Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, Ms. Masters," he replied, as he looked at my card. "And..." He tapped the elevator call button. Then, faced me... "I will make sure you and I have plenty of time over lunch to get to know one another."

He stepped onto the elevator with two other men and smiled to me as the door closed.

I turned... and floated into the office on a cloud. And then...

I hope he isn't a virgin and saving himself like Ramón.

*****

"You're the sexist woman I've ever met."

He whispered in my neck after kissing me there.

It took nearly two weeks to schedule a lunch with Emilio.

A wonderful two hour lunch ending with a kiss in the elevator of our office building. My phone rang as soon as I sat at my desk. I smiled a huge smile at the caller ID.

"That was fast," I answered, with a tone of sass.

"I'm about to beg a beautiful girl for a dinner date. Please, join me for dinner on Saturday."

And I did. Again, handsome as ever in his business suit. My best party dress... navy, sleeveless and a keyhole neck collar. Skirt just above the knee.

Afterwards...

I removed his clothes and hung them in his closet. I pranced around him... dragging my fingers across his chest and shoulders. Moaning my approval of his well-kept and exercised body. Gorgeous butt, defined shoulder muscles, strong arms and chest. I rounded his left shoulder, dragging my fingers as I turned to face him. I drilled my eyes into his... dragging my index finger down the middle of his torso, past his belly and wrapping my left hand around his semi-erect cock. I felt him surge and swell to my touch. I leaned into him... standing on my toes... placing a hand on the back of his neck while I cradled his cock. I tilted my head and looked at his lips.

He kissed me.

Holding the back of my neck with one hand and cupping my left breast with the other.

"You are driving me insane," he slurred into my mouth.

He grabbed my shoulders and twirled my back to his front. Grabbed my long hair in his fist and tossed it over my left shoulder. Kissing me on my neck.

Moments later...

"You're the sexist woman I've ever met."

He whispered in my neck after kissing me there.

I tilted my neck to offer more to his lips. I reached behind me and placed a hand on his cheek... encouraging him to kiss me more.

My other hand on top of his hands... cradling my girls from behind me and his thumb and forefingers gently squeezing my nipples... electric pleasures screeching from my nipples to my little clit... my knees felt they would buckle any moment. His six inch, erect and uncut cock pressing against my spine... oozing precum onto my skin. I audibly inhaled as he kissed my neck and squeezed my left nipple. My pussy was twitching.

I took his hand from my right breast... holding and dragging his fingers down my tummy towards my neatly trimmed pussy. I directed him to my little clit and...

"Oh, God... that feels so good," I croaked, as he twinkled my clitoris. My legs buckled and he held my chest tightly with his other hand.

"Like that, do you?" he slurred in my ear. "Do you like this?"

He quickly slipped a single finger into my oozing and slick entrance.

"Oh, yes... another finger..." I gasped loudly as he squeezed my left nipple and slipped a second finger inside me. I was falling under his spell.

He was stimulating me, but not enough. I briefly thought he was teasing me with his deliberate slow and methodical touching of my girls and vulva. I couldn't stand it any longer...

I twirled out of his clutches and faced him... stood on my toes, snatched his neck... kissed him and then... fell to my knees to suck his fully erect cock... Wagging back and forth against his belly in cadence with his heart beat. I reached for him and...

He grabbed my wrist. He crouched... He grabbed beneath my arm and squeezed my back... pulling me to my feet.

"Not now, Ms. Masters. I have plans for you."

"I told you I was in charge be..." He quickly placed a finger on my lips and shooshed me.

"I will go down on you first, Ma'am. Then, I'll accept your pleasures, if you like."

Again... I was falling under his spell.

He snatched me off my feet, cradled me and gently placed me on his bed. I wiggled backward on my back toward the headboard, parted my legs, bent my knees, and exposed my cute little pussy. He was on me in microseconds. When he touched my little clit with his tongue and lips on the first attempt...

I moaned as my eyes rolled back... I involuntarily humped my pussy towards his lips. He slowly... and methodically... made love to me with his lips and tongue. Lying on his belly, his arms around my hips and his hands holding my twins as his tongue sliced through my slick crease. I took his thumb and forefinger and placed them on my nipples. I placed my thumb and forefinger on top of his and pressed... squeezing my stiff and erect nipples using his fingers... right when I squeezed my right nipple, he latched onto my little clit and raked it against the roof of his mouth... twirling his tongue in circles around my sensitive nub of nerves.

I squeaked... I moaned... I whimpered... I rolled my eyes back... I humped at him... I love it.

I squeezed my nipples harder using his fingers... Rockets of pleasures consumed me... My eyes went crossed eyed and then rolled back... I gasped, squeezed my left nipple and...

"Fucking good......YEEP!"

I quaked and shivered... I squeezed his head between my thighs... I snatched the top of his head to hold him in place against my convulsing and orgasmic pussy... I could feel my girls quivering on my chest... I lost my mind... I was selfish... craving the orgasmic sensations for as long as they would last... My body... I lost all control... so, so good... I love it.

The first sign my orgasm was subsiding...

I arched my back, rolled him over, straddled his legs, and swallowed his cock.

"¡Ay Dios mío!"

He quickly pulled his legs up, bent his knees, and parted his legs for me to have access to his gorgeous cock and balls. Pubic hair trimmed, as I instructed. He arched his back, leaned on an elbow, snatched my long hair, pulled it aside and enjoyed watching me fellate him. I looked at him as I raked my tongue on the underside of his cock... his eyes slitted and rolled back.

Perfect.

I sucked... I raked... I kissed... I slurped... I licked his tiny slit and twirled my tongue inside. I placed a fingernail gently inside his seeping and tiny slit. He groaned and lolled his head back...

"Hurts... stings a little... just like that."

He moaned... he groaned... he croaked... he gasped... he wheezed... "You are so fuckin' good."

I saw him loll his head back as I focused sucking the tip of his cock. Raking my teeth across the corona. Then...

"Enough!"

He twisted out of my grasp, rolled out of bed, opened the bedside drawer, withdrew a condom and bottle of lube, drilled his eyes into mine, as he rolled the condom on and slicked it up. I was under his spell as I looked into his eyes.

"On your back."

I complied. I wanted his cock in me right now.

He knee walked onto the bed and between my bent and parted legs. He lined the tip of his cock with my crease and dragged it from top to bottom and back. He tapped my clit with his dick and I lolled my head back... my eyes crossed. Then...

He touched my entrance with his cock... pushed slightly and my eyes rolled back as he passed the first resistance of my tight tunnel. He leaned over me, placed his arms on top of my shoulders and around my neck. His left cheek against mine.

My arms involuntarily wrapped around his back. I pulled on him and smashed my girls into his chest. He wiggled his waist and...

"Ho...ly... Fuck."

I slurred out both words into his shoulder. His stiff cock slowly plunged into me and tapped my cervix.

I squeaked on his second thrust. I squeaked again on his third thrust. I held my breath on his fourth thrust. My eyes rolled back on his fifth thrust.

My pussy muscles were pulling on him to go deeper. His position on top of me had me pinned to the mattress. I could only hold on to his back. My legs wrapped around him... my toes curled.

With each thrust, my pussy screamed for more. My G-spot was loving it. I love it. Waves of delight consumed me. My legs parted and my knees bent toward my shoulders so I could accept as much as I could of him. My toes curled... the pleasures began to increase exponentially. I could feel...

"OhMyGod... OhMyGod... OhMyGod," I squeaked in crescendo. "...Yeep!"

Again... I lost my mind. I quaked and squeaked beneath his weight. I could feel him continue to fuck me. Again... I was selfish... enjoying wave after wave after wave of nerves firing in pleasurable pulses. I managed to croak out...

"This feels so good......I love it."

The words barely out of my mouth... My eyes widened in surprise...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod!" I squeaked out in high pitch... and then...

"Yeep!"

From that moment, I don't recall anything except the body consuming ecstasy I was having. I couldn't tell you how long my orgasm last, but it was a while until I gasped for breath. I saw white for a moment and begged my body not to pass out. I wanted more and...

"Yeep!"

Right when I came back into the realm of the real world, Emilio began groaning and whimpering into my shoulder and his thrusts inside me became erratic.

"Oh, God......Humph......Yeah......Right now!" He whimpered like a wounded animal and his thrusts became hard and short... thrusting as deep into me as he could.

I love it.

I held onto him tightly as he fought through his orgasm. I heard him take a deep breath and moan in pleasure. His weight became limp on top of me and I didn't care. I had my lover in my arms and his cock inside me. I stroked the skin on his back and he sighed in appreciation.

A few minutes later, he rolled off me and onto his back.

"Intense," he struggled to say.

I rolled toward him, pulled his condom and tied it off... slurped his semi-erect cock and licked the last of his cum from his tiny slit. He moaned his appreciation.

I slithered up his torso, pressed my girls into his chest, took his face into my hands and kissed him. He held me in place with his hands and we dueled with our tongues.

I slurred into his mouth...

"You've got some dick, Emilio."

*****

I love it.

My favorite.

Sideways 69.

I had his cock down my throat and I using my swallowing muscles to massage his veiny cock. My nose touching his balls.

He had my little clit squeezed between his lips and was nibbling with his teeth. I was going to lose it any moment. I pulled him from my throat and...

"Emilio-oooo..." I squeaked, in a high pitch. "Cumming... Yeep!"

I tried to twist out of his clutches, but he held my waist and his tongue followed my pussy. On my back, I writhed to the right and then the left. I shivered... my pussy convulsing in wave after wave. I felt I lost contact with my lover. Still in an intense orgasm...

A cock entered me.

I looked toward my lover and all I saw was his ass and his cock in my pussy. His butt humping up and down like a pump rod. His feet on my sides near my arms.

This boy was fucking me upside down!!! I love it!!!

I grabbed the back of my legs, at the knee, pulled them toward me, and let my lover have me. He was pumping his hips and waist up and down... shoving his cock into me. Rocking the mattress as he half formed pushups with his arms as he thrust into me. I slapped his cute butt and he growled at me. I slapped it again and...

"More!"

I smiled as I playfully slapped his cute ass again.

He roared, leapt to his feet and flipped me onto my tummy. I yelped in surprise.

"What are you going to do?" I squeaked, my query.

He didn't answer me as he shoved my legs together and straddled his knees at my waist. I felt him touch my pussy, and his cock slipped into my drooling tunnel. I clinched the sheets and screeched out my acceptance. Immediately, waves of pleasure formed in my pussy and flowed through me.

He drilled his fists into the mattress near my shoulders and hovered over my back. Then...

He fucked me.

Hard.

Shoving his cock in me as deep and as fast as he could. Slapping my butt with his pubis with each thrust. Dominating me. The mattress screamed in protest. I could only lie there and take it from him. My pussy and body were loving it... I love it.

He gained a rhythm... he was breathing hard... I managed to get on my elbows and I turned my head toward him...

"Fuck me up, Emilio......Fuck me up!"

And he did. Two minutes later I screeched out my orgasm... clinching the sheets in my hands... whimpering and squeaking with each hammering thrust. In no time I was screaming into a pillow as his thrusts became harder and slower... I felt his cock swell and he roared...

"Fuckin' A!......¡La mujer de mis sueños!......¡Mi verga está explotando-ooo!"

*****

I woke with my lover in my arms.

My left leg across his back at the waist. My girls pressing into his back and my breath on his shoulders and neck. My left arm around his back and my hand palming his chest.

He felt me stir.

"What a night," he mumbled into his pillow. I giggled into his shoulder and then kissed him there. I reached between his legs and fondled his morning stiff cock. I giggled...

"It didn't explode."

He chuckled... "Heard that, did you?"

He chuckled and rolled toward me... pushing me onto my back. He rolled into my side, brushed the hair from my face and looked at me.

"Even in the morning and a long night before, you look absolutely beautiful."

I smiled my answer. He took his time to gaze over my body. Pausing to admire my sexy and feminine mound and perky boobs.

He leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and offered my tongue. He palmed my left breast with his right hand and gently pushed it into my chest. I moaned into his mouth.

"Can you stay for lunch?"

I shook my head in regret... I did want to spend the day with him.

"I have 30 plus phone calls to return today. I spend my Sundays, either returning calls or showing homes to clients who only have weekends to see our properties."

He sighed and took a long hard and happy look at my pouty lips... then my face. He caressed my cheek with his hand and gently shook his head side to side. He touched my soft left ear.

"I don't see how I can spend this day without thinking of you and our evening together."

I could tell he meant it.

"We can do this again next Saturday. I would like to invite you to the club for drinks, dinner, and dancing... and... to meet my Mommy and Daddy. They are members at the club."

*****

For the month of June, before my junior year, I spent a lot of time at Emilio's apartment. At least once a week and sometimes more than once.

The sex was fantastic. Emilio is a sexy lover.

But as the month came to a close, I could tell my relationship with him would soon come to an end.

He became possessive and prying. Wanting to know where I would be, and when. I tried to reason with him but with no effect. I had told him at the beginning of our romance, I wouldn't tolerate this. And, when I reminded him... resulting in him getting fussy, and many times, angry. But, he never laid a hand on me in anger. But, I was afraid he would... someday.

I couldn't help thinking, many of the Mexican American men I had met are passionate and possessive when it comes to women they want. For Emilio, it was the same. But, not for my Daddy.

My Daddy is passionate. For Mommy. For me. For my brothers, his daughter in laws, and his grandchildren. And at times, I would argue, he is more passionate about his business and his salesmanship. He loves selling.

I had to break it off soon with Emilio, or I would regret it. I already regretted it. A man handsome like my Daddy and becoming successful in his law practice. He had already bought a house... from me... and a very pretty BMW.

I paused at my office desk and thought...

"Why do all the sexy men I meet, turn into assholes?"

I gathered my things for my next appointment, slipped out of the office and into the building parking garage. I was about ten cars away from my parking space and a man stepped out from between two cars and into the center of the driving lane. The natural daylight entering the garage from behind him, shadowed his features. I pulled my purse forward on my shoulder... preparing to reach for my taser.

"You won't need that, Amy Masters."

I froze in my steps. My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe.

He took a step forward and I began to panic. It can't be true. What would I say?

I felt myself shaking.

The panic intensified as I saw his face come into the light.

"Oh my, God."

"Not even close."

"Damn it! Why are you here?"

"After today, I'll never return."

"Did you come here to see me or just to torture me?"

"To see you, and... until yesterday, I likely wouldn't have been here today."

"What am I supposed to do, Donald? You leave without a word. You send me my coat button and now this." I was becoming frustrated and I didn't need that. I had somewhere to be... a client would be waiting for me.

"You'll make your appointment with Mrs. Estevez. I'll only be a moment or two."

Now, I was outright, enraged.

"What the hell, Donald? How dare you? You can't do this to me after all this time."

I felt like I would lose my emotions.

"I'm here to warn you and to help you."

I looked at him... confused, and... angry. I tried to form words.

"Emilio Garza. We need to talk."

"What the hell does he have to do with it?" I was getting, out of control, angry.

He took a moment to look around the parking garage and reached into his business suit coat pocket... pulling a small note paper. Offering it to me.

"I insist you meet me tonight at this address, at the time on the note. It's important for you, Amy. Very important. And... maybe for Emilio."

I took the note from his fingers, and... without a word. Donald turned and disappeared behind a huge support column of the parking garage.

I turned toward my car and tried to regain my happy and cheerful emotions. I had a house to sell.

*****

I opened the door and took a step inside.

"Good evening, Miss Masters. This way, please."

The pretty Chinese woman met me immediately and pointed toward the back of the nail salon. There were no clients present.

Her thick oriental accent was cute and I smiled to her.

"You know why I'm here?" I asked, as I followed her cute butt toward the back of the store.

"Mr. Spears is here. Along with some other men. I no ask questions because they pay me good money." She stopped, faced me and then pointed a finger at my chest. "You no ask questions, too. Make for bad day for all of us."

"Yes, Ma'am." I felt the sting from the tip of her finger, although, she didn't even come close to touching me. I followed her into the back portion of the store.

Donald met me with the smile I remembered that day I saw him on campus. He made no attempt to touch me... I had an irresistible urge to hold him in my arms. I could feel my emotions starting to heat up and become a boil.

With the happy smile, and without a word, he reached for a door and opened it... Waving me to go in. I trusted him. I went inside.

"Have a seat, please, Ms. Masters."

There were only two chairs and a small table. A pitcher of water and two glasses. The room was small and well lit. I glanced around quickly... a habit from selling homes. There were six cameras mounted in several positions in the room.

As I took a seat... which, Donald held my chair for me...

"Cameras, Donald? Why the secrecy and a nail salon in Rowlett?"

He pulled the other chair and sat next to me. With his predictable smile...

"I had no plans to ever return to Dallas, until yesterday." He paused, continued to smile, and let me smile to him in return. "Colleagues in our government came to me yesterday morning and asked me about you." My eyebrows arched. "Yes, Amy. I must report all my interactions. It's part of my work." He paused, turned in his chair to face me more directly.

1...34567...14