Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lunch with him the Tuesday after spring break and then our usual afternoon of passionate love.

"You have gorgeous tits. I love how they..." He gasped for air. "Move on your chest... erotic is not the word......it's more."

I grabbed the back of his arms, arched my back and kissed him hard. He slowly screwed me for the next 10 minutes... mini-orgasms pelting my body and mind.

He released me, fell on his back, pulled me into his right side... my lips on his cheek, my left arm around the back of his neck, my other arm around his chest and holding the left side of his neck. My girls snug into the right side of his hairy chest. He pulled my right leg and knee over his belly... my left leg parallel with his right hip and leg.

He looked into my eyes... crossed eyes, we were so close... our noses nearly touching... he looked at my lips and then kissed me. I squeezed his neck and moaned into his lips. He reached between our bellies with his left hand and found my slippery crease hovering just below his waist. He drew his fingers up and down twice... I whimpered into his mouth... he pulled on his fat and erect cock and slipped it through my needy cleft... top to bottom and back.

"Oh-hhh," I whimpered into his mouth while we kissed urgently.

"You're so beautiful," he groaned, as he broke our kiss. "I want you so bad."

He touched my entrance with the tip of his condom covered dick and gently pushed himself inside me. My eyes rolled back...

"Ho...ly fuck," I slurred into his mouth. "That feels so good, Baby."

On his back, my bent knee across his belly, my pussy hovering over his pubis, he wiggled his hips and waist... his fat dick sliding through my needy pussy.

Our mouths kissing each other urgently. My arms around his neck and chest... holding him close and tight. My girls pressed against his chest. I whimpered into his mouth as he fucked me with short strokes.

I found I could match his rhythm and pushed my feminine mound toward him as he stroked upward toward me. I withdrew as he withdrew... I had doubled the stroke rate and within a minute my pussy was on fire. Flaming nerves consumed my body.

My face buried into his neck... whimpering from the sheer pleasure of our mutual connection. Gripping and pulling him inside me... my G-spot screaming with joy and pleasure. I could feel my butt muscles wiggling and slapping against my Mexican lover. My nips sparking electricity from his hairy chest, toward my clitoris. I was whimpering... yelping... moaning... squeaking... howling... with each lovely and intense stroke of his fat cock, inside me.

He was moaning and gasping into my mouth. "Cum for me, Amy. I need for you to come," he whispered, as he broke our kiss and buried his face into my neck. His hot breath steaming. His arm around my back... pressing me into his chest. He, lurching his hips at me... his fat dick having a beautiful effect on me... A minute later...

An orgasm came out of nowhere and hit me hard...

"HolyFuck!OhMyGodOhMyGod......Yeep!"

I lost contact with reality. My body was absolutely and totally consumed by the enormous and crashing waves pouring from my vagina. I was helpless to my body. I couldn't remember my name. I didn't know where I was. So, so intense. I heard myself whimpering. Squeaking. Wheezing.

SMACK!

My eyes popped open as my right cheek stung. I crushed Rafael in my arms as I...

"Ho...ly Fuck! Yeep!" Another orgasm exploded from my pussy. I quaked and quivered in the arms of my lover. Moments later...

SMACK!

"Yes, Baby..." I gasped, at the sting on my ass by the hand of my handsome lover. "Again!"

SMACK!

I saw white... I knew I was in a total body convulsion... I quaked and quivered right out of the arms of my lover. He released me and pulled me into a side cuddle. I was in the fetal position on my right side... Rafael right behind me... I felt him reach between us and then I felt his cock slip inside my pussy. I craned my neck and head over my left shoulder...

"Ho...ly Fuck... You feel so good inside me, Rafael... Fuck me, Baby... fuck me out!... I love it!"

And...

He did.

Fucking me sideways from behind, he spanked my bottom every time I had an orgasm. All three of them. He squeezed my girls and plucked my nips. Hot breath on my neck. When I recovered from the last one, he fell on his back and brought me with him in his arms... straddling his waist on my knees, facing him. I was a wobblily mess. He reached between us and poked his dick inside me...

"Aahh," I squeaked, as I fell into his chest and my face buried against his neck. My pussy clamped around his cock and squeezed.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest... he start lurching his hips and waist... and his cock tapped my cervix... I wheezed.

I whimpered, squeaked, moaned, sighed, howled... He was fucking me good from below... his fat cock raking my G-spot good... my pussy pulling and squeezing him... my nipples raking his hairy chest... sparks igniting my little clit. Screaming into his shoulder.

"You like this, Señorita?" he croaked, into my ear.

"I love it."

SMACK!

"Yeep!"

I couldn't breathe... My left ass cheek stinging... I couldn't think clearly... My eyes clinched shut... My eyes rolled back... I stiffened... I saw white and begged I wouldn't pass out... I heard him say something... I don't know what... I felt myself go into the air... I was face down on the bed...

SMACK!......SMACK!

I gulped oxygen with a loud gasp... I felt his cock slip inside me and I...

"YEEP!"

Revived from that orgasm... I could feel my nips raking the sheets... My girls squashed... I felt him long stroking me... his hand pressing me down at the side of my face... he grunted and moaned like an animal... I quivered through my orgasm... his strokes became erratic... he mumbled words I didn't understand.

"I want it, Rafael. Cum for me, Baby," I screeched. "I want it... I want it, Baby!"

"Cumming," he gagged. He collapsed onto me... groaning and writhing... whimpering through his mini thrusts. I reached behind me and caressed his cheek...

"I love it."

*****

I raised my arms and let my yellow sundress fall over my body and into place.

I adjusted my girls into the shelf bra and began buttoning the front.

I sensed Rafael behind me. Not turning to face him...

"What is it, Baby?" I asked, as I continued with my buttons.

"Another plea."

I finished the last button and turned toward my lover. He had dressed and was leaning against the door frame.

"Rafael, I know. We've discussed this and it hasn't changed." I took him into a hug and placed my cheek into his chest. He returned my affection.

"I consider myself a lucky man. A beautiful woman in my bed and loving me as a friend. I find myself falling in love, but I can't have you."

"I can't fall in love, Rafael. Not now." I kissed his lips. I broke the kiss and asked permission with my eyes. He kissed me. A passionate kiss. My arms around his neck... standing on my toes.

When I left his apartment, I feared it would be the last time, and... I hoped it wouldn't.

When I returned to my room on campus, my phone rang.

Gordon Tomlinson.

Chapter 28

"Come on in, Olivia. I have dinner ready."

I didn't expect that greeting when I knocked on Gordon's door. My face turned from surprise to a wicked smile. Gordon winked at me when he saw my smile.

"Role playing," I slurred, as I crossed the threshold of his door and took him into my arms. "I've done that, but..." I giggled. "As my Mommy? That's gonna be a first, Baby."

He kissed me... passionately. And I returned the passion... standing on my toes and my arms around his neck.

Now, Gordon has been lusting over my Mommy since he began taking Pilates, where he met me and Mommy. On numerous occasions, he would speak with my Mommy after Pilates in the hopes of luring her into his bed. Each and every time, my Mommy politely refused his flirtations. She loves my Daddy more than anything.

Over the last six months though, Gordon has been hinting... strongly... he would like for me to get Mommy to join us. Yeah... a threesome with me, Gordon and Mommy. Not gonna happen.

In recent weeks, he's been insistent to the point... if it gets any more forward, I'm gonna have to break off our relationship. His role play greeting took me completely by surprise.

After a light dinner of soup and salad...

I took the lead...

"What is it with you lusting over an older married woman?" I slurred, as I unbuttoned his shirt and raked it off his shoulders. "I have a sexy husband. I don't need you."

Gordon looked down on me as he raked my cold shoulder shirt over my head... "That's just it, Olivia. I lust over married women, especially married women who are absolutely beautiful and sexy." He slipped his fingers into the waistband of my leggings and pushed them to my feet. I stepped out. "You drive me insane in Pilates class. Your perky tits and bubbly ass are irresistible." He stood up, twirled my shoulders, and pulled me into his chest. His fingers slipped underneath my strapless bralette and swallowed my girls with his hands.

"I look at you," he whispered. "Your luscious lips are perfect for sucking my cock. And, I know you like sucking cock, don't you?"

OK, I like where this is going so far. I smiled wickedly as I twirled out of his grasp, fell to my knees, unzipped his jeans, and fished his flaccid dick through the front door. I exposed the end of his fat, uncircumcised dick and sucked the tip.

"Perfect," he mumbled, as he put both hands on the back of my head. "Suck it hard, woman." His tone was getting commanding. I love commanding up to a point. That point where it's out of control. I hoped it wouldn't go there. I aggressively sucked him... deep throated him, drilled his tiny slit with my tongue and teeth.

"God, that feels good. You're my little cock sucker now, Olivia." He put gentle pressure on the back of my head.

Normally, I wouldn't allow that kind of name calling, but, this was role playing.

I released his dick from my mouth with a pop. Looking up to him... "Gordon," I began, with an assertive tone. I slowly pumped his cock as I continued. "I like what we're doing so far, with the role playing. But, if I don't feel comfortable later, it's going to stop. I mean it."

He reached under my arms and pulled me to my feet. "Off with the bra and panties, Mrs. Masters." I arched an eyebrow, stepped back and folded my arms under my girls. "That won't happen this evening. It will be memorable for both of us. The first time we're together." He exhaled audibly. "Especially for me."

I raked my thong panties over my ankles and slipped out of my bra. He tossed his jeans and underwear across the living room and took my hand... pulling me into his bedroom. He crawled onto his king size bed with his knees and pulled me in with him. On our knees... kissing each other... I moaned into his mouth as my arms wrapped around his neck. He pawed my left breast and tweaked my nipple. His huge hand palming my ass and pushing me toward him. A minute of foreplay, he leaned away, reached for a condom next to his bed, and slithered it down his fat and fully erect cock. He gestured for me to turn around.

"On your hands and knees."

I complied with his order... "But, my husband won't understand," I pleaded. "I love him."

Gordon placed his lubricated dick against my dripping entrance. "Your husband is old enough to be your daddy," he slurred, as he slipped the tip up and down my gooey slit. "I wager you call him 'Daddy' in the bedroom, don't you? I'm your daddy, now, Olivia. Say it, Olivia. Say I'm your daddy."

"Daddy," I whimpered, as I turned my head over my shoulder and licked my lips.

"Sexy, Baby. You want this black dick, don't you? Ask me for it. Beg me to smash you're your married pussy."

OK... I still like where this is going. Three years ago, I had a lover who fantasized screwing his mother. She was eighteen when he was born and he grew up with an Oedipus complex. He was aggressive and the fantasy of incest turned him... and me... on. The sex was fantastic. I could only hope this would be the same, or better.

"I don't know. How will I explain this to my husband?"

This whole time, he continued sliding the tip of his cock through my pussy slit and tapped my clitoris. When I tried to push against him, he teased me by retreating.

"I've seen your husband. His cock can't be as thick as mine. You won't regret this, Olivia. I'll stretch you where you've never been. I'll be beatin' your pussy all night long, girl." He tapped my little clit with his dick. "After tonight, you'll be calling me to come over to my place. Now... tell me you want me to slide into your married pussy."

Slide in. He used that term a while back. A new term I learned.

"Gordon, I want it. Put your fat, black cock in me. Slide in, Baby," I whimpered, with faux begging. "I want it. I love it."

"When I slide in, you're gonna say..."

"Ho...ly fuck," I wheezed, as my elbows nearly collapsed. He filled me. He stretched me.

"That's right, Olivia. Just like your sexy daughter says when I beatin' the back out of her thang."

He felt so good inside me, I couldn't protest his slang. My pussy was firing... begging for more. I whimpered and squeaked as he slowly screwed me doggie style.

I felt a hand slip under my left arm and around my throat... pulling me toward him. My back against his chest... my fingers and hands touching and grazing the sheets... my girls vibrating in sync with his slow thrusts.

"What would your daughter think if she saw you right now?" he whispered, into my ear.

I gurgled my next words... "I love it... I want it."

"That's right, Baby. She would. She tells me that all the time."

With his words, he picked up the pace... another whisper in my ear...

"After tonight, Mrs. Masters, you're gonna go home and tell Amy you want both of us. A mother daughter threesome with my meat as grand prize."

I was whimpering... squeaking with each of his thrusts. I was losing control.

"I'll beat both your pussies all night long."

Mini orgasms conducting through my nerves.

"The three of us in your daughter's favorite... sideways 69."

With those words, my pussy clutched his fat cock... he picked up the pace... seconds later...

"Cumming......OhMyGod......Yeep!"

My pussy exploded... wave after wave... pouring hot pleasures into my veins... I quaked and quivered with his hand still around my throat... my nips vibrating, sparking my clit and prolonging my orgasm... my eyes rolled back... I felt a soft sting on my right butt cheek... my pussy squeezed my lover's fat dick... over and over... I couldn't tell one orgasm from another. I heard his whispering, but I couldn't focus. I had lost control of my mind and body. My next conscious thought...

I opened my eyes... barely.

"Just like your daughter, Olivia," he whispered, as he lay next to me and admired my face.

"Intense orgasms. I knew I would enjoy you when I first saw you. You've driven me crazy for so long and now... I want you even more." He leaned over and kissed my paralyzed and weak lips.

"Water?"

I mumbled... "Yes."

*****

Squatting over my lover's fat dick while I held it steady with my left hand.

I lowered my entrance to the tip and let the tip slip inside me. I dropped my hips, and...

"Ho...ly fuck," I whimpered, as my butt cheeks tapped his upper thighs. I raised my hips and hit a rhythm... my feet planted into the mattress and my knees bent... squatting... fucking myself with my lover's fat cock. My hands around his throat as my hips and pussy rose and fell... rose and fell... rose and fell. His cock disappearing into my slick tunnel and reappearing with each stroke.

Gordon's hands on mine... to make sure I didn't cut off his oxygen.

"Your daughter hasn't fucked me like this before. Do you fuck your husband like this?"

"Yes," I gasped. "He asks me for it."

"Yeah, Baby. Husband begs you to fuck him."

I fucked myself for a few seconds...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod...Yeep!"

I fell into his chest and whimpered into his shoulder. I felt a soft slap on my right butt. I clenched his cock with my pussy... My eyes crossed... I recovered quickly and found my rhythm again. Four thrusts of my pussy against him and...

"OhMyGod......Yeep!"

A soft slap on one butt cheek and then the other. I quivered in his arms... squeaking and howling into his shoulder. Tiny tingles coursing through my veins. I recovered, stood on my feet and turned my back to him... I squatted on his cock and placed my hands on the top of his thighs... my feet and ankles on his chest and my knees on the bed.

Reverse cowgirl.

I swiveled my hips forward and backward... gaining a rhythm quickly... 30 seconds of pure pleasure seeping into my nerves, I... croaked...

"Cumming again......Yeep!"

*****

"There's no fucking way my Mommy will be with you."

Gordon had my back pulled into his chest and his lips were kissing my neck. His huge hands below my girls as he whispered his next words...

"OK... Never gonna happen." He paused as he licked the back of my neck. "My brother is coming for a weekend visit next Saturday. I thought you may want to meet him."

I spun in his arms and took his face in both hands. I had just finished dressing and was preparing to leave Gordon's apartment.

"Brother?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Hmm, yeah. Half-brother, really." He kissed my lips. "LaShaun is graduating in three weeks. Texas Southern like his big brother. He has a job lined up immediately after graduation... in Atlanta. He called last week and wanted to see me, because he doesn't know when he'll be able to see me again. Dad, too, in Houston. I thought you and I... and LaShaun." He paused to gauge my reaction. "I've told him about us and I know you like threesomes, Amy. We've done them together with John and Paige."

I was skeptical. I get to know my lovers first. To see how they treat me outside the bedroom. But... brothers. I have never had brothers for lovers. Cole and Lucas counted, but I never had them together. I thought quickly...

"I don't usually fuck strangers, Gordon. I want to have someone with me... with us, to make sure LaShaun doesn't hurt me... or you, for that matter. Two men can get rough with a woman. I don't want to get hurt."

"I'm good with that," he said, with excitement in his tone. "Whoever you want... bring them with you."

After kissing my lover and walking to my car, I knew exactly who I would ask...

Paige Wilkes.

*****

When I told Paige of my plans with Gordon and his brother, I knew something was bothering her. But, I figured if it was serious, she would tell me. She always had in the past. I parked the car at Gordon's apartment and stopped the engine. Before I could open my door, Paige grabbed my hand.

She looked at me with a curious look. "You and Gordon did something different the last time you were together."

It wasn't a question and I knew she was always reading my mind. Her eyebrows furled and she tilted her head to me.

"You... you played your mother when the two of you had sex. You pretended to be your mother... Why?"

Before I could answer... "You're kidding me. Gordon has a crush on your mother?" I arched my eyebrows and nodded. "And... holy crap... your mother has never cheated on your father." She looked away for a moment, still holding my hand. "I've met your mother at the football stadium. It's remarkable how you two look so much alike." She looked at me with a concern. "Why did you do it? Why play your......damn. He wants you both, doesn't he? You and your mother at the same time." She looked out the window toward Gordon's apartment... "That fucker wants to screw your mother and she won't have it. She's too much in love with your father. And, he asked you... no... he greeted you at his door as though you were... holy shit." She snapped her head back to me and asked the question without words...