An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gem was just silent unable to respond out of just noting Penny's story probably scaring the woman for life. Penny just looked...Hollow, yet a tiny bit surprised at our reactions, thinking just how bad was her life story...Not sounding so bad in her mind...We were all surprised at how little self-worth and courage she had...Truly a broken girl, Penny still didn't believe she deserved to find and be with me...It heartbreaking honestly.

"I make you a promise Penny...On my badge," he growled his shock and surprise changing to...Rage, an innocent life ruined for long I could almost hear his blood boiling from here, "I will find them, every...Single...Last...One of them, and bring them all to justice, they will be charged for everything...I hope you've said your goodbye because I'm making sure they never taste freedom, ever again."

Tear formed in her eye as Gem joined in.

"W-We will get them...All of them, you don't look like an attention-seeking girl, a few times people came here and lied for there own advantage, a mockery on those who have really gone through hell...Real victims like you...I ensure they be lock too...We both will...You have my trust as an officer of the law, and a woman."

On the verge of crying her eyes out, she only said one thing.

"Please, I don't want them to take away my only thread of happiness, I'm scared of losing it... I'm scared they will come after me."

"They won't, I swear it, Penny they won't hurt you, it's good you with Leo and his family they will look after you."

"I-I know," she whispered snuggling into my arm, "I know."

"We will behind with a manhunt...For your father and your stepsister, bring them in for questioning, and all the men who sexually assaulted you, we will gather all the evidence we can, we'll scrub every single inch of the home for it."

"T-Thank you...U-Under the master bed," she whispered, "it's where daddy's secret stash of videos are...he liked to record my time with his...Friends."

The woman gasped looking to him with a firm nod, getting up.

"We will, we will head for the location quickly before he can destroy the evident...If he and your step sister ran...Do you have any idea of where they might go?"

She shook her head, "no...When they went on holiday, they locked me in the basement and gave me food and water so I wouldn't die...He always kept me alive and barely healthy...Because he knew death would be my only escape."

He slammed his fist into the metal table in rage scared the life out of Penny making her crying out and hold me.

"I've hard enough, lieutenant Gem, grab the car I'll tell the men and women in blue about a manhunt for incest, paedophile who abuses and sells his own daughter to men, that will get them riled up...We will find them and make them pay for their crimes."

She nodded getting up, "of course sir, I'll mark the name of the men before so we don't forget."

"Good job," he said she quickly left he turned again to Penny, crossing his arm, "head home and stay there, keep safe and Leo...Protect her with your life...And make her very happy."

I nodded, agreeing on the same thing, "Good, now get going things are about to liven up around here...Take care, Miss Candle, I hope your able to move on from this trauma and see a better future."

She just nodded thanking him again, we both quickly left, as did we but...She was really twitching, jumping at any sound or any moment holding painfully onto me her nails digging into my arm.

"Penny, It's ok uncle Tommy will settle this and I trust that Gem lady."

"I-I know b-but what if he comes after m-me," she spoke her eye turning wild and feral, "he will he know where I am he would have thought this he coming after my right now I know it!" Gasping onto my arm her legs going weak I quickly held her slowly about to pass out from dread, she looked trust into my eyes fear slowly consuming her, "do-do you need serve master," She whispered.

"W-What?" I spoke shocked, "Penny this isn't the place or time to-"

"I know you like it today and yesterday...I can do it right now, on this very floor In front of everyone I know you like it, let you little slut give it to you please," She whispered again.

Fuck she was having a mental break down why the talk of sex right now? I could see she didn't want to go on I looked around in a panic trying to find somewhere, anywhere seeing the men toilets, it was risky but I needed to calm her down the only way I knew how.

"Fine, quickly come with me."

As if a flip had been switched in her brain she followed obediently hurrying into the guy bathing finding no one in there I pulled her into the corners stall, seeing it open looking back she was already taking off her clothes, in a panic, I pull her in sat her on the toilet she gave me a wild excited smile.

"Silly master, you the one that needs to sit here, what are you-"

"Hush Penny...I'm doing this for you."

She quickly tilted her head dread coming to her face, "no this is for you...I'm serving you, you don't have to-"

I spread her leg seeing her dripping pussy, she wasn't wearing any panties...Definitely needed to get her some, she yelped when I parted her lips with my finger, her face was red her breathing panting, she quickly opened up her hoodie, her magnificent breast spilling out again laying back on the toilet...Not the best place for this but I needed to snap her out of this mental break down.

"You going to be a very, very quiet penny, we will get in a lot of trouble if we are caught."

"I-Is this a punishment game?"

"Punishment game? What do you-"

"Or does master like it risky, like making me feel good and embrace seeing the cute look on my face desperately trying to hide it in," she smiled that wild slightly creepy smile returning, "I understand master, I'll give you a good show, I do have hints of masochism in me...I can be any type of girl you want."

I didn't reply I wasn't doing this for my pleasure it was for her...Might as well get this over with. Leaning forward I dragged my tongue on her soaking lip making her yelp, I stopped and looked up at her seeing her give me an adorable embarrassed look her hand covering her mouth with her sleeves trying to hold it in.

Charming, going back I wasn't that experienced in pleasure a girl, again only having porn to use and a little from last night, I pleasure Penny, every moan ever tiny yelp made me want to tease her more...I never got why exhibitionist did this kinda thing but I can see it now, the risky her flushed face Penny trying desperately trying to contain herself...She was definitely a pervert...Like me in some way this was all new and exciting.

Her juice flowed out like a river lunged forward shoving my slick tongue into her pussy I could no longer see her the skirt blocking my view yet I knew it was feeling good for her all the tiny sound she made, it was madding.

"L-Leo...I-I'm about to c-cum."

My tongue danced across her I never knew it would feel good to pleasure a girl I can see why Penny liked pleasuring me, going straight for her clit she seised up her hand on my hair gentle trying to get me to go fast rougher, I did, her thighs locked up as she stared coming a long drown out yelp escape her sweet lips...Once she was down she just laid there breathing heavily.

I pulled back seeing that look on her face, "there...Feeling b-better," I said my hard erection pressing painfully against my jeans the use look she was giving me I wanted to fuck her...Bad.

"Y-Yes...It was amazing, but what about you?" she said her foot no pressing on my cock, "take me...Please, fuck me right In this dirty police station toilets," she spread her leg inviting me, "please...Fuck your cute little needy girlfriend."

I snapped, she somehow knew how to rile me up, the word 'girlfriend' being the trigger...Like she was mine and no one else, I couldn't hold back working my belt she looked on excitedly, pulling down my jeans and boxer she waited eagerly for it biting her lip her am out wishing us to become one again...Never knew I would be fucking a girl In a police station.

Shifting closer seeing myself over her, she looks so cute so small, her leg hooks around my back, crossing trying to pull me in. My arms wrapping around her body using the toilet for support, she used a hand to aim my shaft pointing it right at her entrance, with a single look for us both we knew we were ready...I thrust hard into her.

The girl cried out but I quickly covered her mouth, "Penny we need to be quiet."

She nodded, moving her hips back and forth trying to push my full length in, I indulged her, thrusted getting as deep as possible her leg still lock her voice she barely able to contain herself, she was tight, tighter than normal, was she really a masochist? And an exhibitionist in this matter.

"You see the boss earlier? He looked like he was about to flip."

Both us froze as we stared back hearing male voices.

"Yeah, something must have really riled up his feather, leaving the building in such a rush with the sexy lieutenant, huh."

"That our boss."

The two unknown men chuckled to them as suddenly she got tighter, an embarrassed look on her face, the way she was trying to holding me...Moving her hips again, I guess she is a masochist and an exhibitionist.

"Penny...S-Slow down," I whispered.

"But you stopped," she said in the most innocent way I've ever heard, "it doesn't feel good when you stop, so I'll move for you and make sure you feels good."

Not even caring for the risk, her insides tighten suddenly, tempting me to move and fuck her I couldn't handle it and slowly I start thrusting into her, slow and gentle, making sure she was quiet, her inside lovely wrapped tightly around me, my cock dragging back and forth, god it's felt amazing.

A hard pound made her yelp.

"Hey did you hear that?"

We both turn back to the door peeking through the side seeing the two...Still peeing.

"What?" The other asked.

Penny didn't stop moving making frowns are but she looked, Mischievous.

"Like a girl...Moaning?"

"Shut up Bill, damn pervert, we're in the men's bathroom."

"It could happen Harrold, dumb old man."

Penny's leg started shaking her body excited with a grin on her lustful face, trying to hold back my own moan, she was loving every second of this, she suddenly grabbed my neck and pulled me in to kiss her, her tongue slipped in I always loved kissing her, I slowly started fucking her again our kissing keeping her, somewhat quiet.

With the guy talk and their footstep the two officers left leaving just me and her in this bathroom...if she wanted to be punished, then so fucking be it.

Pulling back I posted myself better grabbing her hip I was going to pound her, and an exciting wild smile formed on her face.

"Are you going to punish me, master?" I whispered lustfully.

I grinned, "yeah...Naughty girl like you need to be punished...The best way you'll learn, now stay quiet."

I slammed as hard I could into her eye almost bulge out biting her arm to just stay silence her half naked body all for me to see it was quite a sexy site seeing her just wear her large hoodie, it fit her perfectly with her midnight hair and dark blue eye looking at me desperately, good I fucking loved her so damn cute.

I didn't fuck her hard but I was enough her breasts to sway, ever time I thrusted I no longer care I was in the bathroom I just what to see more of her cute expressions trying to handle the pleasure seeing her resolve crumbling slowly turning in a yelping moaning mess, fuck I was getting close and from the sounds she made she was too, my cock twitching madly inside her...she noticed.

"Please, cum inside your naughty dirty girlfriend, deep inside me!"

With a wild smile I just continued slowly getting close and closer slowly leaning down more barely able to hold back Penny beautiful body cursing making her tiny under me she quickly rushed and kissed me slapping her leg into my making me thrust right into there locking her leg making it impossible for me to escape her...It made me cum.

Pointed down like arrow my cum shot straight into the deepest parts of her pussy, filling her womb to the brim, we were both turned on as hell, she quickly started orgasming, her eye-rolling to the back of her head again, thrusting a few more time to get it all in there, her inside wrapping tightly milking me just like before like all the time before it was always amazing, my heart beating just as fast as hers, both falling onto the toilet my body on top of hers.

We laid there as my cock pumped more and more cum inside her, at every shot a mini orgasmed shook through her body, the look of pure delight on her sweet face...She was a very happy girl At that moment.

"Penny...You ok?"

She snapped back to life that lustful look was gone, her normal self returning she looked around embarrassed at little at where we fucked but was content.

"Y-Yeah, sorry about...What happened."

"It's fine babe, we both felt good no harm and we didn't get caught."

"No, we didn't I'm still nervous about father and step sister."

"Don't be Penny, what they did...Boils my blood, it would boil anyone blood...Your a sweet and kind girl that been cruelly and unfairly abuse for so long, you need help...And I want to help."

With a tender innocent smile on her face she hugged me tightly I felt the droplets of tiny tear on my cheeks.

"Thank you...I love you."

I smiled hugging her, "love you too."

Holding her I knew this would be hard, it would take a very long time to get that trauma out of her, for her to move on, but I was determined to help her determined to heal her broken spirit and if it meant making love to her a hundred time then so be it, I wouldn't complain.

###

A week as past since the police station, right now myself and Penny were in my room sitting on my small yet bounce chair playing on the PS4 a nice relaxing game of...Doom Eternal.

Penny was straddling me, in new cute clothing just hugging me, snuggling into my chest like a kitten just resting being close, she often did this, just sitting there occasionally kissing my lips or neck being affectionate it was adorable. Wearing a cute pink T-shirt and a skirt, fresh and new, she looked better healthier and much happier her hair was straight and silky soft, she always did her own hair so going to the hairdresser did freak her out a little.

Fixed up her old hoodie which she was pretty attached too and even getting a new one...another dark blue one...I got one to match, she liked it. All this was on last Sunday when me and mum dragged her to the local shopping centre out of town, for new clothing and personal things to make her feel more welcomed, like a toothbrush and clothes.

She had only been to a few shopping centres in her whole life, used just to carry stuff she was at first wary, but soon opened up to it we didn't mind buying stuff she so innocently asked for, mum was still affected by her story and wanted to spoil her like her own daughter...It was cute and I got to see her in some new clothing.

Even...Well, we kinda fucked in one of the changing rooms...Almost getting caught but that excited lust on her face was too hard to resist, after it all Penny was happy...Yet guilt who didn't believe she deserved any of this, I quickly calm her down...Not through sex this time.

Clouds loomed over thundering and raining when it happened something funny happened, five girls with golden hair screamed and latched onto this one grumpy guy...Everyone saw it and it was actually pretty funny, he quickly calmed them and hurried them off into another store...God those girls were cute, across on the other side by a cinema noticing an exotic dark-skinned woman, beautiful and quite stunning with...What I guess her boyfriend and his little sister...I knew they were a couple...It like a sixth sense in my mind, seeing I was in a relationship too, she was quite stunning feeling glad for the guy he wasn't that attractive just...Average like me so I was happy for him, also I was happy with my cute Penny.

As we moved luckily and strangely the rain suddenly stopped using this advantage we quickly headed home relaxing really. College was quite eventful, with our creepy teacher getting arrested and later fired for...Personal reasons rumours started spreading of what, no one really took notice or cared we became a couple...Well but Matt still trying to get the girl having no luck...Good.

Nothing much else happened we made some new friends, Jerome and Mylah, two people who were pretty chill and nice to hang with.

Originally coming over at lunch having nowhere else to go Penny almost freaked but with me there she managed it, they was pretty nice they didn't feel fake like Matt and his mates did slowly I started leaving that circle of assholes for these guys the four of us becoming friend and just chilling, Penny was, of course, nervous especially of Jerome seeing as he was another guy, but slowly she came around to them, I wanted her to have more friend show her that not everyone what bad.

However, she wouldn't budge, Mylah calling our relationship cute, like a tease and bitch but nothing ever malicious but I can understand why penny was being so twitchy.

Her father and Courtney still haven't been found.

As if disappearing into thin air there was still a manhunt for them.

Tommy raided there house heading for the secret spot Penny told him about finding it nearby in a blacken burnt bin the evidence destroyed, he said they might be able to salvage it but the fact he burnt it meant that Penny was right, even a week later no one had heard from the two, Courtney no longer came to college her lackeys wondering where she went trying to pick on Penny but I didn't let it happen.

So stressed as hell we fuck...A fucking lot we fucked...Just as we already did when she was stressed...She wasn't kidding about those pills. She was always on me wanting me to 'service' me when mum left to go shopping or out to relax with a friend we fuck everywhere, kitchen, living room, bathroom, while showering or even bathing, mostly in the bedroom...Never the spare...I didn't like that room. we couldn't keep our hand off each like rabbits in heat, her sexual drive was unfucking believable, I got better at sex fast, I like to say it was her who always wanted me but honestly, it was both of us...With us being like rabbits in heat...We just wanted more.

Penny started grinding herself she didn't wear panties when we were at home together...Alone, she was getting stressed again, horny she looked up at me nervous about something, I quickly noticed seeing as she never left my side...Never.

"I-I wanted to ask you something."

"Go on?" I was pausing my game.

She before had no interest in gaming, but being my girlfriend she got pretty interesting seeing as I loved it, teaching her the classics, she enjoyed platformers and co-op games becoming gaming buddies it was nice and she was pretty good at them, a fast learner.

"I-I want to ask about the girl...And your fear of the spare room."

I frowned, which made her stiffen in fear, "Penny...I've told you about it...It something very, very private, I know everything that happened between us but...I'm not ready to talk about it," I said in the kindest way possible.

She asked many times about it even my mother but we always bushed it off...No one was really ready to tell her about it, it haunted the family, my family especially me.

"But why?" she pouted, "I told you everything about me, my fears my past why can you tell me this one thing? You know I only care and wouldn't think anything less if it was something bad...You all welcomed me in and-"

"Penny," I sharply spoke a little too loud for my liking making the girl yelp, a little pissed off I know she told me everything but I'm not her, I'm different, bring it up would just hurt me more then it would help, "please I will tell you when I'm ready, it an extremely sensitive subject for me...I needed therapy for years because of it so please Penny...Just drop it."

1...34567...11