An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me..."

Putting the slow-cooker down again, he bent over to gather up everything that had fallen out of the cardboard container, not wanting to unnecessarily add to the mess in their garage; John hardly took notice of the random items he was putting away, moving on auto-pilot - that was until he picked up a notebook he'd never seen before. It was obviously old, having been untouched for many years, and had familiar handwriting scrawled over its front. Pausing his haphazard cleaning, he lifted it up to his eyes and squinted at the cover, blowing on it and wiping the dust off the cover to better read what was written on it. John cocked his head as he made out the words.

"'Christie's College Diary'", he read aloud under his breath, his curiosity piqued, "what in the hell is this!?"

Not even considering that he might be intruding on his wife's privacy, John excitedly opened it up and turned to the first page; he never took Christie for the journaling-type before! As his eyes skimmed the contents of the diary, his excitement swiftly turned to confusion. On every single page was a date and a name or place like 'sorority house' and 'roommate' that were further accompanied by a bunch of tally marks. That was it. There weren't any full sentences or thoughts jotted down, nothing that indicated what any of it actually meant! It was almost like it was written in some kind of code or something. Deciding he'd ask Christie about it, John tucked the odd notebook under his arm and grabbed the slow-cooker, fighting his way back through the garage to get to the kitchen.

"Jeez honey, did you get lost or something?" Christie joked when he entered the kitchen, an array of meats and spices laid out in front of her on the counter, "I almost called Search and Rescue!"

"Ha, very funny. But really we should clean the garage, that place is a damn maze."

She nodded in agreement.

"Maybe next weekend we can. Did you manage to find the slow-cooker?"

"Yeah I have it right here," John set it down next to her before reaching under his arm, "but I also found this."

He held out the diary to his wife, her head turning at the sight of it like his had.

"What is-" she took her journal from his hands before a look of realization came over her, "Oh my God! I haven't seen this thing in forever! I didn't even know I still had it - I figured it'd gotten thrown out after I graduated."

"What is it?"

"It's my freshman year college diary - actually I used it in my sophomore year too! Didn't you read the front?"

"No, I mean, yeah! I got that much, Chris." John rolled his eyes at his wife's mocking smirk, "I mean what is written in it? I'll fully admit I took a look, but I couldn't make sense of anything."

"Well that's because it's not supposed to make sense to anyone but me!"

Christie flipped through the pages rapidly, nostalgia washing over her.

"'Cause this is my sex diary! Though that sounds pretty stupid now that I say it out loud."

"Your sex diary...?"

"Mhm." She nodded her head, looking up at John, "See, college was a time for me to, erm, explore and get experience in sex and stuff - since I didn't get to do much of it in high school. I was so excited I decided to keep a diary-"

She held out the aforementioned object in the air and waved it back and forth.

" - to keep track of everyone I slept with. I didn't want it to be obvious in case anyone else found it, so I wrote in a kind of short-hand that only I would understand."

"I see?" John was clearly still befuddled by what his wife was talking about, "So it's your sex diary. A diary filled with sex. Sex is contained in that diary, and you're the only one that can read it. It all makes sense now!"

Christie rolled her eyes at her husband's sarcasm.

"Here, let's go sit on the couch and I'll show you what I mean."

Their late-lunch momentarily forgotten about, Christie led John in the living room; like their bedroom, it had been remodeled slightly as well, a new couch purchased to replace the one Christie had ruined and much of the decorations on the walls were moved to other areas in the house to save them from any potential wrecking. Sitting down in the middle of the purple-clothed couch, Christie wrapped an arm around John's waist and yanked him down next to her, squeezing him against her muscled side. Holding up the journal so that they could both read it, she opened it to the first page and pointed a large, meaty finger to the top of it.

"So, this is the date for that day's number of people I slept with, and that number is tallied below, see?"

John's eyes bulged in their sockets as he tried to count all the marks on the page.

"Jesus babe, I know you said you had a lot of sex in college but this is..."

"I know, I was pretty wild back then!"

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Back then?"

"Hey! I'm yours and only yours now!"

"I know Chris, I'm just teasing."

"If you say so..." she grumbled, but gave him a quick peck on the cheek anyway, "and this is how I remembered who it was with and where it happened."

She put her finger under the line that had 'sorority house' scrawled across it.

"Because, uh, I often didn't get the name of the people I slept with. That was pretty rare."

"...and all you needed was the location or place or whatever to remember everything?"

John stared at her in open-mouth astonishment.

"Yeah, I have a pretty good memory for that kind of stuff."

She paused and bit her lower lip.

"Do you want me to tell you about it?"

"About what you... who you did in college!?"

"Yeah, if you want. A trip down memory lane. It could be fun!"

He gulped and nodded, his throat suddenly very dry.

"S-Sure, it would be uh, interesting to hear it from your perspective. I only knew about it a little from rumors and stuff back then.

"Alright," Christie sported a blush across her features now, "I'll pick some good ones. This one, as you can see, was from right before our first year started, and I'd gone to check out the campus that day. That night I ended up at a sorority house and..."

Christie told John the tale scribbled across the first page of her diary.

...

One night, over a decade earlier.

Christie stood naked in front of a row of bent-over women. Each of them were nude like she was, touching their toes, their backsides thrust out towards her. Fully erect, Christie's monstrous member stuck out multiple feet in front of her, already leaking sticky strands of precum onto the floor, stained with pussy juice from her first conquest of the night, her balls hanging gravid and obese below her knees. Cunts and asses of all different kinds were presented to her, each of the girls panting and moaning, hoping she would pick them to be who she fucked next. She moved to the front of the lined-up ladies, pushed her throbbing, giant glans up against her, and...

But Christie's story started before the events of that night.

Earlier that day she'd been walking around the campus of the college she was set to attend in less than a week's time, trying to get a feel for its layout so she wouldn't be utterly lost on her first day. While wandering through the quad she was approached by another young woman who gave her a flyer advertising a party at the sorority she was a member of; she informed Christie that it was both a pre-semester celebration and a way for the sorority to entice new members to join. Christie was surprised when she'd been approached about it - she never thought of herself as a fit for that kind of organization!

That night when she was back home, she found the flyer again crumpled up in her purse, and, having nothing else to do, decided to attend the party. When she was trying to find an outfit to wear she started to feel dumb, none of her clothes a fit for a college gathering, all her choices fairly conservative - she didn't really have a choice in that matter! Settling on a black blouse that she popped the first couple of buttons open on to show an enticing amount of cleavage, a matching, long black skirt that covered everything she needed to cover, and a pair of heels that made her even taller, she studied herself in the mirror of her bedroom, hoping she didn't look over - or God forbid - under dressed. She let her parents know she was heading out before hopping in her tiny car and speeding off to the college.

As it turned out she looked just fine.

The attendees of the party - most made up of Sisters and newcomers like herself with a few men scattered throughout - were dressed in a myriad of different outfits; some casually, some elegantly, and many, at least as far as Christie was concerned, sluttily. Upon arrival, Christie found herself at the center of attention right away, immediately handed a drink and bombarded with questions about her height and physique. Even as a barely-legal teen, Christie was hugely muscular, albeit not to the same degree she was today. Enjoying the questions about herself and happily answering them, sipping on her booze-infused beverage all the while - at least until a certain topic was brought up.

"So, you're not planning on joining the basketball team or anything?" A relatively tall redhead asked her, one who obviously played the sport, "We could really use someone like you on the squad! The coach could make you a fuckin' star! You could be like, the top paid player in the WNBA!"

Christie chuckled nervously.

"Uh, I can't, sadly. I'm not, um, allowed to."

"Oh? Do you have like, a medical condition or something?"

"Something like that."

"That's weird! You look strong as fuck. Like you clearly workout a lot. I can't imagine playing basketball would be any harder than lifting weights or whatever you do to stay in such awesome shape!"

"It's not that. I'm a..."

She took a long chug of her drink, paused, and sighed. This part was never easy. It was why she was mostly a loner in high school, and one of the reasons she was so excited to go to college - to hopefully meet people who accept for her who she was! Christie had never been bullied or anything like that growing up, but women and men alike seemed to shun her due to her gigantic physique alone, and when people learned about the other part that made her unique amongst her peers, it only got worse; at least for a bit, the end of her last semester proved to be very different than the rest!

"...futanari." Christie cringed at admitting her secret aloud, "So I'm not able to participate in women's sports."

The group of women surrounding her all gawked at her in astonishment, several pairs of eyes darting to her groin from her announcement. The cat was out of the bag! Christie finished her drink as an uncomfortable silence surrounded her, only slightly masked by the raucous from the rest of the party-goers spread across the house. While the several cups of alcohol she'd downed had made it easier to reveal her secret, dealing with it now was anything but; it had been a sensitive topic her entire life, and only recently when one of her friends saw what she had between her legs did she start to feel more comfortable about it. Well, that wasn't quite right - it was what came after her friend saw it for the first time that made her confidence rise!

"No fucking way!" The redhead bounced on her heels excitedly, her large, freckled-breasts bouncing in her tank top, "I've never met a futanari before! That's so cool!"

"Thanks?" Christie looked at the redhead confused - no one had ever called her sex 'cool' before, "It's nice that you aren't like, disgusted by me or anything."

"Hell no! Why would I be? Especially when I've heard certain rumors about futanari."

Christie's eyes got wide.

"Rumors? Like what?"

"That they're hung like a horse and can fuck all night!"

Several of the other women around her murmured to each other quietly, all obviously having heard the same rumors.

Christie nearly choked on her drink, her plastic red cup fumbling in her large fingers - this stranger had just come out and said it! No one had ever been so forward with her about what was one of the most well-known aspects of futanari; and, while it was true, Christie hadn't ever heard someone put it so obscenely. What the fuck was she supposed to say now!? There was no use denying it! Besides, if she did it would just make her look bad, and she didn't want a reputation like that when she was starting college for the first time. She would just have to be upfront about it!

"I, uh, I," Christie coughed, trying to formulate a proper response, all eyes still on her, "I guess that's, um, true?"

Oh yeah, that sounded confident!

"I knew it!" The tall athlete gave a little victory jig before suddenly stopping, her lips curling into a frown, "But how do I know you're not lying to make yourself look good? I know plenty of men who said the same thing, but were one-and-done, quick pump chumps!"

"You don't? I don't really know how I'd prove something like that."

"Well I do!"

Before Christie understood what was happening the redhead grabbed her by one of her gigantic, muscular forearms and pulled her away from the rest of the girls surrounding them, throwing a wink back at her friends. Nearly tripping over herself, Christie followed, unsure of where she was being led - though she had a good idea! Was this woman she'd just met less than an hour ago really about to try and fuck her in the middle of a party? Is this what college was like? How is this actually what was happening!? Any doubts Christie had disappeared the second she was led into, what she presumed was, the redhead's bedroom, the door slamming behind them.

"Alright, let's see it! I want - no I have to know if the rumors are true."

She had her arms folded and hips cocked as she stared up at the statuesque futa.

"Are you... are you sure you want to do this? Here? Now?"

"Fuck yeah I do! Sisters bring guys back to their rooms all the time during a party, I just want to be the first to bring a futanari! The other girls will be so fuckin' jealous!"

Christie suddenly gained a burst of confidence that she had no idea the source of, and smirked as she reached for the front of her skirt. She bundled up the black fabric between her fingers and lifted it up to just under her knees, stopping before she revealed herself completely, a last sliver of doubt forming in the back of her mind; what if this was some kind of set up? Everyone knew that sororities did shady stuff like that! Looking at the basketball player in front of her first, she noted silently that she wasn't holding a phone to try and snap a pic, and there didn't seem to be any other cameras or anyone else hiding, laying in wait.

Taking a last, deep breath, Christie put on the most smug expression she could muster.

"If you say so."

The moment she unveiled what she'd been hiding, the redhead - that Christie now realized she didn't know the name of - dropped to her knees with a gasp. Though at the time Christie wasn't very sexually experienced, she knew right away that that was a good reaction to showing off her dangling, massive package; even back then she didn't wear underwear, attempting to try and contain her genitalia next to futile, so it was bared without barrier. Without a word the sorority Sister crawled over to Christie and took her cock into her hands, jerking her off without asking for permission, immediately licking and kissing at the fat pink tip, falling under the futa's spell instantaneously.

This was the same reaction she received when her friend from high school saw her changing during a sleepover - she also slipped into a mindless state of worship, doing whatever Christie asked of her, leading to the loss of both of their virginities; and, from the looks of it, this sorority Sister was looking for the same outcome. Moaning, Christie held up her soft member so the redhead could have better access to it, rubbing it over her face, bathing her in her sweaty, musky essence. The college-athlete only panted louder as the fantastical futa fuckstick made contact with her body, making a concerted effort to try and suck Christie off, her enormous size making it a struggle in itself.

Erecting quickly, it hadn't taken Christie long to reach her full size, the mixture of alcohol killing her inhibitions and her extreme, always-present libido sending her cock shooting straight up; it extended far past the redhead's head and shoulders when it did, giving her the appearance that she was a construction worker carrying around a piece of lumber. The nameless woman stroked Christie's bitch breaking expanse rapidly, putting all of her lean, toned muscles to work, her mouth following the journey her hands made, licking and kissing every section of stupendous shaft she could. Precum poured down Christie's member and the sorority Sister's back in voluminous rivulets, coating them both in her slimy runoff.

What occurred between her and the redhead next passed by in a flash, Christie not remembering the first person she slept with in college as well as she had claimed - probably a side-effect of the alcohol she'd consumed right before! It was a whirlwind of sexual worship and undressing, ending with her hunched over the redhead, furiously fucking into her in the missionary position, the bed creaking loudly under them; the athlete howled and climaxed over and over again on just half of Christie's enormous cock, her cunt squirting with each brutal thrust made into her. Christie definitely proved that the rumors were true!

What happened after that, however, Christie remembered very well.

There was a squeal that came from behind her, announcing the presence of someone else in the room and momentarily interrupting her womb-wrecking; and as it turned out, it was more than just a single person. Looking over her shoulder, Christie saw that a whole group of sorority girls were watching her fuck their Sister, undoubtedly coming to check up on the redhead when they heard her climactic screams. This didn't stop Christie though, and if anything it made her fuck her partner harder, the fact that she had an audience igniting her arousal to a level she'd never felt before. It didn't help that several of the onlookers were clearly playing with themselves, getting off to the pornographic show in front of them, multiple pairs of hands tucked into the waistband of jeans and shorts.

Like she was putting on a show, Christie had gone into overdrive at the moment, using the redhead's body for all it was worth. With both hands on her partner's waist, she'd used her to jack herself off, pounding into her as she juggled her curvy body up and down on her rod, not even seeing her as a human being anymore. Her massively engorged balls battered the front of the bed over and over again, audibly churning with her coming load, drooping down farther down her legs. Christie had checked up on the girls watching her again, smirking as they watched their friend get fucked into an sloppy mess, staring at the sorority Sister's gaped, brutalized cunt and the immense rodding ruining it, several even just content to check out Christie in all of her powerful, muscular glory.

She recalled that she came with a roar, bloating the redhead's womb until it was almost as big as she was, only pulling out and hosing her down with the rest of her streams when the young woman looked like she'd pop - well, hosing her and the rest of the room down. Her orgasms were far too voluminous for a single person to contain it all, and so when Christie inevitably had to pull out of the sorority Sister, she blasted her cum all over the bedroom she was in; the bed, the picture-covered walls, the floor were all saturated with her seed by the time her lengthy climax finally finished. And when she had calmed down, she turned around to find many willing participants gawking at her, all of her admirers eager for their own turn.