An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at her, she moves her face closer to mine, I knew what was coming...And pull back, she looks at me confused.

"No Penny," I said my words brought a depressing terror through her whole body, "your not in love with me...Your just in love with the idea of me."

Her tears turn from joy to sorrow, "n-no I love you Leo I know I am."

"Penny," I say slow, calmly, "your not, I'm just a normal guy that was nice too you, I had no idea your trouble or pain but because I was nice to you, you fell in love with me so quickly, you could so easily swap me out with anyone else and you would have fallen for them."

She frowns looking at me in disbelief, "no!" She pushes me down on the floor, she stares at me pressing her hips against mine, on top.

"How could you call yourself that, 'just a normal person' you are more special than you think, tell me what was the first thing you did when the teacher called me out."

"I...Err."

"You openly defended me, you barely knew me just a name and a minute of talking yet you defended me and gave me your pen stop me from getting in trouble with that man you didn't have to do that for me but you did...An act of kindness," she continued staring at me.

"I knew it was risky but I wanted to repay you the only way I knew how and even when I did that you were worried about me you didn't try to use or blackmail me as you said. You were trying to protect me, then you continue being my friend refused all the other time I wished to repay you stating I didn't need too, and finally, yesterday and today, when my sister bullied me, you encouraged me to speak about it and today even after she told you all my darkest secret you refused to let me go and took me home unaffected by what you heard to the safest place I could ever be."

Penny pushed me harder gripping my clothes tears still fresh in her eyes droplets falling on my old jacket, "I've been alone for so long I've seen many types of people, I knew you were different when you approached me how you've changed over this week, helping me, flirting with me...Never getting annoyed by me that what I fell in love with not just your kindness but your calm personality, your protectiveness of me, and your understanding."

Penny saw my conflict, I don't want to admit she right I like her she made me happy, the friends I had felt fake and lifeless compare to her even if she is shy it doesn't stop her being so cute.

I saw in her face continuing to stare desperately into mine a wild look in them, "I will do anything for you, Leo," she gripped her hoodie zippier, fully pulling it down, she grips the inside and pulled it open, revealing her massive bare breasts, finally released from their confines, because she always wore her hoodie I could never tell her boob size, but now they were clearly double D, I stared at the globes of perfection they didn't look saggy just perky and perfect, still wearing the open hoodie she didn't wear a shirt or bra making me wonder, does she even wear any when she goes to college?

Her breasts in easy view her pink nipples erect they were the most amazing thing I have ever seen, beating anything I had seen, she grabbed my wrist pulling it toward her left breast, my hand sank into her incredibly soft skin.

Penny smiled at my reaction, "Anything you want Leo, you own me, I'm your servant, your maid, your slut, your pet...Your slave," she starts crying through her words like a starving mouse, pure desperation, "I can cook, clean, wash, pleasure anything you desire I'll never say no even if you brought other women into this I wouldn't care I would just serve you...I-I can do things no other women could do would do, my souls and body belong to you," Her eye changing to a frantic panicking stare, "I can show you how useful I can be of...Service to you...At any time, any place, anyway! If you wanted me to strip naked in the middle of college and masturbated for you in front of every one I'll do it! If you wanted to breed me like the slut whore I am then just do it! Bend me over and do it! Because you own me, Leo!" Her darting eyes returning to a tearful one, "Just don't leave me, please...I-I'm scared of being alone."

I lay there unable to comprehend her deal, how could she put herself to such a self loath state to just offer her body with no regard for her self...The years of abuse, always been put down has given her no self-confidence or self-worth she needs someone else, someone who cares and wants to help her...Someone like.

Me...Like a light bulb, all my feeling all my conflict has been for her...I realized...I was in love with her, she needs me I can help her she loves and trusts me...I can heal her broken spirit.

Her face falls miserably she moved but I reach up and hug her tightly her boobs pressed into my chest as I use both hands to hug her bring her close.

"I never planned on leaving you...I felt that feeling too," I whisper in her ear, her eye widens, "I...I think I'm in love with you," I pull back a little cupping her face in my hands gently, "You cute smile, you're honest, getting to know you, made me fall for you, I promise you something Penny, if you stay mine then I'll never leave you, mistreat you or abuse you."

"Y-You promise," she whispers.

"I promise."

We both stared at each other hand moving from her gentle face to her arms, her chest soft raised and lower her boob still against my chest, our faces so close, she smelt so sweet, we could no longer hold back.

Our lips pressed out against each other eye closed as our hands roaming over each other's bodies, but soon turn to a tight embrace, I felt her tongue press against my mouth, I opened letting her in, her wet tongue found mine we dance around each other the feeling was incredible, her hand came up to my head pulling me tightly toward her as we openly kissed like reclusive lovers an amazing first kiss.

She again moved a hand over mine moving back to her massive breast, I pull back her starry expression shifts looking in a daze.

"Wait is it ok to...You know."

"Fuck? Leo, it's ok, I really, really want to fuck," she says as she wraps her legs around my waist, "and for you to blast your cum inside me, my womb filled to brim with your seed, cleansing me of all those before marking me as yours and only yours," she whispers into my ear, my hard cock slowly gets harder.

"B-But you've been sexual abuse for so long...I don't want you to do it because-"

"Leo! all those times for so many years, every single time I was forced to have loveless unwilling sex non of them will ever compare to this, sex that I want, sex with someone who cares and loves me...If your afraid for me then know I really want this, I belong to you Leo," she comes closer to my ear, "let me show you how I can serve you."

She unhooks her legs slowly getting up, I get up too nervous, I felt a little embraced at being nervure, I was about to lose my virginity to a girl who knew a lot more about sex then I did, Penny slowly taking off her clothing dropping it to the floor, discovering she wasn't wearing any panties. She was completely naked in front of me having the most amazing body I have ever seen.

Yet a notice a few black and blue marks on her a few small scars and burn makes...it was unsettling. As if an invisible switch had been flipped in her head she had a lustful smile on her face, taking a step we kiss again, her nimble hand helping me out my jacket then lifting my shirt, her breast pressed against my open chest.

Pushing me onto the soft bed we both get something, on top of me staring down like a predator, kissing me again, I kiss her back with just as much power as she did after a few minutes breaking the kiss she moved down slowly.

"Have you...ever had sex before?" she asked course.

I glanced away strangely finding the question embarrassing.

"N-No...I've never done it, never even had a blowjob before you," I gave a dry chuckle.

"So I get to be Leo's first? Such an honour to have this," she said slowly slipping into a daze.

Helping me out my shirt seeing my pretty average build no skin but not very muscular she didn't care, like an animal in heat she worked at my belt easily removing the thing in an intent pulling down both my jeans and boxers...Leaving me naked just like her.

"Perfection," she whispered in a daze.

I didn't have a chance to respond before she was on my cock which was already semi-hard from feeling and seeing her half naked body, crying out in delight laying there watching her do her work quickly adding her large breasts to the mix.

"Guy always loves my breasts, especially wrapped around their cock...Now only around yours Leo."

The feeling of those soft breasts moving it was so warm I never knew why guys liked boob jobs but now I got it, she eagerly sucked the tip poking out moaning In delight, seeing her watching her I thought of something, something I wasn't, this was the third time now...I want to do something for her.

"S-Stop."

She did instantly panicking, "what? D-Did I do it wrong? Doesn't it feel g-good?"

"Babe it felt amazing," I said quickly seeing her shiver a little...At me called her babe...like she was already mine, "I wanna try something...Something for you."

"M-Me? You don't need to worry just lay there and-"

"Please beautiful, bring you pussy over...you know what 69 means right?"

Her eye lit up as he quickly nodded, "yes but do you want to?"

"Yeah, you already and a taste of me...I wanna taste you now."

She blushed but obeyed hurrying over and showed her amazing plump ass I just wanted to hold it sink my hands into it she certainly had a cute butt, her pussy was wet and completely dripping.

"S-Sorry if I'm wet...I-I've never been this sexually excited before...My nervous feel on fire and you haven't' even touched me yet."

With a tiny satisfied grin on my face her pussy was just hovering there she quickly went to work back on my raging cock making me wonder.

"Has anyone licked your pussy before?"

She pulled back with load pop looking back at me.

"A f-few times, mostly to get themselves excited before they fucked me...C-Could we stop talking about that," she said shyly, "I don't want to think about them when I'm like this with you."

I smiled a little, "ok then...Beautiful."

She shivered again before turning to me, I quickly reach her pussy so I hooked my and around the wonderful ashed and pulled it down I had never eaten to a woman before but...I wanted to try, I've seen enough porn t get at least a small idea of it.

She yelp and moaning as is dragged my tongue against her pushed, her whole body shook and she almost screamed out as something came over her...Hard, her muscle pulsing I would see her inside clenching on nothing breathing heavily.

"Did...You just orgasm?"

She shyly nodded seeing that cute look on her face.

"Y-Yeah...S-Sorry, not normally this s-sensitive."

I chuckled, "it fine, you look unbelievably adorable."

She pouted glancing back to my cock with a grin aiming for my cock make me shutter fuck she was so good, I didn't want to just lay there and take it going for her pussy again with both pleasured each other like mad animals, hearing her moan my name just egged me to go on.

"You so good! It feeling! Oh, fuck Leo!"

Again her body shook another orgasm taking over her body, I heard it harder for a girl to cum but...she was doing it left and right, in a mad haze she put my cock In her mouth sucked on it fuck I was getting close, my cock twitching inside her mouth just on the edge

"Fuck Penny!"

She suddenly stopped pulled back leaving my cock to just sit there unsatisfied I trust thrusting my hip but her body laid there stopping me.

"I'm so sorry Leo," she quickly she turning back that wild look in her eye again, "but I want you to cum inside me... I can't hold back any longer."

Quickly she lunger on top of me straddling me towering over me with a giant smile on her face a sense of control she never had before, pressing her pussy down on my cock it juice dripping onto of it, slowly started to grind herself.

She looked beautiful and sexy at the same time the shy girl coming to life, but then something hit me something extremely important.

"What about protection?"

She smiles softly at my question, "don't worry, my father likes to ensure I have a multiple-year supply of birth control pills...There in my bag, you wouldn't need to worry about getting any for a very, very long time...But even so I don't want you to use a condom, it needs to be raw...i want you to felt every sent inch of me coil around a cock...Every inch of you in me...Making it yours...It will always be yours," she replies selectively, seductively which quickly turned to fear, hugging me, "i-if you don't abandon me."

Seeing into her dark blue eye I stroked her midnight hair, that strange feeling coming over me, I don't think I could be without her...It was as if we were soul mate...Which in my mind sounded silly and cliched.

"I already promised you I wouldn't."

She blushed, glancing away, "c-could you say it...A-Again."

With a faint smile on my face, she needed this so dearly needed this. Had she always wanted something like this? After countless years of abuse, her poor mind and heart couldn't comprehend something like this...I guess her innocence is making me...Protective of her.

"Penny...I promise I will never abandon you."

Tears welled up In her eye again as she hugged me her lust had dimmed for a moment to truly realized this was no dream she finally had someone to help her to be with her, and I swore under my breath I would.

"I love you," she whispered so gently into my ears.

"Love you too," I whispered back.

She shuddered again her lust quickly returning, more extreme than before, wiggling her butt lifting up, holding my raw cock against her soaking entrance.

"I want you to watch it enter me...This is where your cock belongs...Where it should always belong...Right...Here...Inside me," she whispered with bated breath, she really loved to dirty talk, I looked down watching, this was it...The moment of truth.

Gently, ever so slowly she lowered down her body upon my cock watching it slide right inside easily, my fucking god! It felt...Sweet mother of Christ! Her inside quickly latched onto the invading mass she was incredibly tight, it pulsed as if it was a living thing.

More and more she reaches down, pushing my entire cock inside her, forcing the last bit thrusting me as deep as humanly possible, her eye almost bugged out screaming in pleasure, her insides shook, squeezed like mad also making me cum right there and then.

She just orgasmed a fucking again...Just from me entering her, the looked of joy and delight on her face she was in fucking heaven, seeing the part where we were connected like a magic trick it disappeared.

"Finally...We are one."

Falling forward onto of me I wrapped my armed around her bring her close a crazy smile on her face, instantly her hips started moving rising and falling grinding and swaging, I held her tightly, the pleasure she was hitting all my sweet spot, he body moved as if she was on autopilot. A heavy hot breath in my neck she could even move her arm she just laid the unable to control her own body making it as good as possible.

I understood why Matt wanting to fuck so body, the way her inside squirm and pulsing moving and focused on me, I even felt something sucking on my tip, she was like a master control ever single part of her lower half.

"Does it...Feel good?" She finally asked moving along around her arm around me wishing to be a close of humanly possible all way she didn't stop, watching her rolling her hips fucking me was...Indescribable.

"it's...Amazing...fuck Penny."

She smiled before lingering and kissing my lips, I eagerly kissed back finding it so much better now, the moans of her voice calling out, slowly I thrusted up wanting more she wanted it to so desperately wanted more of me.

I couldn't hold out I was already on the edge from earlier with that distant look on my face, my cock pulsing twitching inside her like before I noticed a wild excitement on her face like it was her birthday or something.

"You're going to come right!?" she said thrusting her hips down even fast, "you going to cum inside me, you going to I can feel it, I want to feel it! I want it, I want it, I want to be full of it! Leo filled you personal little slave girl full of you seed mark my insides mark my body as your, yours!" she cried out wildly her lust taking over, her body becoming like a jack hammer pounding even fast slamming my it against the entrance of her womb.

Fuck it was stronger than before stronger than anything, like a volcano ready to fucking blow all inside her...some insane part of me getting excited at the thought of making her mine, my girl, my woman no one else, like an innocent mouse at my feet watching on what I'll do next, that power this feeling it's something I never felt before...I wanted to make her mine...And protect her too.

"Yes! Right inside you pretty little pussy, your mine Penny! No one else! Say it!"

That moment I started cumming groining and laying back losing my mind it was nothing compare to Penny her eye-rolling back her body shaking screaming in orgasmic delight, I was lucky mum was out.

As soon as my hot cum shooting straight inside her, she stared orgasming as her body's responses to mine.

"I'm yours! I can feel you burning like a branding iron inside me! No other man can satisfy me now! I'll only ever have eyes for you master! It feels so good!"

Shaking like she was, she fell and I tightly held her, as I just kept cumming inside her, holding each other as the pleasure over took us, like taking a drug for the first to I found myself addicted...It was insane.

The intimacy, her body, the pleasure I loved it all...And her holding her my rage cock finally stop it's assault, now her pussy gently milked me eager to extend my orgasm for along as possible, she nuzzled on my chest like a kitten as I just relaxed together there going through the motions.

"Holy fuck...That was...Unbelievable."

She nodded kissing my check, "I'm so happy you liked it."

Liked it? I fucking loved it, settling down we just held each other...she refused to let my cock out, wanting her pussy to 'mold' around it perfectly I wasn't complaining, happy to just hold her in my arms, we laid there for honestly an unknown amount of time.

Kissing touching each other it was strangely the most intimate thing I've ever done, she...I mean we both got horny we fucked again...Then rest, laying which each other hearing Penny's heavy breath she straddled me again, moving on top of me, she was getting horny and lucky for her so was I, thank god mum wasn't home...If she found us like this she would-

A sudden knock stopped us in our tracks gazing at the door.

"Leo, Penny I'm back," my mother joyous voice called out, the knob turning slowly, "I've brought refreshments."

"Mum! No!" I shouted.

It was too late and she opened the door with a tray of drinks and snacks.

"I hope you not doing any-"

She froze as she stared at us...We froze as we stared at her, my mother shock face seeing Penny naked on top of me, my cock deep inside her, she stared for exactly 3 seconds before her face turns red.

"Oh my god!"

She slammed the door closed almost spilling the drinks and food.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I had no idea...Leo...Might you and your friend come downstairs once you...F-Finished."

To say me and Penny were embarrassed was quite an understatement quickly pulled me out she held me terrified.

"I-Is she angry with us? She is going to kick me out!"

"Penny, relax don't worry she just embarrassed...Didn't think she would walk in on us...Doing...That," I said with a bitter smile.

"Y-Yeah...But I'm scared Leo...You know I'll have to go home later today and I know they will be waiting."