An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held Christie's hips firmly as she rode out her orgasm, practically for his own benefit as much as it was to make sure she didn't fall, afraid that if he didn't grab something he would be washed away in his wife's bursts of bubbling, carnal fluids. Christie remained unmoving, barely even moaning, immobilized from the euphoria wracking her body, only ragged pants and gasps escaping her plump lips. John had no idea if she was even conscious of what was going on, having never quite seen his wife in this state before.

Cum, cum, and more cum launched from her turgid lance, the pearly goop streaming out endlessly. John had lost count of just how long his wife had been cumming for, its duration beyond anything he'd seen from her previously. Christie's climax showed no signs of slowing, streamer after streamer of semen surging into the air, slathering the room - no, the entire house - with her scent, the air hotter and thicker because of the lurid miasma flowing through it; John also found himself having trouble breathing now, the viscous slime covering his nose not helping in the matter. But, like everything else about his partner, all it really did was reignite his own arousal, his member coming to life in Christie's pussy.

After untold minutes, however, her orgasm did wane; as sexually overwhelming as Christie was, she did have limits! Though her cock didn't soften in the slightest - something expected and normal for the hyper hung futanari - her rapid blasts of frothing seed started to slow, coming out in exaggerated, unbroken trickles instead. These 'trickles' were still massive in their own right, the rivers of semen leaking from her tip liable to fill up a sink's basin with startling ease, her climactic remnants shaming the load John had shot inside of her. Her leaking progeny continued to stain the wall behind them and soak into the couch, caking a multi-thick layer onto everything in its path.

As her orgasm came to an end, Christie shuddered and then collapsed.

She landed right on top of John, once more hiding his body under her massive figure; when she fell, he took his hands off her hips and wrapped his arms around her back, hugging her tightly against his chest, even though it suffocated him to do so. John stroked her cum-matted hair as she attempted to regain her faculties, murmuring incoherently in his ear between wheezes of much needed oxygen. He whispered words of affirmation as he comforted her, having never witnessed his wife so exhausted, wanting her to be as happy as possible when she returned to the world of living. They stayed like that for many long moments, the serene silence only broken by the splashes of cum dripping from the ceiling onto the lake of it on the floor.

"O-Oh God, John..." she stammered, her eyes fluttering open, "I've never... I can't believe I came so hard and just, just from you-"

"I know, honey, I was surprised too!" He chuckled wearily, "Though I have to say I'm pretty fucking proud of myself!"

"Fuck you're amazing!"

Shifting her position, she took John's face in her hands and kissed him, cum stringing their countenances together; it was a kiss he immediately returned, uncaring about the ball slime mixing in with their passionate lip-locking. Hell, after the last few months he was pretty much used to it! Moaning together, their heads twisted back and forth, making out, John still inside of Christie, Christie's cock continuing to throb - at a reduced rate and intensity - between them, the couple dead to the world once more. What else could possibly matter besides each other!?

John groaned as Christie's sex clenched down on his erect-once-more meat, letting him know she wanted more - as if there were any questions about it! In return he playfully sucked on her tongue, teasing her, treating it like he would a normal sized cock, Christie's tongue practically long and thick enough for the comparison to be an apt one. She reached up and pinched his nipples - another thing she'd taught him to enjoy - raising the stakes; unhesitantly he did the same to her, palming her huge breasts and twisting her large pink buds. They continued on like this until John pulled away from the kiss and looked at his wife, both of their cheeks flush with renewed arousal.

"Hey, Christie?" He questioned cautiously, staring into her eyes, "Did you mean what you said before?"

"Uh, I said a lot of things, baby. Which one did you mean?"

"That you... you wanted me to get you pregnant?"

Christie cooed and slowly rubbed a finger under his eye.

"I did. I-" she paused and bit her lip, "I don't think there is anyone else I could ever imagine having kids with. I've never loved anyone besides you, John. And now that we're older, with decent jobs and our own house, and... and better, I think it's the perfect time to. I've always wanted to be a mom."

There was a pregnant pause shared between them.

"Would you want to?"

"Of course! Christie, I would love to be the father of your children, because I love you. I don't think anything would make me happier. It's just, isn't it kind of difficult for futanari to get pregnant? I mean by a man, at least."

"It is, but we can keep trying. If nothing comes from it, we can look into other options. I don't know if science has figured it out, but maybe there are treatments or something we can look at that might help."

"I would try anything for you, my love!" John smiled at her, "I'm excited!"

"I am too! God, just imagine it. Us, parents. It feels like just yesterday we were still in college eating cheap burgers and sneaking into movies for dates!"

"I know, time flies!"

They giggled and kissed again, their libidos having not waned for a second, having grown impassioned instead from talking about their future together. Christie slowly ground her groin against John's, pushing his cock around in circles inside of her, wringing more pleasure from it; John used this time to grope Christie's ass, squeezing her superbly firm cheeks. While frenching each other, slobber and semen alike coating their chins, John realized they'd forgotten all about Christie's stories in their carnal fury, and he knew beyond a doubt that there were many more waiting to be told! Grinning, he pecked her on the lips and looked up at her.

"Where's your diary?" John looked to the side to see if he could spot it from around Christie's enormous figure and all the cum seeping into the couch, "I wouldn't mind hearing another story!"

Suddenly an intense flame burned behind Christie's eyes.

"Fuck the diary!" She growled, reaching under her leg to grab it and hurl it across the room, semen sliding off its cover and streaking through the air, "Story time is done. It's my turn to have some fun!"

John knew exactly what she meant.

Not given a chance to react before a whirlwind of urgent actions were made, John found himself being tossed across the couch on his back length-wise, Christie standing above him. He yelped as she lunged at him, kissing and biting at his chest, moving lower with fervent need, John helpless under her. She licked down his stomach past his lightly-furred crotch to his cock - his cock which she immediately took into her mouth! John moaned and tried to sit up as she sucked his dick like a vacuum, but was interrupted by one of her huge hands holding him down. Saliva dripped from her lips as she pounded her face down on his genitals, cleaning it of her own tangy juices and salty-sweet semen.

Her tongue darted to lap at John's balls as she inhaled his pulsing organ, her mess of blonde hair jumping on her head as she bobbed her face up and down. Accepting that he was just a plaything in his wife's hands, John laid back and moaned, putty for her to mold to her will; for someone who hadn't had any experience at blowjobs before him, Christie was fucking good at them! She barely even gagged when she took his appendage into her throat, her oral ministrations as effortless as they were skilled. He shivered as he felt spit run down the crack of his ass, knowing what was going to come next.

On cue she grabbed his ass and raised it off the couch cushions, her mouth still suctioned to his cock. Pulling off of his package and giving it a last peck, she leveled his muscled lower cheeks with her face and then plunged her head between them; John moaned and attempted to thrust upward as her tongue entered his tight starfish. She was also really damn good at this! Though she'd fucked and toyed with his backdoor many times since she'd first fucked him, his asshole managed to stay relatively the same size - though it usually took a few hours once she was done gaping it for it to return back to normal!

Expertly, Christie slid her tongue around his depths, lubricating it for what was to come. Keeping him aloft with just one hand, she stuck two fingers in next to her tongue without warming up first - he didn't much need it by this point! Stretching his rim out, she let all the drool she'd accumulated from blowing and kissing him pour into his ass, greasing his hole. Swiftly, Christie inserted another digit and used it to travel through his insides until she found his prostate; upon reaching it, she pressed the tip of her finger against it and made a circular motion, stimulating his cock without touching it!

"Shit, you're fucking good at that, Chris!"

Smiling with her tongue poking from her lips, Christie continued to make out with her husband's asshole, loving the taste of his rear; the flavor was a mix of sweat, her cum, and him. His own personal seasoning was one she could never get enough of, better than any pussy she'd put her mouth on in the past! Christie couldn't help but moan herself as she spit-shined John's backdoor, a fourth finger pushed into him somewhere in the process, his cock and balls pulsating on the top of her head, her own genitalia curving across the front of the couch, waiting for its turn with the hole she was eating.

She ate John out for a few more minutes, making sure he was as wet and stretched as possible before she fucked him. When she finally came up for air, she smirked at him and continued to hold up his ass, kneading her fingers into his cheeks; he wasn't looking back at her, an arm thrown over his eyes as he panted and groaned. Shuffling backward on the couch, her engorged, sperm-swollen testicles sitting in front of her bent knees, her cock sticking out in front of her, extending above John's leg-span all the way to his chest, casting a long shadow across his body, she got into the proper position. Grabbing her shaft, she smacked it down onto him several times, waking him from his reverie.

"Yeah, you like my huge fucking cock, baby!?" She sneered as she watched him ogle its up and down flailing, "Want this big fucking thing inside of you?"

"I do, Christie, you know I want it!" He gasped back at her, his hands reaching out to cradle her still-leaking cockhead, "Please fuck me baby! Stuff me with your cock! Fill my ass with your cum!"

"I'm gonna fuck you like all those sluts in college! Gonna fucking ruin you! Leave your ass so stretched that everyone will know you're mine!"

"Do it! I can take it!"

Letting out a menacing growl at John's unintentional challenge, she slid backward to the other end of the couch, only stopping for a moment when her glans rubbed against her husband's junk; just the tip of her destructive spear was bigger than his entire endowment, his cock and balls hidden under her mushroom-shaped cockhead. She used her red, fleshy crown to bully his full package, battering it around and flattening it against his crotch. All John could do was kick out and moan, rendered powerless by his own lust and his wife's uncontrollable libido, his hands grabbing at the couch cushions like getting a grip on them might help him survive.

Having gotten her fill of teasing her husband, Christie slid back once more until her cock splashed down between John's legs; she rutted against the semen-sodden cushions, giving her member a final, extra bit of lubrication. Then she nudged herself forward until her glans lifted John's sack up and her cockhead was nestled between his saliva-coated ass. She slowly pushed her hips out until her urethra was kissing John's hole, more rivulets of her virile essence running across it, giving it the same sloppy appearance the rest of his body had, scarcely an inch of his tanned skin unblemished by her previous load. Christie moaned quietly to herself as she felt his orgasmic remnants pour from her pussy.

"Here we go, baby!" She reached and snagged his ankles in her fingers, angling him against her voracious appendage, "I'm gonna fuck you 'till you beg for mercy!"

"I can take it!" He repeated, wiggling his hips against her fleshy helmet, "Just give it to me!"

"We'll see about that."

Unceremoniously, Christie thrust into her husband, roughly shoving her whole cockhead into him. John's back arched at the moment of penetration, a half-scream escaping from somewhere under the mask of progeny he wore, his hands going to his own cock to help him bare the initial pain that came with getting fucked by his wife's supersized member. Christie pulled him towards herself by his feet like she was coiling up a length of rope, sliding him through the swamp of semen and pushing more of it onto the ground. The first insanely girthy inches of her shaft plunged into his backdoor, the massive arteries marbling it gaping his rim further, all in the name of her pleasure!

Cum dripped from Christie's figure and hair as she made shallow pistons into John, her huge breasts bouncing on her chest, her balls rumbling between them. Unlike with the women she fucked in college - besides maybe Jennifer - she didn't have to go slow, her husband as accustomed to her grandiose size as anyone possibly could be; this didn't mean it was easy going, her shaft and tip still re-gaping him all the same. She also knew that John loved being fucked by her enormous rod, and that her venous shaft was already pushing against his pleasure spot, the ecstasy he was experiencing near-unfathomable. He was just the perfect partner for her!

Everything about him seemed to be made for her, really. The fact he could actually accommodate her enormity, that he actually got off from being fucked in ass, and, most importantly, that he was still John no matter how many times she ravaged him! Christie had nightmares about it occasionally, ones in which John ended up like her freshman year roommate and lost all ambition or desire to live his own life - left as nothing but a drooling servant for her to treat like a fleshlight. But that never happened, and thank God it didn't! She didn't know what she'd do if she broke the one man to ever love her!

"Like when I fuck you like a bitch?" She asked, half-concerned by her ever-present worries, half from her dominant, overwhelmingly horny state, "You like when your own wife sluts you out and wrecks your ass!?"

John could only gurgle in response, his head facing the other way, his body shaking against the unnatural intrusion invading it.

"That's what I fucking thought!"

She pulled him farther and father down her shaft, his asshole snug around her massive member. With how quickly she was piling her meat inside of him, the usual outline of her cock was already making its regular appearance in his stomach, morphing his toned abdomen into the shape of her monstrosity; her eyes automatically went straight to this distension, watching as it squirmed around under his skin. Christie used this to judge how deep she was inside of him - and what she saw let her know she wasn't deep enough. Grunting, she pumped her hips forward again, the imprint of her colossus barreling towards John's chest.

The couch was once more rattling under them, this time from her forceful fucking. She considered for a second if she should move their disturbing form of love-making to the bedroom, but quickly realized that it was far too late for that - the only thing keeping her cock from her husband's hole would be the most dire of emergencies! No, if the couch broke then so be it! She could always just buy another! Smirking to herself, she thundered her rod even deeper into her partner, her hands now gripping his thighs, his body nearly close enough for her to really plow him.

Precum squirted from around John's gaped backdoor, billows of ball brew shooting out where Christie's cock was brutalizing his rim; at the same time waves from the cum already drenching the couch pounded back onto his hole, leaving it reddened and sloppy. Christie loved to see him like this, loved seeing the physical proof that he was all hers in every way that he could be! Her heart thumped in her chest as much from affection as arousal, her adoration for her husband never stronger than when they were inside of each other - it didn't matter he was fucking her or if it was the other way around, she felt the same, strong emotions regardless.

John, however, was feeling emotions of a different kind.

He never knew why he told Christie he could handle her the way he had - something he'd been saying more and more lately for some reason. Sex when she was the one on top, so to speak, was overwhelming, coherents thought barely present in his fuck-addled mind; maybe he was because he knew she enjoyed when he challenged her like that, or possible because he was secretly some kind of masochist who liked being sexually-roughed in the manner only his wife could provide. While he never regretted it, he always found himself questioning his choices when Christie's mega-sized member was rampaging through him!

All of his senses were dulled, replaced by incomprehensible pleasure; it was like his entire being was centered on his asshole and what his wife was doing to it. Immeasurable shocks of ecstasy coursed through him as her titanic shaft beat against his prostate and stretched his ass in ways it was never meant to, the sensation of being so packed full of throbbing futa meat as amazing as the actual stimulation he was on the receiving end of. To add to these awesome sensations he furiously masturbated while being fucked, his fist flying up and down his member, pre leaking down his fingers.

Huffing and puffing as his body was violently shaken from the ramming coming from the other end of it, John could sense his own orgasm approaching - the first of many his wife would give him if their previous sexual sessions were anything to go by! He could feel her cock bulging the flesh on his torso, Christie's bestial member stretching and lengthening his bowels to make room for its humongousness with each piston she made into his ass; it just kept creeping deeper and deeper into him, nothing able to halt its punishing progression. John's anus already hurt from how swiftly and unforgivingly Christie was fucking him, but the pain was mixed with the most delicious kind of pleasure, a kind he could never get enough of.