Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sex was more intense for me. To play my Mommy who had never cheated on my Daddy before. I went along with his role play."

She nodded. "John said it would he alright if I participate tonight, but, I know you want both of them to yourself. If they ask, my answer will be... you tell me what to say."

"I told Gordon two hours and I was done. How about after the first hour?"

Thirty minutes later, I had my arms around LaShaun, standing on my toes... kissing his thick and full lips... slicing my tongue through his molars.

LaShaun Tomlinson.

Nothing like his brother. Six feet four inches tall, all conference basketball player, but wasn't drafted. His skin was much darker, suggesting his mother was likely an African American versus Gordon's mother, who was white. Gordon told me.

Masculine features, much like Paige's John. I slurred in my thoughts when I was introduced to him.

Gordon informed LaShaun that Paige was there because I felt more comfortable. Telling him, Paige was capable of hurting the largest of men due to her self-defense training. LaShaun extended his hand to Paige and she took it... not letting her eyes sway from his...

"I respect that. I take Gordon's word for it, however..." LaShaun checked her out, top to bottom. "Would you like to join us later, perhaps?" Without hesitation...

"I'll let you know after I see how you both treat Amy. She complains once and both of us are gone."

I was whimpering into LaShaun's mouth... he is an excellent kisser. Gordon was behind me. Seductively unbuttoning my sweater from the front... then unzipping my pleated skirt... then, releasing my girls from my bralette... then, let me step from my yellow thong panties... all... as I kissed his brother urgently.

I broke our kiss and stepped to the side and backward.

"Get those clothes off," I ordered. My nips were as hard as pebbles. I could feel my pussy leaking.

"Now... stand back to back and take one step forward."

Two black brothers... the thought sent thrills down my spine. Two thick cocks. Strong arms and shoulders. Massive thighs and calfs. I seductively approached Gordon and drew a finger across his chest.

"This is the best part, Bro. Amy loves to check us out as part of her foreplay."

I do like to check out my lovers before I play with them. I rounded Gordon's left shoulder and drew my fingers to the bottom of his neck. I slipped my fingers downward and caressed his thick and muscular ass. I hiss out loud and my lovers heard me. I reached around Gordon and caressed his thick flaccid cock.

"Mmm," I moaned, as I hugged my cheek on his back. "Very nice."

I turned on a toe and faced my new lover's back. Smooth black skin... defined back, waist and ass muscles. "Delicious, LaShaun. May I touch you?"

"Anywhere you want, Girl. Take your time."

I took both hands and felt up his shoulders, back, waist and ass. I squeezed his right ass cheek as I slurred out a moan. I drew my fingers across the top of his tall shoulder... rounded his right side and stopped in front of him. Looking up into his black eyes and smiling lips. Without leaving his face, I caressed his very black, and very uncircumcised, and very flaccid cock. Within seconds, I had a monster in both my hands... stroking and pulling the foreskin to expose the very deep purple head.

I fell to my knees and filled my mouth with just the tip of LaShaun's dick. I was going to be stretched to the limit tonight and I... wait...

Paige?

I suddenly remembered Paige was here. I turned and found her sitting in a chair... her legs crossed... her skirt over her knees... and she was reading and interacting with her smartphone. As though no one else was in the room. OK... not what I expected from Paige, but... OK.

I pulled hard suction on LaShaun's cock and his hand went to the back of my head.

"Yeah, Baby... just like that. I know I can't call you names, Amy... but, God Damn, you can suck cock."

I sucked him for a minute and released him with a pop.

"Gordon... get a condom and lube."

I pulled LaShaun to the couch and sat down on the edge. I pulled his cock into my mouth as he stood before me. I slithered my tongue into his tiny slit.

"Shit-ttt," he mumbled. "Work it, woman. Nothing like a great blow job to start the night."

Gordon returned, sat on the couch, wiggled under my ass... holding his erect cock near my entrance... and, I pushed downward...

"Ho...ly fuck," I wheezed, around LaShaun's dick. "I love it."

I fucked myself with Gordon's dick as I licked the blackest cock I'd ever seen. My hips swaying up and down in short strokes while my mouth was busy with thick and... long cock.

I rarely see a long dick... not since Eric Castillo. The Mexican American with a black girlfriend and was my security when I took on several men in a hotel room with my lover, Lisa. Eric's cock had to be 10 inches long and I was looking at another in my hand. I remember I couldn't take all of Eric inside me. I expect I couldn't take all of LaShaun either.

I had some slippery lube in my bag and I decided then, I was using it when it came time to screw LaShaun. Then, I realized I didn't have any extra-large condoms for him.

With his engorged dick in my hand I looked up and asked, "You got condoms for this monster?"

"God damn right, I do. Gordon said you insisted and I went out this morning and got 'em at the drugstore. I expect to use 'em, too."

"Go get them," I huffed, as a mini-o hit me from below.

I stood and faced Gordon slouching on the couch. I mounted him and filled my needy pussy. I grabbed the back of his neck with my left hand and leaned back... placing my right hand on his thigh...swiveling my pussy across his pubis... twirling his fat cock inside my needy tunnel. I huffed... wheezed... howled... squeaked... I watched LaShaun watch me fuck his brother. He stood there stroking his dick. Big. I lusted over his dick... Big. Swollen with blood, his dick wouldn't stand upright... more like level with the floor.

"You like watching me fuck your brother?" I gasped, as a mini orgasm hit me.

"So fuckin' hot. I can't wait to smash you, woman."

We watched each other for the next four or five minutes and Gordon erupted... whining and howling as he kept thrusting up at me... attempting to empty all he could. I stayed atop Gordon as he recovered. I looked over to Paige...

Talking on the phone to someone... she winked at me and began taking notes on a notepad.

I blinked and shook my head.

I dismounted Gordon, pulled LaShaun's hand, paused to retrieve my special lube, and headed to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the mattress and gestured LaShaun to stand in front of me. I lubed his condom covered cock as I looked up into his eyes with a seductive smile.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna like beatin' the pussy tonight."

"I expect it," I slurred, as I elbow crawled backward, parted my legs and gestured LaShaun toward me. He knee walked up to my pussy, lined the huge end at my entrance and...

"Ho...ly fuck!" I wheezed, as my eyes rolled back and I thought they hit the floor. I arched my back... forcing my hand behind me as a prop to watch this massive invader slowly go inside me. I took my other hand and wrapped my fingers around the girth of his dick. I looked up and into his eyes. I knew I had doubt written on my face. I was stretched. I was filled. All of me.

"Don't worry, Baby. I stretch them all the time. The pussies snap back shut when I'm done."

"I'm fucking glad I put lube on that thing," I croaked. Suddenly, a hard, mini orgasm hit me... taking me by surprise.

"AH-HHH!" I howled in staccato.

"You love my black dick, don't you?"

I whimpered and gasped as my reply.

He nodded with a sassy smile and he pushed inside me again.

"Ah-hhh, fuck-kkk......Big!" I squeaked, as I placed a hand on his belly to stop him... to let my little stretched pussy adjust. I reached for the lube, squeezed on more and slathered it. "OK," I huffed. "Try again."

LaShaun pushed again and I felt him tap and slip past my cervix. My eyes rolled back and I caught myself not breathing. Finally... "Fuckin'......big."

Slowly... he began wiggling his hips and stroking his fat cock back and forth inside me. My pussy nerves began sending signals I had never felt before. More... more... my pussy screamed for more. The signals pouring into my veins and touching every part of my mind and body.

LaShaun pushed my chest and I fell back. He placed his right hand on the back of my leg to hold me down and another hand on the mattress under my arm. He began a slow rhythm and... I love it.

He began slowly increasing his strokes... when it felt the best for me...

"Right there... just like that," I begged. "Oh fuck......Oh, yes......OhMyGod......oh, fuck..."

He fucked me like a saw across a piece of lumber. Pumping his thick pecker back and forth in me. My pussy loved it and I felt mini orgasms over and over... I began to beg for a full and massive orgasm, but it wouldn't come to me. He fucked me for a good five minutes... I loved every second... squeaking... howling... moaning. I touched his arms... his chest... his face. There's no doubt the lube helped me. I twinkled my little clit.

"You like this black dick in you?" he groaned, as he continued to fuck me with his remarkably smooth rhythm. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes, I love it......I want it."

Just then...

"OhMyGod.........OhMyGod......cumming..." I held my breath... I wanted to breath...

I screamed... "AAHH!..."

I gasped for air...

"AAHH!"

Air rushed in again.

"AAHH!"

I sucked oxygen.

"AAHH!......YEEP!"

Each one of my screams was caused by my massively convulsing pussy. It was the hardest orgasm I could remember. I just knew I was going to pass out, but, I didn't. I was fully aware of my surroundings and the orgasm was even better for it. Just then...

LaShaun howled and he stopped fucking me. He clinched his eyes shut over me and roared... His dick at the top of my vagina... tapping it. I could feel his cock swell and stretch me further.

"I smashed the back outta that thang, Gordon. Yeah! Fuckin' good pussy."

*****

LaShaun had me under my arms and my back to him.

His hands over my girls.

Gordon had my ankles over his shoulders... fucking me standing up. I was suspended like a bridge between my two lover brothers.

"CummingOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod......Yeep!"

*****

I was on the edge of the mattress on all fours... hands and knees.

LaShaun standing behind me... sawing his long dick through my pussy... his hand on my hips to steady himself. I made sure he had plenty of lube as he took a good minute to enter me.

I groaned... growled... whined. So good. Big. I whimpered... squeaked... screeched. My pussy flooding my mind and body with signals of absolute pleasure.

Gordon beneath me on his back... licking and sucking my girls with a loving passion. Nibbling my nips... He paused...

"This is great, Amy. It would be absolutely fantastic if your mother was here." He returned to my right boob and slurped.

I ignored him because...

"Ho...ly fuck......Yeep!"

*****

I was on my tummy.

My right knee bent and pulled up.

Gordon straddling my left leg on his knees... about to "slide" in...

"Ho...ly fuck, Baby."

I craned my neck to look at my lover. My brown eyes straining to see him... "Fuck me up, Gordon... fuck me up."

Gordon screwing me, while LaShaun... laying on his side, offering me to suck his dick. I licked the purple head and teased the tiny slit. I pulled his balls and licked his perineum. I teased his asshole. I sucked a nut into my mouth and rolled it around. I stroked his cock while I licked and sucked his other nut. Gordon was getting me there real quick. LaShaun...

"You like sucking black cock, don't you, Baby."

I moaned my answer around the tip of his dick.

"Does your mother suck black cock, too?"

"Nah, uh," I slurred, around his dick.

"Your gorgeous lips around my dick is going to... yeah..." He grunted and groaned as I felt the first rope hit my mouth. I swallowed fast and took the second and third rope. I swallowed again... my lips still surrounding my lover's cock. Dribbles, I slurped.

"Kiss me, now," I ordered. LaShaun swabbed my mouth with his tongue and moaned. I love it... when a man licks his own cum from my lips...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod......Yeep!"

My pussy exploded unexpectedly. I clinched the sheets in my fists. My eyes crossed. I stiffened. I quivered and quaked. A second orgasm hit me.

I screamed into the sheets.

Waves of absolute delight consumed me. Colors, everywhere. My toes curled... my pussy convulsing... my little clit rubbing the sheets... my nipples stiff and rubbing the sheets... my...

"Ho...ly fuck!......Yeep!"

I heard Gordon whimper and then roar... I... saw white... please, no... I felt Gordon collapse on my back... his pubis tapping my ass... I inhaled oxygen, loudly... I love it.

*****

I kissed Gordon and thanked him.

I had fun... I hiss in my thoughts thinking I had two well-built black men all over me. Their hands... their lips... their cum in my mouth and on my lips, neck and boobs. I shiver thinking back when Gordon had me screaming his name while he licked my pussy. The same when I swallowed LaShaun's cum.

I took Paige's hand and left for the parking lot.

"Why didn't you join us, Baby. I mean... I would've loved going down on you in front of them."

"I wasn't in the mood after I got there," she replied, with a matter of fact tone.

"Are you OK? I mean, you usually like Gordon," I opened the door to my car and slipped inside. Paige did the same.

"Everything is just fine. I just didn't have the mood after getting here."

I wanted to say something was wrong, because, every time I was with Paige, she was an enthusiastic lover. With me and our friends. I dropped it because, if she wanted to say anything, I hoped she would when the time came. I was her friend.

*****

"Did you have anything to do with my transfer to Boston? Did your father have anything to do with this?"

I froze... I didn't know what to say... I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I never said anything to my Daddy, or my Mommy. What are you talking about? Boston?"

"This fucker from Boston came into my office at three this afternoon and told me to get on a plane. And to report to headquarters first thing in the morning. I was being reassigned. All my things would be placed in storage until I found a place to live."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Gordon," I replied, meekly. "I never said anything to Daddy. I promise I didn't. I still love being with you. Why would I want you to go?"

"Amy... I'm really pissed off right now. I can't imagine being uprooted and reassigned without an explanation. My reviews are perfect and now this. Something's happened and I thought you were pissed at me over your mother and you took action. I swear, Amy. If I find out it was your father, I'm finding a lawyer. Especially if I get some shit job!!!"

Before I can reply... Gordon ended the call.

"What's happened?" Maggie asked... looking at me with genuine concern. Before I could answer...

My phone pinged and I looked at the notification on my screen.

"I'm downstairs if you want to talk about it."

"Paige!" I screamed. My blood began to boil. "That bitch better have a good explanation!" I slammed the door behind me and I walked-ran toward the stairs. I hit the lounge floor looking for my tall blonde lover. She stood, turned and looked right at me. I took a step toward her. She held up her hand and nodded to the front exit. We both reached the doors at the same time.

"I have an explanation. But not here," she whispered, as she pushed the door open and descended the steps. She took my arm into hers as she began walking toward the center of the campus.

"It was me, Amy. Gordon is leaving."

"But, why?" I snapped.

"Bad signals from Gordon when he was at my place three weeks ago... you're role play with him two weeks ago... and the outright, clear as glass, thoughts he had for you and your mother last Saturday."

I stopped and pulled on her arm. I looked at her. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Baby," she began, as she took my hand. "I would never hurt you. I hope you know that."

"I do, but why?" I begged.

"He was going to hurt you and your mother, Amy. I heard his thoughts and they weren't good."

I slapped my hands over my mouth and gasped. My eyes felt like they would leave my head. My chest felt like it was crushing.

"When the three of you were in the bedroom, I began looking for what he told me.... in his thoughts. He had detailed plans, Amy. Written out. To take you and your mother."

I felt my throat tighten... I caught myself not breathing.

Paige took my arm and pulled me into a walk... away from the dormitory.

"He had unhealthy thoughts and an unhealthy obsession with you and your mother, Amy. When I found his notes, I took action and now it's over." She paused and looked down at me. "Baby, I can't tell you anymore, but I can tell you this." She paused and smiled. "I'm glad I'm with you right now. And... take breath, Girl."

A tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it away with my fingers. "How close?" I whimpered.

"This Saturday, after your Pilates class."

I thought I was going to collapse on the walkway. My knees weakened and Paige took my arms.

"Come home with me, Amy. I want to hold you."

"No," I wailed...

"I want my Mommy."

*****

I cried in my Mommy's arms and she was crying, too.

"Who do you work for and how did you get this information?" my Daddy demanded.

"I work for our government, Mr. Masters and, no disrespect, Sir. That's all I can tell you."

"I want the evidence so my attorney can see it." My Daddy was not happy. The veins in his neck and forehead told me so.

"If I thought it would do you and your family any good, I would give it to you this very moment. However, it isn't my call and I can tell you right now. My management will not let you have it."

I could see my Daddy turning red with rage... his fists were clinched and the veins in his neck were throbbing. I wiggled out my Mommy's arms and into my Daddy's chest. Mommy followed me. We both held him close to us. He looked on both of us with genuine concern...

"I didn't like the feeling I had when I met him, Amy. Did you not sense it? Either of you?"

Mommy and I shook ours heads, bawling into his shoulders... his arms around us.

"My colleagues are looking into what can be done, Sir. Something about fourth and fifth amendment rights and whether a crime was committed... yet."

Paige turned and cross the living room toward our front door... pausing before reaching for the door knob...

"Mrs. Masters. I will personally guarantee Mr. Tomlinson will never appear in Dallas again."

I cried as I saw my friend close the door behind her.

She would be leaving me in just two weeks.

Chapter 29

The final chapter.

In the week and few days to come, I would lose many of my friends and lovers.

Paige and John Wilkes.

Rafael Peralez.

Michelle Perkins.

Lisa McCluskey. I was going to especially miss her. I love her so much.

I had lost other lovers due to out of control circumstances.

Ramón Velasco.

Gordon Tomlinson.

James Aguilar.

I lost other friends and lovers since I first arrived at SMU.

Cole and Lucas Beebe.

Eric Castillo and Breanna.

Alice Nishimura.

Molly Grant.

And then, there is...

Jenny Dodge MacLachlan. I love Jenny and I'm going to miss her so much. She said goodbye to me yesterday, having received permission to complete her finals early so she could be with her husband, Alex.

"I think I'm pregnant," she whispered, into my ear as we held each other in the parking lot. "I hope I am."