An Act of Kindness

Story Info
An act of kindness is all it takes to heal two broken soul.
37.3k words
4.3
13.8k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story has subjects relating to abuse and a range of other very dark subjects if you are sensitive about this then please don't read if you do then enjoy and don't worry it's a love story there's always a happy ending in a love story.

-----

An old plastic tray in my hands waiting in line to get some food, looking around at all the people in the cafetière bored out my mind, in the crowd I see my mate Matt hanging out in a group chatting away.

Me and him are like any 19-year-old boys, normally chatting about girls and complaining about not getting laid, we weren't that good friend we just happen to like the same things and exchange names.

"Next" shouted old fat lady warts forming on her obese face, she was the college cook.

Stepping forward the women had a scowling face as she looked at me, I smile.

"Ah cook, looking as beautiful as ever," I said nobly.

"Ha, funny, what you want Leo?"

I looked at the selection of food before me, "Your finest mash, beans, and sausage please malady."

She gave me a sour grin, "always the joker," she scooped up some mash beans and three sausages, "next!"

I moved away, she was right I am a joker, a funny guy flit and a charmer, but honestly a chill dude, and why? Because it was fun that really was the reason, walking away I made my way to my mate Matt but then I stopped, something in the back o my mind bugging me, something Matt said earlier.

Earlier he was flirting with a cute chick, and this girl as really into him, under twenty seconds she was eating out the palm of his hands (figuratively) she soon left heading to class, he nudged me saying how he going to use her to graduate from his virginity, that all fine by me, but what pissed me off was what he said, about how it was easy it was to use her, manipulate her, that's when it's too far in my opinion.

Standing there with a tray of food deciding where to sit, to pissed with Matt to sit with him there weren't many options...Until I notice a table in the corner, a lone girl sat, her eyes shifting like a mad mouse in an open room, watching people almost fearfully, she had a small plastic box that was crack in parts, eating a sandwich, she was...Really cute wearing this large dark blue hoodie with two points at the top looking like cat ears, she had her hood up trying to hide away inside.

No one was near or sat around her, she was completely alone, I felt bad for her I had a knack for remembering certain people but her, I've never seen her before yet at the same time I sort of do, like deja vu it was strange, should I sit with her? I'm not sitting with Matt and the other assholes, not my type of crowd.

Fuck it, why not I might make this girl's day, she could be really cool and to be honest...she could use a friend. Walking over to her table, she immediately notices me coming, her faces filled with dread as I came closer, arriving I sat down in the chair opposite her eyes sometimes meeting mine, closer now she had beautiful dark blue eyes, I don't think I've met someone with those eyes before.

Blue yes but dark blue like hers, nope, I couldn't see much under her hoodie only seeing hair that was long enough to sometimes covers her right eye, her eyes continued shifting, her whole clothing and style shouted punk yet her mood said the reclusive type, try and hide for existence, I've always had a good read on people.

"Hey," I said no flirting or charm.

She stared at me for a moment, "h-hi," she said quietly her voice was quite cute.

Grabbing my knife and fork I begin to eat, "So why you here all alone?" I said with a mouth full of food.

"I-I like being alone," she said again softly taking a bite out her sandwich.

"Really, it's a shame your quite cute close up," I spoke flirting a little.

She didn't blush she just gave a fearful expression, "y-you like my body?"

I raised an eyebrow swallowing my food, I've never had that response, some blush, some get pissed off but never fear I felt a little guilty saying that now.

"Err well...I don't know I think your eyes are pretty."

She looks sadden speaking quietly, "I hate them, they remind me of my mother."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said this girl clearly has problems, I thought about leaving this wasn't my business.

"D-Don't be, it's my fault...It's nice to talk to someone," she said smiling slightly but it quickly faded.

That fading smile, her previous actions, the way she said 'my fault', at that moment I didn't want to leave her it seemed scarily familiar to...Something I never thought would happen, there's something wrong with her and it's more than just something simple...It's something deeper and darker I could tell but didn't say anything, I just continued to eat.

"Why do you think it's your fault?"

Her beautiful eyes widen a little, seemingly unable to answer the question, "B-Because of what I said."

"Nothing wrong with what you said, but I'm not taking it back, you are quote cute," I said gave a smile.

Then she blushed for real it was sweet, finishing her sandwich, she grabbed her box placing it in her tatted old backpack I noticed her nails were black, she stood wearing black leggings with a short black skirt she had a slim figure.

"I-I need to head to class...M-My name is Penny."

"Leo, I'll see you later then."

She hurried off staying by the walls, I continued eating, but as she left I noticed Courtney a sexy bitch with long dark blonde hair, nobody like her but she was so hot so no one would really say no to her she was a part of the cheerleaders so it made her popular, she walked out with her lackeys leaving a shiver went down my spine...Poor Penny.

Lunch was soon over, making my way to class watching people go by, I shivered as I saw Matt chatting with the girl again, leaning against the lockers smooth-talking her, she blushes and played with her blonde hair.

I patted Matt on the shoulder, "Dude come on we got class."

He turned seeing me grinning, "Yeah, yeah sorry beautiful class is calling."

"Oh ok we can talk later, right?" she asked.

"Sure babe, cya."

The girl gave a wave, so did Matt as we both hurried off, once we were far enough away Matt opened his gob.

"Hook, line and sinker buddy, looks likes I'm gonna be getting some pussy while you'll sit around and cry."

"Fuck you," I said in a joking manner, "She looks like those type that will just blue balls you when it's about to happen."

"Oh trust me it will be so fucking easy that dumb bitch has already fallen hard for me all I need to say is some romantic mumbo jumbo then she'll be sucking my dick at the ring of a bell."

Again I shivered at his twisted words a part of me want to say something but I knew it would just fall on deaf ears, seeing my class I split off.

"Whatever dude cya."

"Cya," he says walking off.

Entering a large room with several small levels of desks going higher and higher, the desks were long and curved, chairs placed accordantly, on the board my Math teacher wiping away the felt tip numbers preparing for his next lesson.

Seeing as the room is so big you could really sit anywhere, I normally sat around the middle or the bottom, but looking at the top I notice a familiar figure in the top corning away from everyone, cute little Penny hiding away under her hoodie.

I made my way to her, she rested her head in her arms, sleeping I guessed as I slowly got to her, sitting at the back next to her seat she hadn't noticed me, I grinned.

"The view up here is really great," I whispered.

She shot up surprised the hair covering the right of her face moved and both her eyes stared at me in shock, I smile finding her surprisingly cute.

"Hey there Penny."

She looked around panicking seeing if anyone else was nearby as if waiting to get her, I raise my hands gently.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa calm down it's just me."

She calms down a little but was still scared like a corned animal.

"H-Hi again."

"Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah fine," she said quickly quietly.

"Alright then," I answered not convinced.

People started coming in finding a chair, nobody noticed us, I realized I didn't really know what to say she seem to flinch at any word I might say, close to having a panic attack but at least she relax a tiny bit when I relaxed, I pull out my maths book, she pulled out hers. Like her bag it was tatted and ruined but it seemed held together with duct tape as if ripped multiple times.

I pulled out a basic case filled with pens, our teacher appears and he was a creep the type to kidnap a student and do horrid things too, he spoke to his students about what we would be learning...Algebra god what a boring subject like this damn class, looking over I noticed she was panicking looking though her bag franticly, she had no pen or pencil or anything to writer I felt bad.

"Miss Candle, why aren't you writing any of this, this will be on the test!" my teacher shouted up to us giving a creepy grin.

She panicked again clearly getting distressed I felt bad for the little girl.

"She's just catching up sir," I shouted quickly passing a spare pen putting it on her book.

She looked up to me confused at my act of kindness, I pointed to the book, she gave me 'are you sure?' face I nodded, her dark blue eye sparkled for a moment before fading looking to her book using the pen and quickly started writing and she was quite a fast writer, little Penny.

"Oh I see, if I'm going to fast please say something, Miss Candle."

She nodded nervously and continued writing getting all the information into the book, I ignored it and started writing myself he did say it was on the test, but to be honest whenever a teacher said 'this will be on the test' it always never was, so damn annoying, Penny passed the pen back to me, both her dark blue eyes looking at me, I pass is back.

"Keep it I got spares, you clearly need it more than me."

Again she was surprised, "t-thank you, I-I'll make it up to you."

"Forget about it, Penny," I whispered to her.

The rest of the class went on, it was a double lesson so it was twice as long and boring, luckily we weren't given homework but Penny seemed nervous about something, could it be me? I don't know.

Getting packed up to leave I felt a slight tugging on my arm, turning I see Penny, it's only then that I realize she shorter then me but only slightly, she looked up unable to meet my eyes.

"C-Could you come with me to the l-library please," she said nervously.

I was confused, "Yeah sure what for?"

"Y-You'll s-see."

I was wary but what could she do if she tried something I could stop her, my parent taught me self defence lessons, walking out we rushed to the library, well more like she followed me to the library hiding behind me as we went there.

Arriving we found barely anyone here, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back where a door sat, I think it was storage, she opened it and lead me inside, something was up now I had seen enough porn and hentai to know what was happened but that stuff doesn't happen here she couldn't possible doing what I'm thinking...Right?

The room was dim, I looked around at the tiny room stacked with boxes, Penny moved a lone chair she lead me too it making me sit, she was nervous again when I sat there, then she got on her knees near my crotch.

"Whoa, w-what are you doing!" I said in disbelief.

"R-Repaying what you did for me...I would have gotten in a lot of trouble if it wasn't for you," her hand moved to work at my jeans removing my belt.

"You don't have to do this! this is a little extreme buddy," I panicked, this felt bad a girl I barely know was about to suck my dick because I was nice...under any other situation I would let it happen...but this felt so wrong...Yet so right

"But I have to repay you for your kindness," she said almost scripted.

She removed my belt placing it to her side and unbuttoned my jeans.

"D-Do you do this with every guy that's nice to you?"

She looks up and stops, "No...I've...Only done this once...With you...You openly defended me in class gave me a pen and said nice things to me...And you meant it, no one has done that before...But it was because you wanted me right? You wanted my body."

"I-I."

She pulls my jeans down to my ankles my cock pressed against the boxers.

"Just look how hard you are...You need...Service," she said slow and seductive.

I had to say something, I had to stop her...But I wanted this, my first blowjob with a cute girl, removing my boxer taking it down to my ankle my cock was released full mass, she stared at it with her dark blue eyes.

Her hand rubbed against my shaft it was soft and gentle, she held it still as she moved her head close, I just say there watch waiting excitedly seeing it twitching in her hands...She suddenly put the tip in her mouth, teasing and kissing it before engulfing the whole thing, I moaned loudly as I grabbed onto the chair, her mouth was warm and wet her tongue licking my tip as she sucked hard on it, the sound was amazing and it felt incredible.

I couldn't believe this a girl I just met at lunch was sucking my dick after I said a few nice things, was it always this easy? My mind wandered to all the other things I could do with this cute little nympho, a grin plastered on me maybe ill be first to get laid letting Matt cry in the corner it seemed too easy...And a least I wouldn't have to get attached...I couldn't.

Then a voice came into my mind, a familiar voice filled with disappointment and disgust.

"There's something wrong with this girl and all you can think about is your dick, disgusting," the familiar female voice said in my mind. It terrified me...But it was right.

A loud pop snapped me from the vision as Penny started jerking my wet cock off she looked up at me expectantly.

"Does it feel good? Am I doing a good job?"

"A-Amazing, Penny."

She smiled a little and suddenly took my whole cock into her mouth again, she didn't even gag as I moaned again, she moved up and down slowly sucking my her tongue playing with my tip ash she sucked me hard and fast.

Pulling out she jerked me off while using the tip of her tongue circling around the tip her face watching my reaction and...Smiling, I was about to cum.

"P-Penny, I'm."

She instantly put me back in her mouth, that pushed me over the edge has I grabbed her head pushing it toward my cock burying it as deep as I could she didn't even gag, as I came hard into her tight throat a new pleasure emerging that was almost addictive, this was amazing this was so much better then my hand, who knew a girl's mouth was so wet and soft and I didn't even feel her teeth how was she so good.

Then a chill went down my spine, How was she so good? I quickly released her she pulled back coughing a few times.

"Sorry," I said quickly.

"No, no it's fine," she grabbed a napkin from her pocket wiping her my cum off her face, "I...Hope that enough to repay you...Unless you want more."

My heart almost stopped ever fibre of my being screamed for her to continued, but it felt wrong the word of that woman, the fear it caused was louder than my desires.

"N-No that enough but you shouldn't do that for anyone."

She looked scared, "d-did I do it wrong?"

"No, no, just if you did that with anyone else they might have blackmailed you and used you," Like I thought about, I didn't add.

She looked nervous playing with her fingers, "b-but you did some nice for me and I needed to repay you."

My mind slowly start kicking, she obsessed with this 'repaying thing' it could be so easy for anyone else to use her, at that moment looking at this cute shy girl with my cock out as she stood nervously I found I didn't want her doing that with anyone else...Even me.

"You didn't need to repay me, but you say I'm only nice to you because I want your body?"

"Y-Yes it's why you came up to me."

"Wrong actual," I said she tilt her head curiously, "I did it because...I felt like you needed a friend."

She stood there tears in her eye and fell to her knees, I panicked, pulling my boxer and jeans up I came to her crouched body, not really know what to do I hugged her, she started talking quietly.

"W-Why I don't understand, you could be friends with anyone else, I'm not that pretty or smart or good looking or good at anything else so why?" she said looking into my eyes, her dark blue eyes looking straight into me.

Something jolted through my body something I didn't really know the world dissolved around me the only thing I could see was her, right in front of me...Waiting for my answer.

"Because you look like a nice girl and I just wanted too, there not really another reason for it," I said strangely nervous.

"I see then...I've never really had a friend before."

"Wait what? What about primary and secondary?"

"N-No I've always been alone," she said hiding in her hoodie again.

This poor girl that all I could really think about and that fact she gave me an amazing blowjob and thinking about it I didn't really have any friend in this college just matt...Who I didn't really like.

"Well not anymore, friend...And if anyone helps you with something you don't need to give them a blowjob or give them anything no matter what."

"Oh ok, it just I was told when someone would help someone as useless as me I should do everything to repay them."

"T-That's fuck up Penny...Who told you that?"

She looks nervous, "I-I can't say, I'm sorry."

I hug her close, "It's alright...Just don't do it again not for anyone else, not even me ok?"

She nodded, snuggling into me, a strange feeling comes over me as I held this cute girl I couldn't describe it. We both got up, sneaking out the room Penny stayed close behind me as we left, leaving the building.

"I'll see you tomorrow Penny," I said looking at her.

She blushes, "t-tomorrow," she said surprised before a small smile appeared on her face, "yeah tomorrow...C-Cya Leo."

We both leave heading home, taking the bus to lazy to walk it I arrive at my home, well my parent's home who I live with, placing the key in I entered my humble home.

"Hey, I'm home!" I shout.

"Hey Sweetly," shouted my mum.

She peeks her head out of the kitchen and dining room, "How was college?"

My mum was a middle-aged woman who you could describe as a milf which I didn't really want to think about but that what some of her friends tease her as, she was a fitness trainer more precisely my father's trainer, my dad was away fighting in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), yeah so my dad was a badass but this was how they met, Mum trained Dad and they fell in love and had two kids a girl and a boy.

Mum is now retired looking after me but still sometimes does some training with people but we get most of the money from Dad, he was always a fighter and enjoyed the thrill of the fight, it was always nice to see him when he came over, now it just my mum and me.

"College was good, I made a new friend today."

"Aww, who are they?"

"A girl named Penny."

"Ooooooo a girl, what she like?"

"Shy but sweet," and amazing at giving head, but I left that out.

"Aww, you look after her, alright."

"Yeah, yeah I know."

The day continued as if normal I play on the PC or games nothing else really no reason to go out, I check my phone then I wondered if Penny had a phone, hopefully, dusk turned to night and I laid in my bed still thinking about Penny, thinking about her blowjob Matt would give an arm and a leg for a blowjob like that, still, something is wrong with her and I want to find out.

###

I stayed Penny's friend, the next day we met up she was nervous as before but was better I asked her about a phone but she said she didn't have one...had no need of one...strange everyone had a phone, and we stayed together she didn't really know what to do or say she was like a lost puppy it was cute.