An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could continue the rest of their fun in bed!

...

Several days later.

John and Christie were both off work, and she was currently cooking her special chili she had promised to make him on the weekend before they'd gotten distracted. She was humming to herself and stirring an enormous pot of meat and spices, Moon-pierced darkness peeking through the kitchen window. John was laying on their new couch - the third they'd had to buy in nearly as many months - and was thumbing through Christie's diary; miraculously, it had stayed mostly intact after being caught in their sexual turbulence! It had probably been saved when Christie chucked it across the room.

Though he only partially understood what was looking at, he found it enthralling regardless, the sheer amount of tallies and names boggling his brain. Christ his wife got around! Many of the places he recognized, John smirking and shaking his head as he read through restaurants and areas of the college Christie had notched another mark in her bedpost at. He glanced at the dates as he did, trying to remember where he was all those years ago - though this proved mostly fruitless. Those days all sort of blended together after a while!

Eventually he reached the end of the diary, and the lack of any kind of conclusion or final note left him scratching his head. Was there some reason she had stopped? Did she just forget or give up when her number of conquests grew too large? Could there be a second diary tucked away somewhere in their garbage heap of a garage? He read the page before it over and over again, trying to figure out this mystery, not seeing anything out of the ordinary on any of the entries that neared the end. Giving up, he called out to the owner of said-diary.

"Hey Chris!"

"What's up, babe?" She appeared from around the corner of the kitchen, her 'Kiss The Cook' apron swaying against her muscled figure, "Did you need something?"

"No, I was just wondering why you stopped writing in your diary. Did something happen, or did you like, start a new one?"

"You mean you can't figure out why?"

"Uhh, no? Should I be able to...?"

"John," She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips, a stirring-stick sticking out of one of her fists, "look at the date on the last entry. What happened the next day?"

John squinted at the page like he had already, the cogs in his brain turning.

"Christie I have no fucking idea!" He relented, defeated, "Can you just tell me?"

"I swear, you can be such a man sometimes!" Christie shook her head and gave him that look, "Baby, you asked me out on the next day! It's the anniversary of when we started dating! God, you can be so dense sometimes!"

He looked back down at the page, his eyes bulging in their sockets. From his peripherals he could see his wife smirk and wander back into the kitchen to finish making dinner, clearly amused by her husband's realization. He could just fucking punch himself! How could he forget something like that!? It was their anniversary for most of their relationship. Setting the diary down on the couch, he put his head in hands and sighed, mad at himself - he was going to have to make this up to Christie somehow, wasn't he? Getting up, he half-ran to the kitchen, deciding that helping her with the cooking was at least a start!

Maybe he'd surprise her with flowers tomorrow when she got home from work...

1...67891011