An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enquired me about some 'repay blowjobs' again because I was her friend which I refused trying to teach her that she didn't need to do those, luckily and also unluckily she stopped saying about it.

Over the new few days we got closer she no longer nervous around me still shy but we got used to each other, she often stayed by my side all day which I didn't mind except when she had different classes, I also learned a tiny bit more about her behaviour hint that it was something to do with her father and sister who she doesn't talk about, she enjoys reading only romance stories, and she enjoyed being outside, I also noticed she enjoyed doing anything that delayed her from coming home which made me worried.

I noticed one-day Courtney was picking on her with her friends messing with her bag and laughing at her, they quickly disappear and I came to Penny's aid after, helping her she said she often picked on her which annoyed me and told her to go to the teacher she refused but I told her I could go with her if she did, she was hesitant about it but I slowly got her to do it...if I went when her, the teacher was nice and said she would deal with it.

We were walking to our next class English, it was a special today as we were watching a film the projector was to in the middle as we sat in the back the film was Macbeth, it was ok, Penny was in a happy mood.

"What you happy about?" I asked.

"I stuck up to her Leo, she's a bully and I've never done anything like that because I was too scared to do it."

"Well if she ever messes with you again you know what to do, you should do what you want more, it's a good way to build confidence."

"Yeah...It's also thanks to you," she turns smiling softly to me.

It's been four days since we became friends making today Thursday, nothing much happened during that time...Well we did have a new student. An Asian girl call Yin she was cute but...Weird I wasn't interested and I could tell Penny was got a tiny bit jealous and scared I would leave her. I had been noticing Penny giving me longing looks the same looks that girl who likes Matt gives I couldn't tell but I think she likes me, I didn't know how to feel I never had a girl like me before I liked Penny but I don't know if I like her like that, maybe in time but I felt...Something for her.

Speaking of Matt he was still seducing that girl he had asked her to be his girlfriend but she refused but he was persistent, on the few time we chatted alone he says he been getting annoyed and wants to do something about it, but what that is I don't know, I felt a gentle hand shaking my should I look to see Penny looking at me.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah," she stared at me in the darkroom everyone's eye was on the film while mine and hers were on each other.

She blushed conflicted with something, she closes her eye and grabs her hand down to my crotch rubbing it I panic.

"P-Penny what are you doing!" I whisper.

"I-I want to thank you please I know you told me I shouldn't do this but I want to and not with anyone else just you."

"N-No we're in class right now."

She frowns, that's the first time I saw her frown and she slowly got off her chair, moving down below the desk, the thing with the whole desk was you could not see under them as the view was blocked, she crawled between my legs working at my belt with a newfound determination, I look around and found no one, everyone was down at the bottom, it was the best view.

"P-Penny not now."

"You said to do what I wanted more often...And I am."

She succeeded in opened up my jeans, moving my boxers my cock flew out under the desk remembering the pleasure from before, that amazing pleasure, she had a lustful smile as I grew hard.

"Thank you, Leo," was all she said kissing my member a quick kiss before putting it in her mouth.

I watched her as she expertly worked me in and out of her cute mouth it was so hot and it felt amazing....Just like last time

"Leo! Watch the film!"

I look up in a panic and found my teacher staring at me, "s-sorry," I said hoping she wouldn't see, Penny.

She lucky didn't, Penny still worked my cock as I watched the film, she used her tongue to lick my shaft every time a spike of pure pleasure though my body, reaching a hand down I gently stroked her head encouraging her.

Sitting there with my friend sucking on my dick under the desk in class, it was turning me on this felt different from last time she was a lot slower letting the pleasure build up taking her time as if enjoying it the delight she was giving me and the effect it had on me, glancing down I noticed her hand was down her skirt probably rubbing her clit franticly.

I was getting closer, I patted Penny head in working but she doesn't listen she just suck and jerks me off faster using her tongue to get me over the edge, trying not to moan in class I bite my arm trying to conceal my voice, Penny then deep throats me her tight hole squeezing my tip I explode blasting my cum into her throat, I hear her quite moaning as she most likely climaxes too.

I look down breathing heavily seeing her she looked up at me smiling, opening her mouth revealing my cum but a moment later she closes swallowing it all, opening it again I see it completely empty, it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

Penny slipped my cock back into my boxers as I got sorted, my legs feeling like jelly honestly I had been hoping to get another one of Penny's legendary blowjobs...I always said no, but a tiny part of me always said yes, she snuck back into her seat unnoticed while I tried to recover, I side glanced her and watch her blushing fiercely smiling shyly to herself.

"That was risky but thanks."

"No problem," she said when an innocent smile, "that's what friend do for each other right?"

"W-Well not to that level, stuff like that is...Intimate, just be careful next time alright," I whisper to her.

She looked a little saddened but nods, this strange behaviour is now worrying me, I don't understand why she wasn't embarrassed about something like this, then my mind wonder back 'how was she so good?' could it be possible she just a shy slut? I don't know and I don't know how I felt about it too.

Penny notices my conflicted state and gently reaches over, "Y-You ok?" She said worriedly.

"I'm fine Penny," I said giving a fake smile.

She saw through it in an instant, "It's because of what I did, I-I'll stop that...I-It just I'm a weird girl I-I never had a friend and I don't know how to just...I don't know, express m-myself I always hideaway never speaking to anyone so I'm sorry please don't leave me," she whispered scared.

I wrapped an arm around her bring her close to me, I don't know why but I did it felt right, she wrapped herself around my arm like a baby monkey.

"I won't leave you, Penny, I promised," I said strangely protective.

Promises were important in my family we always upheld them but the strange feeling I felt back on Monday, every time she close to me following me or it just the two of us chatting to reach out, her cute honest smile those old thoughts about her disappeared. She's not a slut there's just something wrong with her and I needed, wanted to help her because...Because...I think I like, like her more then just friends.

Tears formed in her beautiful eyes, "T-Thank you."

The rest of the day went on thinking much happened she stayed closer to me than before as she would normally follow me a few steps away now she was almost pressed up like a shadow, I didn't mind I saw it as one of her cute quirks and I did have a thing for her now, we left for home saying our goodbyes like normal tomorrow was Friday it would have been a week since we met and I might make plans to hang out with her on Saturday but little did I know tomorrow everything was going to change.

###

Friday morning I saw Penny waiting for me outside I rushed over she was nervous about something asking she said she worried about what we did yesterday with Courtney, I told her everything would be fine, but it still made her antsy.

The day went on nothing interesting happened really except we didn't see Courtney anywhere no one had which I found good but it strangely made Penny more worried, I kept thinking about how I felt about Penny wonder if I should confess, I know she likes me and I liked her so I should do it right? Well honestly I'm nervous this was all new to me, all the girls I flirting and charming it was all fun but a relationship it a lot of responsibility.

Penny's a sensitive girl she might be better with someone else who knows more about her type of problem but I don't want her with anyone else, she trusts me I'm her real friend I wouldn't use her or blackmail her while if other found out about her little 'repayment detail' then they could twist her, breaking her more then she was now.

Hours pasted, Penny noticing my conflicted state and ask multiple time about it to which I always reply with 'I'm fine buddy', we were let out much later than usual because an asshole decided to fuck around and make the whole class suffer for it (why do teacher do this evil shit!?), everyone rushed out leaving everyone in the dust while I and Penny took our time, I had made a decision that I would confess to her now, but on the more private roof.

I...honestly was close to freaking out I had never confessed to a girl before...or even had those feelings for a girl...for personal reasons but I wanted too...A relationship might help her she deserved to be happy...we might even help each other...The only problem was that I needed the toilet badly.

"Hey, Penny...There's something important we need to talk about with you." I said.

Her face turns to fear, "I-Is it bad?"

"I don't know we will talk about it on the roof but I just need the toilets, then we can go."

She nods holding onto her bag tightly, walking down the strangely empty bright hallway, Penny couldn't stop worrying I felt bad for her, quickly finding some bathroom I tell Penny to wait outside, I rush in going as fast as possible.

Penny stood outside shifting unable to calm down, suddenly a voice shouted through the hallway.

"There you are, you little bitch!"

Penny spun in a panic, a rage-filled Courtney came stormy over to her, Penny tried backing away but she didn't want to leave me so she stood her ground, but unfortunately, Courtney forcibly pushes poor Penny too the hard ground, a loud yelp could be heard her hood falling reliving her face.

"You're the little slut that ratted me out right!? Don't lie to me."

Penny cowering on the floor no one was around they already left she looked up in fear.

"Y-Yes I did."

"You bitch," she grabbed her hair tightly pulling it up she yelled in pain, "you made me miss practice! Cheerleading is my life you worthless thing."

Courtney with rage in her eyes raised a fist while still holding Penny's hair, "you need to learn your place, no one fucks with me, especially someone as pathetic as you."

I heard a familiar scream, I charge through the door and saw Penny on the floor her face covered in fear it the first time I saw her face and hair, it was flowing and long, the colour of midnight, dark blue like her eyes, she screamed while Courtney grabbed her hair with a fist ready to strike.

I got angry very fucking angry, I charged over and grabbed her wrist, Courtney turn to me with that disgusted look on her face, while Penny looks up seeing me saving her.

"Let her go!" he shouted in her face.

She struggles Courtney pulled on her hair making the girl scream again, looking down I see Penny without her hoodie a first for me she looked cuter then I thought but no time for that, I grabbed her wrist twisting it, my self-defence lesson my mother and father taught me were kicking it, Courtney released Penny quickly like a mouse crawling away from her, Courtney struggle trying to headbutt me but I throw her to the ground.

I rush to Penny aid as she cries into my arms, Courtney gets up, I get up too, Penny hides behind me as we stare at her.

"The fuck are you doing asshole, this doesn't involve you."

"It does when you're hurting my friend."

Courtney looked surprised and then smirks, "Really? You're the one I've noticed hanging around Penny, but are you two really friends?"

I look to Penny holding onto my jacket I turn back to Courtney, "Yeah."

Courtney had a sadistic look in her eye, "So the 'need to repay you' has nothing to do with it."

I froze she couldn't possibly, "How do you know about that?"

She stared laughing it was dropping in pure sadistic enjoyment with a haunting smile aim right at us.

"Ha! Who did you think put it in her head in the first place," she grins crossing her arms, "There's also something you might want to know."

Penny immediately panicked, "N-No! Please don't tell him!"

I slowly turned her seeing the fearful look on his face.

"Tell me what?"

Penny moves away from me towards the wall fear, dread, agony was all I saw as her body trembled like a leaf.

Courtney continued to smile cruelly, loving every moment of this, "She not as pure are you think Leo, she a little slut that sells her body to older men and let them cum deep inside her worthless pussy."

I look to Penny shocked, she meets mine crying, "n-no their father's friends, I don't want to he makes me!"

"He didn't make you last night."

I look towards her, horror fills me troubled by Penny she more broken and twisted then I thought, am I just someone for her to use...I-I don't know but something bothers me.

"Courtney...How do you know all this?"

She looks annoyed at me but sighs, "guess the jig is up then, might be hard to believe but," she walks over to Penny she just stood lifeless as Courtney wraps an arm over her shoulder forcibly bring her closer face to face next to each other, "we're sisters."

My eye widen, "S-Sisters!"

"Well half-sisters, it disgusted that I'm related to her."

"W-Why? Why bully your own half-sister!?"

"Why! Because everything is her fault, all our family problem is because of her! If she was dead then we would be happy! Living a good life! But I think daddy wants to keep her, she is a good slut for sucking and fucking, certainly eats pussy well," Courtney says grinning Penny continued to cry unable to look into my eyes.

This was more worst then I could imagine some sick twisted nightmare being revealed in front of me, Penny being in an incest relationship with her father and half-sister using her for their sexual desires.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because no one will believe you, it's too crazy to even believe anyway and I feel it would be wrong to have her lead you on like this, lying to you," she said in a mocking way grinning, looked at my expression, "Now I'm done," she throws Penny over to me I caught her stumbling she cries into my chest as Courtney continues to smile.

"I'm going home, and you better come home Penny your in a lot of fucking trouble," she said turning laughing a little as she walked away.

The world was silent around us only the quiet sobbing of a girl could be heard, she looked up at me still crying, she about to speak but I grab her hand pulling her towards the college entrance.

"L-Leo w-where are we."

"Home," I responded.

"H-Home?"

"My home...I don't want you anywhere near that twisted place, we need to talk."

Penny was silent during the whole way, the day was still bright in June but it had rained a little, I still held onto Penny as she came closer holding onto my arm, all my feels everything that was revealed to me all the twisted thing she had done made me think one thing about Penny.

She was a victim.

It explained everything, her sexual behaviour, the need to repay people for their kindness, everything. Poor penny was a victim of abuse or something more twisted than that, it did change how I felt about her, I don't know how but the damage has been done however I would and wanted to stay the supportive friend, arriving home, Penny looked at it starstruck, placing a key in we both enter, she looks around and a familiar voice called out.

"Hey your finally home," shouted my mum, Penny tensed up.

Out came my mother already for going out she saw me but also saw an unfamiliar face hiding behind me she smiled, "Leo who's your friend?"

"This is Penny," I turned to her, "Penny this is my mum."

"Hello sweetheart," she reaches out a hand to shake.

Penny nervously brought a hand out, shaking hers, "h-hi."

"Wow she a cutie," my mum teased, "I need to run out for a few things so don't you too have too much fun here."

"Don't worry we won't," I said coldly.

My mother noticed the tension, clearly, something was wrong and it maybe was best she left she gave me a seriously worried look before hurrying to the door.

"I'll...See you later then," she said leaving, making it only me and Penny in an empty home.

Releasing Penny's hand she stood there lost and in fear.

"You want a drink?" I ask.

She shakes her head, the last time I saw her this nervous was Monday the day we met, motioning, her to follow she did silently when you entered there was a door at the end of the hallway this lead to the living room and to the left was a kitchen and dining room. Right lead to some stairs curving up leading to a small open hallway, to the left was two-door leading to a spare room and the other lead to my room, to the right was my parent's room with another door leading to a bathroom, we had a downstairs bathroom too.

Entering my room, I closed the door my room was large but not compared to my parents, on the wall was a small chest of draws with a TV resting on top, next was a pello armchair (armchair with no back legs) that could be easily moved in front, a wardrobe and a storage unit, I mostly place knick-knacks there, by the wall was the window and my large queen-sized bed, it also had carpet floorings like the rest of the house but the bathroom and kitchen.

Penny looked around, I sat down on the floor next to the bed, Penny nervously sat down next to me her knees hugged against her chest, sitting there in silence I wondered what she thought. I guess she was wondering what I was thinking, the silence was daunting but yet peaceful clearing the frantic minds of both individuals.

"Was it all true?" I ask first

She hesitated, just standing there watching me as if I was fear itself she looked her head down refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Y-Yes everything my half-sister said," she responded.

We sat in silence again for only a moment, "Why didn't you tell me."

"I was scared, scared of all the things I've done, I didn't want you to see me as-"

"Not that! The abuse, the sexual abuse that Courtney said rings in my head over and over 'all our family problem is because of her! If she was dead then we would be happy a better life' how could you keep silent to that why didn't you call the police tell a teacher or even me."

She froze surprise, "I was scared of the confession, scare of what happened If I did! What people would think of me...What you might have thought of me."

"You're a victim Penny, you need help and I plan to help you."

She stares at me her eye filled with tears, I look at hers.

"We are friends, after all, I don't care what you have done or what had happened, I...Won't let them hurt you again."

Tear now fully formed in her eye as she came to me crying into my chest hugging me I hug her tightly, I knew her darkest secret and refuse to see her any other way than my friend.

"I love you, Leo."

My heart skips a beat my eye widen as I look at her wet face, her sparkling eyes looking into mine.

"Your the most kindest person I have ever met! No one ever gave me the time of day no one ever saw me more than just some worthless lonely girl, i-it may have only been a week but this feeling, this feeling when I'm with you is so clear to me," she looks up at me, "love Leo, I'm in love with you and it scares me but it also makes me happy beyond imagination."