An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the dread and fear on her face I held her tightly she looked up to me looking like a little mouse in my mind she looked so cute.

"Don't worry, I'll...Try something, I don't want you going back there...Come on let us face the music."

Quickly getting out of bed and dressed we warily made our way out and downstairs Penny clutching onto my arm, I needed to explain this, explain everything to mum, she was a caring person...She would understand.

Entering the kitchen mum was sitting on the dining table stirring a hot tea, she noticed us both all our face flaring up in embarrassment at what happened.

"L-Leo...Penny, right? It err...Yes to properly meet you."

Penny just nodded too embarrassed to eve look at here, I could tell mum was barely keeping it together, she had questions...Probably a lot of questions, seeing I had no real interest in date for a long time and she came home finding me fucking Penny...Or getting fucked by penny she wanted to know...She was just protective of me.

"Let us...Sit down and talk...About the relationship of you too," she said her voice harden stiffening which terrified poor Penny.

Sitting there like the caught teenage my mother counted to stuff her tea before stopping a hard frown on her face taking a small sip, her sharp sights turning to me.

"So Leo...what is your relationship between you and Penny."

With both stiffened really we were friends but...We did confess to each other so, Penny was about to speak but I spoke first.

"S-She my girlfriend."

Penny's eye widens seeing my serious yet nervous face, I never had a girlfriend before and kinda always wanted one every guy wanted a girlfriend...Unless their gay but I wanted one...But I couldn't take the final step Penny's eyes were almost sparkling at the new quickly hugging my arm.

"Your girlfriend? Why haven't I been told about this?"

This time before I could speak Penny jumped in.

"I-It just happen! W-While you were out I confess my feelings for him and...We became a couple...We...Celebrated...A little."

She stopped and just started trying to put the piece together in her head.

"A little!? I've been out for two hours so...You both been...Making love...For two-hour straight!"

With both stiffened realizing the time, had it really been that long?

"W-Well not just that we been cuddling and kissing...Stuff couple does...Weren't you and dad all lovey-dovey when you two first got together?"

"Don't turn this on me boy," she growled rubbing her face I knew she was just wary, "Penny," Penny yelped looking to her, "do you...Love my son?"

"Yes!" she instantly responded no hesitation, no stuttering, she firmly hugging my arm tightly while poured her heart out, "I love him more than anything in this world! He's kind, smart brave and he's been protecting e me again my abusive family and-"

"Wait!" she almost shouted glaring down in shock, "abusive...Family?"

She shied away from that fearful look turn I held her hand looking to my mother.

"Yeah...it pretty twisted stuff mum...I wanted to ask this but...Can she stay here...For while," I spoke seeing the look on her face.

"What?"

"I...Don't want her going back," I steel up staring at her challenging my terrifying mother, "they are honestly sadistic evil people mum and I don't want her anywhere near them...I know it selfish and sudden to ask but I want her here...With me...Where she is safe, where she will be safe."

Penny's eyes sparked again, hugging me close looking fearfully toward my mother, silently begging her to agree, my mother, sighs sitting back down.

"Leo...It's cruel to me to say but, we should be getting involved like this," she spoke both our heart dropping, "it not our business to interfere they might go to the police, saying we kidnapped her holding her against her will, and what of her belongings, her parents, having her living here is too sudden."

"Mum! You don't understand!" I pushed, giving an angry stare from me, "this is no normal abusive family, it so much more."

"Then what is it? I know you care about her but I just met her today she just become your girlfriend today! You haven't had any interested in a girl since...That night," she murmured I knew what night she spoke of...Sending shiver down my spine, "but all of sudden you bring home a girl, having unprotected sex with her...Trust me you don't have a condom and neither do I and now you say she your girlfriend! what happening Leo!? This family situation might not be as bad as you say, it might-"

"It is!" Penny shouted before quickly coward a determined look on her sweet face, "I'll...Tell...You...Everything."

That interested my mother and so she sat and Penny told her everything...everything, the abuse her father the rape the underage sex she was forced to have with her fathers 'friends' the beatings how they blamed everything on her how everything was her fault, how her mother abandoned her with her father and how he got disowned from his rich family with every word she descending more and more in a sobbing crying mess forced to tell her story.

"I promise I'm not lying," Penny gasping now crying her tear falling to the work wood table, "I thought this was going to be my life, a living hell...Cursed, ever since I was born...Then I met Leo," her voice lighting with a faint smile, "he showed me what kindness is what I meant o feel...happiness, he been nothing but kind to a girl like me and I love him for that...In body, spirit, and soul...I love him with every fibre of my being...for giving me something...I never thought I deserved."

She sat there. A depressed girl I hugged her and she hugged me back sobbing my blood boiling, my hatred for them rise with everything she said I swear she will get justice for this, turning to my mother...seeing that look of pure and utter disbelief and horror, she could always tell when someone was lying and she knew everything she said was true.

Placing a hand over her mouth honestly processing all the horrors she just heard, a hand reaches another touching penny should she flinched cowering into me looking at her.

"My god...Sweetheart...Now I know, you're free to stay...For a long as you like."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, trust me now I want you to stay, you'll be safe with us...And with Leo...He doesn't get like this with anyone...It kinda sweet," she smiles bitterly horrified by wanting she hears she at least trying to be optimistic.

She started crying again finally a safe place probably going through her mind with gave a sweet smile, filled with hope.

"Thank you miss Hiller, If you need help with the cooking and cleaning don't hesitate to ask... I'm good at it."

"Please called me Karen...I wished we could have met on a more happier occasion, but thank you, sweetheart, might I ask for you to go upstairs for a few minutes, I just need to talk with Leo here...I'll set up the spare bedroom so-"

"C-Can I stay with Leo," she jumped in before turning to me, "c-can I sleep with you?"

"Yeah...I would prefer that...I don't want you in that spare room," I said my own fears coming through.

She looked confused and my mother felt a little guilty knowing full well why I hated the spare room, traumatized by it, soon she left leaving just me and my both, quickly she moved to the fridge...Getting out some red wine and some smokes from a draw.

"I need a drink and smoke after that...I always knew there were fuck up people in this world but...To know one of them was in this very town...in this little town of Flintin, my god hearing it now it's just...A nightmare...You going to Tommy?"

"Of course...Tomorrow, right now she terrified, she needs to be here and feel safe get adjusted such tomorrow...I'm going down there I swear it, mother...I won't let them get away with this, I'll make sure they never hurt her again."

She looked to me with a small chuckled while preparing some wine she never drank honestly just on occasion, "you're just like your dad...Every day you look and act a little more like him...Leo the lion huh."

Couldn't help looking a little embarrassed agreeing my dad was a very protective man, a family guy was really...Even since something happened years, stepping out seeing Penny looking at that family photo seeing myself, my dad my mum, and.

She jolted when she saw me getting nervous again looking at my family photo.

"S-Sorry I saw this picture on the table and-"

"It fine Penny, it fine...Well, your official here to stay," I spoke rubbing her hair, "I'll show you around."

"Great! T-Thank you...So much you have no idea how much this means to me," she said with a tender smile before looking down at the picture, "you look so young...Who is this older woman?"

I looked down seeing the familiar woman, tall, proud with a tough smile like me and dad...It hurt.

"She's...No one," I spoke bitterly, "we don't talk about her."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"I fine Penny...It fine."

As I looked down at my girlfriend...Something I thought I wouldn't get for a while a hint of excitement and bitterness welling up in me. Anyway I've never had a girlfriend before and I honestly like and wanted to protect her...But first...There was business we needed to attend too.

###

"Do you trust him, Leo?"

"Of course he's my uncle Tommy," I said walking with Penny to the police station, "well he's not my real uncle but he been my father's best friend for over 30 years, even if he not here these two were as thick as thieves, he's like family and will help us."

With a faint smile, she held onto me close, "ok...I trust you."

It was a warm Saturday afternoon, yesterday after exploring the home and relaxing together...Fucking a few time in secret she helped mum with some cook finding her a massive help...My mother take and almost instant liking to her...Even if she was a little drunk, and smelled of cigarettes...She doesn't smoke...She hasn't since...Long ago.

Anyway, after quietly making love again honestly slowly getting addicted to it her, her sex drive was kinda crazy, getting my first-morning wood blowjob when I woke up, there is honestly no better way to wake up then you bare cock deep inside a cute girls mouth...I soon blew my load her giving a lazy smile offering to do it every morning...Fuck yes.

After walking around 12 and getting some lunch and a sly comment from mother about our lovemaking, we were young and crazy, a very sexually experienced girl finding her true love...With a very sexually inexperienced guy with his first ever girlfriend, she wanted to show me all the pleasures sex could offer...She let it slide...if Penny was a little quieter.

So with full bellies and a purpose, we would be heading straight to the police station for uncle Tommy, it was a beautiful sunny day endless blue skies it put me in a good mood...For justice!

Penny was stressed, stressed out her poor mind, paranoid of seeing her father or Courtney so we made a straight bee-line for the police station standing outside it right now, the tall building that blended In with everything else in town.

'Flintin's Police Station.'

"Good Tommy has been a police officer ever since he finishes college, so when dad left to train in the UFC which is where he met mum he stays and looked after his home town, when dad comes back to visit the two always go off drink together like old buds...He's a captain that still does patrol duty, people will listen, he will help."

With a gentle nod we both entered the large silver building heading into a lobby, seeing the grey floor and the reception lady sitting at her desk typing away at a computer, the area was big but not massive a few people sitting by, some with officers, the boys, and girls in blue with detained people.

Heading over tot he tired woman quickly noticing us, "hey kids, are here to file a crime or?"

"We are here for Capitan Tom, my mother called, Karen Hiller?"

"Oh her, captain did know her he should be in the office, you and the young miss can go together, he waiting for you."

With a nod knowing my mother called earlier we headed through the back area behind closed doors, where more police officers lurked, some were getting coffee In the hallways, or were an evidence room tiring to solve a case, the crime room, as I call it.

I knew where I was going, remembering back when I was 18 my dad came over, and we head straight for uncle Tommy's office to drag him from work, it was at night time where he should of left work, but he was too much of a hard working often overworking, to go drinking with us...a real man night out, I don't remember it anything from that night but my hangover dad said I did well before passing out.

Heading into the offices seeing the crowd of desks with people working hard on...Something I didn't know, seeing Tommy in the corner in his private little office...Talking with someone, interesting.

"You see that guy in the corner," I whispered to her, she nodded, "that's is Captain Tommy."

Her eye lit up for a moment clutching to me at all the people in the room the nervous girl slowly getting overwhelmed by it all, hurrying around knocking on that transparent door, quickly the man himself turn and smile quickly ushing in, the one he was speaking with one with dark skin and long flowing ginger hair...She was new.

Quickly enter with penny close behind, Tommy got up quickly greeting us. Tommy was a tall muscular man with a healthy built, great at age 43 like my dad, with short brown hair with slight hints of greys in them, he had a massive moustache grown on his face, Tommy was a family man...yet he wasn't, a kind of man that didn't want to find a wife and have a family he was honestly married to his job, but still a good man through and through... I hoped he would find someone so he wouldn't be so alone.

"Leo! How are you lad?" he said his voice was deep but not threatening, "I heard from Karen you needed me," he said then noticing penny hiding behind me, "I heard it was...Extremely important so I brought my new lieutenant."

The lieutenant herself stepped up, "lieutenant Gem at your service," she spoke so suddenly, "when I heard captain tom might need me I came straight away."

Both I and penny just stared a the serious looking woman, as Tommy just chuckled.

"No need to be so serious Gem, he's a family friend, I only brought you in to make notes...You're reporting a crime?" he said looking to Penny, "or the young miss?"

"For Penny...My girlfriend."

"Girlfriend!" He said shocked laughing a little happy for me, "Oh my...I wish we could have met on a happier occasion, but might as well formal introduce myself," he cough clearing his throat, "my name is Tomas Wheel but friends call me Tommy, I don't know what you've heard of me I can tell you now...it was not me and they never proved it!"

Penny stiffened at his words but I laughed a little seeing as my dad and him were as thick as thieves he was a bit of a joker my dad was the troublemaking and Tommy was the one that had to always deal with his shit...He never minded.

"I'm joking miss, it nice to see him with a girl, I thought he would be a virgin forever," he chuckled loudly, he was a pretty bold but funny guy, an optimistic really.

Both us stiffened...Knowing I already wasn't a virgin...Penny being the one that took it, I was about to speak but Gem quickly intervened.

"Captain! You shouldn't use that kind of language around a lady!"

He was laughed now, "I know, I know," he clapped his hand together, "I might as well introduce my new lieutenant, a magnificent member on the force as strange as a needle, no crime goes undone under her nose."

She smiles glowing at little under her captain praise, "such kind words aren't need, but let us get this underway if you'll all follow captain Tom to the interrogation room...It looks like the ones from police dramas with the double-sided glass too, so we can get started on your statement and report."

With a shy nod from Penny, I gently rubbed her shoulder I knew she didn't want to do this, her fear was taking over, fear of such consequences for her actions, it took a lot to actually get her to this...a lot of sex and lovemaking last night to keep her calm...She was a little obsessed with sex and I didn't get why...Not that I was complaining...yet when my ego got too much a voice would quickly put me in my place, why does my conscience sound like a woman, a familiar one?

Shaking my head, getting those dirty thought out my mind I hurried along with Penny leaving back to the hallway heading for the dreaded room itself the place were criminals are confronted with there crime and statements are made.

Entering the small room both officers quickly sat, she nervous shifted close to me.

"Right learned note down the date and time of this event please," Uncle Tommy asked, losing the joky persona turning dead serious.

She nodded going out a notebook to write in, "today is Saturday 16th, 2020 the time is 1 15 O'clock in the afternoon, we are here with," she looked to penny waiting for her name.

"P-Penny Candle...19 years old."

19? I thought she was 18, ok then same age cool.

"Penny...Candle...19...Female," she quickly wrote down, "you here to make a statement? Report a crime?"

She looks back to me with a nervous look on her face I smile holding her shoulder trying to give my support...They were in for a story...A nightmare.

"Y-Yes."

"You're doing great kid," Tommy joined in, "if at any time you need a drink or a breather just say, I've dealt with this hundreds of time, those that are to nervous to report a crime...Don't worry nothing bad will happen to you, we the police force will ensure it...You may begin in your own time."

Looking to him then back to me then to Gem, she finally steeled up and told her story.

It worst hearing it the second time, and even more so when she went into detail, the age it started the people who were her father's friend, debtors middle-aged men all type came and paid her father...And she remember them...Remember every single one of there names.

Gasping one of them being my creepy Maths teacher from college the one from when I gave her my pen...No wonder he gave her creepy stares. Some of the men Tommy knew had wives, she didn't know the debtor only her father borrowed money and it needed to be repaid, it was horrifying, then to the abuse the fight and beating her step sister her father all of it blamed on her because of her mother, from what little she knew, never even know her name...Not worthy of knowing it.

It was possibly the worst 10 minutes of our lives, again Penny cried her eye out needing me to hold her in my arms the whole time, she finally finished off with me, how we met and such and how we become a couple...Leaving out how she gave me a blow job In the library and class, she commented on how happy so was now and where she was current living, with me for her protection and how it was mine and Karen's idea to tell him...Knowing he could help her...Staring at him hopeful that look of complete desperation on her face staring at my uncle.

His biggest weakness, he was a good judge of character and had seen and heard it all. Murder, rape, beatings all of it and he knew a victim when he saw it, that hopeless yet hopeful, melancholy pleading look for justice, something he just couldn't say no to.

In the end, both just stared all the colour draining from their faces, Gem even dropping her pen a few times her hands shaking I doubt the young lieutenant had ever heard something as horrifying as this before.

Penny was sipping on a plastic cup of water, emotionally drained and tired, as both just looked to each other than the notes before back to us.

"My god Penny...I've met some real scrub bag over my life...But in the 20 years of doing this job...I've never heard anything as...Pure evil as that...I doubt that man and your step sister are even human...along with all those other that dare take advantage of you."