Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria... Sexy and hot... A thick and sultry Cuban accent... coal black hair and dark eyes... Sexy and silky skin. She wore a dress nearly identical to mine, but it was a dark green and the bodice was cut to so show off her girls... clearly fake ones. When she jiggled to the music, there were times I though her boobs would leap out of the fabric. Her sexy dress clung to her perky and very hot ass. When I lightly spanked her during our dance, she stopped... looked at me... and then kissed me hard on the dance floor.

"I couldn't resist your cute butt," I slurred in her mouth. "You're so sexy. I want you, but I'm here as a guest and they won't like it if I brought someone to the room."

We began to dance again... She whispered... "My apartment?"

I nearly buckled.

"I don't want to upset or be rude to my hosts. Sorry."

She pulled my waist and snuggled her silicone girls into my chest. "Then, I have you for the next three dances, Amy."

On the flight back to Dallas... Paige leaned over and whispered.

"You nearly went home with that Cuban woman, didn't you? Gloria, wasn't it?"

Again, I rolled my eyes. I turned to look in my sexy host's eyes. "You know me, Paige. You're beautiful and I went home with you. I can't resist a sexy woman, especially if she is willing. I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

She smiled and hugged me awkwardly in our first class seats. Then, she...

Kissed me.

*****

The day after I returned from Miami, I received a phone call from Rafael.

My sexy Mexican American lover.

"I just returned from San Antonio and I would love to take you to dinner."

"And I would love to go with you, Lover."

It was a light dinner at a soup and salad shop and then...

I was horny from my trip and I needed Rafael.

As soon as I cleared the front door of his apartment, I pushed him against the wall, slammed the door shut, kissed him hard on his mouth, held the back of his neck in place for my lips, snaked my fingers onto his pants zipper, burrowed my hand into his loose underwear and stroked his growing fat cock.

I wanted him bad.

He ran his hand up my cute button front sweater and under my silky bralette. He wrapped his fingers around my left breast, pushed it into my chest and both of us moaned into each other's mouth.

He wanted me bad.

I wanted him bad.

We fought each other trying to take each other's clothes off. It became comical, as neither of us were achieving our goal of nakedness. I grabbed his hands and pushed them away...

"Let me," I hissed, as I raked his sweater over his head. I slipped his boots off his feet and pushed his jeans to the floor. "On the couch," I barked, as I unbuttoned my sweater and then unzipped my pleated skirt.

He was slouched on his couch and I was giving him my best cowgirl. My fists clinched into the back of the couch beside his head. My hips swiveling forward and backward in a blur... squeaking squeaks with each forward thrust... urgently begging myself for an orgasm. My nipples vibrating from the aggressive fucking I was getting... and giving Rafael.

I was whimpering with each forward thrust of my pussy and hips. I moaned and gasped with the backward thrust. He couldn't keep his hands off me... caressing my girls... my hips... my neck and cheeks... for ten minutes... I love it.

He tweaked my right nipple...

"Ho...ly Fuck!......Yeep!"

I arched my back and cratered onto his shoulder... my pussy quivering on his fat dick... my arms curled into my chest... my toes curled... my eyes crossed... waves of exquisite pleasure consuming me... whimpering, with each convulsion of my pussy, into his shoulder.

I gagged... "This......feels......so......fuckin' good."

I bit his shoulder.

"Fuck!"

He snatched me off his lap and threw me onto my back... I bounced on the cushions with the force. Standing next to the couch, he looked down on me as he swiped his left shoulder with his right hand. He looked at his hand, then at me. A look of shock on his face... I gave him my most wicked smile.

"Blood, is it? You want my blood, do you?"

I hissed at him.

"Then, I'll have my way with you, Lover. Anything I ask... you give me."

"I love it," I slurred, lustfully.

He leaned over, shoved my legs toward me, placed a knee on the couch and a foot on the floor. He lined up his fat cock on my dripping slit and entered me in one thrust...

"AAAHHHH H!..." I howled, as I threw my head back to the cushion. "I LOVE IT!" I screamed. I gasped loudly at his second thrust. "Fuck me hard, Baby," I commanded.

Rafael had a rhythm in five strokes. Long stroking me with one hand on the back of my thigh and another hand in the cushion by my chest. Hovering above me... I was dominated. I love it. A mini orgasm hit me every fifteen seconds with his forceful thrusts. I screeched out a two second... "AAHH!" With each mini... my eyes crossed.

My girls rolled around on my chest... My hands on his upper arms... my eyes looking into his near angry and determined face...holding on to the finest fuck... His fat cock stretching me... He took me by surprise...

He snatched my throat and pressed firmly... I could still breathe, but I could feel the pressure building... His rhythm picked up and my pussy responded... Another mini hit me...

"AAAHH, Fuck!" I croaked, loudly. I gasped for breath.

He released, leapt to his feet, snatched me under my arms and flipped me over the arm of the couch. He shoved his fat dick into me hard. I squeaked at the intrusion. Long stroking me again, he...

SMACK!

"YEOWW!" My right butt cheek stung... in a good way. I turned on him and hissed... "Fuck me up, Baby. Fuck me up!" I yelled in desperation. I wanted a hard fuck so bad.

He answered with stretching me with his fat cock and another...

SMACK!

"YEOWW!......AGAIN!"

SMACK!

"I LOVE IT!"

I sucked in all of the oxygen from the room... my ass was stinging on both sides... my pussy clinching his cock with each spanking.

"You conniving little minx... You damn near cut my pecker off with that last love pat!" He leaned over and pressed my shoulders into the couch... my nipples digging into the cushion... his other hand on my lower back... his fat cock pounding me.

SMACK!

"YEEP!"

*****

I was kissing my Mexican lover.

Loving my nipples raking against his hairy chest... my lips and tongue dueling with his. His hands on my back, keeping me from rolling off. My drooling pussy leaking onto his pubis.

"That was great, Rafael," I slurred. "I don't know what came over me when I bit you. But, I know this... I love the fucking you gave me."

"I can't believe I've found you. I never thought I could have a friend and be a lover at the same time. And..." He looked off for a moment and then kissed me. "I don't know anyone who shares their lovers. You're amazing, Amy Masters. Absolutely amazing."

I answered him with a kiss and pressed my little horny clit into his pubis. I slithered down his torso, past his belly and sucked his flaccid cock into my mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes. He gently pushed me away, sat up on his couch, and parted his legs for me to continue.

I knelt before him, took his growing cock in my hand and began fellating him.

"Fuckin' great," his slurred. He looked down on me, grabbed a fistful of my hair and held it to the side to watch me... he seemed to admire my sexy lips consuming his now very fat cock.

He moaned... he squirmed... he gently lurched his hips... silently asking me to take him deeper. I plunged his cock as deep as I could. He's big... thick big. Then... a thought.

"Come on," I chirped, as I rose to my feet and offered him a hand. "I want to try something." I led him to his bedroom. I jumped on the bed, rolled on my back and wiggled my head over the edge.

"Fuck my mouth, Rafael... slowly. I want you to cum in my throat."

"OK... Uh... tell me what to do. This is a first for me."

"OK... bend your knees and slowly enter my mouth. Use that lube over there... I'm gonna need it, because you're so thick... you know, girth. Go slow and I'll put my hands on your legs to let you know if it's too much. I'll push you away when I need to breathe, because when you enter my throat, my windpipe is cut off. Two taps on your leg... fuck my throat... three taps, pull out."

"Got it."

I was ready when his cock slipped past my lips. I pulled on his legs and the tip popped into my throat. He was... Big. Bigger than I've ever had in my throat. I began swallowing his cock and...

"So fuckin' good. You're gonna have me cumming in no time." He began mini-fucking my throat and face. I tapped him three times.

I loudly gasped for breath and saliva drooled from my mouth... "Again."

I swallowed his thick fat cock, a second time, and...

"Cumming!" He arched his toes and pressed his pubis against my chin... his fists drilled into the mattress beside me. I felt his cock swell in my throat and he dumped his load. His pulsing shaft stretching my throat. Over and over... I pushed him away and his last dribble, I licked away as he fell backward onto the floor with a plop.

"God damn. I came so hard I left my feet!" He started laughing as he remained on the floor. I flipped over and looked at him with a smile... saliva drooling from the corners of my mouth, my chin and onto his comforter.

"Amazing, Amy. You're so amazing."

*****

I woke with my Lover in my arms.

He was lying partially on his left side and tummy. His right leg bent and pulled up.

I was lying partially on his back... my arm around his chest... gently raking my fingernails through his very hairy upper chest... my little clit... gently and slowly rubbing against his ass.

"That feels great," he mumbled into his pillow. I saw him open his eyes and then close them. "What a night, Amy. Ugh... I have a meeting with Professor Bostrom at 11 this morning." He groaned out his words. "I really hate to leave you, you know that."

I kissed his neck and shoulder and picked up the rhythm of my hip and clit against his cute ass. I moaned into his ear as a mini-o rocketed from my pussy.

"One more," I whispered. "I'll take you to breakfast before your meeting."

He rolled out of my embrace and into my arms. He held me close as we looked into each other's eyes. I caressed his face... his thick whiskers needed a shave. I decided then, I would shave him before I left. Rafael...

"I love looking at you. Everything about you is perfect."

"Ah... I love being with you, too."

He looked away and then returned to my eyes.

"I may screw this up between us," he whispered, and then looked away again. "I told you I'm leaving in May... for my new job." I nodded and silently told him to continue. "I don't suppose you could come with me."

"Oh, Baby," I whispered, as I kissed him gently. His day old thick whiskers rubbed my lips. "I can't. I belong here for now."

Rafael had brought this up once before... I knew he wanted to become, not just lovers, but something more. The more I was with him, the more I began thinking I might go to Michigan after graduation. It was a weak consideration, because, all this time, I wanted to work for my Daddy and my brothers.

I knew when I said it, he would be disappointed... and he was.

"Come on. I need you to fuck me silly one more time."

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him onto top of me. I reached for a condom and he wrapped his erect and fat cock. I reached between us and guided him to my now, very needy, and very slick entrance. He pushed through the first resistance and fell into my arms. His arms around my neck and shoulder... His cheek against mine... His whiskers rubbing my silky skin... My arms wrapped around his back and neck...

He wiggled his hips and his fat cock stretched me the way I like it... He slipped past my cervix and...

"Ho...ly Fuck," I slurred, into his ear...

"I... love it."

I came three times... hard.

*****

I hugged my Mommy and she held me... kissing my neck and cheek... then, my lips.

The first day the dormitory would be open for the spring semester of my junior year.

I always want to be there on the first day to see all my friends and to meet any new students. I love my friends. And... I love my Mommy.

My Daddy extended his arms for me to come to him. His loving smile silently begging me to come to him. I fell into his arms and hugged him as hard as I could... I kissed him... I love my Daddy.

A final kiss for my Mommy and I closed the door to the garage behind me.

I entered the lounge of the dorm and it was quiet, as I expected. My dormmates would trickle in over the next seven days. I ascended the stairs, made a right turn on the second floor and stopped at the fourth room on the right.

I inserted my key, turned the handle and stepped inside...

I stood there... the unexpected surprise. My brain registered what I was seeing and my surprise turned into the most exquisite excitement in my whole life.

Maggie crossed the room with a huge and beautiful smile on her lips and took me into her arms.

"I thought I would greet you this semester," she whispered, into my ear. My arms wrapped around her in joy. "Instead of the other way around, as in the past."

"Oh God, Maggie," I whimpered, as emotion welled up inside my chest...

"I love you."

*****

I smiled as I placed my phone into my purse.

Maggie sent me a text message, wishing me a wonderful first day of classes.

I looked up and this beautiful Mexican girl was heading right for me. She saw me, smiled, and turned for the seat beside me.

She was my height and build... skinny jeans and a sweater. Cute figure in the jeans but the sweater swallowed her torso, over her neck, to her chin. Dark, straight and long hair and beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Hi," she chirped, before she sat next to me. After taking her seat, she extended her right hand... "My name is Alejandra. I'm new on campus."

I took her hand... "Hi... I'm Amy Masters... I'm a junior."

She momentarily flinched her eyebrows in confusion and I knew why. She thought I was Mexican. It happens all the time.

"I'm a junior, too," she replied. "Hill County Junior College. I'm studying marketing and management."

"General Business and minor in Real Estate."

"Wow, Amy. You have an amazing and welcoming smile."

"Thank you," I chirped. I do have an amazing smile. "I make friends quickly, Alejandra. Would you like to have lunch with me and my roommate today. I have a great feeling we could become friends."

"Sure... thank you."

Later...

Maggie and I took Alejandra to a great sandwich shop on Mockingbird.

Alejandra Isabella Ruiz.

What a beautiful name. She is from a little town near Hillsboro... Whitney. She is the second oldest of seven children and her father is a farmer and her mother is an assistant at the local elementary school.

"I won a scholarship to come here," she offered. "This wealthy man from Waco is an alumnus of SMU and he donated scholarships to the junior college."

When she told us where she lived, I became concerned. South Dallas and the housing there was run down. She rode the bus and light rail to and from campus each day and she was living with her sister. Her sister was working at a factory that made clothes.

I knew the area... crime, drugs, prostitutes.

We hugged and kissed after lunch. I watched Alejandra step onto a bus and wave to us with her huge and beautiful smile.

"What is it?" Maggie offered, as the bus turned the corner. "You're worried for her, aren't you?"

"I am," I whispered, as I turned to my friend. "It's where she lives. It's not the best of places to be."

"I see your mind working." Maggie grinned to me.

"I am thinking. Perhaps, Daddy can help."

Two days later, I had Alejandra and her sister, Elena, in my Mommy and Daddy's home. When I went to pick them up at their apartment, I wasn't disappointed in what I saw from the outside. I knew it would be unkept, peeling paint, broken windows and trash on the grounds.

Earlier, I told my Daddy about my new friends and the generosity of the man who gave scholarships to the junior college, and Alejandra was at SMU due to that generosity.

"Your suggestion?" he asked me.

"Would you consider an apartment closer to campus and help Elena with another job? I want

Alejandra to have the best possible chance to succeed in the classroom without worrying about rent, food, and bus money."

"I'll do better than that. Jobs for both of them in my office and a car with insurance."

The look on my friend's faces when Daddy offered them jobs in his study was precious. I'll never forget.

"I'm going to get you two pretty girls out of that dump and into an apartment I own just off Skillman. You'll be a five minute drive to my office."

"We can take the bus," Elena offered. "We don't mind."

I screeched and hopped up and down. "Daddy has a surprise for you. A car! It's in the driveway!"

The girls looked at one another and looked confused.

"Umm," Alejandra began. "We don't know how to drive."

I know I was taken by surprise and I'm sure I looked it. But my Daddy... Sharp as a tack and quick witted.

"Driving school on the weekends. Expenses paid. Mr. Woodson gives you an opportunity for an education and I can match that generosity with an opportunity to succeed without the worry of expenses to live in Dallas. Alejandra... I'll expect you to come to Amy if there is any need in the classroom, or at home." He smiled his happy smile, I've known for years.

"I want to see two young women, of my race, succeed."

And, they did!

Alejandra graduated two years later, Cum Laude, in Marketing and Management and Daddy offered her a job after graduation. Elena met a young agent in my Daddy's office and they married. Three beautiful little girls and a small infant son.

I love my Daddy. More than anything in the world.

Chapter 27

I knocked on the door of Lisa's room.

Just a few minutes ago, she called and asked me to visit her.

She greeted me with a hug and I knew something wasn't right.

I broke our embrace and I looked into her sad eyes...

"What is it, Baby?"

She pulled me into another hug and whispered... "I'm not coming back in the fall."

"Why? What's happened?" I whispered... still holding my friend and lover close.

"The course work is getting too intense and I want to take a break and re-evaluate."

I broke the embrace again and looked into her eyes. Worry on my face.

"I'm still going to finish the semester, but..." She looked away... I could see a tear forming in her eyes. "I think I'm over my head with Mass Comm. I asked Daddy if I could come home and think about it. He's all for it. Mommy, too."

I hugged and kissed her cheek... "What can I do, Lisa? Tell me."

"Love me," she squeaked... her emotions were choking her. "Be my friend until I leave in May. OK?"

"Oh, God, yes, Baby. I do love you. And I'll always be your friend."

Despite my best efforts, I never did figure out why she wanted to leave with just a year left. I couldn't convince myself her grades were the only issue. There was something else, but she wouldn't let me in.

Paige Wilkes and I had a conversation about it and she gave me her opinion. Still, I wasn't convinced.

Lisa and I continued being lovers, and many times we went to John and Paige's home. Along with going to Gordon, Rafael, and Michelle in their apartments. Claire and Emily joined in a foursome with Lisa and me in their room. As the end of the semester came to a close, I could see the sadness grow in her face.

Finals were over... I hugged her neck and kissed her before she stepped into her car for Houston. I wept as I waved good bye and she disappeared around the corner.

I never saw Lisa again.

*****

I heard my phone ping and I looked at the message notification on the lock screen.

1...89101112...14