An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are we, are we all done with story time?" John asked her, gritting his teeth, trying not to cum too fast, "Or did you have another experience to - fucking shit that's good - share!?"

"Oh God, John, I don't even know if I can remember another! Your big cock is driving me crazy!"

John always chuckled to himself when she used the word 'big' to refer to his endowment.

"T-That's fine, baby! I'm, I'm not sure if I could even pay attention now anyway!"

Christie fell forward, cloaking John's body with her own gigantic form. She kissed him, the side of her pulsing shaft heating up their faces, the sounds of it regurgitating her precum ringing in their ears. Strands of saliva bridged their lips whenever Christie's bouncing disconnected them, not having a chance to break before their mouths were pressed together once more. John reached out and palmed as much of his wife's ass as he could, wanting to feel all of her as they fucked, her breasts and ginormous genitalia already flattened between them; his cock grinded through her depths as he pistoned into her, more strings of carnal cream connecting their crotches.

Christie bolted up without warning, though she didn't stop riding her partner.

"I-I think I know someone!"

"O-Oh? Christie you don't have t-"

"No, you love this one." She panted back, a cheeky smile touching her blonde-hair-matted features, "I just know it! I can tell you about my time with Mariana!"

It took a second for John to look back up at her, his eyes too busy being glued to the sight of her fat, jiggling tits instead. He didn't remember who she was talking about - though in his defense he was really distracted at that moment! His brain raced as he attempted to shuffle through the list of women they both knew in college, going through old classmates and people they shared acquaintances with; was it a professor he didn't know the first name of? Christie had mentioned during that one night she'd fucked Dr. Ashworth, but he couldn't recall if that was her first name or not. With no one coming to mind, he gave up.

"Uh, babe, who are you talking about...?"

"Ha, I can't believe you don't remember her, John! You used to always check her out at the campus gym whenever she was working out. At least before we started dating!"

She paused and glared at him.

"You better not have checked her out after we were together!"

Oh shit, he remembered now!

"Mariana, the personal trainer!?" His eyes went wide as the woman she was speaking of flashed through his mind's eyes, "Fuck, I shouldn't be surprised! I might have been checking her out, but I remember her always giving you that look and not me."

He stopped and stuttered.

"A-And of course I didn't look at her like when we were dating. No one could hold a candle to how beautiful you are, m-my love!"

"I'm just teasing you, baby," she huffed back, trying to maintain her faculties through her husband's continued, skilled fucking, "I know you didn't. But yeah, that's how I knew she was interested in - fuck yes - in me!"

"Good! Um, do you want your diary?"

"I don't need it. Just - ohhh yeah - give me a second."

Closing her eyes, Christie ground her groin against John's, rapidly flinging her hips back and forth on top of him. She was close to another orgasm, and she could tell him all about fucking the gym bunny once she reached it! Clit rubbing between John's brown-furred crotch and her own veiny, undulating sack, she felt that intense need burning in her cunt, her swollen lower lips schlorping up and down her husband's stiff meat. Pinching and pulling on her own nipples, she bucked on his smaller body harder and harder, the couch banging into the progeny-plastered wall behind them, her cock belching her precum all over it. Fuck, she was going to cum!

"Yes, right there, YES!" She screamed, suddenly going still, her body trembling, "Fuck, I fucking love you, baby!"

Knowing just what his wife was hoping to accomplish, John didn't stop banging his cock through her velvety sleeve, wanting her climax to be as mind-numbing as possible. Her scream rose in volume and her cunt clamped down on his member, practically as strong as the rest of her was, the muscles inside of it flowing against his throbbing rod like a massage chair. There were two different splatters that occurred simultaneously, both coming from the same place; one was an elongated jet of girl cream that shot out of the top of her pussy for several uninterrupted seconds, splashing against Christie's own balls and John's groin. The other was a separate flood that washed from her shaft-spread hole, running in multiple rivulets across their thighs and the couch - the cushions would definitely need to be cleaned after this!

"Ohhh God," Christie moaned, falling onto John once more, "that was fucking great. I love it when you fuck me, baby. Christ!"

John couldn't bring himself to respond, his body tight from trying not to cum himself.

"Mmmm I could do this all day!" She whispered into his ear, licking at its lobe with her long tongue, "But I did say I'd tell you about Mariana."

Sitting up again, Christie gave herself a few moments to pant and collect herself before she began another round of storytelling. John wearily smiled up at her through half-lidded eyes, not quite mustering the strength to resume their coitus. They stayed like that for a while, just relishing in being together in such an intimate manner; whenever they had sex like this, Christie realized how much she had missed John during their time apart. She'd been such a fool! There was no denying that what had happened had brought them closer together, she just wished it hadn't been so damn painful to do!

Once her breath was caught, she started speaking.

"Um, okay, so it was a day you were working I think - remember when you had that job at that campus cafe? Fuck, you looked so cute in that little outfit."

She grinned as she perfectly remembered how the apron he had to wear wrapped around his tight muscles so alluringly. He was so hot! It was no wonder she fell for him - she probably had feelings for him before she even knew it! Even though they were friends, she would go to that cafe just to chat him up and stare at him as he made lattes and iced drinks, dreamily focused on nothing but him, ignoring the women there who wanted her attention. Oh to be young again!

"Uh anyway," she shook her head, trying to focus, "you weren't there, but I went to the gym at the usual time and while I was lifting weights..."

...

Christie couldn't help but mention her workout first, knowing how aroused John got from it.

For some reason, like the sexual events to come, Christie could remember her routine that day near-perfectly. She'd been going around and lifting all the heaviest weights that the campus gym had to offer, the majority of which didn't cause her to even break a sweat, but were at the very least enough to maintain her musculature at the time; though slightly smaller than she was now, Christie's bulk was still powerful and awe-inspiring as a teenager. Always the strongest in any room she was in by leaps and bounds, the gym was no exception - even the football players using it instead of their private space paled in comparison to her, their attempts at picking up women while she was around utterly hopeless.

Another difference besides her body size was how Christie dressed while working out; back then she still tried to maintain some sense of modesty, and covered herself up appropriately while in public. She wore a black sports bra under the biggest, baggiest gray shirt that she could find, the sleeves cut not to show off, but to allow her biceps to grow unrestricted. Similarly, she had on a matching pair of sweatpants that - for the most part - hid her ridiculous package while still allowing her concrete-pillar-sized legs room to breathe; they went down to a pair of white tennis shoes, scuffed and browned from age, ready to be replaced long ago.

It was hard to find any shoes that fit her!

On that day her scheduled exercises consisted of moving from weight to weight, piling on as many metal plates as she could onto the steel bars that looked comically tiny in her enormous hands. She put every machine she used to the test, pushing their limits, their mechanical structures groaning from her massive bulk and the incredible quantity of pounds she had to lift to maintain her glorious physique. Presses, benches, and everything in between were abused by her one after another, as many people gawking at her as were working out themselves; but it was when she was grunting in the squat section of the gym, her shoulders burdened by a record-breaking amount of weight, did the person she'd had her eyes that day on take notice of her. Mariana.

The fit latina was ogling her - though she was attempting to be much more stealthy than the other gym-goers. But Christie still noticed her all the same; she'd noticed the personal trainer many times before then, that was for sure! Christie remembered looking her up and down during her repeated squats, using the eye-candy that was just in her line of sight as encouragement to push herself harder like she was putting on a personal show for her, grunting exaggeratedly as she rose and dropped, making a whole spectacle out of her workout. She constantly checked to make sure Mariana was watching her, unable to hold back a grin when she realized her efforts were successful.

A bit older than she was - but still a student of the University - Mariana was, as expected of someone who exercised for a living, in great shape. Her curly brown hair tumbled down her tight shoulders as she jogged on a treadmill across from Christie, sweat rolling across her bronzed, smooth complexion. Features sharp, Mariana possessed a pair of properly puffy lips, a short, angular nose, and high cheekbones, all set below a pair of large, tawny eyes. Modest breasts jiggled slightly in her red sports bra as she ran in place, her toned arms pumping at her sides, her spandex covered, thick thighs rubbing together with a muted scratching sound.

But the real eye-catcher was her ass!

Fitting for her Spanish heritage, Mariana was the owner of a backside that put all others to shame. Her hips were the image of child-bearing, wide in a way that didn't befit her otherwise sleek figure, and they gave way to an ass that was doubly out of place on her thin frame. Bigger than Christie's own firm glutes or even Jennifer's shorts-eating rear, they similarly devoured the back of her spats, the twin mounds sticking out from the bottom of her spine like a pair of exercise balls! Calisthenics and aerobics had obviously done nothing to decrease the amount of fat slapping together above her thighs as she jogged, instead adding extra muscle mass that made her booty even larger if anything. Christie knew that if she wasn't here everyone would be drooling over Mariana in her place.

Able to, for as far as she concerned, workout for as long as she wanted to, Christie timed the rest of her time in the gym with Mariana's, simply repeating her routine over and over again as a plan formed in her brain; nearing the end of her first year in college, she had become no stranger to the arts of seduction, and her body count had reached the hundreds in less than two semesters time. When she set her eyes on a potential new conquest there was little that could stop her from taking them for her own, her lust nigh insatiable! And today, that person was going to be Mariana - Christie just had to figure out how she would make it happen first!

The answer was most likely to meet Mariana in the showers after they'd both finished up; while she usually liked to keep her proclivities away from public places, the gym locker room was one of the few places she was relatively fine with engaging in bouts of debauchery in. She wouldn't corner Mariana or anything so predatory, deciding that some flirting and 'accidental' towel dropping would be in order instead. It was all about how she went about it, and with a woman as seemingly confident and strong-willed as the personal trainer was, Christie knew she couldn't rush it - at least not rush it by her standards.

Luckily for her, Mariana seemed to be near the end of her workout already, and was finishing up some stretching to bring her heart rate down. Having kept her in her sights the entire time, Christie did something similar, sitting on a bench and curling some light weights, trying not to straight up leer at the personal trainer; when Mariana exited the gym for the locker rooms, Christie waited first, biding her time for the perfect moment to enter it herself. After a few minutes had passed she did just that, putting her weights away and sauntering in the same direction, a big smile on her face.

The sound of running water greeted her as she entered the locker room.

Putting her plan into action, Christie slowly waltzed over to the locker containing her gym bag; she took her time opening it while rummaging through her things, wanting everything to proceed perfectly. Pulling out the single, large white towel she'd brought with her, she quickly stripped out of her sweaty clothing, not wanting Mariana to walk in before the big reveal. Once she was naked she wrapped the towel around her waist, her body far, far too massive for it to cover all of her modesty at once with it - so she'd just settle on covering up the most important of her appendages, the one she needed to be hidden until the moment was right. After putting her clothes into the locker, she turned and checked herself out in the mirror on the far wall.

She described this part just for John as though he wasn't currently seeing her naked at that very moment - but there was a big difference in her figure after a workout! Her muscles bulged from under her alabaster-hued flesh everywhere at once, making her form even more mountainous than usual. Biceps crowding the sides of her face as she raised them and flexed, their vascularity extra pronounced from over an hour of constant lifting, they were practically as wide as a normal person's waist, throbbing with power as she rotated them in different directions, striking a series of poses at herself. They pushed into her trapezius muscles as she did, the space around her neck occupied by the boulder-like protrusions.

Intense bouts of exercise always brought her pecs out. Unlike a lot of muscular women, they didn't take the place of her breasts, enhancing them instead, making them even more grandiose than they naturally were. Christie's tits looked gigantic, covering her chest down to her abs, and her large pink nipples were already hard from excitement, sticking out so far they blocked her downward view of the rest of her body; her abs were just beginning to form the eight-pack she would eventually possess, the rough set of muscles jagged-looking enough that she could grate cheese along them. Her hips jutted from the sides of her waist, nearly pulling off her towel themselves, her thick ass forming two perfect spheres in the white cloth behind her.

Even through the fabric hiding them, Christie's gigantic legs still managed to be displayed. Even with the towel hugging them she could make out in the mirror their shape like they were fully visible, the ridges formed by her muscular thighs denting the cloth; with how tall she was, her sizable calves were fully visible, pulsing, having not reached a relaxed state after her workout yet. Between her massive tree trunks the faintest outline of her magnificent member was present, just hugged by the towel. When it came to her cock it didn't matter how much she tried to cover up, they always made an appearance.

Right on cue, she heard the shower turn off.

Swiftly, Christie had sat on the bench closest to her and fiddled with her phone, waiting for Mariana to walk in. She spread her legs and let her flaccid package flop towards the floor so that it was dangling a short inch above the tiled floor. Pretending not to pay attention, she side-eyed the area Mariana would be entering from, hunched over to try and appear as casual as she could; the Latin beauty seemed to be taking her sweet time, and it took several minutes for her to turn the corner, her feet slapping wetly against the ground. When she did show up, Christie gave her another once over now that she was wearing much less than when she'd been exercising.

A towel was wrapped around her curly, brown hair, undoubtedly to keep it free from any unwanted frizzing, her other covering her torso and upper thighs in the way most women wore them. Droplets of water sheened the parts of her figure that were bared, dripping off her fit arms and legs onto the ground around her. Mariana's average bust bounced under her cloth-covering, her nipples clearly hard like Christie's were, creating small bumps in the front of her towel. The rest of her body was hugged tightly by the wet fabric - that was until it reached her lower body.

Even more absurd now that it wasn't constrained in a pair of spats, Mariana's bottom half looked simply ridiculous. Her hips flared out past the span of her shoulders for God's sake! Stretching and lifting her towel so that it almost exposed her pussy, her ass and hips jiggled uncontrollably as she walked like they had a life of their own! Still visible from the front, her cheeks clapped lightly repeatedly when she moved, announcing her presence wherever she went; Christie remembered that it took all her willpower just to not obviously leer at the personal trainer. She averted her eyes as soon Mariana neared, looking back down at her phone like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Mariana greeted Christie as she opened a locker behind her.

"Hey."

"Hey. Mariana, right?"

"Yeah that's me. Have we met before?"

They both already knew the answer to that.

"No, but I see you around a lot. You're a personal trainer here, right?"

"Mhm." Christie could hear her shuffling her things around, "For a couple years now. Doesn't pay well, but the school gives me some benefits for working here."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Free meals, reduced cost for living on campus, and, uh, I don't have to pay a gym membership of course."

"Sounds pretty good to me!" Christie stood up and leaned on the lockers on the other side of the bench from Mariana, facing her, "Are there any openings? I wouldn't mind a job here."

Mariana turned to look at Christie like she wasn't already aware of who she was; Christie had to hold back a smirk as the personal trainer started checking her out from only a few feet away. She watched as the Spanish beauty's eyes roamed across her overly fit physique, taking in her magnificent form. It was clear that Mariana liked what she was seeing, her expression one of appreciation for Christie's magnificent, muscled figure, her plump lips parted slightly as her breathing intensified. There were several long seconds of silence shared between them before Mariana managed to look her in the face again.

1...45678...11