An Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry you can always try in the next five hundred years," I chuckled.

"Ha ha joker," he said before chuckling a little, his goofy smile returning.

Mylah just watched us with a tender smile on her face...yet a strange sadness in them I didn't get it, but she looked to Jerome quickly lightening up her mood and her sadness fading. she looks tired or flushed or something coming over the girl making her lean into Jerome.

"Woah babe you ok? Holy shit your freezing."

She looked scared suddenly breathing heavily something coming over her she quickly snapped to Jerome.

"I-I'm Fine...Mind if we go home?"

"Oh yeah of course...it already 9:30."

We froze, quickly I check my phone seeing it, we freaked.

"Fuck! My mum gonna kills us, we promise to get to her at 9!"

"Shit you both get going this was a fun night really," Jerome said.

"Yeah...your good people, I'm actually glad we met," Mylah said...With a real smile, shocking.

I and Penny smiled, "I think we can both say the same thing, look after her hotshot."

"T-Take care Mylah, I hope you feel better soon."

She just smiled and nodded, "thanks, take care love birds."

Quickly getting up both rushing out...But as they left I...I swear for a single split second I saw a hint of red in Mylah's eyes, it made me shiver.

"Come on Penny let's get home."

She quickly nodded with that cute little smile on her face we quickly made out way out heading back home.

The area outside the college and the straight was dark yet lit with a creepy aura of red, in the sky the moon had risen, and it really was pure blood red, it was giant, looming down over everything we both were walking no need to rush really I would take the blame for the event.

"Holy shit...So that's the pure blood moon."

"Y-Yeah."

On our rush home Penny had slowed down to a halt just look up at the moon I soon joined her seeing the magnificent thing...The pure blood moon...Once every five hundred years...Magical

"I'm happy I have this moment," she said.

"What?"

"Tonight...This moment right here, It's wonderful, I just feel so...Happy."

I smiled holding her hand, "Yeah I feel happy to...We really need to dance again it was quite fun."

She turned back with a sweet tender smile, "yeah...We should really ge-"

Then she froze as dread came over her face staring behind me.

"Penny?" I asked.

"F-Father."

"What?"

Suddenly behind Penny, I saw Courtney running with a wild evil look in her eye emerging from the bushes before I could react a rag was placed over my mouth I panicked and straight seeing hints of brown and grey hair.

"Your the fucker that take Penny away," spoke a voice behind me, "you shouldn't of mess in our family, kid."

I freaked, seeing Courtney put a smaller rag over Penny, I couldn't fight back with my strength slowly fading, the last thing I saw was Penny...The same thing happening to her.

###

Darkness clouded my vision, as I slowly game too I heard voices ones

I didn't know.

"Wakey, wakey boyfriend."

"W-What?"

The hard slam came to my face a parting me to my senses

"Wake up!"

I panicked when I came to sitting strapped in by leather to an armchair I struggled quickly looking where I was, the room was well lit with a door in the far right corner and on the right side was a long wall table on it was stuck, like dildo and sexy toys, my phone and...A small tube of pink pills.

"Oh finally he awake," completed another voice looking back over my shoulder seeing Courtney a massive hare frown on her face.

"Now to take the other," spoke the man in front of me.

He was large and chubby with a tried almost ugly overgrown face hollow brown eye looked wild, shifting to our looks and something next to me, I didn't dare to look but I had to, finding Penny, sleeping her body still wearing the dress strapped to a table her hand and leg bound...And spread open like an eagle her panties gone.

"Penny!" I shouted at her turning to her father, "why are you doing this! Who are you!?"

He back handed me it stung like hell seeing some thick golden ring around his chubby fingers.

"Shut up you bastard this is all your fault you know," he growled moving over to Penny.

She stirred before slowly opening her eye staring up at her father, fear consumed the girl as she struggled, her eye looked around at where she was seeming very familiar to her...Then she quickly noticed me and Courtney.

"Leo!"

"Penny!"

A hard slap came from Courtney.

"Shut up!"

"No! Please leave him out, Father!"

The man chuckled a little enjoying his own daughter torment.

"Penny," he spoke his voice lifeless and dark, "you all have been very, very bad and you need to be punished!"

He said moving back to me giving a hard punch to my face, Penny screamed at him to stop tears already in her eye, he gripping my face.

"Especially you! Do you know what it been like for me and my special daughter!" He shouted, "running from the police like rats on the streets!"

"Yeah!" Courtney shouted, slapping my head, shake her hand from the pain.

"It been fucking hell, all of it," he left to go to Penny but my phone started going off.

Penny's dad just grunted and moved over and ended the call before returning to her.

"And you...You know never to go against your father's law, his word is above all child, you trust some random man over your own family?" he shouted grabbing her hair, "unforgivable."

She cowers there staring up at the man, slowly her face shifts harder in fear yet anger.

"He's more family than you ever have!"

"What!" he shouted generally surprised by her fighting back.

"He loves me! Unlike you who never did! Your obsession with my mother! All of this is your fault you-"

He slapped her hard to silence her, I roared out in anger but Courtney hit me again...But with a hammer that hurt like hell vision getting dizzy.

"You have quite the mouth there, but It was only ever good for sucking cock!"

That got me alert seeing him moving to the desk...My phone going off again.

"Damn your parent are persistent," he grumbled, ending the call again.

He then moved to the pills the small pink one looking very familiar.

"Now then, with the police on us, me and my daughter live is ruined...So we want something," he growled then chuckling, "we can't kill you because they will find the body and it would make it harder to lay low, It was simply going to be a kidnapping but Penny was never alone so we couldn't...Until tonight...Both of you just stand there like idiots," he growled staring at my face, "And so now we are here for revenge, one you'll both will never fucking forget," revealing the pills shaking them, dread on my face seeing it, "I got these pink pill from a nice man in a trench coat down an alleyway...Mysterious sure but he saw our plight and let us have a 'sample' This very bottle, to think a pill that made makes a girl go fucking crazy with lust...And even get them addicted...Has no effect on guys but we've been making very good use of it."

"We've been hiding in this random bitch's home, we tested the drug on this random redhead and forced her to take it," Courtney said with a sadistic enjoyment in her eyes, "we only gave her one and in a few minutes straight she as wet as a whore...Clawing at daddy's pants and ended up fucking him, she started getting addicted the second time we gave her the drug...We then came up with a plan."

her father nodded, "we been too kind on Penny too merciful and this is how she repays us, horrible so, we'll turn her into our personal little disobedient slut."

"No!" we both screamed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Why do this to your own daughter! To an innocent woman, If you hated Penny so much then just leave her with us, we care about her, I love her...Why can't you leave us alone."

"Because of her, I lost everything!" He roared slamming his first into my head, "I was once a noble, then in a time of weakness I indulge in a slut a whore, a prostitute...then 10 months later the woman and the baby came asking for a better life! She left the child and ran leaving me with an angry wife, who divorced me, my family who disowned me and two children to look after...Courtney's own mother didn't want her."

The girl herself look sad wondering how long it been since she had seen her mother...but I didn't care she turned into a bitch.

"Since then we beg, stole, and borrowed, it was all Penny's fault for being born."

Penny herself looked away sorrowful, Courtney moved with hatred in her eyes grabbing penny's hair, she didn't fight back.

"It not her fault!" I shouted in rage, "it never been her fault she didn't choose to be born, it was you! not that woman, it's all your fault! Your the one that cheated you're the one that got her pregnant and now you just blaming her instead of yourself...You've ruined her life enough...Just leave her alone."

He just stared frowning the man look tiered and dead, he loomed over me staring there just I wasn't afraid, I was more scared for Penny then me, this was just a big baby that blame everyone but himself.

"No...This is your fault too, making her go to the police, taking her away from me...Now I'll make you watch the consequences, you nosy little git!"

He punched me hard, and kept doing it his eyes filled with such rage and hatred, I heard Penny scream for him to stop but he didn't, beaten back and blue it hurt like hell close to passing out his knuckles stained red.

"I want to make sure you're awake for this, when I show your...Girlfriend who a real man is," he grinned, a haunting one.

He started undoing the cap, struggling I knew what he was about to do, Penny saw too struggling.

"No! Not that!" I shouted.

"The bottle says only 1 to 2 pills per session, but...It won't hurt to have a few more, the more pills the more effective right?"

"Of course...W-We never tested it," Courtney said with a hint of fear.

"It could be dangerous!"

He shrugged having about 7 little pink pills in his hand, Penny and myself staring terrified.

"Don't worry Penny once they are in you I'll completely forget about all your trouble...You'll finally be my good little slut."

Suddenly the phone rang again, The man roared in rage grabbing the thing and smashing it to the ground the device falling to piece.

"Fucking phone!" he growled before turning to Penny, "now open up sweetly."

Courtney had gored her mouth open she sighed and her dead stuff the pills into her mouth it was a nightmare watching her struggle, Country had a bottle putting water down her throat, in about a minute...She had taken the lust pills.

She coughs trying get the stuff out but failing I just stared in horror as her body started shaking her eyes rolling to the back of her head her pussy gushing.

"Holy shit they are effective!" Courtney shouted.

Penny, with a wild feral look was staring right at me, Penny was gone replaced with some crazy lustful version of her she fought against the retrain trying to get out while fighting back her urges.

"I think she ready daddy...Enjoy the show, Leo!"

It only took one sound to almost break me.

The sound of the old man zippier, fishing out his cock it was horrifying thick and pulsing lei ka mad man he was excited, Penny could smell it staring to it hungrily.

"Get the camera sweetheart, I had to burn my last collection so I want to make a new one."

She nodded heading off grabbing a tripod and camera...Oh, fuck no. I struggled in the restraints as did Penny wildly like an animal, he punches me in the face to stop it, moving back to Penny with his cock.

"Come on Penny...I know you want it...just asked."

She growled, "no."

He frowned, "beg for it! Beg for forgiveness and my cock," he shouted using his finger teasing his own daughter.

She swarming under the pills, I couldn't imagine what her sensitive body was going through, I fought on, ready to break my own wrist to save her...he started rubbing her again.

"Come on I know you want it to beg for it beg for me, you whore!"

Courtney started recording, a wicked grin on her face before stopped slowly turning around to the back door.

Penny struggling and screamed in anger staring at her father, then me.

"No! My body belongs to Leo!" she screamed as loud as possible, "my soul, my heart my body my everything belongs to him! No matter how many times you rape me no matter how many pills you shove down my throat I'll never stop fighting to get back to him! he gave me a reason to live! he showed me what it means to feel and be alive! He's the love of my life! The only man I will ever want!" she shouted wildly at her father, Her fear gone, shouting with such resolve I have never heard before, "And one day, I'll be his future wife...And the mother of his children."

We all froze at those words, my cheek painfully turning red when I heard those words...W-Wife, s-she wanted that? That thought of her...Being my wife. It was strangely comforting during the pain...Thinking her belly swelling and full with my kids...Our kids, it was so strange but...Slowly made me cry.

"P-Penny."

He snapped, his chubby hands chocking her.

"I won't let it happened! Why aren't the pills working! You stupid fucking cunt!"

She chocked making me scream out begging him to stop.

"Dad...I think I heard something," Courtney said.

He didn't listen chocking his own daughter who only stared back at him frowning at look staring down no longer afraid with just made him angrier.

"Dad Stop!" Courtney shouted pulling him away.

He turned fiercely his hands leaving her throat, Penny gave a heavy breath, "what is it!?"

"There someone upstairs!"

Suddenly there was a loud sound, banging on the front door, Penny's father dropped the pills to the floor grabbing Courtney's hammer.

"It impossible! No one saw us! The doors are lock! How can someone be-"

The doors crashed open making Courtney screamed hiding behind my chair, dust and wood covered the area blocking out view like smoke, a large figure emerged

My eyes suddenly widen when I saw him.

He was tall more over 6ft, a heavily muscular man wearing a black T-shirt and jeans in his hand was a phone, his face was hard manly it had few scars from previous battles with hair like mine I instantly knew the figure...Yet found it impossible...How was he here?

"DAD!" I screamed.

"Dad!?" Penny's father spoke.

"Leo!" he shouted back, coming into the nightmare scene before him, "what happening," he growled.

I broke pouring my heart out tear falling down my face, "please! Save us...We were kidnapped by my girlfriend's father! He drugged her and is planning to rape her and to her away from me," screamed struggling in my prison.

"Dad...Please...Help me," I cried.

His face fell to darkness a formed, angrier then I had ever seen him before, the last time he ever saw me cry...Look this broken was the day my sister died. He stared at the chubby man...Pure burning hatred in his eyes.

"You," he growled his hands...Fists shaking unable to contain the scorching rage inside him, "you dare kidnap my son!" he roared stomping over, "I've heard of you, the one that abused and used his own daughter...When I heard my son had gotten a girlfriend, he was so happy," he spoke, Penny herself looking at the man gasping, "and now you hurt him, hurt your own daughter...You threaten to snuff out the very thing that's finally made my son so happy...I'll fucking kill you!"

He charged like wild animal, a true lion, for that was his nickname in the ring...The Lion!

Penny's father tried to strike back with the hammer but he was too slow griping his wrist...Twisting it...A loud snapped echo through the basement, then screaming taking the hammer he threw it to the ground away from he, he was on his knee tending to his limp wrist looking up.

"You monster!" he screamed trying to punch him again.

But he was fast, too quick grabbing the other and snapping that one too before he could he cry out he punched the man In the face and started beating him, it was savage, brutal everyone just watched as he let loose, fuelled by his race, his hatred this very angry he used again professional fighters after my sister died and now on this evil, evil man.

Blood dripping on his fist the man was a broken whizzing mess form what it saw it didn't even look like a face. Dropping to the ground trying to crawl away he smashes his foot own on his...A terrifying sound echoing.

"Daddy!" Courtney shout coming out with the dropped hammer.

He backhands her hard in the face making it and her fall and smash to the ground.

And like that he towered over the two evil people...Victorious, breathing heavily trying to contain himself.

"Dad!"

My voice like a light snapped him from his daze and he rushed over undoing my bindings.

"Son! Are you ok? Oh, you face, your still pretty I promise."

I couldn't help crying and laughing at the same time, even In this moment, he stayed strong, I was dizzy but moved from him to Penny seeing her fighting her restraints, I finally releasing her...She lunged at me, hugging and kiss me hard.

"Leo! I was so scared! I got so angry when they hurt you!" she shouted crying, I cried too hugging her.

My father just stood there letting us have our moment before seeing the pink bottle holding it in his hand.

"I've seen this nasty stuff...Disgusting," he spoke.

Penny's leg was weak from the pill, there still having there effect buts looked at him terrifying, that's the moment he stared regretting his savage attack looking to her.

"You must be Penny...I've heard a lot about you from Leo's mother," he spoke putting a hand on his chest, "I had hope we could of met in a happier occasion but, my name is Titus, and I'm Leo father, It's nice to meet the girl that stole his heart," he laughed a little bit at the awkward situation.

She just nodded probably never meeting a real caring father before, but the fact he just saves us made her less scared...Just hot...Her whole body felt hot.

"I-It nice to meet you, S-Sir."

"Please call me Titus."

"Dad!? How are you here! I thought you were at a tournament! And how to did you find us?"

"Well err, I made them give me a break...A few days to come by and visit my son and his new girlfriend, Karen really wanted me to meet her so it was going to be a surprise when you got back from the dance...but then you ended up late and you didn't take back our calls...We...Put a tracker In your phone."

"O-Oh," I said.

"It was just to protect you...After your sister we-"

"It's fine, let us get out of here," I said looking down at the crumbling mumbling man.

"I've already called Tommy he's on his-"

"You bastard!"

All of us turned seeing Courtney her face ruined and bleeding yet filled with anger.

"All of this, all this is unfair! Non of this...non of this would of happen if It wasn't for you Leo," she growled at me, "you're a bastard! A pathetic baby that needs your own dad to save the day, your just an asshole, a baby a useless! pitiful a piece of-"

"Say one more fucking word," penny voice shouted storming away from me and past my dad, we both stared as she grabbed her step-sister's baggy shirt.

She looked terrified...Courtney was staring up at Penny, the shy girl she once was, now this.

"I will not let you speak about him! You piece of fucking shit!" she shouted punching her in the face, in rage she grabbing her hair making her look up at her, "you are nothing compared to him, you're the baby! You're the pathetic one...If I ever see your face again or see you hurt my man I'll ruin that perfect fucking face of yous until only a deranged dirty dad could ever love!"

She growled at the end before knocking that bitch out, myself and dad just slowly turned to each other staring, surprised by the same thing...He gave me a thumbs up and a wide grin. I was shocked to think this mousey girl was my Penny, now she was lioness bearing her fangs, she stormed back over to me grabbed my dirty suit and kissing me hard, uncaring my own dad and her dad was watching.