An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sure got her attention!

"I-I can check for you, if you'd like," Mariana stammered, the smallest hints of a blush forming under her bronzed complexion, "'cause I think you'd be a great fit! Hell, I might ask you for some pointers!"

Christie chuckled before raising an arm and flexed, Mariana's eyes going even wider at the sight of her incredible bulky bicep.

"You think so? You don't think I might be too... intimidating?"

"Intimidating...?"

"Yeah, you know," she paused and did the same with her other strength-striated limb for added effect, "like they might think I'm scary or something. People seem to avoid me when I workout here."

"They do? That's, um, strange. Y-You are, uh, really strong. I've seen you lift weights before and I don't think I've ever seen anyone lift that much."

"Really? And you don't think I'm too muscular? I know some people find that kind of thing to be off-putting."

"Not at all!" Mariana suddenly blurted, taking a step forward, her hands clutching the front of her towel, "I, uh, appreciate a body like yours. When a girl like you can be so strong and muscular without feeling self-conscious about themselves. The effort you put into yourself really shows - I'm actually a bit jealous."

"Oh you have nothing to be jealous about, Mariana," Christie was smirking now, "I think you're absolutely gorgeous. So toned and curvy in all the right places."

The personal trainer muttered a 'thanks' and looked away.

"But also, you know I'm not a girl, don't you?"

"What? You're not? What do you mean?"

"Huh, I figured you'd noticed. I'm a futanari." It no longer felt wrong for her to say it anymore, "You know, I've got both."

Motioning towards her crotch in order to draw Mariana's gaze there, Christie pushed her hips out slightly so the bulge of her genitalia against her towel became even further pronounced. Following Mariana's eyes down to between her legs, Christie was happy to see that the outline of her cock and balls was incredibly prominent, several of her dormant veins visible through the fabric; the pipe-like distension of her shaft extended to her knees, her tremendous testicles fat around it, her bell-shaped glans perfectly captured by her towel's tight fit. She sashayed herself back and forth like she was making absolutely sure that Mariana was seeing what she wanted her to see.

"It's pretty hard to keep hidden, as you can see. I'm worried it might distract any clients I get."

"I-I can see that, and, erm, I guess that could be a problem, yeah."

"Mhm. But if you know of any openings let me know!" Christie stretched, her long arms nearly touching the ceiling, "I'm gonna go shower now, gotta wash off all this sweat first before I go."

There wasn't a droplet of sweat on her.

"Yeah, okay, um, I'll definitely check and let yo-"

"Whoops!"

Purposefully - while making it look like an accident - Christie let her towel slip off her waist and drop to her feet; it was the entire reason she'd stretched right before, knowing that it would more than likely cause the cloth to come loose. She didn't make a movement to cover herself up or grab her towel, putting her hands on her hips and cocking them instead, an expression of expecting contorting her features. A heavy quiet took the locker room over once more, only momentarily pieced by a loud, astonished gasp from Mariana, her features twisted by shock and arousal.

Not saying anything at first, Christie recalled that she had allowed the personal trainer to get as many eyefuls of her floppy, flaccid genitalia as she wanted, waiting for her to say something first. Mariana's vision was riveted on Christie's ginormous junk, her breathing intensifying with each passing second, the once barely-noticeable blush now brightly lit across her face and chest. She could see the woman's nipples grow even harder under her towel, and Mariana had pressed her thighs closer and closer together in an attempt to hide her lust - a lust that Christie could practically smell at this point.

Everything was going according to plan!

"What's wrong, Mariana?" Christie questioned with faux-concern, "You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"I, erm, I-"

"Oh! Was it 'cause of this!?"

One of her favorite methods to really make someone fall for her was to wave her cock at them, and that's what she was doing now! With both hands, Christie hefted up her full package and pointed it towards Mariana; her shaft slung across her large palm and drooped towards the tiled floor, instantly achieving the effect of showing just how heavy and massive it was even while soft. She lifted her immense sack as well, her fingers completely hidden around the rolls of sagging scrotum skin, her supersized sperm-brewers hanging off her wrist. Shaking them up and down, Christie couldn't help but chuckle at the way Mariana was looking at her.

Mouth completely agape, her plump lips forming an enticing 'O', her eyelids stretched to the top of her hairline - it was everything Christie had hoped for and more. Mariana's nostrils were flared as well, and Christie knew it was because of the intense musk wafting off her crotch, one built up from her hours of exercise. She never didn't enjoy the scent of her own personal perfume! Chest heaving and legs shaking, Mariana was clearly slipping into a kind of wanton, uncontrollable state of arousal that Christie knew all too well, one she'd seen countless times before.

Christie continued to bounce her endowment up and down at Mariana, letting her floppy set of meat slap against her thighs, still not making a move until the person trainer said something first. She could feel her own arousal bubble within her as she did, her cock lengthening and fattening in her fingers, her balls releasing their distinctive gurgling that indicated her virile churning had begun. Losing the small amount of patience she possessed, Christie took a small, unassuming step forward, grinning down at the Latina across from her, her statuesque figure towering over the young woman - that seemed to snap Mariana from her trance, and she managed to tear her eyes off of Christie's juggled-package to meet her eyes.

"I'm- I'm so sorry!" She wheezed, her voice failing her, "I've just never seen... I never knew that they could be so big! I just wasn't expecting it..."

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Christie chuckled, taking another step to the personal trainer until the low-sitting bench was all that separated them, "But you don't seem grossed out or anything. Did you want a closer look?"

"A c-closer look?"

"I don't mind. I know it's... interesting. At least that's what women have told me before."

"S-Sure?"

"Good," she stepped over the bench, now standing directly in front of Mariana who moved backwards and pressed her back against the lockers behind her, "now get on your knees!"

The last bastions of resistance - if any had actually existed - died in Mariana upon hearing Christie's commanding tone. Like a puppet in the hyper futa's fingers, she fell to her knees, her legs banging roughly against the hard ground - but that wasn't the only new sound that entered the locker room. When she landed, her enormous ass slapped down onto the back of her calves, bouncing and wiggling wildly, her towel lifting up and revealing the bottoms of the immense mounds; Christie could see them from her lofty height, and licked her lips as they wobbled for several more seconds.

It was almost routine in Christie's life for things to proceed the way they did. With trembling hands, Mariana took Christie's cock from her grasps and began stroking it, pulling it towards her open mouth, her tongue hanging from her quivering lips; she moaned from just being able to handle the futanari's partially-erect meat, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Mariana's jerking-motions picked up their pace immediately, her fingers making the long trek across the extensive mass of meat until they bumped into Christie's solid, hairless crotch, twisting back and forth as they did - she'd obviously done this many times before!

Grinning down at the Spanish beauty, Christie let her have fun, not yet taking full control over the situation like she always did. She watched as Mariana began to lick at her throbbing glans, lapping up the droplets of precum already forming at her piss slit and swallowing them with needy, happy mewls; while she was enjoying her drinks of thick nectar, Christie reached down and pulled the towel wrapped around her head off, letting her bunches of curls fall back to her shoulders. Lord, Mariana was beautiful - it was like all the physical stereotypes of Latin women come to life in front of her.

"You're doing a good job down there," Christie complimented the personal trainer, "I can feel myself finally getting hard."

Panting growing in volume at the words for her futanari superior, Mariana focused on the erecting member in her hands, only now noticing that it was getting bigger. Every time she managed to stroke it from girthy base to leaking tip, her hold not secure due to the amount of bumps she had to crest from how artery-riddled the colossal cock was, Christie's appendage lurched, gaining inches of size in everyway that it could - bulkier, more expansive, veinier. It was fucking enormous! It was fucking enormous and it was only becoming more so, no end in sight to Christie's cock's growth.

It was Christie's turn to moan as Mariana began to lick up and down the sides of her shaft, nuzzling her sharp, gorgeous features into the grotesque member, worshiping it with everything she had. Palming Mariana's curls, Christie helped guide her along her cock, making sure she didn't miss a single inch. Eventually Christie led her to her sack, forcing her face to plant itself right in the center of her corpulent cum containers, the personal trainer's own hands rising to grope them; she smothered herself with the futa's scrotum, burying her head as deeply between those fat, rumbling globes as possible, sucking and licking at the tough flesh in her reach.

Hunching over, Christie grabbed at Mariana's remaining towel and whipped it off of her body, exposing the rest of her figure, leaving her as nude as she herself was; Mariana didn't react to her sudden undressing and continued to bask in Christie's balls and the heady miasma encompassing her countenance. Still bent at the waist, Christie studied Mariana's full, nude form closely, wanting to see if she was as sexy as she looked under towels and the clothing she wore when working out.

And boy was she!

Her breasts fit the rest of her figure, a normal, modest size and matching her natural, exotically tanned skin-tone. Topped by small brown nipples, her areola that were a lighter, sandy shade, were surprisingly large, taking up much of the area on her perky tits. Stomach flat with the faintest formation of the beginning of a set of abs, Mariana's body became anything but lean and fit when it reached her hips. Like Christie - and probably everyone else who ever saw her - noticed before, Mariana's hips jutted out ludicrously from her waist, giving way to her thick-as-hell thighs - but it was what lay on the other side of her body that Christie's eyes immediately darted too.

She spared no detail when telling John about Mariana's ass. It was even fatter than it looked in her spats, despite the pants' struggle to contain her rear mass, nearly reaching her clenching toes in her kneeling position from how far it stuck out from her backside. Each of her massive, jiggly cheeks were easily wider than her torso, excess flesh flattening around her calves and actually touching the floor; Christie had to wonder how she managed to even sit in the classroom chairs! Dimpled due to their sheer, incredible size, they weren't fake in the slightest - that much was clear - Mariana somehow the owner of the most gigantic ass Christie had ever seen without any surgical enhancements! She knew she'd get her chance too soon, but at that moment she wanted nothing more than to flip the personal trainer over and grope her over and over again.

Nearly forgetting that her cock was being pleasured skillfully, Christie couldn't take her eyes off of Mariana's backside, entirely focused on it. Every time the Spanish girl moved her body back and forth to reach even more of the humongous, pulsing futa cock resting against her cheek and shoulder, her ass shook and clapped against itself - but it was no longer the light clapping Christie'd heard when she was walking. This was a loud meaty slapping, the kind that sounded like an audience giving their applause, like hundreds of hands meeting rapidly over and over again. Whenever her giant cheeks separated, Christie could see Mariana's tiny, winking asshole for just a quick second; this just made her fantasize about taking the personal instructor there instead of her pussy!

So lost in her day dreaming she was, Christie almost didn't notice she'd reached her full size!

Sticking out from her groin was her bestial, sexual beatstick that extended so far past Mariana's body her massive cockhead nearly bumped into the lockers behind her; gouts of precum trickled from her deep pink glans down the steel storage containers, creating a viscous puddle around the personal trainer's dainty feet. The protruding, dark-colored veins that coated her member poked at Mariana's skin, throbbing against her soft flesh, almost as much coursing through them as Mariana's entire body. Her cock's granite girth was close enough to the Latina's head to compare the two, and the width of the womb-wrecker was only a hair's breadth away from being equal to it.

With Mariana's arms stretched across Christie's shaft, she was able to take in the true extent of the tracts of terrible futa cock in front of her; despite the fact that its glans were behind her by a good foot of length or so, she could no longer reach Christie's crotch, her fingers coming up a few inches short from being able to do so. It was like two-thirds as tall she was! Additionally, her biceps also came up short in thickness to the extra appendage next to them even flexed, both of them put together maybe able to match the acreage of venous cockmeat. The extremity filling her vision was nothing shy of magnificent, multitudes bigger than any male pornstar she occasionally watched on lonely nights.

"Alright Marianna," Christie, pulled the woman's head back and jerked it backward so she was looking up at her, "are you ready to get fucked?"

Mariana gaped back up at her like she'd forgotten that was something that could happen.

"F-Fuck? Fuck me? Here?"

"That's right."

She looked to the side, her face scrunching up in concentration, clearly weighing her options and their consequences - it didn't take her long to decide.

"Yes! Fuck me please. I don't care if anyone finds us! I just want your cock inside of me!"

"Are you sure?" Christie asked rhetorically, smirking and already moving to the side, "I wouldn't want you to do anything you regretted."

"I won't! I won't regret it, I swear!" Mariana's voice had a manic edge to it, desperate and pleading, "Just please, fu-"

"Okay, you've convinced me!" She almost laughed at how happy Mariana suddenly appeared, "Bend over the bench here, I want to fuck you doggystyle."

"Yes, of course! Whatever you want!"

Scrambling to her feet, Mariana rushed to the aforementioned bench, moving to the end of it for a better position. Spreading her legs, she lay across its wooden surface, her hand gripping the sides, her head turned to watch Christie; Christie casually followed her, stroking her jutting, fleshy obelisk with both hands, spurts and dregs of pre leaving white splotches across the tile, fashioning a makeshift, slimy path in her wake. Moving behind the personal trainer, she crouched down - her height making the angle needed for penetration a near impossibility when standing straight - her sagging sack flattening against the floor as she lowered herself, her gravid sperm factories unbothered by the cold ground. They practically radiated an intense heat all on their own!

Lining up her Herculean helmet with Mariana's soggy sex, Christie took a second to admire it before she ruined it forever. Surprisingly fairly pink, her labia hardly stuck out making her cunt appear incredibly tiny, only a miniscule slit showing between the almost non-existent outerfolds. An equally as small clit stuck out from the top of it, adorned with a patch of trimmed pubic hair that matched the curly locks on her head, shaped into a neat triangle. Droplets of feminine honey glistened across it, letting Christie know - not that there was any doubt in her mind about it - that Mariana was undeniably aroused even if her pussy wasn't the engorged, dark-shaded mound she was used to seeing on her partners.

It was almost a shame to gape something so pretty and delicate...

"Ready, Mariana?"

...not enough of a shame for Christie not to do it, however!

"Y-Yes!" She shook her ass back and forth, sending her cheeks clapping once more, "I've never wanted anything more in my whole life!"

Christie didn't respond. Silently, she prodded Mariana's pussy with her tip, smearing her sexual slime across her slit, adding lubrication that, of all the cunts she'd ever fucked, would be the one that would definitely need it; Mariana moaned and pushed herself back slightly, trying to greedily get Christie's cock inside of her as quickly as possible. Grinning, Christie allowed the personal trainer to attempt to perform the initial penetration herself, observing just how outmatched her cockhead was compared to Mariana's cunt. When it was clear that no progress was going to be without her help, she grabbed her shaft as close to her flared glans as possible and held it steady before making the act a success herself.

Plunging her powerful pole forward, she pierced Mariana's pussy with astonishing ease, popping her pink punisher into the personal trainer's inner folds. Without any hesitation Mariana screamed, springing away from Christie, her body instinctively trying to save itself - but Christie didn't allow that to happen. Or, as was more apt, her cock didn't let the Spanish beauty escape. The moment that her glans scraped into Mariana's depths it was hooked into her moist, velvety walls, digging into the sides of her cunt. She was Christie's, and there was no going back from that now!

Wanting to paw Mariana's unfathomably fat ass while fucking her, Christie immediately thrust again, driving her dastardly dick in deeper. It took no time at all for her monolithic member to mash against Mariana's cervix, indenting the barrier in the shape of her colossus; Mariana's cunt seemed to be actively fighting against her member as she skewered it, clamping around it like it was trying to strangle the life out of Christie's shaft. But Christie would not be denied! Putting Mariana's pussy's elasticity to the test, she shoved harder into her, barreling straight into her womb.

1...56789...11