An Adventurer's Education Ch. 05

Story Info
A little trouble with Lizardmen.
2k words
4.52
4.6k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy's boots scuffed quietly on the stone floor of the cave. It was a dark, dank passageway, illuminated only by the faint green glow of the bug jar on her belt. They were doing their very best to be quiet, and she could feel more than hear her companion at her back. Of course, Teng was one of the sneakiest people Sammy knew. The slender, golden skinned rogue from the Southern Isles could walk over a pile of dry leaves and barely make a whisper. Sammy only wished that Teng's sister, Peng, could have joined them. It was too bad that the sorceress had come down with the flu right before this expedition. They could have used some magical back-up.

And Sammy would have certainly found a use for Peng's talented tongue. Teng was an outstanding lover, and Sammy had spent the last three nights in camp with her, using tongues, fingers, and mouths to work orgasm after orgasm from each other. But when you got both sisters together, something amazing happened. Sammy was getting wet from the memory of the last time both girls fucked her, Peng's tongue buried in her ass while Teng fisted her cunt. The two of them had used her so well, and for so long, that it was hard to walk the next day.

The faint, almost imperceptible, flicker of a fire ahead caught her eye, jerking Sammy from her reverie. She held up a hand to stop Teng and dropped into a crouch. The fat plug in her ass shifted a bit, making her breath catch. Sammy quickly reached under her skirt and pressed on the wide base, making sure the thick metal plug was securely seated. Ever since her mother had been gifted a magical cock by an elven witch, Sammy had become nearly addicted to having her ass stretched and filled to the max. When Marianna wasn't inside of her, she had a plug in. It had become a piece of her core kit, and Sammy had it enchanted to match. With her plug in she was immune to fire, poison, and ice spells. Plus it felt great and made her cum buckets when she pulled it out.

"That must be them," Teng whispered into her ear. "Only two of the bastards as far as I can tell from the tracks. We can take them, fucking lizards."

The lizardmen raiding parties that came out of the Eastern Jungle were seasonal, like the monsoon, or allergies. When spring arrived, the lizardmen would come, looking for breeding stock. They had no females of their own, and had to kidnap women from the civilized lands to bear their young. Human, elf, orc, or any other advanced race, it didn't matter to them. No one knew what happened to the unfortunate souls that were taken back in the breeding caravans every year. None of them ever came back. Rumors said they were either eaten after they gave birth, or that all the women were living in unimaginable splendor and pleasure in the secret lizard cities.

The border forts along the jungle did their best to stop the incursions, but every year some got through. This particular party was deeper into the kingdom than any had managed in decades. The army was stretched too thin to contain it, and lizardmen were roaming about everywhere. Nearly every town and village in the kingdom was missing wives and daughters. The king had paid the Adventurers Guild a handsome fee for their assistance, and skilled monster hunters like Sammy and Teng were spread out through the land hunting the lizardmen down.

Sammy nodded in agreement with Teng. They could take two lizardmen easily. And if somehow there were more than two, they could retreat and alert the Guild. She reached into her belt pouch and pulled out a vial of antidote. The guild had distributed the potion to all its members for the spring campaign. When aroused, which was most of the time, lizardmen exuded a potent pheromone mix that made women go wild with lust. It just made men sleepy. To top if all off, lizardmen semen was incredibly addictive. The antidote was a necessity. Sammy downed it in a gulp.

Teng was lifting her own vial to her lips when a shape arose out of the shadows and tossed her against the cave wall. Sammy turned, trying to draw her sword, when she was struck. Everything went black.

Sammy woke up on her belly an unknown amount of time later. The heat from the lizardmen's fire was warming up her naked flank. She must have been deeper in the cave, where they had made their camp.

It was hard to tell, given the two thick cocks obscuring her vision.

Lizardmen kept their double dicks in an armored sheath until they were aroused. And judging by the state of these two cocks, precum dripping in thick strings from their blunt tips, this lizardman was very aroused. She moaned at the sight. And at the very pleasurable sensations coming from her ass. The lizardman was crouched over her, his fingers locked on the base of her buttplug, and he was pumping it in and out of her asshole. Sammy could feel a warm pool of her own nectar around her hips. She must have climaxed at least a few times while she was unconscious.

A small part of her mind quickly took stock of her situation. She was stripped, her weapons and gear missing. The lizardman was big and muscular, and in a very dominant position. But her mind was clear, the antidote having the desired effect. She was horny, it was impossible not to be with the skillful way the lizardman was fucking her ass, but not in the mindbreaking way that she would associate with pheromone poisoning. Sammy could get through this, but she was going to have to bide her time until she had an advantage.

She might as well lean into the current situation.

She reached out for one of the thick cocks in front of her, stretching her neck out for a taste of him. Lizardman pre was warm and spicy, and it made her mouth tingle just a little. Delicious. He was nice and thick too, enough that she had to open wide to take him in. Sammy was an extremely skilled cocksucker, though, and a fat cock was no match for her abilities. The lizardman muttered something in its beastial language that sounded like approval to her, so she kept going at him. His hips thrust roughly forward as she swallowed him up, battering open the entrance to her throat. Sammy moaned as he stretched her out. There truly was nothing better than getting face-fucked by a huge cock. The lizardman's free cock rubbed against her face, smearing precum across her cheek, and then got tangled up in her hair. She let her throat open up around him, and a symphony of splutters and gags rang out into the cave. Strings of mixed pre and spit hung from her chin, spilling past her lips as the sloppy throat fuck continued.

A throat as talented as Sammy's could only be fucked for so long before the obvious occurred. The lizardman growled out another approving rumble and thrust deep into her throat. His cock swelled, stretching her out even more. His thick seed was burning hot as it spurted into her belly. The lizardman's other cock was shooting ropes of liquid lust across her back. Then he pulled the plug from Sammy's ass with a wet pop. Her hips jerked involuntarily as she came, adding her own girl cum to the party.

When he was finally finished, the lizardman pulled out of Sammy's throat, depositing one last mouthful of cum onto her tongue. He pulled her upright and turned her towards the fire, just in time to see a second lizardman spray cum all over Teng's tits. She was on her back, one reptilian cock buried in her throat, the other gripped tightly in both of her slender hands.

"No, nononono," Teng pleaded as the lizardman pulled out of her mouth. "Please, I need more. Give me more." Her hands were at her tits, rubbing lizardman cum into her skin.

"Shit," Sammy whispered. Teng hadn't had time to take her antidote. She must have been completely in thrall to the lizardman's pheromones and cum by now. Sammy didn't have the time to even begin to formulate a plan before she was thrown face down on top of Teng. She instinctively leaned in and began flicking her tongue across Teng's clit, with the other woman returning the favor. The two of them had spent too many nights together for them to even think of doing anything else.

But she wasn't allowed to focus on Teng for very long. A scaly hand grabbed her hair, pulling her head up just in time to accept a thrusting cock in her mouth. His second shaft was pushing into Teng's dripping cunt at the same time. She felt a thick crown spreading her own lips open, and heard Teng's delighted moan as her throat was filled. The lizardmen used them together, taking their holes with brutal thrusts that left both women quaking in orgasm. They came, and came again, Sammy's nectar pouring out of her abused cunt to nearly drown Teng. The golden skinned woman gagged and coughed, but kept sucking cock for all she was worth. When the lizardmen came this time they thrust deep into the women, and Sammy saw stars as she was choked by cock. She knew her voice would be raspy for days after this.

And the fucking continued, the lizardmen's lust unslaked.

Sammy took both of them at once, two cocks in each hole as Teng knelt below her and whined piteously for even a drop of cum.

They were fucked side by side, lips locked as both asshole and cunt were flooded with cum.

Sammy was face fucked again and again, one cock always down her throat, the other pushed between her breasts to leave a thick coat of cum on her belly.

At some point, she passed out. When she awoke, Sammy found that she had been set aside. Her gear and armor was near her in a neat pile. She looked over to see Teng sandwiched between the two lizardmen.

"Yes! By all the gods, yes!" Teng moaned. The lizardman in her ass pulled out his cocks, and a waterfall of cum poured from her gaping ring. "Give me your cum! Gods, give me your children! Breed me!" The lizardman in Teng's cunt had thick ropes of cum dangling from his balls, her womb packed with so much seed that the excess was spilling out of her. That didn't stop the lizardman from grunting and pumping another load into Teng. The other lizardman pulled Teng back until she was horizontal and thrust one of his cocks down her throat. She gurgled happily and grabbed his free cock with both hands, jerking him off as she was spit-roasted.

Part of Sammy contemplated joining back in for a moment. Another part thought about grabbing up her sword and striking both of the lizardmen down. But no, neither was a good idea. She felt a little twinge in her belly, and Sammy had fucked enough pheromone laden beasts to know what that meant. Her antidote was wearing off. She needed to get out while she still could, and come back with reinforcements. Sammy quickly gathered up her things and made for the exit.

She looked back one last time. Teng was on her knees in front of the lizardmen, tongue out, hands cupping her modest breasts to receive their seed. All four cocks were shooting thick rope after thick rope over her golden skin, and Teng was moaning happily as she was showered in cum.

Sammy just shook her head and turned to go. She hoped that they could rescue Teng. Peng was going to be pissed when she found out what had happened.