Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emilio Garza, Amy."

"OK."

"Mr. Garza is not in trouble... yet."

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. He leaned slightly toward me for effect.

"I can help him, Amy. But... my colleagues want to know if you know anything and I am here to ask you questions... for them." He paused. I was becoming nervous and he saw it. "By no means, are you under any suspicions. However, Emilio is under suspicion. Under investigation. And, if you want to help him, you need to answer my questions. If you ask for an attorney now, I will not be able to help Mr. Garza." He paused. "If there is ever a time to trust me, Amy... now is the time."

A memory flashed through my brain... Paige Wilkes. She had indicated Donald was good at what he does. I looked to his face... I was going to risk it and trust him.

For the next fifteen minutes, Donald asked me no fewer than 30 questions... each one answered with... "No."

But, from the direction of the questions, Emilio was involved with both Chinese and Mexican foreign nationals. I could tell... I've sold houses to people like the ones he described.

"And one final question, Amy. To reassure those behind those cameras. Emilio has never told you about his clients and his cases? Never discussed his work with you?"

I leaned toward my former lover and drew a serious look onto my face... "You promised you would help Emilio, Donald. You said, tell the truth and you would help him. I have told you the truth in the hopes you will help him. You asked me to trust you, Donald... and I do trust you. Please... whatever needs to be done to help Emilio... Help him. I don't want to see his career destroyed because others took advantage of him."

He smiled and reached for my hand... pausing to silently ask for permission. I smiled and took his hand. Emotions flashing throughout my body with his touch.

"I know you are going to break off your relationship with Emilio, and I am advising you to do just that... tomorrow..." He paused with a serious look. "Morning."

"OK," I gulped. "I will."

"And... you may see him in passing for the next few days, but expect for him to disappear for a while. Weeks... perhaps months. He'll be safe, though. My promise. And... when my colleagues have what they want, he may, or may not return to Dallas. Either way... your relationship with Mr. Garza ends tomorrow... forever... for your sake, Amy. He won't be good for you. I know men like Emilio."

I nodded my agreement.

"And, Ms. Masters... you and I never had this conversation and you're not to warn Mr. Garza about anything you have learned this evening."

He stood and offered his hand for me to stand.

"May I hug you?" I croaked, as my emotions were near boil.

Without a word, he took me in his arms and I stood on my toes to hug his neck. My arms around his shoulders and neck. The feeling of him in my arms... the same as I remembered. Good memories of us together.

The next day, my meeting with Emilio was not pleasant. He grabbed my arm in his office and twisted it when I told him I didn't want to see him again. For a moment, I thought he would break my arm. I slapped him in the face and fled his office. I was afraid... So afraid, I turned to my Daddy for help. Whatever Daddy said or did, it worked. I never saw Emilio again after that day.

And Donald... Oh, God.

I never saw him again, either.

Chapter 24

I drove my car into the parking lot with a huge smile on my lips.

As I pulled up in front of the dealership, my Daddy and Mommy were waiting for me.

You see, my Daddy is the best Daddy on the planet. He has bought me a new car every year since I was 16. Oh... and he buys my Mommy and himself a new car each year, too!

And, my Mommy and I screech each summer when Daddy takes us to trade in our cars for new ones.

I fell into my Mommy's arms and we hopped liked crazed bunnies with excitement.

Today, I was trading in my Mercedes SLC Roadster Coupe. For another SLC Roadster Coupe. The general manager Daddy has known for years, handpicked our salesmen for each of us. I was paired with Molly. Cute white girl, about 30ish, wavy brunette with brown eyes. Five feet six inches tall. Slender, with nice girls. C cups, easy. And a cheerful smile. And... a wedding ring on her left hand. I would have done her. I slitted my eyes and slurred in my thoughts.

Molly was good. She anticipated I wanted another SLC and she had five lined up for me to view, based on my past purchases. After looking each one over, I chose the white one. Molly and I took it for a drive on Central Expressway and I could tell she liked to go fast.

"This girl can get it, can't she?" she chirped, as we zoomed past a delivery truck in the fourth lane. "You'll be getting to your sales appointments, lickity split. And..." She leaned toward me as I zipped past a Corvette, going 85. "Mr. Post thought you'd like the white one." She leaned back into her seat as I began to exit near Forest Lane to go back. "Mr. Post says your father, and his father have been friends and business partners for many years."

"That's right. My Daddy knows hundreds of men and women in the DFW area. How is Mr. Post?" I asked, as I merged into the frontage road heading south. "Is he doing well?"

"You know, I've never met Mr. Post, Senior. But, I heard he was a great car salesman. I hear he is not very well and is working part time from home."

I stepped on it and flew into the second lane off the entrance ramp. Molly and I offered small talk until we arrived at Luke Post Chevrolet and Mercedes Benz. She rounded the car to meet me on the driver's side.

"Like it?" she asked, with a beautiful smile.

"Love it," I replied. Just then, Daddy and Mr. Post, Jr. met us.

"Mr. Post. You were right. Miss Masters chose the white one!"

I fell into my Daddy's arms... kissing and hugging him.

"Thank you, Daddy."

*****

"Hi, Paige. I missed you this summer."

"I missed you, too, girl. John and I took some time off this summer and traveled to Europe. He had two conferences there and we stayed a few weeks. But, I'm back here at good ol' SMU."

I heard her groan at the end of her comment, and I giggled.

"I'm downstairs, Amy. May you and I have a few moments? I have some information to pass along."

"You come to my room... for privacy." I slurred my last word with a giggle. "Maggie hasn't completed her internship at the bank in Fort Worth and won't be here until Saturday."

"OK."

Two minutes later, I had my arms wrapped around Paige... standing on my toes... kissing and hugging her. When she broke our kiss...

"You know... I didn't come here for that," she giggled. "Business first, OK?" She pulled a letter from her shoulder purse. "It's about Emilio Garza. Don't worry, it isn't bad... too much." She giggled on her emphasized last two words.

I slipped the handwritten letter from the envelope...

Amy,

Emilio Garza is in good hands and he is doing everything we have asked. He is working for our government and doing well. When things get cleared up on the case, he may go anywhere he wishes. Also... I have told him he is to stay away from you. I have a signed agreement. Unfortunately, he called you a bitch when he signed it. I nearly came across the table and broke his neck. It is good you and he are going in different directions. He is a bad man for a woman.

I offer you... farewell... Amy Masters. I am praying you have a wonderful career and life.

Your friend,

Donald Spears

I looked up to Paige with a tear falling down my cheek.

She took the letter from my hand and led me to my bed to sit.

"I have to destroy this."

I nodded in agreement.

"And... Donald wanted me to tell you this. During the investigation, you were videotaped at Emilio Garza's home."

I thought I was going to lose it. Strangers had seen me with Emilio. My worst fears were coming true.

"Don't worry, girl. Donald took control of the tapes and had them edited. The tapes never left his custody. He over dubbed your voice and blurred your face and private areas. When Mr. Garza mentioned you by name, or if there were any words between you two that may identify you, they were 'beeped' out... and... I've seen them... the tapes. There's no way anyone would know it is you, Amy. Just in case some asshole, who has access the tapes, gets his hands on them and posts them to the internet. Donald... well... Donald is a good man. For you, and for our Nation. I can sense how much you miss him."

She took my hands and squeezed. I squeezed back with a smile and...

"Tell Donald, 'Thank you.'"

I was still hugging Paige, when my phone rang.

"Cole Beebe!" I squealed. My emotions did a 180. "You and I never got a chance to say goodbye last spring."

"I was fuckin' busy, Amy. Tennis, finals, graduation and getting my ass to Florida."

"To see, Luke?"

"Yeah. The dickhead wanted me to come work for him. To manage his personal business, sponsorships, and investments. I had plans to work for Dad in the lumber business and he convinced Dad he needed me more."

"How is Luke? Is he doing well with his career?"

"He's filthy rich, Amy. This upcoming year, you're gonna see him on the front pages of the sports section and the lead story on the 6 o'clock sports news, and ESPN. He owns the court, now. He's defeated every rookie in his class at least twice and is already crushing this year's rookies. He has beaten all of the top 50 in the world in non-tournament play. You know, at the country club or some tennis club in Florida. He has the top 5 in the world worried about their jobs and careers. Bonneville already has him entered in the pro tour. His first tournament is in Sao Paolo and his name is on everyone's lips down there."

I was happy for Luke, and now, I was crying again... with joy.

"That sounds so wonderful, Cole. I'm happy for Luke. Are you in town? Can we meet?"

"I'm downstairs, Amy. To say the goodbye you and I missed last spring."

I screeched in joy. I grabbed Paige's hand, flew down the stairs and into Cole's arms.

When Cole and Paige laid eyes on one another...

That evening, Cole and I were at Paige and John's home... having fun.

*****

I was on my tummy.

Partially on my right side... in John's bed... my left leg bent and my knee pulled up... exposing my pussy that John was fucking. He had his hands on each side of me and was hovering over my back as his waist and hips sawed backed and forth... his dick slurping at my tight and slippery hole. Slow and steady. Giving me exquisite pleasures to my body and soul. I love his dick inside me. I love him all over me. I love him as a lover. Definitely in the top three.

I craned my neck back to see his face.

"You're so sexy, John... Fuck me up... I love it," I begged.

I had cum twice in the last 15 minutes.

There's something about John that gets me all worked up. His massive 6-6 size, his dark skin, his thick eyebrows and square facial features starts my pussy to churning the moment I lay eyes on him. And, he can screw me into multiple orgasms. I love it when a man helps me enjoy sex. My emotional attachment to John. Indescribable.

I was looking across the room as John continued screwing me.

Cole had Paige folded in half on the sex couch and was hammering away at her pussy while on her back.

The sex couch was angled and forced her pussy upward toward Cole. Cole was straddling the couch and had his hands on the backs of her thighs.

Paige had her hands around his muscular triceps and was screeching out her fifth orgasm. I saw her eyes rolling around in her skull. With Paige's orgasm, John roared and whimpered his orgasm... collapsing on me and nearly smothering me.

We began the evening with my favorite suggestion!

The four of us got on the carpeted bedroom floor, rolled on our left sides and, guess what?

Sideways 69!

Boy, girl, boy, girl.

I sucked Cole. Cole licked Paige. Paige sucked John. John licked me.

John came first. Paige came second. Cole bellowed as he shot his load into my mouth. I kissed Paige and pushed his cum into her mouth.

I rolled a condom onto Cole's sensitive and still erect cock, mounted him cowgirl and fucked him hard. He was whining like a little girl within two minutes and that sent me over the edge.

"Yeep!"

I collapsed into his shoulder... my orgasm hit me hard... I quaked and quivered on Cole. The next thing I remember, I was curled into the fetal position with my hair scattered everywhere. My lovers were standing around me. Looking at me.

"What?" I could barely utter the word.

"When you cum, you cum hard, girl." Paige smiled and knelt beside me. "I thought you were going to shake Cole's head off... shaking the way you just did."

Cole knelt next to my ear... "I love being with you. You make sex a unique experience."

John and Cole took turns screwing Paige and me for the next two hours. When I woke the next morning...

I had Cole in my arms. In the guest bedroom. He was on his back and I had my right leg across his waist and my pussy against his hip... I was snuggled into his chest... my right arm wrapped around him. I hummed as he stirred, and caressed my hair and back with his right hand.

"I'm going to miss you, Amy. Sex with you is absolutely fantastic."

I crawled on top of him, pushed my pussy mound into his pubic bone, took his face into my hands, and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me in return. A minute later, I slithered down his torso, past his belly and took his erect cock into my lips... slurping and sucking him. I had him wiggling and crawling across the bed in exquisite torment and he blew like a whale four minutes later. I gulped and slurped my reward.

"My turn," I chirped, as I crawled up, straddled his face on my knees and wiggled my slick crease across his lips. He sucked me, licked me, slurped me. I held the headboard for balance. I heard someone enter the room, crawl onto the bed and moments later, Cole squeaked into my pussy. Paige was blowing him a second time. Cole sucked on my clitoris while he repeatedly raked his tongue upward from the root... I felt an orgasm building... waves flowing from my little clit to my body and then...

"It feels so go-oood......OhMyGod......Yeep!"

On the way back to the dorm...

"I want to say 'thank you' for seeing me. I never imagined myself being with a married couple. I don't think even Lucas has been with a husband and wife... Just the wife." He laughed at his comment. "And, by the way. Paige is my first wife to screw. It was really fun to fuck her as she gave John a blowjob." He paused, stopped me at the entrance steps of the dormitory, and looked at me.

"Is it just me, or is it creepy when Paige sucks air through her teeth?"

I gut laughed as I pulled him through the entrance by his hand.

"It is!"

He tugged on my hand and stopped us again. "And..."

I interrupted his sentence...

"Paige reads your thoughts?" I gut laughed again as he looked at me with the most precious confusion I've ever seen.

I begged him to spend the day and the night with me and he did. We had lunch and dinner together. We went bowling, with Cole promising to spot me 90 pins. I won with a 46! I had an absolute blast being with Cole. He is funny and fun.

And... then came back to my dorm. I asked him to go down on me that evening. Cole is very good at cunnilingus. I love the word, "cunnilingus." I love a man to go down on me, especially when he knows what he's doing. The next morning, a quickie... for me! And I kissed him good bye in the visitor parking lot.

I'm going to miss both Cole and Lucas. They are wonderful and fun lovers...

And friends.

*****

I heard the door lock jingle and I leapt to my feet beside my bed.

Smiling wide and holding my hands together over my chest.

Maggie stepped in, paused at the threshold and smiled her beautiful smile.

"Well, the engagement is over. Now for the honeymoon." She chuckled and I flew into her arms.

I held her... loving every moment... knowing my friendship with Maggie would last for the next two years.

Still holding me in a firm embrace... "Last year, when you came to my room to ask me to be your roommate... I hesitated. You are so different from me. But Mama convinced me, it is a good thing to be different from another."

I whispered into her ear... "Your mommy is a wise woman, Maggie." Still in my arms, I pulled away and looked her in the eye. "I am different, Maggie. And, I love you being different. There will be a day, hopefully soon, you and I will be able to finish each other's sentences."

I hugged and kissed Mr. and Mrs. Grayson. They came to help Maggie move in.

We were interrupted by Claire and Emily. We greeted each other with hugs and kisses and we all helped Maggie bring her things to her new dorm room... The one Jenny and I shared.

I'm going to miss Jenny. But, I'm even happier to be Maggie's friend.

*****

I stepped out of my Real Estate class into the hallway and immediately placed my back on the wall to let him pass me in the crowded hallway.

My eyes followed him and his followed mine as he passed me. He turned and placed his back against the wall, too. Just a few feet away. Looking at me, past his shoulder, with his happy face.

"Is this something I should be doing and don't know about?" he chuckled.

His Tex-Mex accent hit me hard. His handsome looks hit me hard. His well-built body hit me hard. My pussy twitched.

"You caught me by surprise and I stepped back into the wall," I squeaked. He relaxed and stepped toward me.

"Rafael Luis Peralez. It's my first day of classes as a Ph.D. student. And, your smile is absolutely amazing. I don't believe I've ever seen such a beautiful smile."

"Thank you," I chirped, as I stepped into his personal space... wondering if I was snake bit when it comes to Mexican boys and love.

"Amy Masters. I'm a junior and studying General Business and Real Estate."

He arched both eyebrows, tilted his head and his brows came down with a confused look on his face.

"I would have sworn you are Latina. No matter, though. Look, I need to be in Professor Bostrom's office in like, 10 seconds. I would love to offer you lunch. Would you be interested?"

"Yes! Where and when do you want to meet?"

Again... I was face to face with a boy of my race and I was questioning whether it was going to be a good relationship or a bad one.

Again... A very handsome Mexican man, originally from San Antonio. He entered the Army immediately after high school and spent the next 12 years in Afghanistan, Iraq, Germany and Hawaii. He left the Army as a Sergeant, leading and commanding three artillery teams. On the GI bill, he has raced through his bachelor, masters, and CPA in 4 years. He now was on scholarship for his Ph.D. in accounting. He wants to teach at the university level.

First, James Aguilar. A sadist.

Second, Ramón Velasco. A virgin.

Third, Emilio Garza. Overbearing and possessive of women.

I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Rafael. Despite... like the others... being so very handsome with irresistible looks. Dark hair... dark eyes... closely shaven, his facial skin was dark due to the thick and heavy whiskers. Dark olive skin. I could see chest hair emerging from above the second button of his button down shirt. Five feet ten inches tall and well-built. He clearly stayed in shape. Thirty four years old.

I told him why I was a Latina and why my last name is English.

"Interesting," he said with a cocky smile. "I know several families in San Antonio with the same circumstances. Except... The families have Spanish surnames and they are all white!"

We laughed and then... "Look. I just want you to know. I was married once." I smiled and nodded.

1...45678...14