Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Masters. The University doesn't want the reputation of drug dealing. When I find it, I usually find it nearby, also. You say your friend isn't involved. So..." She straightened her posture. "Who else?... Here... In the dormitory?"

I pushed my eyebrows down and slitted my eyes...

"I don't know anyone who is dealing drugs. I didn't know Shelby had until five minutes ago. I know this. If Molly was involved, she is entitled to an attorney and you know it. She has the right to have one, right this very moment, if she so requests. Now... Officer Simpson." I straightened my posture. "Is Molly under arrest?"

I knew immediately I pissed her off.

"No."

"Is Molly being detained?"

Maggie interrupted... my phone in hand. "Thank you, Maggie." I hugged her neck quickly.

I unlocked my phone and searched my contacts. While I was looking for Mr. Herrera...

"Is Molly being detained, Officer Simpson?" I repeated.

"Yes. She's under investigation for drugs on campus. Possibly more."

When I found Mr. Herrera's number, I looked up to Officer Simpson... right in the eyes. I spoke loudly...

"Molly, this Amy! Do you want a lawyer? Yes or No!"

"Yes! Please!" This whole time I could hear sobbing from her room.

"Tell Officer Simpson you want a lawyer, Molly! Right now!"

"I want a lawyer, please!"

I pushed the phone number and waited for Elizabeth to answer. Mr. Herrera's assistant.

*****

I stood in the visitor area of the campus police building.

My hands clinched against my chest... hopeful Molly would step from through that door any moment. It had been nearly 30 minutes.

Maggie... by my side. God, I'm loving Maggie each and every day.

Mr. Herrera didn't come. He sent his new associate, Mr. Winters. An experienced, older man, well-practiced in criminal law, Mr. H. told me.

Large man... over six feet tall, graying red hair and pink skin. Piercing blue eyes... A huge welcoming smile when we met at the police building.

"Ms. Masters, I presume. My name is Jonathan Winters. I recently came to work for Mr. Herrera."

"Yes, Sir. My friend needs help and she's scared. I don't think she knew her roommate was dealing drugs. Please, help her."

"Oh... I'll help Ms. Grant alright," he boasted, with his chest thrust forward. "The fact she hasn't been arrested is a good sign. I think... hmm... she'll be out of here in... 30 minutes." He raised his eyebrow and smiled to me and Maggie. Turning to Maggie... "Jonathan Winters, Ma'am. And you are...?"

"Maggie Grayson, Sir. I'm Amy's roommate." The two shook hands.

"Ms. Masters, I have a client needing my assistance and waiting. Please, excuse me." He spun on a toe and went to the visitor desk.

Thirty minutes later...

I had Molly in my arms. Hugging and kissing her cheek. She was bawling uncontrollably into my shoulder.

"Thank you..." She gulped for air. "I don't know what I would've done without you." She cried some more. "I didn't know what to do. But... you did." She choked on her tears. "I've never been in any trouble before... Never."

My thoughts turned to Shelby Williams and my blood began to boil. Just five days earlier, I was screwing her in my room. I hissed in my thoughts at what she had done to Molly.

Poor Molly... just 17 years old, but brilliant. Valedictorian of her class, she graduated a year early. SAT... 1,600. Full scholarship. Just 4 weeks on campus, and then this. Beautiful girl... my height and build. Coal black hair with nearly black eyes. Beautiful skin... I wondered if there was Mediterranean or Central American in her recent ancestry.

I turned to see Mr. Winters giving Maggie his business cards and asking her to give them to us.

"Ms. Grant and Ms. Masters," he began, as he turned to us. "A genuine pleasure to meet each of you. I regret the circumstances, though. Ms. Grant, I'm pleased the accused, Ms. Williams, has cleared you of any wrongdoing. Call me if you need anything."

I was still angry, despite Shelby clearing Molly.

Molly nodded to Mr. Winters and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Thank you," she whimpered. "For helping me."

I hugged Molly again... "What do you want to do, Beautiful."

"I want to go home. I need my Mama."

I didn't blame her. I would want my Mommy, too.

Maggie and I took Molly home. Maggie drove her car, and Molly rode with me.

*****

"Fuck!"

I threw my phone across the room... against the wall by my bed.

I heard it crack and I didn't care!

I could feel my face grow hot with anger. My teeth clinched in disgust.

"What? What did she say?" Maggie asked, from her desk.

"Molly is withdrawing from school. She isn't sure if she'll return. That bitch, Shelby, ruined a perfectly good girl." I turned to face my roommate. "She's afraid to return to Dallas. She just wants to stay in Shreveport until she decides what she wants to do."

Amazing. Maggie took me into her arms and hugged me. Kissed me.

"Yeah, but did you see Molly when her mother met her on the front porch? It was beautiful to see mother and daughter comforting each other."

Still in my arms, I looked Maggie in the eye.

"Molly couldn't say 'thank you' enough, Amy. She believes you truly saved her life. And her mother and father were grateful, too. Each one, thanking us for helping Molly. I'm sure they felt helpless when they found out."

"I know... it was beautiful to see Molly back with her family." Then...

I could see worry on Maggie's face.

"What is it, Baby? Why the face?"

"I've never heard you call anyone a bitch before."

I wept in Maggie's arms... she was right... I rarely lash out in anger with words I don't like. But, when Molly called to inform me she wasn't returning to campus... I lost it.

That night, I tossed and turned... struggling to rid my mind of Molly never returning to school. So bright and promising of mind. Ruined by the selfish acts of another.

I heard Maggie leave her bed, cross the room and slide in next to me.

"Pull your jammie top off, then lie on your tummy."

"Why?"

"You're keeping me awake. Now turn over."

I pulled my top over my head and did as Maggie asked.

The next moment...

I felt her soft hand gently caress the skin on my back and shoulders... I could literally feel the tension leave my body. I moaned... "That feels so good."

"I know, right?" she whispered. "Mama did this for me when I would get upset."

"Your Mama is a saint," I slurred. "I can't believe how good this feels."

Maggie continued caressing my skin from my neck to my butt... along my shoulders and upper arms. I melted into my mattress... humming through the exquisite sensation of relief. Ten minutes later...

I fell asleep.

I love Maggie.

*****

I needed a good fucking and I was getting one.

John Wilkes was screwing me and doing a good job of it.

I could see myself in the mirror above the headboard. John's face looking over my shoulder... grimacing as he had me by the throat with his absolutely huge hand. My back arched... my girls thrust forward... my fingers touching the mattress... John's chest pressing against my back... His breath on my neck... my long hair slung across my shoulder and hopping on my chest... his other hand around my hip... My filled pussy sending exquisite signals throughout my body... I whimpered and squeaked with each thrust... John's fat cock sliding through my needy...

"OhMyGod... John-nnnnn!... Yeep!"

I squelched his name... my pussy convulsing and sending shock waves of pleasure throughout my body and mind. Colors... everywhere. My eyes rolled back... I think I lost them... I could still feel him screwing me... I was screeching... whimpering... gasping... squeaking... screaming... My body responding to John in the most perfect way.

"Oh, Fuck!..."

He let me collapse onto the mattress with a thud... I felt my legs shoved together and he entered me again... long stroking my slick and needy crease... His left hand at the base of my neck... His right hand in the small of my back... His hips swaying in an arc... Slapping his pubis against my ass... shoving me into the mattress... my pussy begging for more... My body begging for more... So, so, Good... I could see him on top of me in the wall mirror... The sight of his huge, black form on top of me... I felt it coming... another... I bit the sheets...

"Ho...ly Fuck......Yeep!"

I quivered... I shook... my nipples digging into the sheets... electricity of pleasure conducting from my nipples to my little clit... I held the sheets in my fists... I bit the pillow... I screamed... I squeaked... I moaned... I gasped... I... couldn't breathe... No!... Yes!... My eyes crossed... I gulped... Yes!... Oxygen.

"You like this black dick?" he boomed, in his ultra-deep voice.

"I love it!" I twisted my head and neck... tried to arch my back... and looked at my huge black lover... my eyes straining to see his face...

"Fuck me out, Baby. You're so sexy, John!......You feel so fucking good and I don't want it to stop!...... OhMyGod!... I'm gonna cum on your dick!... Yeep!"

*****

I had Rafael in my arms.

Whimpering into his ear.

He was fucking me good.

My legs wrapped around his back... my toes curled... my hand on the back of his neck... my gasps into his cheek... my nipples raking his hairy chest... I kissed his ear and cheek... panting into his face.

In my ear... I heard him moaning... whimpering... as his rhythm changed and I knew he was close.

"I want it, Baby," I wheezed. "Give it to me. You're so sexy, Rafael. You feel so good inside me, right now... Come on, Baby... Cum, right now."

"Oh, fuck," he croaked. He groaned and ground his pelvis into my pussy. Pushing himself deeper inside me. Whimpering his release.

"I love it."

*****

I was on my back.

Moaning... squeaking... gasping... begging.

Caressing and touching anything that belonged to Gordon.

He had me folded in half... My knees near my shoulders... his hands on the back of my thighs... hovering above me... Sweat dripping from his face onto my boobs and neck... sliding his fat cock back and forth in my pussy.

I pushed my girls into my chest... I tweaked my right nipple... I twinkled my little clit as Gordon picked up his rhythm... screwing me good.

I heard him grunt and his rhythm changed... That alone, caused my pussy to begin to orgasm the second time...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... You'reSoDeepInsideMeRightNow!... Yeep!"

It was a short orgasm and I heard him grunt again and shove his fat cock into me as far as he could...

"Fuck-kkkk," he croaked. "Shit-tttt," he wheezed. "So fuckin' sexy," he huffed. He collapsed to the side. I raked the condom from his still stiff shaft, tied it off, and sucked and licked him clean. I slithered up his body, took his face in my hands and kissed him.

I moaned into his mouth...

"I love it."

*****

I was the last to leave.

The fall semester of my junior year was over. The evening after my last final, Paige Wilkes invited me to her home... along with others.

Lisa, Michelle, Brooke......Rafael, Gordon, and John Wilkes, too... of course.

Those three men, fucked me...

Fucked Lisa...

Fucked Michelle...

Fucked Brooke...

And... Fucked Paige...

For one night and the better part of the next day.

While the men would recover... I kissed and made out with my lovers... I love kissing Lisa... Michelle... Brooke... and Paige. Paige asked me to go down on her and she returned the favor. She is good at cunnilingus... she had me squirming and screaming for ten minutes.

I love the word... "cunnilingus." And... the act of cunnilingus... especially from a girl.

It had been a tough semester... academically and emotionally... The loss of Molly never left me during the weeks that followed. I was still angry with Shelby.

I struggled in my business management class because the professor was... in my opinion... showing signs of dementia. My grades made no sense and I couldn't convince the department head of the issue. I was frustrated. I briefly considered asking Daddy to intervene. But, I didn't.

Again, I was the last to leave the home of Paige and John. She had a mess to clean up. The place smelled of cum. Both female and male cum. I had gathered used condoms twice during my stay... sealing them into a small trash bag and tying the opening shut. Paige and us girls changed the sheets five times on the beds in the three bedrooms. I showered three times during the 24 hours of my stay.

I have to admit... it is a sexy turn on to see three men screwing three women... especially John Wilkes. His dominance, because of his sheer size, over a woman is sexy. Watching him screw Paige, and Paige screw John, is like watching a work of art. Those lovers were made for each other. He screws her differently than other women. I can tell.

When John was screwing Paige on his bed... hovering over her and her screaming his name, I snatched Lisa's petite hand and shoved her fingers into my pussy... I pushed her against the wall and kissed her lips... begging her to fuck me with her fingers. Lisa had me cumming in 60 seconds. I collapsed to the floor and shivered through my orgasm. Lisa knelt beside me and whispered... "You're the hottest girl I've ever known."

I kissed John... long and hard. I reached for my overnight bag and Paige interrupted...

"Got a few more minutes? To discuss business?"

"Sure," I chirped. "What's up?"

She looked at John, and without words, John smiled to me, turned and left for his office. Paige guided me to the couch and we sat next to each other. I admired her sexy lips and her beautiful face before she spoke.

"Shelby Williams."

To say my demeanor dramatically changed, would be a gross understatement and Paige saw it.

"Do you want to know where she is?"

"Fuck no!" I snapped, as I stood and paced to the other side of the room. I spun on a toe and scowled at Paige. "Yes! Where is that bitch?"

"Gatesville. Twenty five years... parole in seven."

"It's not enough for what she did to Molly," I hissed. I turned again and looked out the large window facing the street. Tears forming in my eyes and my nose beginning to run.

I felt Paige's gentle hands caress my shoulders and rub them. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

A whisper next to my ear... "I can make sure she doesn't see parole... if you like."

I shook my head gently and sighed. I would like to say I'm not a vengeful person. I love people and I love my family and friends even more.

"No. I don't want to interfere."

She reached around me and pulled my back into her front. A comforting embrace. I placed my hands on her arms around my chest and hummed.

"I knew you would say that," she hissed through her teeth and I rolled my eyes. She giggled... "I love making you roll your eyes."

I spun out of her arms and hugged her. My cheek above her girls and near her neck. She held me in return.

"John and I are leaving next May."

I pulled away and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I graduate and I will receive a new assignment."

I nodded and hugged her again.

"When I told John," she began, as my cheek was still against her. "He was disappointed... because of you." She paused. "I know you and John have developed an emotional and physical relationship."

I thought... "No kidding. You can read everyone's mind."

She chuckled after my thought smacked her.

"He told me he likes being with you the best... after me, of course." She chuckled again. "You two... when you are together, it is such a turn on for me. I can't wait to have both of you."

I squeezed her firmly...

"Then, we must see each other as much as possible next semester."

And... we did.

Chapter 26

After the fall semester, I spent a week before Christmas with Maggie in Fort Worth, at her invitation. We went Christmas shopping together. We baked cakes, cookies, and pies. We talked about her uncle, who, has his photo posted in her bedroom and at her dorm room, along with her parents, grandparents, and her older brother.

Her Uncle Terry Woods... turns out, he is one of the wealthiest men in America. He and his wife, Aunt Mary, started from nothing... worked hard to invest their clients' money and they built an investment empire based out of the small town of Brenham, Texas.

It sounded a lot like my Daddy, who after selling his first home, he worked hard and started his own real estate business. Now, covering seven counties in the DFW area.

I remembered when Cole Beebe told me about Terry Woods. And Maggie... she's been obsessed with working for her uncle, since she was twelve years old.

During the past semester, when Maggie wasn't around, I found myself, on several occasions admiring Maggie's uncle in the photo. A happy, and more than handsome man, with his wife, who, has passed away. A beautiful woman... just like Maggie's mother. Identical twins.

I was eerily attracted to him, knowing he likely was older than my Mommy by many years and more likely near the same age as Mr. and Mrs. Grayson and my Daddy.

There was something about him that made me... want him. The same way as I wanted Rafael and Gordon. The same way as Lucas and Cole. The same way as Donald and Marcus. The same way as Ramón and Emilio... maybe I shouldn't have mentioned those two. I had never before... been attracted to a much older man, such as Terry Woods. Nor... to a photograph. My past attractions to men were "in the flesh" attractions.

Well, anyway, I was curious about this man, Terry Woods. Widower... and wealthy, like my Daddy. Hard working, like my Daddy. Handsome, like my Daddy. Perhaps, Maggie would introduce me to him someday.

After the Fall semester ended, Paige Wilkes called and invited me to join her and her husband, John, for a cybersecurity conference in Miami, Florida. Five days in Miami. John was a featured speaker for three sessions. The last evening, there would be a formal dinner and dance for the attendees.

"Bring a sexy dress for the dinner and dance," she said. "And, comfortable shoes... you and I are going shopping while John talks about petabytes and exabytes." She giggled.

I readily accepted her invitation. We arrived in Miami on January 5 and I had turned 21 years old, two days earlier. Amazingly, there was no sex among us during the entire trip. We even had separate rooms on different floors. Although, I knew she and John would be going at each other... often.

"Too many opportunities for hidden video cameras in hotels," Paige groaned. "I would love to fuck you with the curtains open while the tenants in the high rise apartments next door watched us." She hissed through her teeth and sigh out loud. I was thrilled at the thought, too. "Just imagine," she hissed again. "Some old fart watching us through a high powered telescope and whacking his weeny." We both laughed and then she leaned over and whispered. "Or, a hot little vixen like you, or another well-built black cock watching us." She slitted her eyes and moaned. Then... hissed through her teeth.

I moaned, too... for the sexy little vixen and the sexy black man watching me fuck Paige and John.

The dance was fantastic. I wore a new dress and matching shoes. A satiny, deep burgundy, -spaghetti strap dress that hugged and showed my figure. My girls were fully covered but were separated by the dress... my shoulders, upper chest, and between my girls were exposed... A tiny hint of side boob to keep a man's attention. Or... a woman. I'm giggling here.

The back was a deep plunge to nearly my little butt crack... and a side slit on the left leg to mid-thigh. The skirt just below my knees.

I wasn't in the ballroom for 30 seconds before men were lined up to dance with me. I danced all night. When Paige cut in on one of my partners, I then had seven women ask me to dance. I had an absolute blast dancing with small men, large men, tall men, short men. And... gorgeous women. One of the women stood out... I wanted her so bad.

1...7891011...14