An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His member throbbed in his hands, his ballsack tightening at the same time. Letting out a quaking groan, John thrust into his fist - aided by Christie's constant pistons - his other hand tearing at the slime-riddled cushions, his head whipping back and forth. Though he was sure she could see that he was about to cum, she didn't let up for even a second; if anything she fucked him harder like she was trying to push the sperm out of his balls through his ass. And it was working! Launching into his orgasm, semen flew out of his pink tip and landed on his dick-distended belly, adding to the progeny his wife had previously sprayed all over him.

"Yes! Cum for me John!" Christie encouraged him, her focus changing to his spraying member, "Cum like the slut you are! Let me see you shoot your load! Do it for me!"

Christie ogled her husband as he climaxed purely from how good she made him feel with her cock; he wasn't able to muster a rebuttal, his moans only growing in volume and rapidity in response. She was just too far away to grab his shaft and help him so she rutted against him faster instead, picking up her pace, reaching a furious rate of back and forth slamming. Leering at his orgasm from start to finish, she licked her lips, wishing his load was inside of her instead of being wasted like it was. Oh well, there would be time for that later!

Readjusting her grip on John's thighs, she brought them up so that his feet were nudged against her mountainous traps, now able to hunch forward slightly, growing nearer and nearer to him. Shoveling further inches that were steadily becoming feet of cock into his bruised backdoor, Christie's gravid, taut scrotum began to bounce against the couch in front of her, breaking the furniture even more than it probably already was! But she didn't care - all she wanted was to cum inside of her husband to see his stomach inflate with her swimmers and make him pass out from pleasure! Something she was amazing at, if she had to say so herself.

His insides clutched her member like it never wanted it to leave, constantly clamping down on her shaft, pulling her cock in deeper all on its own. She wasn't sure if John knew that he was even doing it, but she appreciated it nonetheless! Her massive serpent scraped through his inner walls with each thrust, digging out the pre caking his depths only to spray much more into him at the same time; by now the outline of her third leg was disappearing under his slowly forming cum-gut, the quantity of sperm she drizzled into his bowels voluminous enough to bloat him all on its own! But it was nothing but a drop in the ocean for what was to come, the loads she unleashed into her husband always the most massive she managed to expel.

"A-Am I-"

John attempted to speak but a howl echoing from his throat interrupted him.

"What's that baby?"

It took several seconds for him to try and talk again.

"Am I..." His head managed to lift to look at his wife, "Am I better than the, the girls you fucked in college?"

Christie almost stopped dead in her tracks from the out-of-nowhere question.

"Of course!" She yelled back at him, almost angrily, "You're the best fuck of my life! I don't want- no, I don't need to fuck anyone else when I have you, John! I would take back all of the sex I had in my life if it meant only having you instead! Don't ever fucking question how much I love fucking you! How much I love you!"

John gurgled happily, his head falling to its original position.

"You're mine! The only person that matters to me! I can't believe you would even ask that!"

Enraged by her husband's questioning of her devotion to him - though she knew somewhere deep down that he didn't mean it in that way - Christie ramped up her fervent fucking. Like she was being spurred on by her anger she suddenly reamed her cock a full, fresh extra foot into his asshole, practically leaping across the couch to do so; she snarled as she witnessed the imprint of her member shoot up to his neck, punching at the beginnings of his throat from the inside. Sometimes she wished she wasn't so damn thick so she could get her extremity all the way through him - if that was even possible!

Now with just about half of her terrifying length sheathed into John's body, she hunched over him so she was smothering his figure with her own. Still rampaging her ridiculous endowment in and out of him, she took her hands off his thighs and grabbed his face, jerking his head up so he was looking right at her; well, so he was nearly looking right at her! John's eyes were rolling around in their sockets, unable to focus on anything for more than a few seconds. Lord it made her so happy to see the effects her cock had on him! Though he was scarcely cognizant of what was going on, Christie kissed him anyway, slipping her tongue into his mouth, their lips squishing together in a passionate embrace.

Her body jerked wildly on top of his as she kissed her barely-present lover. She didn't halt her constant hammering of John's depths as she dominated a second part of him, his organs wrapping around more and more of her colossal bitch breaker; Christie could feel her skin-gloved member sliding against her torso with each thrust she made into her husband, along with the unique sensation of her viscous pre bloating his abdomen. Making out with him for minute after minute, she only pulled away when she had to take a breath, allowing her to see the stupid, elated expression on John's face.

It was time to get serious!

"Hold on baby, I'm gonna really turn you inside out now!"

Sitting back on her heels, Christie planted her palms on John's hips and squeezed them, bruises in the shape of her meaty fingers sure to form once they were finished. She shoveled her cock into him until it reached the same depths as before and the swell of her shaft and glans were present below his neck again. Angling her hips, she poked her member upward so it was pointed at the ceiling; this lifted John's entire body as well, the skin on his torso following her oversized organ. Christie took a deep breath, shimmied her hips, and then drove her meaty hammer forward without pulling any out first.

Rocketing skyward, Christie's cock jutted into air, bringing John's chest-flesh with it; in this new position she was able to fuck him freely and not have to worry about unintentionally harming him. Like she was picking up right where she'd left off, she went to work rampaging her brutal bludgeon in and out of him, her hips picking up the same superhuman, blur-like speed they'd reached previously. Christie was able to maintain this pace like it was the easiest thing for her to do, her years and thousands of previous partners making the sexual-motion as natural as breathing to her. There were plenty of benefits to being so experienced!

As she battered and bruised John's internals, his dick hardened again, taking on a painful red appearance as it bounced and thwacked off of his futanari-fuck-stick-distended stomach, priming itself for another orgasm; with every ounce of strength sapped from his body, John's arms limply flailed at his sides, splashing the rising level of virile muck Christie had left on the couch around. Similarly, his legs swayed against Christie's shoulders, only stopped from flopping by her intense musculature keeping them in place. His head dangled above the couch, his expression lacking awareness of anything happening around or to him.

Christie let out an appreciative moan as John came again, his load coming out in long ropes that nearly reached his own face from the strength of his climax. Like it always did, this just made her fuck him with renewed fury - there wasn't anything much better than knowing how much pleasure she brought her husband! The member-molded tent in his skin reached higher and higher above him, Christie forcing more of her monstrosity into his ass, her bloated shaft pummeling through his depths, remodeling his insides in the shape of itself, spurting quarts of seed all the while.

"Fuck yeah you take me so well, John!" Christie threw her head back as she bucked into him, her eyes closed so the cum still dripping from the ceiling didn't fall into them, "You're the fucking best, baby. I don't want to ever fuck anyone else! It's all for you - I'm all for you!"

Their bodies partially collided together in the few places that they met, only the power of Christie's unrelenting pistons stopping them from sticking together. Sheets of semen fell from their figures, shaken off by their constant bucking, messing the couch and floor even more than it already was. When a part of Christie did strike John - usually her thighs or balls hitting the underside of his legs - it created a wet, thudding sound that echoed through the living room, one that combined with the splashing of her seed beneath them to create a lurid raucous; if she hadn't fucked like half of the neighborhood, their neighbors probably would have thought someone was being butchered in their home!

Slowly but surely, Christie was nearing her apex. She could feel the familiar bubbling in her balls, the gurgling reverberating from them growing louder and louder, their sperm-production inflating them to the degree that they were wider than her own massive torso. If she wasn't so used to hauling them around and fucking with them in the way, they would have been an annoyance! Instead, she was able to relish in their audible announcement of her coming climax, emboldened by the knowledge she was going to be seeing John in one of her favorite appearances: covered and insanely swollen with her unforgiving load!

Panting from the exertion of fucking her husband for so long and roughly, Christie put her all into the last few minutes she knew she had left before she exploded inside of him. Her head turned to look at where the thick, tremendous terror she called her cock spread and gaped his asshole, focusing on that part of him before she came. It was red and swollen from being battered so viciously, and some of his smooth canal left his rear whenever she yanked her hips back, sucking on her shaft like a pair of lips; she made sure to never actually prolapse his ass, fearful that that might be too much for him!

She moaned as the mighty arteries lacing her member yanked on his pulverized rim, each snag just bringing her more pleasure. Her cock was coated in her own pre, hidden beneath a layer of pearly goo, further piles of semen falling off of it; John's ass looked positively sloppy, scarcely any of its scarlet-hue visible beneath cum crusted onto it. His firm, lower cheeks wobbled and compressed around her member, clutching her ramrod tightly, not letting her monolithic, throbbing column out of its grip for even a moment. He was so good to her, the perfect cocksleeve for her dick - even if he didn't know it!

Finally, Christie had reached her limits.

"Here it comes! Be a good boy and take my fucking load! Let it fill you up until it comes out of your mouth! Fuck!"

Looking from John's annihilated asshole to the spearing of his torso-flesh, Christie let out a gasp as her sack tightened and her cock gained even more steely-hardness, growing a few, extra inches. Her urethra swelled to make space for the gallons of cum that would soon race up its length, fattening until it was nearly as wide as the rest of her shaft. Muscles tightening, she couldn't help but flex all of them, gigantic hills and slabs of muscle bulging out across her figure; they veined-up as well, the blue-and-purple tubes appearing and stretching against her skin. Now fully prepared to orgasm, Christie gave several, last ruts into her husband, forcing every last section of cock she could through him.

With a particularly feminine cry, Christie came. Her lips pursed and her eyes teared up, her body quivering down to her curled-toes as the start of her load unleashed itself into her husband; she was hardly even able to glance in his direction as he was immediately inflated, orgasm-induced ecstasy numbing her mind. When she did manage to catch a glimpse she moaned loudly at the sight of John's stomach deforming due to her devastating dousing of dense dick deluge, his belly ballooning. She'd seen it many times before, but it never faltered in making her arousal skyrocket!

She shook against him as her cock pumped out ludicrous quantities of cum directly into her husband's bowels. Before her eyes his stomach expanded more and more, overtaking the outline of her member in mere seconds, surpassing what would be equivalent to appearing pregnant just as quickly. Her salacious, slimy sperm sprayed tirelessly, her streams unbroken, melting into each other so that it felt like she was pissing seed - and all of it went straight into John! Some of her tremendous load managed to slip out of his worn-out asshole and gush onto the couch, but the vast majority of it stayed inside of him. At least for now!

Though she couldn't see John's face, hidden as it was behind his the engorging enormity that was his midsection, she knew there was a singular inevitably when she unloaded inside of him. Eventually, her cum would shoot out of his mouth, her orgasms so voluminous and lengthy it would be forced to evacuate out of him through the one orifice it could. She didn't hear the sound of it occurring, and she was momentarily distracted by her husband's third penetrative climax anyway, his cock now only managing a few pitiful dribbles of semen before finally going soft.

Oh, there it was!

Right on time a geyser of semen rocketed from John's lips; this she could see, the eruption of her virile progeny shooting straight up into the air. Even with her cum departing from another one of his holes, the rising size of his stomach didn't diminish, the excess expulsion scarcely making a dent in his liquid growth. And Christie wasn't close to finishing by a long shot! She still had quite a bit of sperm left in her balls, needing continuous minutes just to feel close to satiated! Sadly, Christie knew that she wouldn't be able to unleash the entirety of her torrent into her partner, and began the arduous process of pulling out of his ass.

With every inch of cock she removed from John's backdoor, a massive outpouring of semen followed. A flood of cum gushed from his gaping ass, spilling onto the couch and Christie's legs and scrotum, practically steaming from its burning hot temperature. Through the full duration of her exit from John's body, her member didn't stop blowing him up from the inside, his stomach beyond obese, nearly concerning it had enlarged so much; she knew, however, that he could take it, and that his bodily limits were far from reached. Christie had to step off the couch to completely remove herself from her husband, her inflated glans giving a last yank on his ruined rim before it popped into the semen-warmed air.

It took her a moment to steady herself, her body wavering back and forth weakly before she managed to get a grip - in more ways than one! Her hands went straight to her shaft to jerk it over John's semen-deformed figure; immediately she painted his outside to mirror his insides, spraying him down with the rest of her viscous climax. Cum launched from her giant glans onto his body, most of it aimed at his expanded stomach, covering it along with the rest of him. Christie grunted and moaned as she thrust into her own fists, pushing out salvo after creamy salvo of sticky semen onto her life partner, saturating him in her unholy ambrosia.

"Oh yeah baby, take my load. Get drenched in my fucking cum!"

John didn't have much choice in the matter!

Completely passed out as he was, he was left to lie there limply and do as his wife said; he'd lost consciousness long before she ventilated her gallons of semen into him, pleasure cracking his mind until the rest of his body gave up trying to stay awake. He still moaned when he could, Christie's gut-distending volume of seed continuing to launch from his lips and splash back down onto his face, aiding her in encasing him in her cum. There was no part of him that understood what was happening on anything more than the most primal, basic of levels.

Beams of ball brew bombarded John's body, basting him and his bulbous, bountiful belly under layers of futa juice. Christie swung her cock around, lashing her husband with whips of seed; even when her cum didn't come out in long, massive streams, the ropes it shot instead were taller than even she was! She quickly covered the section of the living room they were in, leaving nothing unburdened by her countless salvos of progeny, plastering her vicinity in the striking image of her virility. Down by her ankles her gravid globes quaked as they injected their slimy concoction into her cock, knocking together like a pair of wrecking balls.

Over and over and over again - and again after that - Christie hosed John down. She'd covered him head to toe many times by now, countless layers of cock cream creating a coagulated case around his figure. Trying not to tire from the sapping-nature of her orgasm, Christie steeled herself, pumping out as much of the rest of her load as she could, grunting and flexing her member in an attempt to force the remaining flood of syrup out of it, losing track of how long she'd been cumming for. It wasn't always a blessing to have such monumental, intense climaxes!

More minutes passed before her gooey explosion even started to die down.

Though she was technically still cumming, Christie was ready to move on. Stretching her arms and legs first, she sighed wearily before turning her attention back to John - or at least where she hoped John was! She chuckled to herself upon viewing the mass of cum that had replaced her husband, a person-tall mountain of potent magma utterly hiding him from view. Angling her hips away from him so that more strands of semen didn't reach him before she did, she trudged over to John, her large feet splashing through the ankle-high swamp of sperm swishing over the floor; it didn't take a genius to know her flood of fuck fluid had spread into other parts of the house, a blind man able to see it with perfectly clarity.

Pushing the heap of her own cum off of her passed-out partner, Christie noticed the couch had indeed broken, the duress of her powerful pistoning too much for it to handle; the legs on the side of the couch John was laying on were bent into twisted shapes, and Christie had no doubt that other parts of it not visible were likely also destroyed. A problem for another time! After shoveling her flurry of futanari frosting out of the way, she finally found John under it all, looking as hot and sexy as he always did. Maybe even more so with all the sperm he was wearing!

Cum leaked from his panting lips, and his stomach looked like he'd swallowed a preteen - but he looked fine besides that! Brushing her load off of his face first, she bent down and planted a loving smooch on his forehead; John stirred slightly at her touch, and mumbled something she couldn't understand, only able to make out the words 'love' and her own name. Cooing at how affectionate he was even in such a debauched state, she snaked her arms under his body and lifted him up, cradling him against her chest. Christie kissed his face again and again as she carried him princess-style from the living room towards the bedroom, her massively erect cock bobbing in front of her, leading the way as it gushed semen onto the floor.

1...67891011