An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This spearing into an organ not meant to be filled with cock sent Mariana into a flailing, howling orgasmic mess. Her legs kicked out around Christie and her fists beat at the wooden surface of the bench she lay on, pussy juices spraying from her annihilated hole and splattering onto the floor around her. Christie held still as the personal trainer experienced the first of many climaxes she'd be writhing through, allowing herself to enjoy the feeling of the liquid warmth bathing her member, and the added, superb tightness from Mariana's sex clenching vice-like around her; when Mariana finally calmed down, Christie simply resumed her pumping into her deepest of depths.

She didn't spare any intimate details of how viciously she fucked Maraina.

Christie told John all about how she ravaged the Latina. How she used her brutal scepter to punish her pussy, banging her like a futa possessed, her hips moving back and forth like a well-oiled machine. How Mariana was lifted off the bench by the sizable bulge that appeared in her torso from Christie's vicious rampage and that her cock pinned her deformed skin to its surface. How her cries of ecstasy echoed through the locker room, and how sure Christie was that the people in the gym could hear them. And of course, she let John know all about how sexy Mariana's fat ass looked while she was being fucked.

Before Christie had a chance to get her hands on the obese, jiggling spheres, they wobbled in constant circles, plapping against each other over and over as Mariana's body rocked back and forth under the intense, ferocious mounting. Christie had slapped her hands down on them as soon as she was close enough to do so - her cock having reached Mariana's tits by that point - and mauled them; she moaned as she recalled how soft they were in her large fingers that had sunk straight into them. Unable to help herself, Christie had struck them roughly just to watch them wobble, Mariana's rear beaten black and blue by the time she was finished with her.

She'd sunk feet of her massive cock into Mariana as quickly as she could, the distension of her ramrod sticking out beyond the personal trainer's head in mere minutes; it seemed that despite how small and tight she was, Mariana's skin was very flexible! Because of that fact, Christie hadn't wasted any time in fucking her as fervently as possible, her balls slamming up and down against the floor as she did, pushing her precum up through her cock and into Mariana. The Spanish woman had been heavy with her pre-seed before Christie was even close to her own orgasm.

John was informed about how wet the salacious scene became as well. Mariana's pussy hadn't stopped squirting around Christie's monstrous fuckstick since her first climax, her feminine fluids flying far - they'd soaked Christie's legs and balls until they were dripping with her sweet honey. As usual, Christie's own sperm had done the same, spritzes of the pearlescent ambrosia jettisoning from Mariana's wrecked, tautly-stretched hole, as much of it on the ground as was swirling around inside of the personal trainer. She'd become so fat with futa pre that her stomach had drooped around the bench, her flesh having become loose and saggy!

There'd been no pause or breaks in their coitus. Christie had just fucked and fucked and fucked the bottom-heavy girl as much as she wanted, Mariana never asking her to stop or anything of the sort, only begging for more with an increasingly hoarse voice - at least during the few seconds between her perpetual shrieks when she could speak! And that had just been music to Christie's ears, adding the fuel she needed to pummel the poor personal trainer's pussy into oblivion, until it was no longer the sweet, delicate thing it once had been. No, she was going to pound her for as long and as many times as it took for her to find satisfaction!

Which, as she let John know, was for quite a while!

At one point, Christie remembered taking her hands off of Mariana's enormous ass to grab her legs and hoist them up so that the personal trainer was only laying on the bench on her chest - her chest and Christie's cock! In this position Mariana's ass bounced wildly right below Christie's face, allowing her to ogle it closely, saliva dripping from her lips at the lurid sight; it also allowed her titanic womb-wrecker to fuck deeper into Mariana's depths, punching her brutalized womb in every direction. The Latina's arms had been too weak after all the pistoning she'd been through to do much else but flop aimlessly, no longer possessing the strength needed to hold onto the bench.

When Christie came it was with a terrifying roar. She'd buried her virile bludgeon as deeply as possible into Mariana, the skin-gloved outline of her glans bashing into the top of the bench and creating a crack down its center. Mariana's midsection had ballooned instantly and plummeted down under its newly-gained liquid weight, passing the appearance of pregnancy immediately; Christie recalled that it made more breaks in the bench when it had landed on it, chips of wood scattering across the tile below it. Wanting to put Mariana's elasticity to the test, she didn't pull out as soon as she normally would have, letting as much of her unnaturally voluminous load gush inside of her for as long as possible.

By the time she did eventually yank herself out, Mariana's stomach was positively engorged with her steaming semen, gravid and rounder than her ass cheeks were. Her flesh around her abdomen had become utterly turgid, the beginnings of a set of abs she once had completely vanished to make room for all of Christie's potent progeny; when Christie let go of her and let her fall, her stomach hit the bench before the rest of her did and she looked like she was resting on top of an exercise ball she'd used earlier. Christie's cock had schlorped from her now insanely gaped hole, a waterfall of gallons of ball brew coming out with it.

The very second her cock had been released from Mariana's cunt's death grip it blasted a huge salvo of cum across the ceiling, shattering one of the lightbulbs embedded in its surface. Instead of grabbing her shaft and righting it to aim at Mariana so she could cover in her creamy concoction, Christie had raised the personal trainer towards the ceiling by her legs, holding her up upside down in front of her; this caused Mariana's massively obese looking stomach to hang over her face while her hands hovered above the ground. Keeping her as far away from herself as possible, Christie had let her climax explode over the Spanish beauty at point-blank range.

Cum had rained onto every part of Mariana's figure at once - even her gigantic-stomach-shielded face! All Christie had to do was shake her hips to send her cock oscillating up and down and back and forth so that it wouldn't miss any of Mariana's body with its ridiculous output. At the same time her skin was being painted white, more sperm poured from the crater that used to be Mariana's tiny cunt, slimy rivers of virility running down her front and back simultaneously; she was being drenched from every direction, a proverbial shower of semen blasting her from all sides. Christie didn't stop until her orgasm died down to a trickle, something that took, predictably, many minutes to achieve.

From her hand-held ankles to her messed curly hair, Mariana had been plastered. Drizzles of dick dregs matted her legs. Gooey gallons of girl glue weighed down her humongous ass. Slathers of slimy semen covered her torso and face, her bulbous belly as layered on the outside as it was the inside. The gorgeous Latina was unrecognizable under her cum coating, bubbles of ball brew popping at her lips when she took in a ragged gasp of air. Christie had been caught up in her own whirlwind of white as well, her front smeared with her own fuck fluids; the locker room had ended up in the same state, the drains dotting the tiled floor quickly becoming clogged with cum.

But they weren't finished yet!

Right as her orgasm came to its elongated finale, Christie had flipped Mariana around and let gravity do the leg work at depleting her fucked-up womb and brutalized pussy of cum, slops of baby batter falling from her ruined cunt and thudding onto the floor. Sitting on the bench herself - Mariana still in her grasps - Christie had plopped the personal trainer onto her cock and down towards her lap, intent on fucking her once more; this momentarily brought Mariana back into consciousness, a stream of feminine honey blasting from her pussy into the lockers in front of them, adding to the wreckage of the room. Christie had immediately went to work bouncing the Latina on her monstrous, still-hard member, thrusting her hips upward at the same time to meet her downward juggles.

It was at this point in Christie's story that she mentioned that other women had walked into the locker room; whether it had been from Mariana's passionate screams or to use the locker and showers themselves, she would never learn the answer to. She'd just continued fucking the personal trainer, watching her enormous ass slap against her hardened abs all the while, scarcely sparing the newcomers a single glance. Only when she'd heard them gasp did she give any attention to her audience - and she liked what she saw! And just based on what she saw, she knew Mariana wasn't the only person to have their life changed in the gym that day!

The first woman she noticed had be-

...

"Fuck, baby, I can't- I'm gonna cum!"

John cut off Christie's speech with an announcement of his own. The entire time she'd been telling her story they'd been fucking, John as focused on what she was saying as he was on her immense, muscled, gorgeous figure bouncing on his lap. He'd held out for as long as he could but eventually he'd reached his limit - he was only human after all! Long minutes of constant sex combined with the unique sort of dirty talk from Christie had finally caught up to him, and no amount of flexing his kegels or gritting his teeth could stop him from cumming anymore!

"Oh God yes, John, fill me with your seed!"

It hadn't helped that Christie had to pause her storytelling with throaty moans and passionate curses of her own, several minutes often passing before she was able to restart her vocal recollections - sometimes even longer when she'd cum from her pussy on his cock as well! Sweat had started dripping off their bodies, making the constant slaps of her groin against his wet and meaty; her own member had slammed against the wall behind them the entire time as well, waves of sexual cacophonic noises flowing through their living room that only got louder the longer they fucked. Both were full on panting by the time John warned his wife about his coming climax.

"C-Chris!" John cried out, hilting himself once more in her warm, sticky folds, "Here it, here it comes!"

Christie and John alike were coated in her precum, her balls pumping out their brew through the entirety of their coupling. The walls, ceiling, and couch were all dripping with her essence, the whole vicinity steaming with her pungent musk. Between being pounded into with such passionate fervor, her own lurid memories, and her cock grinding against John through their sexual session, ithad pushed Christie's libido into overdrive, feeling close to her own orgasm as well. Her testicles had been steadily inflating throughout the duration of their coitus, now nearly bumping into John's chin whenever she bounced on his lap.

"Do it baby!" Christie moaned, shimmying her hips as swiftly as she could manage, "Cum inside of me! Get me fucking pregnant!"

Fuck, she always knew what to say to make him cum the hardest, but that one was new!

Groaning, John threw his head back and tightened his hold on Christie's hips, burying every last inch he possessed inside of her. They writhed against each other as John's cock throbbed once, twice, and then a third time, his wiry-haired scrotum pulling up against his member before he spurted inside of his wife. The married couple moaned together as slimy rope after rope fired off into Christie's depths, her cunt clenching as tightly around his entire, pulsating organ, coaxing out as much semen from his balls as it could. Dribbles of cum leaked from around Christie's bright red lower-lips, forming a puddle between their connected bodies.

"Oh fuck, Christie, I can't stop cumming. I feel li-"

"Wait, I'm cumming too!"

Eyes shooting open, John jerked his head forward to look at his wife. He never made her cum from her cock through penetration alone! Sure, he knew Christie's body well enough to give her many orgasms from her feminine sex when they fucked, but he only ever made her do it from her male parts if he jerked or licked her cock at the same time! It was almost enough to make him forget his own dwindling climax, and though his member felt sore and raw from the intense fucking, he began to thrust into her once more, several tiny spritz of semen finishing off his own happy ending

He could feel it before it happened, Christie's cock swelling atop his torso as seed raced up its unbridled length. It immediately felt heavier, nearly crushing John's chest, forcing all the air from his lungs; from stomach to neck he was covered by his wife's genitalia, even the side of his skull partially masked by its enormity. Under John's watchful gaze, Christie grabbed her shaft and began to stroke it fervently, her overfilled balls rumbling on his stomach with enough power to vibrate his whole body. John added his hands to her powerful pole and jerked off the parts of it she couldn't reach, wanting his partner's orgasm to be as amazing as his was.

Bucking several times to match John's strained thrusts, Christie screamed like all the women had in her stories, her cunt squirting in climax once more before her cock had a chance to. She was having two, simultaneous orgasms, and she could feel her mind cracking because of it, her eyes rolling back in their sockets until only the whites showed, her tongue dipping from her mouth to hang limply against her chin. Sputtering, Christie could no longer form words to let John know how good she felt at that moment - but her cock would quickly do it for her! It gave one last couch-rocking throb as her initial cum stream left its tip.

It might have been the best orgasm of her life!

Cum erupted from her wall-bashing glans. With her member's upward-slanted angle, the first salvo of Christie's climax rocketed directly towards the ceiling, creating a slimy, wide path of white goop that trailed up the wall; when it hit the ceiling droplets of semen instantly rained back down onto her and John, drizzling them in hot seed, replacing the precum they already wore. This single blast lasted for seconds on end, arcing across the surface behind them in a conal-shape, spraying past the edges of the couch and saturating everything in its path. Her cock jumped up halfway through the staggering explosion, fountainings its swimmer-dense jelly onto the rest of the living room.

Having no control over herself, Christie - like the countless woman she'd fucked in the past - could do nothing else but cum. She wasn't bouncing on John or even jerking herself off anymore, entirely paralyzed by pleasure, a slave to her own passions, her cock the only part of her still in action - and in action it was! Her monstrous bitch breaker bounced and kicked, the force of the semen-hoses leaving it strong enough to move it on its own, each consecutive beam of thick sludge as powerful as an earth-shattering thrust Christie used on her partners. It thrashed back and forth like an ensnared serpent, slinging semen in every direction.

Likewise, John could also do nothing to help control his wife's orgasm!

He was left to sit and watch and bear the constant thumps it made against his person, grunting every time it struck him - which was often. Even his own formidable muscles couldn't hope to wrangle it, his arms swinging wildly from its jerking movements, his fingers glued to Christie's shaft by her own virile paste. All he could do was watch and bask in his wife's torrential outpouring of white lava for as long as possible, his face slowly becoming plastered in her progeny. His own cock had started to soften inside of her, only still contained between her velvety inner walls by the tight grip her cunt had on his member.

There was almost nothing as hot to him as seeing his wife in the throes of ecstasy. Her face was contorted into a mask of brain-melting pleasure, sweaty blonde strands of hair half-covering it. Taking rapid breaths, her massive breasts jiggled on her chest, appearing even more alluring by the mountains of strained, flexed muscles surrounding them; it was like she'd just finished a workout with how much they bulged from her stretched skin, pulsing under her pink-hued flesh. Christie's abs jutted from her stomach like steps on a ladder, her biceps and thighs nearly twice as humongous, crowding her torso from every direction. John could feel the hard slabs of strength crush his smaller form, her legs pinning his own together and making them look tiny.

Her cock was in the same state, and John studied it as much as did the rest of his wife's body. The veins across it seemed wider than his fists and longer than his arms, her urethra even bigger than that, bloated with the white gold pumping from her balls. It trembled against him with each throb that announced more cascades of cum coming out of it, the tough skin stretched so much it looked like it would tear from how violent she was climaxing, nearly creaking. Above his own head, her glans had darkened to a vicious, deep red color, fattening up to help her release come easier, her piss slit large enough for John to stick a few fingers into.

And then there were her balls. Both of her bulbous testicles had grown along with her member, having become grotesquely enlarged; if she wasn't straddling John's lap they would have probably sagged to the floor! Despite how spacious her scrotum was, every inch inside of it still managed to be filled by the enormous, gurgling globes, the wrinkles across its expanse disappearing as they were pulled taut across her sperm factories. They, like her cock, throbbed constantly atop him, vibrating his body and the entire couch, shaking the cum that was still layering it off and onto the ground with loud splatters.

And her orgasm hadn't slowed yet!

Minutes had passed and Christie was still exploding semen. The fresh blasts jettisoning from her cockhead were pouring out with the same force as when her climax had begun, flooding the living room while also coating every surface on it. Coffee table, couch, walls and windows - John even spotted that the television across from them had caught a few errant strands as well. That wasn't even mentioning him or Christie, who were right at the center of the gooey, sexual maelstrom, most of her insane semen onslaught landing directly on them. John could barely see anything anymore with all the sperm running down his face!