Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, she was. Her son was born in Kansas City during Alex's playoff game against the New York Jets in Kansas City. She called me and we wept with happiness for her handsome baby boy, Alex, Jr.

I'm sure I missed some names here and I'm melancholy a little. I don't like leaving my friends.

I was surprised one day last week when I entered my room... Maggie had a man with her.

"Amy, come here," she squeaked, as she crossed the room and pulled me to meet her handsome man. "I want you to meet, Mark Melton. He's in my finance class and we've been studying with Audrey." I took his hand and smiled my happy smile for Maggie and Mark.

Mark Melton... Five feet eleven inches tall... dark hair, intense blue eyes and masculine facial lines.

Umm?

I looked at the photo on Maggie's wall. The photo of Terry Woods. Her uncle. I looked at Mark again. No resemblance, but the striking blue eyes, dark hair and facial lines were similar. I blinked... twice.

Maggie has found a boyfriend that reminds me...and possibly her, of her uncle. And, what the hell? She's had a boyfriend all this time and she didn't tell me?

I saw her kiss Mark before he left our room.

"Maggie. I thought we were friends," I began, with a faux attitude. "A boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" I stood in the middle of our room with my hands on my hips.

"I wasn't sure myself, until early this week. What do you think?"

"I think I'm happy for you, Baby." I hugged and kissed her. And... she return my affections. I hummed my satisfaction with the thought of Maggie having a boyfriend.

*****

SMU always has a brief break before finals. I was lying against the wall with my pillow behind me... shuffling through my phone messages. Five minutes later, I turned in my chair and opened my Texas Real Estate book and notes. I needed an A in this class. Finals will begin next week and my junior year at SMU will come to a close. And, a new and exciting final year as a senior is just three months away. I saw Maggie pick up her phone and...

"Uncle Terry, this is Maggie. You've got a new swimming pool!" she squealed. She paused and a beautiful smile adorned her lips.

"Mom told me you have one. She says its huge. Do you need your niece to try it out for you?" Maggie giggled. She paused again and then... she did an eye roll.

"Dean's list, again," she replied, drawing out her last word. "Dang, Uncle Terry, a girl needs a little fun occasionally. Plus, you know I'm working my ass off in accounting and finance so I can come to work for you. Sooo... Can I come see you? Bring a few of my girlfriends with me?"

She paused again and paid close attention to her Uncle Terry.

"No boys... Let them find their own pool. Claire, Emily, and Amy. My friends at SMU. This weekend, maybe? We have a three day weekend before finals. We'll study while we're there, too. It's quiet at your place."

A big wide grin on her face as she listened to her uncle's reply.

"Thank you, Uncle Terry! See ya Friday!"

By now, I was smiling to see Maggie so happy. She set her phone on her desk and sighed a happy sigh. Then, sat at her desk and said... nothing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Your uncle? The rich one?" I asked.

"Yeah... He had a pool installed. Mom says it's great," Maggie replied, without looking up from her advanced accounting book and notes.

"The silver fox uncle?" I mused, with an arched eyebrow and a seductive tone.

"Dang, Amy. Look, I know you," Maggie replied, with a warning tone, as she turned in her chair and faced me. "You keep your hands to yourself this weekend or... or else. Uncle Terry'll probably... Well, I don't know, but I doubt he'll be interested in you. Or anyone else. Mom says he's still struggling with Aunt Mary's death. So, don't go cause any drama, OK? We're going there to study and not have any distractions. Relax by his pool. Damn, you're annoying sometimes." Maggie shook her head in disgust.

"No distractions? Are you kidding? Your uncle being there will be a distraction," I chuckled. "Despite the graying hair, he's still hot."

"I'm thinking you may need to stay here in Dallas then. You pull some stunt and Uncle Terry won't let us return." She put a finger on her lips and looked at the ceiling. "I'll take, let's see... Audrey, instead of you. I know I won't have drama with her."

"OK, OK," I replied, with my hands up in defense. "No drama. Let's see, now. Hmm, I may need to go shopping for a new... bikini," I continued, with a sly and seductive tone, dragging a finger across my chin for effect.

"That's it! I'm calling Audrey!"

*****

Emily had a SUV... a Chevy, I think. Anyway, we left Friday morning from the dormitory to go to Maggie's uncle's home. Near Brenham, I was told.

Claire and I sat in the rear seat as Maggie helped navigate for Emily. Our books, notes, clothes and... bikinis in the back. The day after Maggie called her uncle, I went straight to the lingerie shop... my favorite, of course, and bought two identical bikinis. One neon green and the other powder blue. My dark tan made me look smoking hot with my new bikinis. Cheeky bottoms. I saw my cute ass in the three panel mirror and slurred a seductive thought. Wondering how Mr. Uncle Terry Woods would react when he saw my ass.

Maggie navigated us off the main highway and onto a narrow two lane road for about three miles and then...

"Turning right is coming up... Slow down a little, because the road to Uncle Terry's is hidden by oak trees."

We weaved through a well-kept gravel road and turned left into a clearing. A huge lodge style home appeared. A swimming pool on one side of the house about a 150 feet away. A white Chevy Suburban parked in a gravel parking lot near the home. I could see a barn and stable in the distance, and horses in a corral. I looked off in the distance to the right and saw cattle pastures and massive live oak trees, as far as one could see. Amazing.

When Emily put the car in park...

"Let's leave our things in the car," Maggie began, as she stepped from the car. "I want to introduce each of you to Uncle Terry."

We followed Maggie to the corner of the house and then across a long covered patio overlooking the swimming pool and the property beyond. As she reached for the door handle, a handsome older man opened it and smiled a happy smile as he laid his eyes on Maggie.

"Good God, Maggie. I've missed you so much," he said, in an attractive, confident, and strong Texas accent, as Maggie fell into his arms. My first thought, hearing his voice... a radio or sportscaster's voice. Someone who can command an audience with just his voice. Deep and confident. They hugged each other for several moments while I stood next to them. Smiling at the happiness each of them shared from one another.

"Thank you for inviting me and my friends for the weekend, Uncle Terry," she whispered into his ear. She broke her embrace and turned to me...

"Uncle Terry, this is my roommate I've been telling you about. Amy Masters."

I thought my knees would buckle as he turned the most intense and blue eyes I have ever seen toward me. He drilled his eyes into mine and offered his hand in greeting. A happy, confident smile.

My pussy twitched and I was surprised. A man more than twice my age, yet so very handsome and confident in his demeanor. Much like my Daddy.

"Welcome, Amy. I hope you can relax and get a lot of work done in preparation for your finals. Along with some fun, during your breaks. Maggie tells me, you and her have become best of friends."

I found myself, for once, unable to say a word. His electric personality caught me completely by surprise.

"Thank you, Mr. Woods. Maggie has mentioned you often since we met our freshman year. I've looked forward to meeting you today." I took a breath. "And, I do hope to have some fun this weekend." I intentionally offered a seductive tone in my last few words, but, not enough to insult Maggie. Uncle Terry caught it, though, and I saw him arch an eyebrow. He hesitated a bit... Then, he smiled ever wider. Yes, I thought. Got him! His eyes hung on me a little, before turning his attention to Maggie and Emily.

"And this is Emily, my friend from down the hall."

I stepped away as Mr. Woods spoke with Emily.

Five feet eleven inches tall, dark and slightly graying hair... receding slightly at the temples. The most intense and confident blue eyes I've ever seen. Erect in posture. Confidence in his presentation and voice. Blue jeans and boots. Open collar cotton plaid shirt. Well-groomed and clean shaven. I could see myself in this man's arms, despite his age. I could see myself in his bed. I felt the same urge as I've felt with my other lovers... but, more so.

As Claire was greeted by Mr. Woods, I decided, if the slightest opportunity appeared, I'd would take him as my lover.

As he turned to Maggie and ushered us into the kitchen for refreshments, I began plotting how to get into his bed without insulting Maggie, or letting Maggie know. I closed my eyes briefly and hummed my seduction.

Many years later, I thought back on that time I met Terry Woods. The brief time we spent together.

Reflecting also, when I met Maggie in the lounge our freshman year... When I went to her room and asked her to be my roommate... When I found out she had Asperger's. How beautiful she is. When I met her uncle near the end of our junior year.

Little did I know at those times... The end of my junior year... Those meetings with Maggie Grayson and Terry Woods... years ago...

My life would change forever.

The End

My story continues in...

Love, Texas Style