An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We explained all we could about what her father said about a trench coat and a 'sample' including the girl who they are looking for to help her recover, I said about how Matt had found them down an alley from some strange man, after everything they thanked us and wished us to be safe and live a happy life.

My mum has started work on finding Tiny the mouse, she and a few friends who were better at sewing then mum was helped, and in only a few days she was back looking fresh and new Penny actually cried her eyes out thanking her it was sweet.

Penny's father...Named Hent, and Courtney were charged on a lot of fucking crimes the act of using her daughter as an underage prostitute was the worst one, including that other innocent get who had disappeared probably to find more pills holy those SPG dude finds her, and Courtney was charged as a knowing helping companion giving many, many fucking years in prison, Penny felt nothing for them, they were gone now.

It wasn't all good however, Mylah and Jerome had strangely disappeared, only hearing rumours of something happening to them on the night of the pure blood moon, something attacked Mylah and Jerome or Mylah attacking Jerome, we didn't know which was true but something happened to them and no one knew a thing, I didn't get it and it made me worry we both were for them and hoped they were safe, strangely enough, we had befriended Steven and Yin...we only knew them for a few days so we didn't know much more about them anyway, but they seemed ok.

Dad returned to work a few days later after Penny was back to herself, the two properly meeting and we all even went dinner with Tommy joining us, a family dinner sort of thing. Penny look so happy on that day it was so sweet.

And for us...We're happy...Slowly waking up after a good night rest I felt something down below, a bump in the covers seeing it lower and rise, I move it seeing Penny...sucking on my cock making it extremely slippy and sensitive.

"Morning Dear."

She pulled back with a pop, "morning Darling, how are you?"

"Much better now...Could you?"

She grinned, silently doing it, knowing what I wanted, climbing up slowly showing off her body before straddling me gently and being to rise on top of me.

I had developed an intense fetish for gentle femdom after those wild nights it was so crazy so primal and intense, it wasn't that humiliation stuff...What is why it called gentle femdom, but I really like it when a girl was assertive and...Had...Her way. I was super embarrassed but Penny was happy to indulge me developed one for herself, she enjoyed making me feel good like this.

Watching her ride my cock was like a dream she liked being on top, she did it all with a seductive smile on her face.

Speaking on that she wasn't interested in finding her mother, even with that strange title Madam Seduction she was at least happy to know her name, but her mother was dead to her...i was her family, my family was hers and she would do anything to protect them especially me.

"Fuck I'm gonna."

"Do it darling cum inside me, right now."

Fuck I groaned and held her hips as I came, she leans down and kissed me while it happened after a few minutes of holding and slow fucking she looked to me with a smile.

"So darling what you wanna do today? Game and fuck? fuck and study? go out and fuck? Or just fuck?"

"You little minx...Study and fuck, we do have tests in a month."

"Fine then...But can we cuddle," she asked her beautiful sparkling dark blue eye looking at me.

I smiled remembering how she used to be so skittish and now she healing still with that lingering pain of the past like a scar but like scars they can slowly heal, like mine to my sister, it was still there, It just hurt less.

"Sure," I said as we snuggle closer together.

We just laid there on the soft bed, holding each other, peaceful resting and I wouldn't want anything else...She may act like a lioness but inside she was still my cute little mouse, and me, I will forever be her loyal loving lion ready to protect the love of his life...To think this all happened...From an act of kindness

The End.

MrKnightlyWriter here and. Hi don't have much really to say, I just wanted to write a tragic yet sweet romance story. Simple as that really, I was inspired by a 'nuclear revenge' story on a site I can't say only it starts with R, the story really hit me at how truly tragic it was...it inspired this story. The silly desire to make one similar but with a happier ending...Anyway, keep an eye out on the Lust Pill stuff and...Jerome and Mylah...Hint...Hint.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this as for hints on my next story...It about a grumpy guy and his new sweet yet fishy friend.

1...67891011