An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum still dripped in huge, melon-fat drops from the end of her still-erect member, her piss slit yawning into a gigantic cavern that could easily be french-kissed. She'd casually jerked herself, her eyes roaming over the gawking group, picking out her next conquest - which was proving to be difficult. There'd been just so many delectable choices! And, after a few minutes of mostly silent decision-making - the unconscious gurgling of the redhead behind her still emanating through the cum-wrecked room - Christie recalled realizing that she didn't need to limit herself with just one. She could have all of them!

Which led her to the main event, the reason there were so many tally marks on the first page of her diary.

The rest of the ladies had quickly cleared the party early, pushing everyone except those who'd be joining in the coming orgy out of the door - and there were quite a few young women who wanted a piece of the muscular futanari! Driven by her powerful libido and overwhelming desire to satiate her lust, Christie had ordered all of the girls to get naked and bend over in front of her, taking command of the situation like it was the most natural thing in the world for her; they'd all quickly agreed, of course, and that was how she ended up standing in front of a buffet of asses of all different shapes, sizes, and colors. All waiting for her to bless them with her holy rod!

"Fuck yeah, if this is what college is like I could get used to this!" Christie specifically remembered snarling as she plunged her oversized member into the first cunt in line, drawing a pleasure-induced scream from the girl, "Gonna have a lot of fun with so many fucking sluts around!"

Christie wasn't sure where this domineering attitude came from, but she wasn't about to protest this new feeling of power coursing through her. Slapping her huge hands down on the dark-skinned backside jiggling in front of her, Christie'd pumped her hips into the stranger's welcoming pussy, glancing down the row of girls waiting; each of them were ogling the cunt-ruining of their friend, all of them watching with a hand hidden between their legs. Smirking, Christie fucked the fat-assed sorority Sister in front of her, railing her as swiftly as she could, not bothering to take her time with the knowledge that so many others were waiting for their own chance with her. There was a fun night in store for her!

Tightly gripped by the young woman's cunt, Christie plowed her for minutes on end, turning the nameless individual into another brainless slave for her to call upon in the future. The black girl had moaned and screamed as her insides were rearranged by the ultra-hung futanari, her pussy dousing the floor under them with its constant squirts, her legs shining from her own moisture; Christie's own cum had added to it, spritzes of soupy semen spilling from her sex, stray strands connecting their bodies. Christie had reveled in being able to use the sorority slut to her heart's content, slapping her rotund, jiggling ass back and forth - at least when she wasn't using her curly black locks as reins to thrust harder into her with. Euphoric exclamations filled the huge house, as many coming from the waiting ladies pleading to be next as the one currently being roughly taken.

After numerous minutes of fucking the black girl in front of her into a dripping, gasping wreck - Christie holding her up once her legs inevitably gave out - she came, ballooning the nameless woman with gallons of her seed. Like with the redhead, she pulled out when the sorority Sister's stomach sagged all the way to the floor and flattened against the carpet, having then proceeded to cover her head to toe with her virile expulsions, doing her best not to hit any of the other ladies lined up next to her yet; she unloaded all over the living room of the large house as well, painting it in her personal essence, filling the entire home with her heady musk. Several of the other college-attendees moaned just watching her unbridled potency.

As soon as she was done, she dropped the first girl unceremoniously and stepped down the row to the second Sister.

An Asian girl this time, she was absolutely tiny compared to Christie's mountainous figure, her body tight and slim; but, despite the size disparity between them, she'd still gotten fucked all the same! After managing to cram her cockhead into the petite slit between the party-goer's thin legs, Christie'd hammered into her without concern, pushing her other organs out of the way as she drilled through her cervix and tore into her womb, a long, tubular distension running from her stomach to her neck; Christie hadn't even needed to lift the woman up with her hands, her cock powerful enough to do it all on its own. Putting her in a full-nelson hold, Christie pistoned into her like an unstoppable machine until she orgasmed, doubling the sorority Sister's weight with her first lengthy stream of cum.

This was how the rest of the night - and morning - continued.

Christie had fucked the sluts one by one, plowing her tremendous tool into pussy after pussy until every woman there had passed out from an overload of life-altering orgasms, leaving them collapsed next to each other, obese with her cum, plastered inside and out. By the time she reached the end of the line the first of the sorority Sisters she'd already had her way with began to stir - so she simply restarted with the first one, taking the African-American woman again after helping her vacate her womb of dense futa cum. When she finally finished and the Sun was shining in the sky, there wasn't a single unbusted cervix or unbloated belly in the house. Except hers, of course.

The nearly half a day of nonstop fucking had ended with Christie sitting on a semen-soaked couch, bouncing a chubby girl with dyed-blue hair on her lap; she was the last of the sorority Sisters still conscious, and the one that she had ended up fucking the most. She was almost just as insatiable as Christie was! Her energy seemed to be near limitless and she recovered faster than the others, getting back in line when one still existed, or using her soft, pillowy body to pleasure Christie's figure when there were only a few remaining, conscious women left. But now it looked like she was reaching her own threshold for sexual pleasure, her limbs limp as they were shaken up and down.

Luckily for her, Christie was nearing the end of her own superhuman arousal as well.

Not that she had wanted to stop, but the hours upon hours of constant, unending sex of which she was always the most active participant in were catching up to her. She was tired, both physically and mentally, having missed out on an entire night of sleep in the name of reaching more orgasms; and unlike in the present, she wasn't quite used to fucking for so long without pause. That hadn't stopped her from using the chubby whore she was currently pistoning up into one last time, the plush squishiness of the pale girl's body a welcome contrast against her hardened, bulky form; she also wasn't about to let any of the sorority girl's beat her at this contest of carnal prowess!

Her breathing having grown labored, Christie remembered she had to force her muscles not to give out, a burning ache numbing her arms. She railed up into the chubby girl while slamming her back down onto her cock at same time, moaning between vicious grunts; she'd made a mental note that if she was going to come back for any of the Sister's that lived here, it would be this one! The blue-haired slut's enormous, sagging breasts flopped up and down as she was tossed about, her ass fat enough to nearly plop onto Christie's thighs despite the distance of dick she couldn't take separating them by over a foot of space. And her cunt! Christie drooled a bit in the present when she remembered how fat and accommodating it was, possessing the perfect tightness for her gigantic growth.

Plowing the majority of her member into the plump slut, Christie had fired off a last orgasm into her, her balls - which had filled enough that they sagged to the floor - finally emptying. She pumped and pumped and pumped into the pudgy woman, forcing her larger figure to expand, until she went from a comforting, lovely rotund shape to positively spherical. Making the woman as swollen as the rest of the fallen females were, Christie had tossed her onto the couch next to her, letting the rest of her multi-minute climax to spray wherever it chose. Standing up and stretching, she observed the aftermath of the twelve-hour orgy.

She couldn't believe what she saw!

All around her were strewn, limp bodies, each and everyone one of the sorority Sister's eyes rolled into the back of their heads and possessing satisfied, stupid smiles on their faces - at least as far as Christie could tell. There wasn't a single one of them that wasn't wearing her sperm and she could scarcely tell one from another with the masks of cum covering their countenances and figures. Her own semen dripped from the walls and ceilings, the living room redecorated in splatters of her virility, the flood of her countless, slimy explosions flowing into the adjacent rooms. A table had been broken sometime during the fuckfest, and a quick glance let Christie know the couch wasn't fairing much better. Fuck, what a night!

Christie had then gone back to the redhead's room - who had rejoined the party at some point - and gathered her clothes, dressing again before leaving the sorority house. She got into her too-small car and drove back to her parent's home with a wide smile on her face, her balls noticeably not gnawing at her for release, a pep in her step as she left a scene of sexual carnage behind her. Empowered by newfound confidence in her sexual abilities, it was then that Christie decided to keep a catalog of her conquests - something she'd start after a well-deserved rest. If that was how things had gone before the semester even began, she was excited to experience the rest of what college had to offer!

And that was the tale of her first - of many - sexual experiences in college.

...

"...And yeah, that's - oh fuck yes - that's the story of when I fucked a whole sorority!" Christie panted, having trouble focusing on what she was saying, "It was certainly a hell of a first college experience, let me tell you! It's - mmmm - what led me to creating the diary in the first place."

"God, you're amazing!" John moaned, kissing up and down his wife's neck, his hands running across her abdomen. It was weird to hear himself say those words considering not too long ago he found Christie's unnatural sexual abilities and unfathomable number of partners horrifying - but now he knew better! Now he understood that what his futanari-lover was capable of was actually hot, and the fact that she'd given up so much to be with him made his heart flutter in appreciation whenever he thought about it - and to think, all it took was finally letting her fuck him for him to finally appreciate it!

"Thanks baby, I'm glad you think so!"

"I do! Now come here."

John sat up and leaned over, kissing his wife passionately.

Her retelling of her sorority tale had, predictably, aroused both of them. While she was regaling him with lurid imagery of all the different girls she'd fucked that day, John began to touch her, unable to help himself. He pulled off her tight shirt - the rips on its sleeve growing - and put his mouth to work on her body like he was trying to distract her from the task at hand; she didn't mind at all, and with her free hand removed his top, baring his toned torso, her other still holding her diary. John had basically wrapped himself around her, mauling her huge tits with his fingers and soaking her chest and neck in his saliva, Christie's story-telling becoming intermingled with needy moans.

From recalling all the things she'd done before her first semester even started, and John's skillful teasing, Christie's shorts had begun to tighten around her gigantic junk, her husband's pair already tenting with his own erection. Without pausing her vocal recollection, she'd slid them off her hips to her ankles, freeing her expanding serpent and letting it flop between her legs; it shot out past her knees immediately, a frothing bubble of dense precum instantly forming at its tip. Likewise, her enormous balls had tumbled free, but not before they were momentarily snagged by the waistband of her shorts, and, after becoming untwisted, had slingshotted against the front of the couch, causing the whole thing to jump under the married couple.

She had John stripped of his remaining clothing not long after.

That's where they were now. Making out furiously, Christie's thick tongue battering John's around. Her huge mitt wrapped around his above-average-for-a-man cock, stroking it slowly as he humped against the side of her steel-tough abs, leaking a slimy trail of glistening pre across her eight-count slab of tight muscles; if it wasn't for her diary occupying her other paw, Christie would have been groping her husband's tight butt with it instead! His own hands held her cheek and pinched at her nipples, her mammoth log of artery-etched meat just out of sight, its presence looming at the edge of his peripherals.

Unpausing in his lip-locking, John swung his leg so that he was straddling his partner, his ass resting against the base of her growing, fleshy pillar. Humping into the crack of his rear, Christie released her husband's member - which was now poking at the bottom of her cleavage - and firmly pressed down on his lower back, making him shimmy against her, mashing their bodies together. Occasionally Christie had to depart from their kiss in order to moan and throw her head back in euphoria, her cock quickly rising behind John and pointing towards the ceiling; when it did erect fully it curved along the length of John's spine, arching over his mess of brown locks and casting a shadow the couple's intertwined faces.

"S-So, what other stories do you have?" John panted into his wife's ear as he grinded against her, cradling her blonde mane in his hands, "I wouldn't mind hearing more!"

Christie groaned.

"Let me, um, check." She mumbled between nibbles on John's neck, marking his skin with red-and-purple splotches. Reluctantly, John pulled away from her, blushing and sweaty; as he did he found himself almost instantly blocked from moving back any further by a pulsating, powerful obstacle - Christie's cock! He couldn't help but moan as he felt the sheer, burning enormity of it bear down on his figure, the uncountable, gigantic veins marbling its monolithic form scratching against his back. Before Christie had a chance to bring her diary back to her face, she grunted and thrusted against her husband's body, her titanic tip spraying the wall behind them with several strands of precum more copious and dense than one of John's full loads.

"Okay, uh," Christie bit her lip and turned a page, lurid memories flooding through her brain with each set of tallies her eyes scanned across, "no, not that one. No, no n- ah! How about my freshman year roommate!?"

"Jennifer, wasn't it? I think I met her once when I came by your dorm so we could study in the library, and erm, I-I think you mentioned her, that uh... that one time."

Christie squinted at him before her eyes jolted open!

"Oh God damnit, I'm sorry honey." She apologized, stroking his chin with her index finger, her carnal expression faltering, "I forgot all about that. Fuck, I'm still really sorry about the way I acted then!"

"Chris, it's okay!" John reassured her, kissing her forehead, "That's in the past now. I know now how you were feeling when all of that went down. We're better now, aren't we?"

She nodded back solemnly.

"Hey," he pressed his forehead against hers, "I love you."

"I love you too, John."

He lifted her head so she was looking straight at him.

"Want to tell me about your roommate now?"

"Y-You still want me to? I didn't think you'd still be in the mood."

"Chris, I think we're both still in the mood!" He joked, indicating down to his own member still laying erect against Christie's stomach before doing the same to her precum-glistening glans above them, "Unless you want to stop, which is perfectly fine, baby."

"No, I'm definitely enjoying this! Now where to begin..."

"Didn't you say you fucked her like, a lot!? I'm surprised she isn't half of your diary by herself!"

"Oh she is, at least until she dropped out." Christie paused and once more looked fornonly past John, "I still feel bad about that, It was just so hard to control myself back then. Despite what I said before I didn't mean the cruel things I told you - I was just in an angry mood."

"I know honey, but you're better about that now!" He reassured her with several more smooches on the face, "You couldn't have known about the effect you had on people yet. You were young and immature - I think anyone with your, erm, capabilities would have done the same thing in that situation! So try not to worry about it - hindsight is twenty-twenty or whatever they say."

"You always know how to make me feel better." She smiled warmly at him, "Alright, how about I start with the first time on the first day of the semester, before classes actually started?"

"First day!? God, you move fast!"

"It wasn't entirely my fault, you'll see!" Christie paused and cleared her throat, "Alright, so like I said it was right at the start of..."

As she began her second yarn-spinning, John - paying attention all the while - clambered off of her lap back to his original position next to her on the couch, Christie's hand once more jerking his cock. Deciding to see just how much he could distract his wife again, he reached over and grabbed her colossus, immediately making her stutter and moan - oh this was going to be easy! Stroking her, he leaned over and planted his lips on the closest section of her shaft to him and ran his tongue down the side of it, sucking in whatever of her member would fit into his mouth; he could hear Christie's breathing grow labored once more, letting him know his efforts were bearing fruit!

Pressing his fingers into her tree trunk of an appendage, John ran them over the swathes of throbbing veins covering it, massaging them as they beat against his hands; this was enough to cause him to moan, the visible indicators of his wife's arousal flushing his entire body. At the same time he suckled on the tough flesh of her bestial pole, not bothering to try and actually blow it - she was bordered on being too huge for that soft! That didn't stop him from attempt the same thing with the rest of her cock, even situating his lips on the underside of her shaft to get at her arm-thick - one of her arms - urethra, practically nursing on the massive cum tunnel, his mouth nearly pushed off whenever a turgid heap of precum raced up its length.

John found himself having to sit up just to reach the top of her soaring spire, the couch sagging under Christie's bulky, solid weight allowing him to come eye-to-eye with her reddened tip. Like he was oft to do these days, he tongued the area under her flared glans, scooping up the fresh sperm leaking down her tremendous shaft and the old remnants caked onto its expanse. He wondered if her cock was ever truly clean! But even if it wasn't, John was happy to do it himself, drinking in her oddly saccharine ambrosia like it truly was the nectar of the Gods, letting its slimy heat settle in his stomach. Christie stammered through her story next to him, her eyes constantly torn away from her diary to watch him do everything in his power to please her.