Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not so sure I would look good in a bikini." She truly looked worried.

"Sweetie," I began, as I took her shoulders in my hands. "You have the perfect body for a bikini. You're tall, slender, narrow shoulders, cute butt, and nice boobs." I turned to Lisa. "What do you think? A bandeau top with a cheeky bottom. Turn around, Maggie."

I stepped away from Maggie as she turned on her toes, placed a finger on my lips, and sized her up. "Yeah, cheeky. You do have a cute butt. Creamy skin, brunette, brown eyes. Too late to get a bronze tan at the tanning salon. Let's go with... hmm... a brown or maybe a print. Or..." I paused and tilted my head. Rethinking and envisioning Maggie in a bikini. "Maybe... two colors. One color for the top and one color for the bottom. When we get to the lingerie shop, we can select colors and prints for you. It will be an absolute blast!"

That afternoon, before dinner, I supervised Maggie in trimming her pubic hair. She had only done it twice before and each time she wore a bathing suit to the lake or the beach. Her mother insisted, she said. And, Maggie hadn't been grooming her personal area. It was shaggy. Scissors, razor and shaving lotion. Enough hair removed to try on bikinis for Saturday and then, three days before the show, the waxing salon.

On Saturday, Maggie, Lisa and I went to my favorite lingerie shop. We tried on all colors and styles. I called it for Maggie. A bandeau top and cheeky bottom. Light brown top with micro-spaghetti neck straps from between her girls and around her neck... and, a sea foam green bottom. She looked great in both colors... and her perky cheeky behind and her C cup girls peeking out the top of the bandeau, had me lusting for my roommate. She was sexy and hot!

"Hey!" Lisa chirped, after watching Maggie look absolutely great on the platform. "Let's all get the same style with our own colors!"

And, Lisa and I did. Lisa bought the same style in cobalt... of course. And I bought a neon yellow one. We stood on the platform as Elise took our photo with our phones. When I looked at the photo on my phone... I gasped. We looked hot and gorgeous. And... Maggie smiled... looking like she was having fun. And... she did. She told me so when we stepped out of the store. I hugged her neck hard and told her I loved her.

Two days after the waxing salon, Lisa, Maggie and I practiced our strut in our room.

"Can we come in together?" Maggie asked. "I mean, can we hold hands or have our arms around our waists? To show off our similar bikinis?"

Lisa and I looked at each other and nodded with huge smiles on our lips.

On the day of the show, Maggie, Lisa, Claire, Emily and myself were the judges. Just like the last time at the lingerie show, the girls who participated strutted in one at a time, twirled, paused, flexed a hip, swayed their shoulders. The girls in the hallway squealing and shouting encouragement. It was a blast!

There were big girls... little girls... black girls... Chinese American girls... white girls... Mexican American girls. And they all were fantastic.

I missed Alice Nishamura. She graduated last spring and left for Seattle. She was hot in her lingerie and it would be so cool for her to be here today. I sighed in my thoughts over Alice as one of the freshman girls from the second floor wiggled her cute butt out the door.

"OK, girls! It's our turn!" Lisa squealed.

The judges wore coverups over our bikinis during the show and we filed out and five girls replaced us in Lisa's room. Emily went first in her green dental floss style bikini she bought online from Australia. There was barely any material on her top or her bottom. The top was so small her pink areola peeked around the fabric. Her bottom was effectively a string except for a tiny patch covering her pussy. She had shaved herself bald to wear it and I heard one of the judges from the hallway...

"Emily... your little slit is peeking out from the top, girl!"

Another judge... "It's cute, too!"

Claire pranced in on her turn wearing a blood red loin cloth style cheeky bottom and slide triangle top. The bright red color was perfect for her creamy white skin and her gorgeous blonde hair. My pussy twitched as Claire stepped into my personal space after her turn and kissed me. She whispered...

"Come to my room after the show. Bring your bikini... I have to have you."

I did go to Claire's room... Emily joined us.

Maggie led the way on our turn. We wore matching high heels. She held Lisa's hand and Lisa held my hand as we entered in single file. We stepped to the side and lined up. Our arms around our waists and we strutted in step toward the judges. Maggie in the center because she is the tallest. We twirled on our toes, wiggled our butts and shook our shoulders... Maggie was smiling and laughing. Oh, God... I am so happy to see her having fun.

Lisa declared all of us the winner and everyone went berserk! Thirty minutes later, after hugging and kissing all the participants, I was walking to Claire and Emily's room for some... bikini fun. As I turned the corner....

Shelby Williams and I nearly collided. We both smiled to each other and we both paused to size the other up without a word. I was wearing my bikini and she was wearing hers, too.

A light gray triangle slide top and thong style bottom, low rise in the front and high side straps. Teeny tiny black and dark gray pepper dots scattered randomly in the gray fabric. Shelby was gorgeous... No... gorgeous would be the absolute understatement of the year. She was hot. The gray bikini was perfect for her very dark and black skin. Her coal black eyes, almond shaped... were sexy. Sexy lips with dark gray lip gloss. Large nostrils on her nose... Sexy. Short and tightly permed hair with a single strand of long braided hair, originating behind her left ear, with beads woven in, draped across her left shoulder and onto her chest. She was maybe three inches taller than me and slender. Her butt was bubbly and looked sexy in her cheeky bottom. B cups... maybe small C. Shelby is a new freshman and lives at the far end of the hallway.

I tried to side step the gorgeous freshman and she matched my step to block me... giggling when we both stepped in the other direction to pass one another, still blocking each other. I immediately stepped into Shelby's personal space, took one of her hands, and...

"You were very sexy today, Shelby," I hissed. "Really, really sexy."

"Yeah?" she whispered in reply. "You're sexy, too, Amy." She looked over my shoulder and then behind her. Then, into my eyes... "I've heard about you," she continued, in a whisper. "I wouldn't mind having a go with you, Amy. I like a girl on occasion. Especially kissing. I love kissing girls, especially when they're pretty, like you. Call me?"

I snatched her neck and gave her a quick, but meaningful kiss.

"I'll call you tomorrow. And, wear that bikini."

I licked my upper lip and smiled.

*****

I was greeted with her smile.

I pulled her hand and she skipped into my arms. I gently pushed the door closed as I reached for her neck... to bring her close for a kiss.

A brief kiss. I stepped back and drew my finger across her left shoulder... staring into her deep and nearly black eyes. Her gray bikini was a sexy and lustful contrast to her black skin.

I rounded her left arm... touching her absolutely perfectly smooth, silky black skin. I gasped audibly as I drew my fingers across her petite shoulders from behind.

"This is so sexy," she slurred. She tried to turn and face me, but I stopped her. Holding her in place at the shoulders.

"Now, now, Shelby. I'm taking my time admiring my new lover. Speaking of sexy. Your bikini is so hot." I slurred my last word. "Your cute little ass has me slurring my words... your skin is perfectly smooth... silky. Your little thong has me wanting you so bad." I hissed my last two words as I drew my fingers down her spine and across her perky butt cheeks. I could see the goosebumps.

"Will you hurry?" she whimpered. "You're driving me insane with your fingers... I can feel myself falling under your spell."

I leaned into her ear from behind... "Losing self-control, Shelby? Just the way I like my lover." I kissed the top of her right shoulder near her neck and she sighed... Leaning her head back and trying to turn again. I wouldn't have it.

I dragged my fingers across her right shoulder, rounded her right arm and finished right below her neck. Drilling my dark brown eyes into hers. I dragged my fingers across the tops of her perky breasts... still looking lustfully into her eyes. I stood on my toes and kissed her. My left hand on the back of her neck. She pulled on my waist and pressed into me. My tongue tapped her sexy full lips and asked to enter. She parted her mouth and answered with her tongue.

I moaned into her mouth as my right hand caressed her left arm. Our lips and tongues gently dueling... my little pussy was churning... I could feel my self-control waning. I could smell her and her scent of arousal was driving me insane. I love kissing a woman. I love kissing Shelby.

I was aching to reach under her cute little bikini top and explore her little girls. I dragged my finger underneath her left breast... grazing the thin cloth with the back of my hand. She pressed her bikini covered boob against me... moaning... no... begging me without words, to touch her.

"May I?" I slurred into her mouth as I gently touched her bikini top.

"Please," she whimpered. Our lips still in contact. "I can't stand the wait... Oh..."

I had my fingers and hand under her triangle slide top before her last word left her lips.

Her perky boob was firm and perfectly formed to my petite hand. I found her nipple in an instant and gently squeezed with my thumb and forefinger. I felt her knees buckle... I love it.

In an instant... I was twirled by my lover and my back pressed into her chest. My long hair gathered in her fist and tossed over my right shoulder. Her hands exploring my tummy... her lips on my neck under my left ear... driving me insane with her wet tongue and lips. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the caress of Shelby Williams.

I felt a right hand slip under my bikini top and gently pinch my left nipple... my knees buckled slightly and I sighed out loud. Her left hand slipped down my tummy and past the waist of my bikini bottom... caressed my neatly trimmed pubic hair... heading towards my little clit.

"Sexy," she whispered. "I've been aching to hold you like this since the bikini fashion show." She moaned into my neck with another kiss. "You and your friends looked so sexy together in the hallway after removing your coverups." She hummed into my neck. "Any chance you and your friends can get together with me?" She kissed my earlobe.

"Lisa..." I gulped, as I placed my hand over her hand... guiding her fingers to my little clit. "She likes to play... Maggie... Oh, God!" Shelby tapped my little clit and I fell into her chest... buckling my knees. "Not with Maggie. She..." I gulped again, as Shelby twinkled my little clit and kissed my shoulder. "She doesn't do girls."

"Maggie," she hissed. "Too bad. I would love to get her into my bed. Oh, and Lisa... after this afternoon, perhaps we can join Lisa."

In an instant... I was swept from my feet.

I was on my back.

My arm wrapped around her and my other hand on the back of her head.

Shelby was kissing me. She is an absolute great kisser. I love kissing a woman. It is so sexy.

My right leg bent and parted. She was straddling my left leg... pressing her pussy against my leg and hip. Our girls greeting each other through our bikini tops. Her arms around my neck. Our lips and tongues begging for more.

I moaned into her mouth and Shelby answered me.

Shelby broke our kiss, looked down on me with a wicked smile... "You are so sexy, Amy..." She paused. "Are there any limits with us? I mean... I'm pretty horny right now and I could go for just about anything with you."

I smiled my wicked smile... "69?"

She nodded... smiling and showing me her gorgeous white teeth. I helped her out of her bikini and she helped me out of mine.

"Go lock the door, Lover."

She skipped to the door... her cute butt wiggling seductively... she locked it, and presented herself to me from across the room. I could feel my pussy drooling toward my little asshole.

"I can smell you from here," she hissed, as she took her time returning to my bed. Thank God, Maggie went home for the weekend.

Her perky little titties wiggled with each step and her hips rocked and swayed. Dark chocolate nipples. Sexy... I felt myself losing control. What is it with me? Black men and now, black women, turning me on so hard.

I offered her a hand to enter my bed. She slipped in next to me and we were side by side...kissing... touching... I love it. She drew a finger down my tummy, thumped my little clit and entered me with a finger... my right hand holding her left breast and tweaking her nipple. I moaned into her mouth as she wiggled inside me. She pulled her finger from my disappointed hole, painted my little clit with my juice and then...

She closed her eyes, inhaled my scent, and made a "yummy" sound as she slurped her finger. "I think I want more of this," she hissed, as she opened her eyes and touched her nose to mine. "May I? You offered 69." I answered with a huge smile and a kiss of her full lips.

Seconds later...

"Ho...ly fuck," I slurred into her bald and gorgeous black pussy. She found my little clit in an instant and sucked it into her mouth. I kissed her pussy... moaning... panting... heavy breathing... whimpering... into her aromatic sex as she raked and circled my little clit while gently sucking me. It felt like she was giving me a tiny blowjob. This is so fuckin' good... I couldn't concentrate on giving Shelby pleasure... she had absolute control of me.

Ten minutes of exquisite pleasure and I went off... I released my lips from her chocolate puss and...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod......Ho...ly..."...Gulp... "Yeep!"

I clamped my legs around her head and neck... I pressed my cheek into her legs... clutching her waist and pressing my girls into her tummy. Fucking her face as I pressed my clit into her mouth. Waves after waves of exquisite pleasure pulsed throughout my body and mind. I was whimpering and quaking. I was squeaking and quivering. I lost all control for the next 40 seconds. I felt her move out of my clutches... A whisper in my ear as I regained control...

"That's some orgasm, Girl," she hissed. "Any chance I could get one of those?"

I gulped oxygen and pushed myself into a sitting position on my bed... I raked my hair out of my face. I shook my head... "Catch my breath? Yeah... I can't wait."

Two minutes later, I ordered her onto her back... I slithered on my tummy to between her legs. Pink inner pussy against dark outer pussy... Perfectly bald of any pubic hair. I hissed as I licked her from the bottom of her cleft to the top... pausing to gently suck her firm clit into my mouth.

"Perfect," she slurred, as she placed a hand on my hand and rested on her elbow to watch me. I love it. A woman looking right at me when I go down on her. My little clit began to stiffen, too. I rubbed myself against the sheets as I drew my lips and tongue downward, teasing her little asshole and perineum. I slurped her drooling entrance... I inhaled her mind consuming aroma... I breathed hot breath across her pussy and she moaned as she looked toward the ceiling... guiding my head where she wanted me.

I returned to her needy button... I sucked it... I circled it with my tongue... I tongue raked it, over and over from the root to the tip... gentle suction as I made love to my new friend. Shelby writhed under my control. Whimpering... panting... mumbling words I didn't understand... She fell back... pushing her boobs into her chest... nearly crying out as she tweaked her chocolate nipples. Her hips bumped my mouth and nose... howling, then urging me to continue... I pushed her selfish hand off her left boob and tweaked her nipple... my lips and tongue punishing her needy nerve button.

I felt her tense and...

Her thighs clamped onto my head... she let out the most animal like groan I had ever heard. She arched her back and looked at me...

"So...fuckin'...good," she gargled. She flailed back onto the pillow and continued pulling her nipples and pressing her boobs into her chest. Howling a short howl with each contraction of her pussy.

"So...fuckin'...good," she repeated. A moment later...

She arched her back, grabbed me beneath my arms and pulled me on top of her. Kissing my lips urgently. I calmed her down with my feminine kiss. She moaned into my neck as we let our pussies kiss each other. Our nipples pressing into our girls. She rolled me to the left... taking my face into her hands...

"Thank you," she whimpered. "Can we just kiss, now... I'm so weak, I don't think I can do any more for an hour or two."

Shelby and I spent the night together in my room. More cunnilingus... which was great. More kissing... which was great... more licking boobs and nipples... which was great. We ate from the small party tray I bought before she arrived. Feeding each other grapes, melon, cheese cubes, and roast beef slices. Crackers and water. Our kiss the next morning... romantic. I was looking forward to bringing Shelby into my group of lovers and friends.

Chapter 25

I heard the yelling and ruckus in the hallway before the knock on the door.

Maggie was at her closet, nearest the door when the knock came... the knocks were urgent.

"Amy! Are you in there?"

"Claire!" Maggie yelped. She grabbed the door knob and flung it open. I leapt from my desk chair and faced my friends.

"The university police just arrested Shelby Williams!" Claire yelled, as she stepped in and pointed down the hallway. "They're talking to her roommate, Molly. And she's upset and crying."

"What happened?" I asked urgently, as I moved toward the hallway.

"I think Shelby was dealing drugs. I saw a policeman carrying out packages. Big ones."

"Holy shit!" I screamed, as I shoved past my friends and headed to the end of the hallway.

"Stop right there, Ma'am!"

The officer was huge. Holding his hand up to keep me from entering Molly's room.

I could hear Molly sobbing and crying. I heard...

"I didn't know! I truly didn't know!"

I then glared at the officer.

"I just want to talk to Molly."

"No, Ma'am."

I gritted my teeth and pursed my lips in frustration.

I thought quickly... Then...

"Molly Grant! It's Amy Masters! Tell the police you want a lawyer! Don't say another word, Baby! Please... hear me Molly! You want your Fifth Amendment rights, Molly! Tell them you want a lawyer!"

Just then, a woman in a police uniform stepped out of Molly's room and looked right at me. She didn't look happy and I heard gasps from behind me. The woman was about my Mommy's age with black hair and blue eyes. Three stripes on her sleeves.

"Amy Masters, is it?" the woman snarled. "And what do you have to do with all of this?" She gestured toward Molly's room. "I've already arrested one student. If there are more, I'll find them."

"Molly isn't one of them," I hissed. "I won't let an innocent girl pay for something she didn't do." I turned to Maggie...

"Quickly... go to our room and bring me my phone. Hurry! Please!"

Maggie turned on a toe and disappeared into the crowd of girls.

I twirled and faced the woman officer.

"I'm going to call my lawyer and if he wants to speak to Molly, I insist you allow him."

The woman scowled at me and hissed silently. She looked at the crowd of dorm mates filling the hallway.

"Call for backup and then clear the hallway, George." Without a word, the large officer radioed for more officers and kindly ordered all the women back to their rooms. The woman turned on me... stepping nearly into my personal space. I saw her name plate above her right breast... "Simpson."

1...678910...14