All Comments on 'An Adventurer's Education Ch. 02'

by KomradeErotika

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EdGuy1EdGuy110 months ago

I adore this pair, i can't get enough of their adventures and their unique mother-daughter relationship. I do hope Sammy learns how to get better company so she doesn't depend on her mother all the time, even tho i love the incest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay. Honest thoughts. I think this is oretty good. What's here is nice and decent. But it really feels like the story just cut out right when it was about to get really fucking good. The best shit happened off screen. And it leaves me with a dissatisfied feeling. The first chapter was a bit like that too, with the Goblin King X Sammy scene being cut out. I hope the next installments are better about it. And if not, then well, maybe inprove upon the next ones? If nothing else, it is a flaw that can be fixed.

KomradeErotikaKomradeErotika9 months agoAuthor

I get that criticism. When I originally wrote this I set a challenge for myself to keep each chapter under 5000 words, so each chapter is a little truncated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKomradeErotika@KomradeErotika
These stories came to me in dreams Maximalist porn for the people In my works you'll find: - Enthusiastic sex - Teens and MILFs enjoying each other - Incest (especially girl on girl) - Lots of fun fluids - Anatomically improbable penetrations - Futanari - Huge cocks - Squi...