Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I married a girl from Brownsville. She was in the army, too, but, when I came back from Germany, there was a little girl in my house."

"Oops," I smirked. "Not your little girl?"

"Nope. I didn't bother to ask, either," he laughed. "So, I focused on my army career and saved money for college. Took a few business courses in junior college and found accounting to be a natural. I liked my professor at UT San Antonio so much, I want to be a teacher, too."

He paused and looked out the window of the sandwich shop on Mockingbird. Then he turned to me and looked at me with a curious look.

"Masters... Real Estate..." he murmured... He looked out the window again. He returned to me and then pointed out the window at the billboard. "The same Masters? Related to Leon, I suppose."

"Yes!" I squeaked. "He's my Daddy!"

*****

I invited Rafael to the club.

Mommy and Daddy liked him. He was a perfect gentleman and I kept waiting for something to go terribly wrong.

I kept urging him to take me home after the club, but he wouldn't take the hint. I all but had my hand down his pants.

"Señorita. Maybe not for you, but we are going too fast for me," he commanded, as he pulled my hand from his zipper. "Perhaps on our second, or third date. I am still getting used to being wanted by a youthful princess. A first for me."

"Rafael, I love sex," I slurred into his mouth through my kiss. "And, I love the men who help me enjoy it. I have many lovers and I want you to be one of them. If after tonight, we can discuss me sharing you with my lovers. My girl lovers. I want you... Now."

"OK."

I broke him... and I slurred in my thoughts.

Before he could finish the word, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the parking lot for his car.

I had him undressed and his business suit hung in the closet. He was standing in his apartment bedroom... his erection wagging to his heartbeat. I could see scars on his upper left arm, upper thighs and just above his trimmed pubic hair. Closer inspection, I found two smaller ones on his left front hip.

I stepped into his personal space... wearing only my thong. I drew a finger down the length of a scar on his upper arm and looked at him... curiously.

"IED."

I knew what that was, but I didn't know the words to the initialism. I knew it was a bomb.

I drew another finger across the scar above his pubic hair and looked at him again.

"The same... IED... In Iraq."

I cupped his thick and uncircumcised cock and slowly pumped it three times. Drawing my fingernails through his very hairy upper chest. I licked and sucked his right nipple... his chest hair tickling my nose and lip... and, he groaned.

"You need to know something first," he croaked. I pulled back and looked at him with a wicked grin.

"I think I will find out a lot in the next few hours, Rafael. Don't you think?"

"You will," he chuckled. "But, I don't want you to be surprised at what I don't have."

I admit. I didn't expect a man to tell me that. What could a man not have that I haven't already figured out?

He straightened up, removed my hand from his dick and looked me in the eye.

"I lost my testicle in Iraq. Just one... the left one. I didn't want you to think I was a freak."

OK. That explains the scars and apparently he lost a nut to the explosion, too. I'm good. I can understand why a man would be uncomfortable having lost his testicle. Women have emotional loss, also, having lost their breasts and wombs to disease or injury.

"I don't think you're a freak, Rafael. I think you're one of the sexiest men I've ever known." I slitted my eyes and slurred my words.

I knelt in front of him and drew my fingers across the numerous scars from the top of his thighs to nearly his knees. I looked up at him and nodded.

"I do. I think you are very sexy and I can't wait to have you."

I took his firm cock in my fist and I placed my lips around the exposed head. I sucked him hard on the tip... he half stepped backward and fell against the wall... simultaneously placing his hand on my head and the other on my shoulder. I saw his eyes roll back and he moaned his approval. A minute later, I cupped his single ball in my hand and pulled him firmly toward me.

"God, that feels good," he groaned. He looked down on me as I looked up at him. "Your lips on me are sexy and erotic. I so want you right now, Amy. I would love to go down on you. It's been... so long... the taste of a woman."

I jumped to my feet, kiss him hard and long, pulled his hand and skipped to the bed. I fell on my back, parted my bent legs and pointed to my little clit.

"I can't wait for you to show me." I wiggled an eyebrow, rested on an elbow... ready to watch this handsome Mexican man go down on me.

And he was good... He tapped my little clit with his tongue on the first try and my eyes rolled back. I wailed softly as he sucked it. Licked it. Twirled it. I began moaning... groaning... whimpering with each flicker of his lips and tongue. My hand on the top of his head as I rested on my other elbow. My eyes watching every sexy move with his lips and tongue. He teased my perineum. He licked my little asshole. He sucked my labia. He latched onto my clitoris and pulled gentle suction... raking his tongue from below and across my sensitive nerve endings... over and over.

"I love it," I slurred.

He reached around my hips and placed his hands on my girls. Teasing my nipples as he raked his tongue under, around, and on my clit. Nibbling my sensitive button. Sucking me like he was sucking a tiny dick. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer... I placed my fingers over his fingers and, using his fingers, I squeezed my left nipple...

"Ho...ly fuck, Baby.........OhMyGod... Yeep!"

I crushed his skull with my thighs as my pussy exploded over and over in wave after wave. I wrenched to my right, pulling on his shoulders to follow me. I lost my mind.

"Get a condom!" I screamed, as I massaged my pussy to keep the stimulation coming.

He rolled out of bed and fumbled with the condom he took from his drawer. I swept it from his fingers, rolled it on his wagging cock, lathered him with lube, pulled him on top of me by his dick and shoved him inside me as he fell into my chest.

"Ho...ly Fuck," I whimpered, as his thick cock filled my slick tunnel. He opened me wide. My body responded perfectly to him. He wrapped an arm around my neck, and another around my back... I involuntarily wrapped my arms around his back and neck. His cheek next to mine. He began wiggling his cock back and forth inside me and my eyes rolled back on the fourth stroke.

"Perfect, Baby," I wheezed. "I love it."

My girls pressed into his hairy chest. My arms caressing his back and neck. His cock sliding back and forth inside me... touching my cervix with an impact. Nerves responding wonderfully to his intrusion. My legs wrapped around his waist. My G-spot getting stimulated. My pelvic muscles gripping his shaft. My nips digging into his hairy flesh. He fucked me. My toes curled. He breathed into my shoulder. My pussy stretched by his thickness. Waves of pleasure consuming me.

I whimpered... I squeaked... I howled... I moaned... I sighed... I gasped... "I love it."

For five or six minutes, my pussy was enjoying this man. Mini orgasms pelting me... And out of nowhere...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... Ra...fa... el-lllllll! Yeep!"

I hung onto my orgasm... it was so, so good. I whimpered and shivered... I quaked and squeaked... Waves of pleasure consuming my body... my arms holding him tightly... my eyes rolled into my brain and I feared I lost them... Colors everywhere... my sanity lost... I stopped breathing... No, please... I saw white... I fought back... OXYGEN... finally!... I sucked air loudly in one breath... I... I... I...

"I love it!"

"You came hard, woman," he whispered in my ear. "My turn, princess."

He flipped me over onto my tummy like a doll. He pushed my legs together, straddled my legs, glided his cock into my pussy, leaned over me and began screwing me... hard and fast.

His hand on my lower back and his other hand on my right shoulder... pinning me to the mattress as his pubis slapped my cute butt. The mattress protested in huge moans and squeals. My pussy stretched wide... This boy is thick... My body and vagina loving his dick.

"I love it," I squealed.

In gulps of breaths... "You love it?......I love it......You're the hottest woman I've ever seen......Everything about you is sexy......and erotic......I'm gonna fuckin' cum......Right now... all over you.......NOW!"

He began whimpering like a lost puppy. I felt him come out of me, his condom snap, and then I felt warm goo hit my butt and lower back.

"I love it," I wheezed. "Cum on me, Baby. I want it!"

I wrenched my head back, on my elbows, and he was stroking his cock... white cum dribbled from his tiny slit and onto my lower back.

"Fuckin' hot," he boomed.

*****

He was wheezing through his staccato breaths.

"Cum for me, Rafael. I want it," I encouraged.

He had me pinned to the mattress and folded nearly in half. My ankles on his shoulders next to his neck and my knees nearly to my ears. He all but covered me up. Sawing his fat cock through my needy tunnel. I caressed his face... his shoulders... his back. I raked my fingernails through his hairy chest. I held his face in my hands and kissed him.

"I want it, Babe......I want your cum."

I came just a few minutes ago. He looked toward the ceiling with the look of pain and ache on his face. He bellowed out a grunt and then whimpered as his cock swelled and stretched me further.

"I love it," I cried, as he collapsed on top of me... I beared all his weight. I love it.

I held him close as he struggled for oxygen. I love it.

Two minutes of strangled breathing, Rafael rolled to his right and fell on his back. I arched my back, yanked the condom from his cock and sucked him clean. I tossed the tied off condom, crawled up his torso, dragged my stiff nipples through his thick chest hair, rolled my eyes back at the sensation, pressed my pubic bone against his, took his face in my hands and... kissed him. He held me for a few minutes while we kissed. He rolled me off to his left and pulled my waist and butt into a cuddle... a spoon.

"You fucked me out, woman. Though, I'm not complaining."

I giggled as I grabbed his right arm around me and placed his hand over my left boob. I snuggled my cute butt into his waist and hips. His flaccid dick against me. He reached for a sheet and blanket on the bed and pulled it over us.

"A night I'll not soon forget, Amy."

Moments later, I heard a soft snore and warm breath on my neck.

I hummed my satisfaction... maybe I found a successful Mexican lover. Those were my last thoughts... until the next morning.

*****

He was slouched on his couch.

I was riding his cock. My hips swiveling forward and backward across his pubis. My hands holding balance behind his head... on the top of the cushion back of the couch. His dick twirling inside my pulsing and slick tunnel. My nipples tapping his forehead. His hands resting on my waist. My pussy loving his thick cock. I love it.

I whimpered... I gasped for air... I squeaked with each forward thrust of my hips... I was begging for an orgasm.

He arched his back, wrapped his arms around me, and pressed his left cheek into my girls.

"Oh, fuckin' shit! Oh, fuck...... oh, shit...... humph......cumming..." He whimpered his last word. His bear hug wouldn't let me finish myself off. His hips lunged at my pussy... short strokes... over and over.

"I want it, Rafael. Cum, Baby! I love it."

He stood from the couch... holding me against him... his cock still inside me... my legs wrapped around his back and my arms around his neck. He twirled, laid me on the couch, shoved my legs back, placed his hands on the back of my thighs and then fucked me. His right foot on the floor and his left knee on the couch. Hovering over me with agony wrenched into his face. His hips and waist sawing back and forth... forcing his beautiful thick cock in and out of me.

I was panting... squeaking... wailing... howling... my orgasm just wouldn't come. I pawed at his neck... his face... his upper arms... his hairy chest. I held the sides of his torso, urging him on. His thick cock was good... real good... my pussy pulling and tugging on him.

"So fuckin' good," he croaked, from his twisted lips. He strangled on his next words... "I want to...... fuckin' cum...... again......it just won't......come on......Yeah......Yeah......Yeah!"

I felt an orgasm appear out of nowhere and.... I overdubbed his last three words...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod!......YEEP!"

I arched my back, clinched his triceps with my fists, and hung onto my orgasm. My nose nearly touching his. Quaking and shivering... I could feel my girls quivering on my chest... my sensitive nipples vibrating and helping prolong my wonderful and strong orgasm. I was quaking so much, I thought I would roll Rafael and myself off the couch.

An orgasm hit me again and I lost all contact with reality. Waves and waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body and mind. I howled my orgasm into the back of the couch. I saw white and I begged my brain and body to keep conscious.

My next thought...

I had Rafael in my arms. My arms round his back. He was whimpering and gasping for breath. My nipples raking against his hairy chest. His breaths puffed into the seat on the couch, curving and hitting my neck. My hair scattered everywhere. In my eyes, across my face.

Two minutes of me caressing his back...

He pulled away from my embrace and onto his knees... looking down on me with confusion on his face... I touched his chest to maintain contact... his flaccid cock still inside me.

"I have never," he began. "Never in my life cum so hard as I have with you." He shook his head gently and continued... "It's like you draw it out of me and I have no control. You're amazing, Amy Masters......A woman I have never experienced before."

He leaned forward... I snatched the back of his head... and we kissed. A wonderful kiss.

Over the next few weeks... Rafael and I ate lunch together, once a week, during the school week and then went to his apartment for afternoon delight. And... it was delightful... for nearly every week before the Christmas break.

I only saw him once on the weekend before the end of the fall semester, and that was when I invited him, Maggie, Claire, Emily, Lisa, Michelle, Paige and John to my Daddy's suite at Cowboys Stadium. Turns out, Rafael had become a study-olic like Maggie had been, until her mommy helped her break the habit.

After his army career, he had finished his accounting bachelor and master degrees in four years and he was determined to finish his Ph.D. in one year. I had to beg him to join me and my friends as a guest of my Mommy and Daddy.

Oh, by the way... Daddy, has season suite access to the Cowboys and Rangers. Along with season tickets for the Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and the minor league baseball team in Frisco. He gives tickets to his best clients and tenants. And, he invites his long time business friends and their families, along with my brothers, and their families to the suites.

After meeting Michelle, Rafael had another friend over during the week on afternoons! Before the end of the fall semester, Rafael had at least one afternoon threesome with... me and Lisa... me and Claire... me and Emily... and, me and Michelle. One afternoon, Paige, John, Rafael and me at Paige and John's house, where Paige and I took turns with John and Rafael. John really likes when I come over... the sex is fantastic, he told me. And, I love a black man all over me... especially John. His skin is so black and he consumes me when we are together. I consume him.

When the semester was near the end and before finals, I was dressing to leave Rafael's apartment...

"I've had more women these last few months, than I've had in my entire life." He stepped in front of me as I straightened my button front sweater and fluffed my pleated skirt. "You're amazing. Your friends are amazing." He stepped forward with his arms extended and I fell into his arms for a kiss. A very good kiss. My hands on the back of his neck and my tongue and lips dueling with his. When he broke our kiss, he looked on my face with happiness in his.

"I'm going to miss you when I leave next May."

I know I looked disappointed when he said it.

"You're leaving?"

He nodded and smiled. "I've been offered a position at the University of Michigan. I leave immediately after graduation."

At least I had him one more semester... I kissed him like I would never see him again.

*****

It was the second week of the fall semester and I stepped in my room after classes.

I paused at the door as Maggie and a stranger stood to greet me.

The stranger... a pretty girl... similar build as Maggie, blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"This is Audrey. Audrey, this is my roommate, Amy."

I skipped across the room before Audrey could say a word and hugged her.

"I did warn you, Audrey. My roommate likes to hug everyone," she chuckled.

And, Audrey hugged me in return... holding on a little longer than I expected and her girls were pushed into mine.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Amy," she whispered into my ear and then broke our embrace. "Maggie says you're the best roommate she's ever had."

OK... that took me totally by surprise. Maggie and I had been roommates for 12 days. I spun on a toe and faced my Maggie.

Her beautiful smile greeted me. She nodded. "Caroline was a good roommate, too, but... you're the one who got me to see past my faults and enjoy what goes on around me. Mama told me so."

I pulled Maggie into my arms and held her like I didn't want to let her go.

"That's the most beautiful compliment I've ever received, Maggie." I released her as I held her hands. "Thank you."

Turns out, Audrey and Maggie met each other in a Finance class and became friends and study partners. Audrey is a junior college transfer from Dallas. This is her first semester at SMU and she lives off campus with her parents. Weeks later, I would find out, Audrey is like Maggie. A mild case of Asperger's. So, when Audrey came to visit and study, I kept a close eye on both of them. In case they spent too much time in their studies without a fun break on occasion.

*****

I heard a crowd of girls in the hallway before the knock on the door.

I looked at Maggie and she shrugged her shoulders.

I hopped from my desk, opened the door and Lisa swirled in with a huge smile on her face... and an arm load of papers. The girls in the hallway... reading the paper they had in their hands.

"I'm having a bikini fashion show for the dorm. Just like the lingerie show two years ago!"

My heart leapt at the thought of showing off my body to the girls in the dorm.

"And you, Maggie Grayson," Lisa chirped, as she shoved a paper into Maggie's hand. "You're not skipping out of this show like you did on the last one. I think you'll look adorable in a bikini." Lisa slurred her last four words and my heart leapt for joy again

"That's right, Maggie. You've got a great body for a bikini. And! We're going to have fun going shopping with you to buy one!"

When the excitement of the show died down... We had two weeks until the show at Lisa's dorm room. At first, Maggie wasn't enthusiastic...

"I've never been in a show. What do I do other than wear a bikini?"

"You have fun with the other girls!" Lisa squeaked. "Everyone compliments everyone on how cute they look in their bikini!"

"That's right, Maggie," I chirped, as I stepped in front of her. "We're going shopping... the three of us, and we'll each take turns trying on bikinis. The other two will help pick out the perfect one! I have this wonderful shop where we can go on Saturday!"

1...56789...14