An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just nodded shying away again I went back to my game a little guilty I knew she meant well but it just something I can't speak about, over the next ten minutes she got more twitchy, more stressed I noticed but knew it was pointless to ask I knew she would think I was upset with her which I wasn't, she hated anything negative often overthinking and working herself up...I just wish she completely trusted me, I think she still believes I'll get rid of her at any moment but I told her much time I wouldn't, it sad really.

"Can I service you...Leo."

There it is, 'service', after the week of fucking her begging to serve me at random points I slowly started to understand what that word meant.

"Yes, you may...Thank you."

With a smile he sexual switch was flipped lifting her shirt and bra getting naked knowing mother was out she quickly straight and got naked for me, with my paused game I watch her, because...God I loved her body, she leaned forward her waist and hips her breast smile at my reaching she worked at my jeans quickly getting my tracksuit bottom off, didn't need a belt on the weekend quickly pulling both those and my boxer off seeing y slowly harden cock like a viper she stuck at them quickly sucking and blowing me for a few minutes which felt amazing before climbing on top of me hooking her slender arm around me running her wet pussy on me, I shifted forward so she can hook her leg around my back...She didn't like it when she couldn't do that, if I was on top or even like this she just had to hook her arm and legs around me...I guess she's afraid of me leaving her or escaping her the action of it being locked like that have her some comfort I never minded.

"Can I...Leo."

I nodded, "yes,"

With a smile she quickly lifted up and lowed her body onto my cock moaning out I groaned a little that familiar tightness that wet pussy no matter how much sex I have, It will never get stale, more and more she lowered herself forcing my cock to push into her depth pressing against her second entrance, her womb latching on to my cock...Sucking, pulsing...Fuck it was amazing, raw sex was amazing.

She stiffened and just let me there letting herself adjusting and tightened breathing heavily we both kiss for a little bit before she moved to my neck...She was set, our ritual, I was locked deep inside her unable to escape and she was happy...She honestly hated my cock being outside her made her feel empty always wanted that fullness, to be filled, it made her feel safe...She enjoys the feeling of my warm seed inside her again made her feel complete, it was my cock my seed no one else, she was even afraid of it ever emptying for too long...Her words was always innocent yet hot as holy fuck.

She was already moving now, I just sat there letting her take me, do her work my mind wondering. I finally understood, why she was so obsessed with sex.

It was the first positive thing she was ever introduced too.

Even if she didn't want it, it felt good, desperate for any kind of positive attention sex was that answer, the outlet to let out her emotions, she didn't feel embarrassed with sex and blowjobs, it was normal to her, to her sex wasn't just...Sex, it was an expression of affection, bonding, contract two people experiencing the same pleasure together, sex was so much more to her, it was kinda everything to her to serve me was her duty and desire, she wanted me to be happy make amends for something she feels like she did wrong...Which she didn't because she know that good, positive to ensure I wouldn't stay upset with her, however that was what she doesn't get I don't want anything bad to happen to her, I was never upset with her yet.

Sex was just her mind's and body's natural response to calming down.

And the fact I was someone she wanted to have sex with just added to help her calm down over thinking mind, she didn't have any hobbies or anything because she was never given anything to express herself, it was also just getting better at sex, having sex all of it...It's tragic, so now all the time she wishes to have sex or 'serve' me, I didn't mind for I knew it just her wanting to clam down and feel safe or just expressing her love for me, actions spoke louder than words in her mind.

Rising and lowing her hip this was honestly my favourite type of sex, slow and gentle watching her naked body squirm and twitch, moving like an expert dancer, seeing her cute face tremble I was hard, dropping the controller I kissed her, wrapped myself round bring her as close as possible, often time I would keep playing my game as she rode me...But it tended to make me die a lot so a gave up...You try having sex and play a game at the same time.

"Fuck I'm cumming!"

Stiffening herself she started climaxing she always quicker than other girls...Apparently, which just got me closer to mine, as if my body was reacting to her these time were always quick and short, yet no less enjoyable, longer sex was normally at night...Every night we had sex, every morning she blows me or we made love if we have time.

Her whispering moan grew steadily, her hips pounded with mine, faster and fasted urgently trying to make me cum murmuring, whispering her sweet sexy dirty desires into my ear, she suddenly kissed me which always brought me over the edge making me blast inside her, her body orgasming again.

Slowly as we just held each other she nuzzled into my chest holding me.

"I'm sorry...About earlier."

I stroked her head tenderly she loves that, "it fine I know your curious but...it something...I'm...Not brave like you...To simply say it."

She just nodded hugging me closer, "are...You going to the Pure Blood Moon Ball next Saturday?"

Oh, that, I had forgotten that, our principal a serious man who had a strange obsession with the stars, planet, and the moon, hearing of the pure blood moon...Apparently red moon that happened ever 500 years would be happening on Saturday, with such a rare occasion the guy set up a kinda mini prom dance thingy there was even a moon king and moon queen award thingy for the best dancers, something to get us, students, together with a positive event, everyone been talking about it really getting popular even with tests coming up.

"Yes I was thinking of going...With you of course but I didn't know if you could handle it... I know your not a fan of...Social gatherings."

"I want to go!" she suddenly said holding me, "me and you...I...I wanted to show you how much better I've gotten thanks to you," she steeled herself she was nervous but I could tell she was really trying, "I-I've never danced before but I don't care...I just want to be with you," she said as she gently moved and held my hands in hers, "I-I want you to be proud."

I was at that moment but she wouldn't believe me if I told her so I just smile, and kissed her, she blushed when I looked back at her, slowly drowning into her beautiful eyes.

"Ok then...This would be our official first date huh."

"D-Date!" She blushed her insides squeezing me.

"Yeah...We haven't actually had one...The shopping centre didn't count as...Mum came along."

"Ah...Yes...Right...O-Our date," she squirming it's funny she got embarrassed when it was to do with love and boyfriend, girlfriend stuff but not the fact she was naked and had fucked me, she's so cute.

Looking at her seeing her face she put her cloths back on because of mum...She no longer just walk in she just knocked...And knock, god that was so embarrassing.

A few days had past making it a simple Tuesday at lunch, people whizzing by those helping when the plans happening on the 30th the day of the pure blood moon, enjoy a simple lunch Penny made for me and herself, she often did it, looking around seeing the normal pep in the other corner was Mat and his 'girl' they weren't dating but the face she was hanging with him and the other set my hackle off.

"Yo Leo, Penny," spoke a familiar voice.

Penny joined hugging my arm, I just looked up see Jerome and Mylah, the guy with a grin of his face and Mylah just a simple smile.

"Cute little mousey and her lion huh," Mylah teased with a cocky grin.

I chuckled, "yeah."

Jerome sat with his girlfriend Mylah, having dark skin and a love for making music I already knew the guy and though he was a little egotistical for my liking just an annoyance to add with but chatting he was pretty cool if a little annoying but it wasn't that annoying, to be honest just the good amount. he had a passion for music...He liked jazz...I expected him to like rap, but no, all because his father was a musician, a master with the saxophone, he's pretty good with it too...And yes he can do the sax guy we had a laugh about that.

Mylah was a tomboyish girl, with wavy brown hair and dark skin like Jerome but she was a bitch...It the best and nicest way to describe her, it was why no one spoke to her except for a few like us who she could stand, having no shits given attitude she hated bullshitting liars, once you get to know her she actually pretty nice and loyal to her friends. There was something strange about her...If she hated tho kind of jokey people, then what was different about Jerome...Her boyfriend, when I asked she said she like his passion even if he was a little egotistical and a bit of a joker, she couldn't deny she felt something for him, she liked how he didn't care what people thought and was honest to who he was...And he was the one to ask her out trying to be romantic...In his special way, I guess I could understand now...The two was pretty cool to hang out with.

"So how you both?"

I shrugged, "good."

"F-Fine," Penny said extra twitchy, holding on to me...It was getting...Slightly annoying now.

Ok I know how it sounds but...To be honest, I'm getting a little tired of Penny always being so close, it just, she never! Leaves my side the first two weeks it was fine but now at three I just felt tired, she had to be with me had to be near me, had to touch me I understood why and I would never say a thing about it to her but in my mind...It's slowly building, it was no longer my life...It was mine and Penny's, and sometimes like everyone you wanna be alone for a little bit have a breather I never had a girlfriend before I having my own fears, am I good enough? am I making her happy? Sure we have a fuck ton of sex but I wanted something more than just sex, and I couldn't tell her that because she'll work herself up and think I'm leaving her...I didn't know if I was sounding selfish or cruel but I just put up with it she needed to talk to a therapist, get this fear of me abandoned her out her head it like my words as falling on deaf ears...There just no way to show her that I'll never leave her...It was annoying.

"Watching every buzz by like bees...All for some dance huh...You going?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah, I and Penny are."

"Aww...You two gonna dance?" Mylah asked, "it's going to be so cute, is Penny going to be all dressed up?"

She stiffened, "I...Don't have anything like that."

Mylah loved to tease Penny and fawn over her like a little sister like she was the most purest and most innocent thing in the world...She couldn't be more further from the truth but I wouldn't say, but at least she protected Penny when I needed the bathroom, I could tell Penny like her but she was just shy...This is what I wanted for her to make a friend and ever so slowly it was working...Hopefully, they became BFFs or something a girl to connect with...Why the hell was is acting like a dad? I'm her damn boyfriend...Dammit, I am turning like my dad and mum...My mother's like a bear and my father like a lion.

"We can probably find you something...Mum hasn't shut up about it."

"Aww, you trying to be moon king or whatever?"

"Probably not just chilling really."

"Come on man where's your spirit unlike me I am quite an excellent dancer...That crown should be mine bitches."

I chuckled again, "fine then I wish you luck."

After we just chatted for a little while before heading to class with Penny never leaving my side...Again...Honestly it was a little embraced how 'huggy' she was Matt comment a lot about it, believe I was just using her knowing how unpopular she was, to get at sex...It pissed me off.

As our final class dragged on being maths again, talking about the test that was coming up and the dance Matt was next to me his girl hugging his arm affectionately much like how Penny was...She fell asleep on my arm even with the bell going.

"Come on Matt it time for our third date," the cutie giggling girl tried to pull him.

"Just a minute babe, you go off, didn't you say you need the toilets?"

"Oh yeah...Meet you there, see ya."

And like that the unknown girl ran off much like everyone else leaving just me, him and Penny...Sleeping on my arm, he quickly check before giving a smug.

"Such a dumb bitch, honestly" he grumbled getting pissed.

"Sure."

"At least we're dating, only gotten that far...No one knows she wants it to be a secret, and you know what after a third date," he chuckles.

I nodded, "yeah."

"How you working with little miss huger over there," he groaned pointing to a sleeping Penny, "embarrassing man, you a bloke for fuck sake or are you going soft?"

"Fuck you."

He laughed a little shifting through his back a little, "yeah fuck you too man...Hey...We're still mate right?"

Strange thing to ask...Very strange, honestly no we weren't I didn't want to say but why he was asking this now made me surprise.

"Sure, sorry just been busy...Coz of Penny."

He nodded, "oh I got it, I think you could do better but whatever, I have a plan," he whispered leaning in showing me something, it was a pink transparent medical bottle, inside filled with pink pills...My god, "I got these from some weird guy in a trench coat in the alley some really strange stuff, all making these lust pills, they make someone go so unbelievably crazy with lust that they will fuck anything, and they were cheap too, saying it was a 'sample'."

Weird name, I thought, "And what are you gonna do with them?"

He grinned, "quite simple...Once were alone me and here tonight...I'm going give her a fuck ton," he spoke with a now more sadistic smile, "if what he says is true then she'll be all over me slip a few into her drink and she'll be so turned on she won't say no when we fuck."

I just stared in disbelief at the horror...Drugs...Really!

"Dude...drugging is illegal what if she say something?"

He shrugged, "she won't these are apparently extremely addictive, make the body more sensitive so it feels better, she'll be so turned on she'll practically rape me! And when she wants more of those pills she'll know who to come to...and who to make cum, it's perfect! Fucking perfect!" He laughed quietly, "guess you be a lonely virgin after tonight."

He slapped my back and laughed, "if you want some I'll might spare some, to think something to make any girl into your personal fuck toy, your slave," he chuckled again, "well I'll see you later, wish me, luck buddy."

Leaving the room I just look back...And then to Penny still sleeping...I had to do something...Anything to stop that monster, how could anyone be that evil...well Penny father is the same, and what the hell is that guy? Giving such a thing...At that moment I knew my jokey perverted mate Matt was gone...Driven and controlled by his lust he was turning into a monster...I need to tell that girl...Right fucking now.

"Is class over?" Penny asked with a loud yawn.

"Y-Yeah," I looked back disturbed.

She tilted her head, "what wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing," I replied I couldn't tell her something like this, it might make her mind a flip, "I need to do something."

"Oh, also I'll come with you and-"

"Not this time."

Her face well to dread, "w-what."

"Penny trust me I need to do this alone...Go to the entrance and stay there I'll come back In a few minutes...You can do that for me...Right?"

She looked nervous, maybe babying her for so long has had the opposite effect, I was only trying to make her feel safe but now she can't be away from me, fuck this was difficult, she timidly nodded.

"Thanks" I raised up leaving her for the first real-time for awhile she already was looking like she was about to freak out, "I'll just be a minute, trust me."

Again she timidly nodded, with a smile I ran, running after Matt, the girl was going to the bathroom so I'll hear there probably going to the nearest one which was the one near the entrance...Back where I discovered Penny's great secret. Swiftly moving past the crowd passing and leaving the college.

Standing there was a girl bouncing excitedly.

"Hey you," I said quickly not actually knowing her name, Matt always called her babe.

The girl turned with a gentle smile seeing me.

"Oh your one of Matt's friend, he's in the bathroom right now need something from him?"

"No, but...I need to warn you about something...Matt...He not what you think."

She titled her head a little confused and angry, "excuse me?"

"Trust me! He only wants to fuck you he doesn't give a shit about you! So stop dating him he planing to do something really, really fucking bad so just leave him and go to the police."

"T-The police why?"

"Because he has-"

"L-Leo?"

Turning I found Penny standing there in the corridor in disbelief while I spoke with a girl...Fuck...Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Penny! What are you doing here!? I told you to wait by the entrance!"

She shied away, "b-because I wanted to know what was going on...Why are you with her?"

"Because!-"

"Leo?" Matt's voice came in confusion, "what are you doing here buddy?"

"Babe!" she said running to his arm, "he saying bad things about you."

He frowned, "what?"

Fuck...Just...Fuck, everything was turning back to worst.

"He said you're going to do something back and you don't care about me i-is it true?"

He froze then he turned to me...And gave me a single look, a single fucking look that knew I fucked up but know he fucks up too, telling me about the drugs.

"What!? No way babe I could never do anything mean, I said I loved you," he lied turning back to me.

Suddenly Penny was on my side, hugging my arm about to cry that wild look returning, Matt just smile.

"He was just trying to steal you away!" He shouted getting everyone's attention.

"What!?" I shouted.

"He's getting tired of being with Penny, she too plain, unpopular and boring for him and wished he had a girl like mine...I wouldn't lie it came straight from the guy mouth in class!"

Penny and the girl gasped, my girlfriend stared, shaking about to cry turning to me.

"I-Is it true?" Penny asked.

I frowned a little hurt she believe him, "what! No! I said I loved you when have I ever said anything like that before!"

"Of course you won't," the other girl joining in, "I can understand I am beautiful but she's still a lady but you know the saying, guys give love to get sex and girls give sex to get love...You just a dirty player!"

Penny just froze staring a time In disbelief shaking her head, "y-your wrong...H-He love me," she held me tighter, "h-he does."

"Doubt it," the girl said trying to pull Matt along, "I'm glad I have a boyfriend that loves me and doesn't want my body! Come on...I want our date early."

Matt grinned like the Cheshire cat itself tugging her along with that cocky grin, "of course babe, honestly, Leo's such a fucking dick head."

The two moved away walking in the distance toward the entrance I trust moving but Penny stop me, crying.

"Is it true!? Is everything he said trust!"

Looking back and forth racing need to get to the girl warning her outright...That pack I can show them I-

"Leo!" she shouted pulled me harder, "say it isn't true I-"

I heard enough the girl that was among to get raped and penny's demands, in anger I pulled my arm away and she felt to the ground effect my built-up anger from being blame being lead to target and Penny never believing me I just snapped.

1...45678...11