I released Jenny from our embrace and Jenny fell into the arms of my Mommy. It was beautiful. Jenny's mommy and mother in law hugged and thanked us. At the end of the day...

I readied for bed. I turned from my closet and Jenny was looking at me from her bed. I smiled in return.

"I can't thank you and your mother enough."

"Ah. That's sweet."

"I mean it, Amy. I couldn't have imagined a bridal shower like the one you hosted. It couldn't have been more perfect." She paused as she choked back an emotion. "I am going to miss living with you, Amy. You're a good and loving friend."

I wept in her arms... with joy in my heart... for ten minutes.

Chapter 23

I knocked on Lisa's door.

She had called me a few minutes ago and begged me to come to see her. She had a surprise. I can't resist surprises!

She answered the door wearing a cropped SMU t-shirt. Nothing else.

She snatched my hand, pulled me inside, shut the door and twirled in place.

My eyes widened and a wicked smile crossed my pouty lips.

A bushy fox tail hanging from her tiny, cute, and bubbly ass.

"Do you like it?"

I snatched the back of her neck and mauled her lips. She sliced through my mouth with her wicked tongue and removed a molar. My pussy started twitching and twirling. My nipples hardened inside my bra. I gasped at the sensations rocketing to my little clit.

"I think it's sexy," I slurred into her lips. "Is this the surprise you have for me?"

Kissing me... "I saw Becca this past week..."...Kiss... "...Becca... Down the hall..."...Kiss... "You are so turning me on right now..."... Kiss...

She had her hand up my shirt and under my bra... teasing my left nipple while we kissed each other urgently.

"When you kiss me, I get so horny..."...Kiss... "...She had this dildo up her ass..."...Kiss... "...And... God! That feels good..."

I had my hand on her little clit and I was strumming it like a guitar. Lisa broke our kiss and pushed me away.

"Fuck! You drive me insane, do you know that?" she faux pouted, with a wicked smile.

I smiled a wicked smile and tried to take her in my arms again...

"No." She put up her hand to stop me. "I want you to help me with the dildo. I want to do it like Becca. Will you help me?"

"Anything for you... you sexy fox," I slurred, as I kissed her again. "Tell me."

Lisa hopped on her bed and placed a towel under her butt. And then... slipped a black blindfold over her head and then her eyes. I arched my eyebrows in surprise.

The dildo... eighteen inches long and light green. Cock heads on both ends. I lubed the head of one end and removed her fox tail from her little asshole.

While she gave instructions... I knelt between her parted and bent legs, pointed the end at her widened asshole and slipped the green invader past the first resistance. She gulped and urged me to go slowly. When six inches were inside her... My eyes widened again and I offered a smile of satisfaction.

The head of the dildo was bulging her tummy from within and I was fascinated watching her tummy move while I continued to fuck her ass. A few moments later, the end came to a stop. I was holding about five inches in my hand and the head was bulging in the upper left of her tummy near her ribcage. I watched her tummy bulge as I slowly moved the green cock back and forth. Again... I was fascinated to see the action I was having on her tummy.

Lisa was moaning and whimpering... she twinkled her little clit with her fingers as I fucked her ass with the wicked silicone. After ten minutes, I...

"Can I call Claire and Emily and show them this? It is so hot to see you like this."

"Sure," she croaked. "And afterward, we'll all get a try with it."

*****

I was washing the green dildo with soap and water in the bathroom of the dormitory.

I looked up from the sink and found Becca looking at me with a curious smile.

"Been busy?" she asked with a sassy tone.

"I have. Lisa, Claire and Emily have had this up their ass." I nodded in the direction of the showers. "They're cleaning up now."

"And you?" she slurred, as she leaned into my ear as I was bent over the sink. "Had that green dick up your ass?"

Now, Becca isn't the greatest looking girl but, she is exotic. Flaming orange hair with the tightest curls I've ever seen. Natural curls. It's her most striking feature... maybe.

Bluish green eyes, freckles, pinkish skin, and... 260 pounds and five feet eight inches. And her girls are huge. Triple Ds, easy. She would be cute if her face wasn't so plump. Her cheekbones have disappeared within her pudgy face. She's a senior and about to graduate in a few weeks.

"I'm next," I answered, as I dried off the green cock.

"Can I? I mean, do you mind if I do you with that cock?"

I should have hesitated because... Becca had a reputation. She was rough with other girls. Many times, too rough. I had heard she likes to be the dominate partner when she is having sex with a girl.

I snatched her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Slicing my tongue down her throat and tapped her uvula. I broke our kiss and... nose to nose... eye to eye... I slurred...

"Only if I do you afterward. Give you what I get from you... OK?"

Twenty minutes later, I was on my back... knees bent and legs parted on Lisa's bed. A naked Becca hovering over my pussy with a wicked grin on her lips. Her huge boobs swinging from her chest. God, her pink nipples are big.

Becca didn't waste any time as I slipped the blindfold over my eyes. She removed my butt plug with a pop and I felt the dildo tip touch my widened asshole. I would have preferred...

"Jesus!" I screeched, as Becca shoved the green cock up my ass. She had to have pushed 10 inches on the first thrust. "Slower!... Fuck!"

I yanked the blindfold off and hissed as I arched my back...

"Fuckin' slow down, Becca."

Emily stepped in and confronted her. Nearly getting into her face.

"Slow down with her or you're leaving."

Becca groaned and nodded. Emily didn't back away as she silently warned my red headed partner.

The green invader felt like it punctured my diaphragm.

"Pull it out... slowly." I emphasized my last word harshly. "Then slowly push it in until I tell you to stop." Fortunately, Becca complied. "OK... Put your fingers against my ass and around the cock. You can't put any more than what I have inside me. When your fingers touch my ass, that's all I want." Becca nodded, but groaned her resentment.

I blindfold myself, relaxed, and lay my head on the pillow. Fortunately, Becca fucked my ass slowly. I enjoyed the sensation inside me as my left hand felt the bulge of my tummy as the invader slipped through my colon. I twinkled my little clit with my fingers. Mini-orgasms attacking my nerve molecules.

"You have gorgeous boobs and a sexy pussy," slurred Becca.

I couldn't see her, but I could smell her. Her aroma was strong and filled Lisa's room quickly.

"Thank you," I moaned. "I'm going to enjoy doing you here in a few minutes."

Becca fucked my ass for about ten minutes and then I called it quits. Others may disagree, but I can only take so much ass fucking. I would rather fuck a fat cock in my pussy than take it in the ass. I was intrigued, though, with feeling my tummy bulge beneath my fingers.

When Becca laid back, her massive girls flattened and nearly rolled off her chest. She bent her knees and parted them... presenting me with her flaming orange fur and pink pussy. She was hairy. Bright orange hair...

I couldn't resist... I dove into her drooling pussy and began sucking her stiff clit. Inhaling her sex through my nostrils... tugging and parting her orange pubic hairs and labia to let me in. She flinched and her fluffy skin rolled around on her tummy and chest. Within seconds, Emily was sucking on one breast and Claire jumped on the bed... kissing her lips and squeezed her other nipple.

I sucked and licked down the left side of her pussy, teased her perineum, licked her freshly cleaned asshole, and dragged my tongue up the right side of her labia. She was squirming and humping at me as she sighed... moaned... and urged me and my friends to keep doing her. I raked her clit with my tongue and gently nibbled it.

"Fuck, Yeah! Keep doing it like that..." she croaked. I didn't know who she was referring to, but I kept focus on her clit.

I pushed two of my fingers into her pussy as I sucked and circled her clit with my tongue. Her pussy clamped my fingers and pulled. I briefly thought my hand would be sucked inside.

"More......fingers...... please," she gurgled.

I didn't hesitate... I added two fingers and my hand automatically got sucked into her flaming pink entrance. A moment later, I was up to my wrist in pussy.

"Fuck me... hard... please," she gargled.

I thrust my hand in and out of her... I massaged her cervix when I reached it... she humped at me to encourage me to continue. Her fluffy skin moved in waves across her body. I sucked her clit and I felt her pussy convulse around my wrist. Then...

"CUMMING!" she squeaked. "Cumming so fucking hard!"

I was amazed... White creamy cum oozed past my fingers and wrist, drooled down her perineum and asshole and pooled on the towel beneath her. I had never seen so much cum from a woman. Her pussy clinched and released my hand in pulses. I could see her stiff little clit wiggle from its root with each orgasmic wave.

I looked up and Emily was kissing Becca and Claire was squeezing her left nipple as she licked her cleavage. I could see Becca's fingers up Emily's pussy.

Moments later, Becca recovered and moaned a satisfied moan.

"I always heard about you girls. I wondered what it would be like to be with you." She propped on her elbows, smiled, and sighed a happy sigh... looking at each of us. I smiled, crawled up her chest and kissed her... smearing her cum on her cheeks and lips. I broke our kiss and looked her in the eye...

"Come see me in a week before you graduate, Becca. No rubber cocks... Just you and me."

*****

I watched as the two married lovers kissed one another.

It was beautiful. I turned to see Mommy and Daddy and they smiled. I was so happy for Jenny and Alex. Their new lives beginning together.

It was one of the smallest weddings I've ever attended... and, in Jenny's small hometown... Lockhart, Texas. A small number of family from each side and a few friends. I was Jenny's Maid of Honor and the only one to stand by her. There were no bride's maids. Maggie came with my family.

"Alex and I want to keep the ceremony intimate," she had told me before school was over for the semester. "So our closest family and friends can be involved and we can give them our undivided attention and love. With large numbers of guests, it's difficult to visit and have a meaningful interaction with the guests."

And she was right. She and Alex spent their time enjoying their families and friends. Engaging in meaningful and memorable conversations and fun.

I wept when Jenny took me in her arms before she and Alex prepared to leave for their life together.

"I am going to miss you so much, Jenny," I sobbed, in her ear. "Will you come to the dorm on occasion and see me and Maggie?"

"Absolutely," she croaked. "I'll never forget you, Amy. Never."

*****

He stepped on the elevator and my knees nearly buckled.

"Good morning," he said, as his perfect smile greeted me. "Seventh floor, please."

I smiled, pressed the button and leaned against the side wall of the elevator. Not taking my eyes from him.

"You have a beautiful smile. I mean it. I'm not trying to be creepy or anything."

"Thank you. My name is Amy Masters. I work for Leon Masters Realtors on the fourth floor. And... you must be either a client or employee of Larson, Garza, and Morales on the seventh."

He chuckled. "It can't be a coincidence with your last name as Masters, can it?" He turned his back to the elevator wall to face me and smiled. "And Leon Masters Realtors."

"I work for my Daddy during the summer selling real estate."

"Very nice. Nice to have a summer job waiting for... such a beautiful... college woman?"

"Yes," I chirped, as the door opened for my floor. I stepped through the door and turned to him. "SMU... I'll be a junior this fall."

He stopped the door from closing and stepped onto the floor with me... his happy smile melting my emotions.

"Emilio Garza, attorney at law, and... it's nice to have a job waiting on you, from your father, when you finish law school." He chuckled and he drew closer.

He is so handsome.

Five feet eight inches tall... and again... another man has come into my life who reminds me of my Daddy. Dark, slightly wavy hair, black eyes, light brown skin, perfect smile and... of course...

Wearing a dark gray business suit with blue necktie.

"Are you busy for lunch?"

"I am," I squeaked, as I regretted working for my Daddy at that very moment. "I have ten appointments today to show homes."

"Career woman. Very nice, and... pretty, too. May I call you, tomorrow? I would like to get on your schedule for lunch."

"Yes, please. I would love to have lunch with you." I fumbled for my business card in my purse and gave him one. "I can rearrange my schedule for next week. Please call me during the early evenings. That's when I plan my schedules."