Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

You see, my Daddy is divorced and my brothers are from his first marriage. And... my Mommy is hot. She's been propositioned from many men since she married my Daddy. And many times, by women! Once, my Mommy and I were both propositioned for a threesome! He was handsome, too, but he was over 50... And I feared I would give him a heart attack. I'm giggling here.

I sipped my raspberry smoothie as he continued speaking and checking me out, too. I'm sure, because Mommy and I were sitting next to each other, we were difficult to ignore. Brooke and Maggie were sitting on each side of him at the round table and he was checking them out, too. And, the more he spoke, I could see Brooke melting in her seat. She was drunk with lust... I could tell.

The next Saturday evening...

Drinks, dinner, and dancing at the country club. Oh, he wore a black tuxedo with black tie and I nearly dragged his ass into the women's restroom. He danced with Mommy and many of the other women at the club. Daddy was keeping a close eye on him because of Mommy. But, every time Mommy finished dancing with Gordon, she made sure Gordon saw her kiss my Daddy... with one of her... "I'm not leaving my husband for you," kisses. I'm giggling here.

When I wasn't dancing with Gordon, I was dancing with Daddy. At 60, he is still light on his feet and so very handsome. He's my, silver fox, Daddy. (I overheard some lady club members say that about him in the Ladies Room.)

After the club...

Gordon had me in his clutches.

A hand on my shoulder and fingers on my zipper... From behind me...

Pulling the zipper down... slowly from my black party dress. I heard him groan softly when he saw my black thong revealed from behind the zipper.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen, Amy. Showing very little skin when you dress, yet, your figure draws men to you. I saw the men this evening at the club looking at you, and your mother. I consider myself fortunate right now."

He inhaled and kissed my neck. I reached behind and held his head in place.

"And your mother. I swear you two look no more than 25."

I could sense he lusted over my Mommy, too. He had mentioned her several times during the evening... certain he would like nothing better than to have both of us, at the same time... right now.

Never going to happen, my Mommy.

When the time was right, I would tell him so.

He was kissing my exposed shoulder... I reached behind and felt him up through his pants. Flaccid and... Thick? I would soon find out. He pushed against my hand and moaned into my ear.

He slipped his fingers under the shoulders of my dress and push it off. I captured the front of my dress and spun on my toe... stepping back to present myself. I let my dress fall down my chest. My stiff left nipple snagged an edge, pausing the fall of my dress, to let gravity take over. I heard him groan at the sight.

"Holy......Gorgeous."

My dress puddled at my feet and his eyes slowly consumed me.

"Nothing like anything I imagined. You are all woman," he slurred. "More so. A goddess in the flesh."

I stepped out of my dress and toward him. My girls wiggling their hello. My swollen pussy pressing against my thong.

"You remember the rules, don't you Gordon?" I asked, as I removed his bow tie.

"I do. Reasonable rules."

I removed his coat as I pranced around his back in my black pumps. I hung his coat up in the closet of his apartment.

"Condoms?" I asked, as I looked into his slitted eyes and removed his shirt.

"By the bed."

I knelt and untied his shoes and removed them... placing them in his closet.

I pressed my girls into his chest as I kept my eyes on his. I unbuttoned his pants and snaked my fingers under his boxer shorts. Still flaccid... thick for sure... and beginning to swell. I stepped back.

"Lose the pants and boxers."

Without orders, he removed his socks as well.

"Nice," I slurred, as his defined muscles flexed.

Uncircumcised... thick... still flaccid... short pubic hair... balls hanging low in their sac... Perfect.

I stepped forward, drilled my eyes into his and began dragging my fingers along his front shoulder toward his chest. The curly patch of hair above his pectorals. I inhaled audibly as my fingers raked his chest hair. He followed my fingers with his eyes. I continued around his left shoulder and stepped behind him. His ass... Juicy... I inhaled audibly at the sight. I dragged my fingers down his spine... goosebumps. I slipped a finger into his cute little butt crack.

I stepped forward. Wrapped my arms around his waist...pressing my stiff nipples into his back and clutched his now semi-erect cock. Thick... Heavy in my hand as the blood rushed to it. I pumped him three times and released him. He groaned in frustration.

I raked my fingers through his well-groomed hair along his neck and I moaned. He heard me.

I resumed my fingers across his upper back and around his right shoulder. Pausing in front of him.

"Perfect," I whispered. I spun on a toe, stepped out of my heels, pulled my thong over my ankles, knelt on his bed and gestured for him to join me from behind.

Sitting on my haunches, he slipped in behind me. His cock pressing against my lower back.. His hands sliding up from my tummy and onto my girls. His huge hands consuming me.

"I've been aching to touch you," he slurred, in my ear from behind. "I can smell you and it's driving me crazy." He slipped one hand down my tummy and tapped my clit.

"Nice," I purred, as my hips involuntarily pressed against his fingers. I hissed at the additional pressure.

He slipped a finger past my entrance and pinched my nipple at the same time.

A pleasurable electric current shot through me and I gasped... reaching back and pulling his lips to my neck for a kiss.

At the exact same moment... he kissed my neck and inserted another finger. I clutched his hand between my legs and pressed him against me as I slurred...

"Ho...ly Fuck."

His fingers were huge. He tapped my G-spot and I wanted him inside me right now!

I pulled him from my pussy, knee walked to the top of the bed, fell on my back with my legs spread and bent... my hands on my girls... pressing my girls into my chest.

"I need you right now, Gordon. Condom." It was a desperate plea and he sensed it.

Taking his time rolling a condom down his now fully erect cock... working his black eyes from my head to my toe. Pausing to admire my girls and pussy.

As he knee walked to between my legs, my pussy was aching to be filled. Drooling cum from my entrance. His waist neared my waiting vagina, I arched my back, snatched his fully erect eight inch cock and brought it to my entrance. Pulling on his hip, I forced him into me and my head lolled back...

"Ah......Yes..."

He crooked the back of my knees into his elbows and punched his hands into the mattress... hovering above me.

"Ho...ly......Fuck," I slurred my last word, as he pushed himself further into me. "Ah......yes......good..." I whimpered. His thick cock stretched me... so good. Nerves sending the perfect signals throughout my body and mind.

I brought my head forward as he brought himself into a rhythm... long stroking me with his thick cock. I could feel my pelvic muscles pulling him in. I was stretched. He was rubbing my G-spot and tapping my cervix with each thrust... perfect... My pelvic nerves begging for more of him. I was consumed with selfish pleasures. With each stroke of his cock inside me, I was panting... moaning... whimpering... gasping...squeaking... purring... growling... rolling my eyes back with each mini orgasm. Squeezing my girls... pawing his chest and neck... touching his strong arms. I needed contact with him.

Gordon was fucking me very, very well. My body was consuming him.

"Pilates are good when it comes to being with a woman," he huffed, from above me. Sweat from his chin hit me on my chest. His hips swiveling his cock through me. My girls wobbling across my chest with each thrust... his eyes focused on them. "Perfect tits." With those words, he increased his pace. The wonderful feelings consuming me. I wrapped two fingers around his dick... let him slide between them and my slick pussy. I twinkled my clit from side to side with two fingers and...

"Ho......ly......Fuck!...... Yeep!"

I clutched his forearms in my fists and rode out an explosive orgasm. My head drilled into the pillow... my legs shaking... my toes curled... My breathing... stopped. My body consumed in paralyzing pleasures.

My pussy convulsing and squeezing him... his thickness melding into my vagina... colors consumed my mind and body... orgasmic shock waves blurred my reasoning.

"I... don't... want it to stop," I howled.

I heard him say something... I didn't understand... my selfish body had control over me. I gasped oxygen from the room... I opened my eyes and he was concentrating on my girls... Still fucking me so gooo...

"Yeep!"

Consumed in mind numbing pleasure, I didn't sense he had stopped screwing me. When I finally recalled my name...

He stood on his knees... looking down on me... I arched my back, snatched his neck and shoulders, and began fucking myself with his cock still inside me. My legs wrapped around his waist. My hips shoving into his waist. His cock slicing through my slick tunnel. I was huffing and puffing... trying to force his gorgeous veiny cock deeper inside me. It wasn't working for me.

I fell backward, rose to my knees, pushed his chest to force him on his back, knee walked over his waist, grabbed his thick cock, positioned him to my entrance, and slowly lowered myself onto his cock... whimpering as each millimeter was consumed by my pussy.

"So good," I croaked. "So fuckin' good."

I planted my hands on his upper chest and began swiveling my hips forward and backward. His veiny invader twirling inside me... I knew any moment; an orgasm would hit me.

He arched his back and sucked my left nipple into his thick lips and I...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod......YEEP!" I screeched my last word.

I crashed forward into his chest... quaking and shivering as my body seized on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my back and began fucking me from below. Pumping his thick shaft back and forth inside me... prolonging the mind numbing orgasm... I lost all control... wave after wave of pleasure pummeling me. Screaming muffled screams into the pillow beside his head... My nerves on high alert and begging for more. Gawd, I want this so much.

He rolled me over... still holding me in his arms... placing his lips on my neck and throat as he continued fucking me. My girls against his chest. My arm around his shoulders and my hand on the back of his neck. My cheek against his ear. God, he was fucking me good. I was selfish with my own pleasures.

"I would love to smash you in front of your mother," he slurred, in my ear.

I couldn't reply... his thick cock had absolute control of me. My hand caressing the back of his head and neck... Panting, moaning, squeaking into his ear... I was expecting another orgasm any moment.

"And then... smash your mother in front of you."

That vision swamped my mind and...

"I'mCummingI'mCumming..." I screeched...

YEEP!"

*****

I had his cock in my mouth.

Slurping and sucking the head... licking his tiny slit.

He was sucking my little clit and I was going insane. And, so was he.

I felt him swell in my hand... I grabbed his balls in our sideways 69 and gently pulled. His cock lurched and I accepted his sticky cum... rolling the white cream around in my mouth.

"Fucking A," he groaned, as he tried to writhe out of my grasp. He turned on his back and I followed him... sucking harder on his cock. "Jesus, woman. You're killing me."

He choked on some other words and then he gargled his next words...

"I bet your mother can suck cock like you."

*****

I left the bathroom from taking a pee.

I met him in the living room as I wore his tuxedo shirt. Unbuttoned to the waist so my girls would be seen in the middle. I thrilled the sensation of my nipples raking the inside of his shirt.

He offered me a bottle of water as we sat together on his couch.

"You heard me earlier... about your mother." His fat and flaccid cock resting on his leg. The tip hidden behind the foreskin.

"I did," I replied, then took a pull of the water. "I know every man has a vision of screwing a mother and daughter, but you'll have to look elsewhere." I arched an eyebrow at him as I took another pull. "My Mommy has only been with one man in her whole life and that man is my

Daddy."

He arched an eyebrow in reply.

"She was a virgin when she met Daddy and, Daddy is so handsome and kind, she fell in love with him within a few months. She has been devoted to him ever since. And he is devoted to my Mommy."

I saw the disappointment.

"I do have some other prospects for you, though, Gordon. Brooke, from Pilates class. She wants to hook up with you and then hook up with both of us." I wiggled an eyebrow at him.

"Hmm," he replied, and showed me his gorgeous teeth.

"I also know a classmate who you may like... Lisa. She loves men like you. Lisa and I have done threesomes together." I winked.

"Mmm." His reply was enthusiastic. I giggled.

"Also, I know a married couple. I've done a threesome with them, and he is into his wife bringing girls home for him to share with her. I'll ask my friend if her husband would mind bringing a man into the home. To share her." I paused, and I could tell he was interested. "She's absolutely gorgeous... she's white and he's black." He looked interested. "I'll also ask her if I can have her husband and you for a threesome." I closed my eyes and imagined two black men on me. My pussy twitched. "I haven't discussed any of this with them and I don't know how they feel about it, but I can ask and let you know."

He nodded while he pulled a gulp from the bottle.

"Now about you, Gordon. Married?"

"Yeah... a little embarrassing. Tia and I married in college and I caught her smashing my teammate in 'MY' car. It didn't go well after that... divorced. No children."

"And you would expect my Mommy to do it for you? Cheat on my Daddy in his car?" I croaked, as I laughed at his expression.

Gordon did try to seduce Mommy. Not her first time a man tried. After Pilates, he tried... offering to take her to lunch, buy her a smoothie, even following her to the car and opening the door for her. Mommy, of course, was polite and thankful. And after the fourth try, she grabbed his shirt collar, pulled him close as though to kiss him and said...

"Not a chance. My husband fucks me into tomorrow at age 60 and I'm going to get all the mileage I can from him. You're nice and pretty... but, it's never going to happen with you and me."

In the weeks later, Brooke and I, "smashed" Gordon, along with Lisa and me.

Smash.

A new term for me. But, I get it.

When I spoke to Paige about Gordon, she was excited. She and I fucked Gordon at his place. Then she fucked Gordon and John at her place.

And oh, by the way. I took the envelope I received from Donald and showed Paige the contents.

"That address is a re-mailing company..." She furled her brows at the contents. "To keep the origin of the mail hidden. You know, a post mark from where it was mailed. See the code on the edge? It's the company's code for their client in case the recipient wants to return correspondence." She looked up at me. "Don't bother writing. He won't read it." She picked up the button and looked at it. "It is a little creepy he took your button and then sent it back to you. But, Donald is... a little out there at times."

She looked at me again. A little concern on her face.

"Honey... you need to let him go, OK? He's never coming back here. I wished I could tell you why, but... you know."

I nodded. I knew I would get that answer.

"So... I'm leaving for business and you can bring Gordon over here this weekend. Have fun."

*****

I was on my knees and hands.

John kneeling in front me... holding his cock steady as I sucked him. His hand gently on my head. His eyes slitted as I rolled his fat cock around with my tongue and pulled hard suction.

Gordon behind me... his cock slicing through my pussy with ease.

Another first. Two black men.

When John erupted in my mouth and fell back on the bed, Gordon reached around and pulled me back toward him by my throat. Thrusting my chest forward and arching my back... my nipples vibrating... Still slamming his cock into me. My fingers and palms of my hands gently touching the bed in front of me. John's cum dribbled from my lips and ran down my chin... onto his fingers... then to my chest and boobs. My nipples vibrated with each of Gordon's thrusts, sending exquisite signals to my little clit.

"Fuckin' hot," John slurred, as he left the bed stroking his cock. He stepped to the side to watch us. Gordon's pubis slapping my ass. I looked into the mirror on the side wall. I was facing it. My girls twirling on my chest. My face strained from the fucking I was getting. Cum on my face... Gordon's huge hand across my throat. I could still breathe... his palm just below my neck... his fingers around my neck... Gordon looking over my shoulder and into the mirror... satisfaction on his face with each thrust. Pleasures consuming my flesh and bones... I tweaked my right nipple... I screamed...

"I love it!......YEEP!"

My next conscious thought, I was lying on my tummy with my face looking to the left. My hair scattered across my face and the bed. I moved a leg and felt a wet, sticky and crusty feeling on my lower back and ass. I knew what it was... A black cock unloaded on my ass when I lost my mind during my orgasm.

And, it was a hell of an orgasm.

"I've never seen a woman cum like that," Gordon announced, as he entered the room. "I've smashed a few, but none of them did what you did. I thought I was going to take you to the hospital. You quivered for nearly three minutes."

He knelt on the floor and placed his arms on the mattress... his chin resting on his crossed arms, looking at my eyes. "Unbelievable. But, I saw it with my own eyes."

I was served in bed. Fruit, cheese, deli sliced roast and pastrami. Bottled water. John on one side of me and Gordon on the other.

"I love watching you drink from the bottle," John slurred, as he lay next to me. "Your lips surround the neck so erotically." I saw his cock begin to swell. "You and Paige, both. So hot, you two."

I ate and drank for two more minutes...

I was on my left side sucking Gordon's cock while he lay on his right side... his left leg over my shoulder and his hands on my head.

John was on his right side, my right leg over his shoulder while he slurped and sucked my little clit.

I would have organized two cocks in my pussy, but Gordon was just too thick. When I suggested one in the ass and one in the pussy, both men objected. Didn't want to go in the ass, they said.

Gordon erupted in my mouth and I sucked him dry as he groaned like a wounded animal. John suddenly tossed me on my tummy, rolled a condom down his dick, straddled my legs on his knees, and slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. Long stroking me within seconds. My pussy loves his dick.

One hand on the side of my face and another on my hip. He was gaining leverage and rhythm... swaying his hips in an arc, slicing through my pussy with his black and purple cock.

I was watching myself and John in the wall mirror... I was squeaking with each of his thrusts. I was so tiny under his massive 6-6 frame.

"You like that?" he huffed, to me.

"I... love it," I squeaked.

"You like two black cocks, don't you? Just like Paige." His pubis slapping at my ass.

"I... love... it." I uttered my words between each stroke of John's wonderful cock.

He was pressing me into the mattress... leaning over me as his cock punished my pussy.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers