Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gone to Audrey's... studying.

I smiled.

My mind wandered because spring break is next week. I dreamed of shopping with Mommy. Then, my mind suddenly and unexpectedly switched to Ronnie Marshall.

My pussy twitched and I slipped my fingers under the hem of my skirt and against my panties... I slipped past the waist and twinkled my little clit. I wheezed as my finger twirled my tiny bud.

Ronnie Marshall.

Six feet four inches of pure handsome black man in my Sociology class. Starting guard for the basketball team. I had been flirting with him from across the room. Teasing him. No fewer than three times he asked me out, but his tone and demeanor turned me off. His cockiness was rude. I tried giving him a hint that I needed to be treated with respect, but he wasn't getting it.

Each time I teased him in class he stroked his fat cock through his baggy pants and winked at me.

Alone in my room, I imagined myself screwing Ronnie and my fingers were helping me get...

"Aahh!...... oh fuck..."

I stiffen with the mini-o I gave myself. I peeled my sweater, skirt, and panties off... crawled under my covers and twinkled myself again. I peeled my bralette off and squeezed my nips.

"You're so sexy, Ronnie," I whimpered, as my fingers slipped into my entrance, scooped out my juice and painted my stiff little clit with...

"Oh, God......Yes-sss......Aahh yes......You're fucking me so good, Ronnie... Oh fuck...... Ho...ly Fuck, yes-sss... Yeep!"

*****

I called Paige and all but invited myself over.

At the door, Paige stood back, crossed her arms and looked at me seriously.

"Horny?"

I slammed her door behind me, and flew into her arms... kissing her urgently. My hands on the sides of her face as my tongue and lips attacked her.

"Yes," I mumbled in her mouth. "I twinkled my little clit and it wasn't enough."

"You're such a slut," she mumbled into my mouth. Her hand up my sweater and past my bralette.

"Fuck me, Paige," I wheezed into her mouth. "I want you. Fuck me up, Baby." My last words were desperate.

My pussy was aching... my nips were sensitive.

"I have a new toy, if you're interested. Dildo... I can fuck you with it. John's across town helping a friend with his computer hardware."

"Get it!" I squeaked, as I started peeling off clothes and walking toward her bedroom.

Paige came out of her walk-in closet with a pair of black pantyhose and a black cock sticking out the open slit in the front. She moaned and hissed as she crossed the room to the bed where I was lying stark naked.

She slipped in next to me and the wicked plastic rubbed my leg.

"It's double ended. The other half is inside me. And... it feels... real-lll... good." She hissed through her teeth.

"I've seen one of those," I slurred into her mouth. Kissing her urgently. My hand all over her left breast and I squeezed her nipple. She hissed into my mouth. She whispered...

"Who's Ronnie Marshall?"

I rolled my eyes... "I guy in my Sociology class. On the basketball team."

"How do you want it?"

"From behind."

I peeled myself from her clutches and posed on my hands and knees. She knee walked up behind me, rubbed lube along the shaft, tossed the bottle to the side, slipped the tip of the black invader along my cleft and gently touched the tip at my entrance. When I felt it, I pushed backward and forced the phallus inside me.

"Ho...ly fuck," I slurred, as my eyes rolled back. It was thick and it stretched me. I slowly adjusted to the thickness... It touched my cervix... I pulled forward and pushed backward again... screwing myself... as Paige was now, just the instrument to my pleasures.

"Amazing... your little pussy is gripping it... It's hot to watch you fuck yourself."

Right then, she placed a hand on my shoulder and another on my hip, and began fucking me.

"Yes," I hissed. "Just like that." My eyes rolled back, it felt so good inside me.

I could feel the internal vibrator and Paige was responding with the vibration on her clit and inside her sloppy tunnel. She was hissing... panting... wailing... sucking air... wheezing.

And... I was doing the same.

I heard a door close and moments later, John strolled in. He kissed Paige on the mouth and then sat in a chair across the room. Crossed his legs, rested his chin in his hand... his elbow on the arm of the chair, and watched us.

While Paige fucked me I watched him. I imagined him screwing me right now and my blood was near a boil. I imagined Ronnie Marshall screwing me, too. Paige picked up the pace...

"Aahh!" I whimpered. "... Fuck yeah, Baby... I want it... I love it."

I matched her rhythm... pushing backward and pulling forward in sequence as she fucked me... the black plastic was slippery and massaging my needy pussy at double speed. I squeaked... I growled... I bowed my head to the mattress and howled a brief howl... I felt a hand around my throat and Paige pulled me into her chest... her hips forcing the dildo into my slurping pussy. I was screeching with each thrust... squeaking, too. I love it. My sexy blonde and mind reading lover... fucking me up. I want it.

I looked at John with crossed eyes... I gulped out my words to him... from around Paige's grip on my throat...

"You like... watching your wife... fuck me?"

He... winked at me.

"OhMyGodOhMyGod!......Yeep!"

I collapsed to the mattress on my tummy and Paige followed me down... the black dick shoved all the way into me. She pushed my legs together... She placed a hand on my face and another on my hip... she hovered over my back and screwed me senseless.

I lost all contact with reality... my pussy exploded in a huge wave after wave... over and over again. Consuming my entire body and mind... Orgasm after orgasm slammed into me. Colors consuming me. I have no idea how long she screwed me. Then...

My brain... I opened my eyes... Paige... smiling at me.

"Intense, girl. The friends you bring here don't even come close to your orgasms. Yours are always the best to watch." She kissed me on the cheek, stood next to the bed and...

"When you recover, I want the same from you."

*****

John was on lying against the headboard on his bed.

Black and naked. I slitted my eyes and moaned over his huge physique.

Paige... on her knees and sucking his thick black cock... concentrating on the purple end. His legs bent and spread for her. He had a fist full of her blonde hair, pulled to the side so he could watch his wife fellate him. He was moaning and whispering words of encouragement to her.

"You do me so well, Baby... Always... You like that black dick, don't you?"

Paige mumbled something affirmative, while deep throating her husband.

"I'll never leave you, Paige. Never. God, you're good."

I had Paige's black silicone cock strapped to a harness and the vibrator on slow. My little clit stimulated by the vibration and the twirling dildo inside me... I had trouble catching my breath... I was whimpering while I fucked Paige from behind. Her wide ass... sexy. I feared I would cum before I could give Paige the fucking she deserved.

She turned her head back toward me... "Turn off the vibrator, or you 'will' cum first."

I was too breathless to respond. I flipped both switches to off and I could finally breathe. My breath caught...

I concentrated on my rhythm... sliding the black invader into my gorgeous lover's pussy. The Pilates I've been taking with Mommy and Maggie are paying off. Two minutes...

"Aahh!" she screeched in staccato... as she turned her head from John's cock and face cheeked John's belly. She gaggled her next words... "Good, Lover. You're getting... fuck!... good." I was having an effect with Paige. I turned to the side mirror.

I admit... I looked a little awkward. A petite, well-tanned, brunette screwing a six foot tall blonde, with creamy skin, from behind, while she sucked her 6-6, and black husband's dick. I was impressed though... I am usually the one getting fucked instead of fucking someone. My thrusts felt natural and I'm giving credit to my Pilates instructor.

"Oh... so good..." my lover gasped. "Perhaps... you can invite your... Yes... instructor over sometime."

I blinked and paused. I never considered flirting with my divorced Pilates instructor. Brunette, blue eyes, nice girls and butt... great figure in her yoga tights. Then...

"Keep going! I'm almost there!" Paige turned her head to me and hissed.

Two minutes later, my lover was screaming and howling staccato into John's black dick.

*****

Sideways 69.

My very favorite. On their king size bed.

I was whimpering with John sucking my stiff little clit. Paige was fellating John. I was... trying my best to concentrate on Paige, but John had me under his control and he wasn't letting up.

"Ho...ly fuck," I howled. "Paige... I can't Baby... John's got me... Oh-hhh fuck... So good." Right when I thought I was going to explode...

I found myself thrust into the air with John's massive hands... he fell on his back with me in his clutches. I briefly saw Paige... the gorgeous mind reader, line her pussy up with John's cock while John placed me, and my pussy, over his face... on my knees, straddling his face. I snatched the rail behind the bed and saw myself in the mirr...

"Ho...ly Fuck!" I screeched as John raked my little clit from the root to the tip... over and over. He was getting much better at cunnilingus. I love that word. I looked up again into the huge mirror... my girls were vibrating on my chest... my head was bobbing in short "yes" motions. My eyes widened and...

"Yeep!"

My thighs clamped down on John's head... I quaked and quivering... enduring the exquisite waves of pleasure exploding from my convulsing pussy and clitoris. I lost contact with reality as another wave exploded. Then...

John roared into my pussy... his words muffled with his lips clamped onto my pussy.

"Mumming... glucking sit... Plaige... I wuv mew."

I felt him stiffen beneath me. Paige hadn't cum yet... In the mirror... her riding John's cock and behind me... I could see her smiling a wicked smile as she looked down on my ass as though she could see John's face.

*****

I slurped the last of John's cum from Paige's pussy.

Paige was just now returning to reality.

Minutes ago, I saw John possess and control Paige. I had never seen such passionate lovers go at each other. I had seen this for nearly 18 months now.

They screwed each other for a good 40 minutes. Paige was cumming over and over again. At least ten times and I'm sure some of her orgasms merged into one. I resisted participating with them because the passion was a work of art and I didn't want to miss a moment. Neither of my sexy lovers letting up on their passion for one another.

Several times, the married lovers were nose to nose, eye to eye. Paige's arms around John's neck and back... her legs wrapped around his waist. John sliding his cock slowly back and forth into his wife as they mumbled words of love and encouragement to each other. Kissing each other passionately... urgently. Paige's orgasms... so passionate. Howling and screaming... clutching her husband to her chest and quaking beneath his huge black form.

I could only dream of a man possessing me like John did Paige. I could only hope to return the passion I saw Paige give John.

I saved the last of John's cum in my mouth, crawled up toward Paige and kissed her... pushing her reward into her mouth.

"Mmm," she whimpered, as I saw her throat swallow her husband's goo and her eyes roll back. She turned to her left... "Hold me?"

I cuddled her as I saw John's cute ass leave the room for his office. His phone could be heard between Paige's orgasms, ten minutes ago.

Moments later, I suddenly realized I was going to lose my lovers in 9 weeks. The end of the spring semester of my junior year. I slowly became melancholy. Also realizing, I was going to lose Rafael, Jenny and Michelle to graduation and Lisa to... Well, I still don't think it's only her grades.

"Lisa's lost her self-confidence when it comes to school," my lover whispered, as she placed my hand on her amble boob. "She hasn't discovered how to overcome her lack of discipline. Plus, I think she is getting a motherly instinct and she has trouble concentrating on her studies."

"How do you know?"

"The same way I know you were thinking about her, Jenny, Rafael and Michelle just now."

I should have known. Paige and her ability to mind read me and others. I have never gotten used to her doing that. She catches me by surprise each time when she reveals she is reading my thoughts. But, I still love her and her passion for me. Her beauty is unique and I know I will always remember her.

"I love you, too."

I rolled my eyes and sighed into her neck. I kissed her neck and squeezed her firmly in a loving hug.

She giggled and continued... "Lisa was here last Saturday and I could tell something was bothering her. Lisa, curiously, is difficult to hear in my thoughts, at times. A rarity for me. But, I did catch a glimpse of her lusting and wanting John and I swear she was thinking of stealing him and having his babies." She moaned in frustration. "Nearly two years ago, when you brought her here for the first time, she thought the same then, and I said something to her about it." She paused and snuggled her butt into my waist. "I told John a year ago what Lisa was thinking. He told me when we married, he would never leave me. And... he tells me every time she leaves here, he would never leave me for her. That she's not nearly as good or emotional with him as I am."

"John's right, Paige," I whispered. "The passion you two have for one another is amazing."

"I know, right? I fell in love with him that day I met him." She closed her eyes and hummed for a second. "That man makes my blood boil every time I see him."

I briefly considered Lisa's heart was broken because of John. Her attempts to steal him having failed and she couldn't bear to remain in Dallas with him here... or anywhere.

*****

Three hours later, John asked if we could go to the bedroom. Just me and him. Paige received a call from work and she dressed and left the house.

I peeled my silk robe from my shoulders, and John dropped his boxer shorts. I stood on the bed, faced John, and placed my arms around his neck. Kissing him... sensuously. My stiff nipples scratching at his chest. Standing on the bed, I was just a bit taller than John. His huge hands on my butt and neck. Pulling me into his chest. John broke our kiss and looked at me. Lovingly.

"Paige knows what I'm gonna say, Amy. I want to tell you something, because we're leaving Dallas soon. You've heard me tell Paige many times, I would never leave her." He paused and smiled to me.

"If Paige was mine, John, I wouldn't leave her either," I replied. I kissed him.

"If I were to ever lose Paige, Amy, I would come looking for you. If I were to leave Paige for anyone... anyone at all, it would be you. Our passion together nears that I have with Paige."

"Ah, Baby." I kissed him. Romantically. "That's sweet. I think." I giggled. "Don't you ever leave her, John. She adores you."

"I know. But, I had to tell you this before we left. Thank you for the last two years, Amy. I will never forget you."

I kissed him like I had never kissed him before. I pulled him onto the bed and lay on my left side. Pulling my legs toward me and offering myself to him. To screw me while on my side. He knee walked to me, rolled a condom on, and slipped inside me. Leaning forward to place his hands in front of me and behind me. I could feel his breath on my shoulders and neck. He began a slow. Steady. Rhythm. Exciting every nerve I had.

He kissed my cheek. He kissed my neck. He kissed my lips. As he slowly stroked my slippery pussy with his dick. I was loving every second of it.

I caressed his face. I caressed his neck. I caressed the hair on his head.

I whimpered. I squeaked. I moaned. I wailed. I purred. His firm cock rubbing all the right places inside me. I could feel myself building slowly with each stroke of his beautiful dick. My mumbles and whimpers, more vocal, John increased the rhythm and I responded.

I kissed him urgently. Whispering words of encouragement as he focused on my need. I was stretched. I was filled. It was a perfect act of love. I touched him with my hand. Caressing anything that belonged to him. His chest. His face. His hair. His neck. Whimpering with each forward stroke of my pussy. Suddenly...

I could feel an intense orgasm approaching. I didn't want to lose it. This moment was too important to me. For him, too?

"Oh, Baby," I whimpered. "You... are so sexy, John..." I held his neck. Kissed his lips. My whimpers... staccato into his mouth. John sensed my impending orgasm... Still screwing me while on my side and my knees bent... he ramped up the rhythm and I responded.

"OH GAWD, BABY... I DON'T WANT IT TO STOP!... OH, FUCK!... HERE IT CUMS, JOHN... I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR COCK!... DO YOU FEEL ME CUMMING ON... HOLYFUCK!... YEEP!"

I lost my mind.

My eyes rolled to the back of my brain. I lost control of my body and my mind. My orgasm had absolute control of me. Waves of pleasure consumed me. It felt so fucking good. I didn't want it to stop. I lost contact with John. My orgasm was intense... very intense. My orgasm calming down, I opened my eyes, and saw John with determination on his face... still fucking me with a purpose. Breathing hot breath on my neck, back and chest. Sweat from his face dripping onto my arm and neck. My eyes widened and...

"HOLYFUCK, JOHN!... I'MCUM......YEEP!"

I woke.

I could feel John still inside me. I turned my slitted eyes and found him still hovering over me. His deep voice... a whisper, yet still booming...

"I envy the man who finds you and you find him. That is the most intense I've ever seen from you."

"Kiss me, John."

I turned and he fell out of me. I lay on my back and pulled on his neck. I kissed him. He kissed me. A perfect kiss.

While I kissed him, I briefly thought I could be with him. If not for Paige, I would seriously consider it. I feared Paige would sense my feelings for John and confront me. I would never try and take John from her, but here I was. Making out with him. Kissing him with all the passion I could offer. He had just fucked me to the moon and back.

I'm going to miss John and Paige.

*****

I had a wonderful week with my Mommy and Daddy.

The spring break.

Mommy and I went shopping. Of course!

Then, Daddy rented a vacation home on Lake Livingston for my brothers, and their families. Fishing and water skiing for all my nephews and nieces. Peace and quiet... to a degree... for my sister in laws and Mommy... Because, my Daddy has 17 grandchildren. I love my Mommy and Daddy and I love my brothers and their families. Because Nacogdoches is not far away, Emily and Claire came to visit for a day on Friday. I love my friends, too.

When we returned to our home on Saturday evening, Maggie called and asked if she could spend Sunday with me. I begged her to come for a sleep over right away and she arrived after 10 that evening. We stayed up in our pajamas and she told me all about her mother, father and brother. Uncle Terry, too. I caught her up with my spring break. And the next day, we left together for our dorm room. I love Maggie and I'm happy she's my friend.

*****

I was busy the first week after spring break.

First Rafael, then Gordon... between classwork and homework.

*****

"You drive me mad."

I answered Rafael's whisper with a squeak when he hit my G-spot with his fat dick.

He had my legs crooked into his arms and my knees were near my ears. On my back, he was breathing hot breath on my neck, face and boobs. I had my hands on anything that belonged to Rafael. His face... his neck... his hairy chest... his strong arms. I kissed his lips with my hands on his cheeks. He, slowly fucking me... a long stroke style and... I love it.