An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened to her memory-recital as he worshiped her grandiose obelisk...

...

Like Christie had said, it was technically the first day of school.

She was all moved into her small dorm - which felt even smaller with her mighty presence inside of it - and had been casually chatting with her roommate for the year, Jennifer, as they both put away their belongings. Though she only lived an hour away from the University she didn't want to have to deal with the five-day-a-week commute, and instead decided to live on campus, also wanting to experience everything being in college had to offer; though now that she was here, she was more nervous about her choice than she'd expected. Her bed was tiny for a person of her size, and she was going to have to share the communal bathrooms and living spaces with regular women, separate dorms for futanari non-existent pretty much everywhere.

Trying not to let her doubts get to her, Christie attempted to focus on the good things about living away from home. The biggest benefit was that there wouldn't be any parents chastising her about her decisions - they'd scolded her for like an hour when she came back from that sorority party! It didn't help that she didn't have a real excuse for why she'd been gone for so long either; it's not like she could tell them about the orgy! So the newfound freedom was very welcome, even if it came with its own concerns, one of which being the women she shared the building with, especially the one that also occupied her dorm room.

Jennifer.

Curvy. Blonde. Short. Christie couldn't imagine a worse roommate to have to live with! It wasn't that Jennifer was mean or stuck up or anything - quite the opposite. She was really nice and bubbly right off the bat, if not a bit airheaded; no, it was because she was so fucking hot! Tits that looked nearly as large Christie's own stretched her dark blue t-shirt until it was nearly sheer, her black bra visible under it, the mounds appearing even more gigantic on her shorter frame. She was like a foot and a half shorter than Christie was! Furthering her allure was an equally fat ass that ate up the back of her tiny fuckin' shorts, the bottoms of her cheeks practically spilling out of the cut-off leg holes. And she was really beautiful on top of it all!

Unsure of which deity she pissed off - or made incredibly happy - to have been given such a bombshell of a roommate, Christie had an obvious dilemma in front of her: did she tell Jennifer about her secret right away, or wait for her to learn about it naturally? On one hand it might make things awkward between them before they even got to know each other, but on the other it was better for her to find out now rather than later - especially if 'later' involved her walking in on Christie changing or something. Christie bit her lip as she listened to Jennifer prattle on about seemingly anything that came to her mind while putting away her clothes, still trying to make up her mind before the whole thing got away from her.

Screw it, she might as well get it over with now!

"Hey Jennifer," Christie turned and looked down at her roommate, cutting her off from whatever the hell she was talking about, "sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to talk to you about something."

Jennifer spun around and smiled up at her towering roommate.

"Oh? What is it, Christie?"

It took a moment for Christie to find her voice. Why did Jennifer have to be so damn sexy!? Even though the rest of her had stopped moving, her shirt-straining bust wobbled for several more seconds like they were trying to catch up to the rest of her, drawing Christie's eyes straight to them; her top was actually lifted up from how fucking huge her tits were, her slim, tanned midriff bared. Her vision was filled by Jennifer's voluptuous figure, her ass visible from the front, her surprisingly-long legs bronzed and toned - Christie wondered if she'd played a sport in high school. Taking a deep breath, the gigantic futanari spoke.

"Uh, you see, even though I'm in the girl's dorm, I'm not really a girl."

Jennifer cocked her head.

"I like, don't understand," Jennifer's pouty lips twisted into a confused frown, "what do you mean you're not a girl? You don't look like a guy or anything."

"I'm a futanari." It had always been a word that was difficult for Christie to say, but whenever she did she found it got a little easier each time, "So I have both parts, male and female. The administration knows this but they don't have futanari dorms, obviously, so they put me here. I guess because I don't at least look like a man, as you put it."

She exhaled loudly, happy to get that off of her chest.

"Futanari? I think I've heard about them before - like I'm pretty sure I have!"

Christie remembered Jennifer being pretty proud of herself for that.

"So you like, have a dick and a pussy?"

Christie cringed - was everyone here this unfiltered!?

"Y-Yeah, you got it. I just wanted to tell you so you didn't freak out if you walked in on me changing or whatever. Hope you're not weirded out or anything by, erm, me."

"Like, not at all! I've seen plenty of dicks and stuff," Jennifer paused and blushed at her possibly too eager announcement, "um, I mean like, they don't bother me. It's nothing I haven't seen before!"

"Great, that's really awesome to hear!" Christie smiled genuinely at her, relieved, "It's cool you're so accepting - not everyone is nice to people like me."

"Totally! And ugh, I know. Bigots are the worst! Like, why can't you just let people do whatever they want? It's not hurting you!"

"Exactly!"

Both of the eighteen-year old's laughed together.

"If you don't mind, I actually want to change right now." Christie grabbed at her dress, showing Jennifer what she meant, "My parents made me wear this stupid thing so that I would look like a proper young lady for my first day."

While not quite as 'proper' as her mom and dad might have wanted, the dress was about as figure-hiding as anything that could actually fit Christie's muscular, door-frame high physique could be. It was long - as all of her dresses had to be - and black, the frills at the bottom brushing her ankles - something her parents had to get custom tailored to accomplish. The sleeves were billowy enough to almost hide her biceps and they reached her elbows, allowing only her enormous forearms to be shown off; similarly, the neckline of the garment covered her chest up to her actual neck, though her tits still formed two rounded protrusions in the fabric. She felt like a damn Nun wearing this thing!

"That's like, totally fine! And I think the dress looks cute on you! But also, like, I understand - my mom was always trying to get me to cover myself up!"

"Cool, thanks."

Turning back around, Christie rifled through one of the boxes containing the clothes she'd chosen to bring with her to college - but first she peeked over her shoulder, curious to see if Jennifer was watching her. To her relief she wasn't, and the blonde had already gone back to putting away her own stuff, humming to herself. Feeling like a normal girl - even if she wasn't one - for the first time in her life, Christie stripped off the constricting dress and tossed it on the floor, having zero plans to ever wear it again. In nothing but a large white bra that's straps struggled to maintain a hold on her incredible musculature and huge chest, she dug through her skirts and dresses and such until she found something comfortable to put on.

Pulling out a XXXL, flower-patterned yellow blouse and a matching long skirt, Christie draped them across her bedspread before putting them on - first she had to get this pesky bra off! Reaching behind her back, her muscles popping out everywhere they could, she deftly undid the hooks on it, groaning in relief as it fell down her shoulders. Tossing the undergarment on her bed next to her chosen outfit, Christie stretched, happy to not be so restricted. There really wasn't anything like being naked for a futanari like her! Forgetting where she was, Christie scratched at her sagging, ginormous junk; thank God they didn't make underwear for her sex! She couldn't imagine trying to fit her huge cock - let alone her massive balls - into a pair of panties, the thought making her chuckle.

Her mirth was quickly cut off by a gasp from behind her.

"Jennifer?" Christie glanced over her shoulder at her roommate, "Is something the matter?"

What Christie saw made her cheeks turn scarlet.

Squeezing a bunched, black thong tightly between her fingers, Jennifer was openly gaping at Christie, her green eyes zeroed-in on the area between the futa's thighs; Christie attempted to follow her gaze, before the obviousness of what her roommate was staring at hit her. It was her genitalia, of course! In her naturally spread-leg stance, her titanic cock and corpulent balls dangled against her knees, on full display, gigantic even in their flaccid state. Their pendulus sway had clearly hypnotized the young blonde behind her! Embarrassed by Jennifer's reaction, Christie slammed her legs shut, still staring back roommate, waiting for a response.

"Y-Y-You have a dick! And a sack!" Jeniffer blurted, her countenance taking on the same hue as Christie's, "I-I didn't know that you, that they-"

"What? We just talked about this, didn't we?"

"You didn't tell me you were like, so fucking hung!"

It was Christie's turn to cock her head.

"Oh yeah, sorry. You said you'd heard about futanari, so I figured you knew about that part."

"I, I had no idea! Are all futanari a-as big as you are!?"

"I... I don't know actually, never met another one before."

"Holy shit..." Jennifer's gaze darting around the rest of her roommate's nude, statuesque figure, "You're like, fucking huge all over! I-I..."

"Are you, uh, gonna be alright, Jennifer?" Christie asked, slightly concerned about where this was all going, "Do I need to-"

"I want to see it again!"

Caught off guard by her roommate's behavior, Christie actually recoiled slightly at the blonde's half-yelled request. As young as she was, still just a teenager fresh out of high school, Christie had none of the confidence she did in the present day - though that would come soon enough! When she was at the sorority party only a few days prior, the way she'd acted then was not how she usually did; it didn't matter that it had ended up in a twelve-hour orgy, she still wasn't one-hundred percent sure of her own sexual prowess or abilities, and this kind of reaction Jennifer was directing her way was still very new to her. She hesitated and looked away from the busty girl, her legs still squeezed together.

"You do?" Doubts of whether the night at the sorority house were a fluke or not entered her mind, "You actually want to see it again?"

"Yes, please Christie. Like, I have to see it one more time! Just to, um, like make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me or anything."

"I mean, you probably will 'cause we live together and everything, does it have to b-"

"YES! I won't ask again, I promise."

"A-Alright," Christie responded shyly, though she could feel a different emotion brewing inside of her, her previous concerns slowly dissipating, "I'll show it to you."

Without having anything to imbibe on and imbue her with intoxication-fueled conviction, Christie was hesitant to turn around. She inhaled deeply and steadied herself, her ears perking up at the sounds of Jennifer panting loudly behind her. Was her roommate already... already aroused by the sight of her genitalia!? Christie knew she wouldn't find out unless she acquiesced to the blonde's whim, and, after closing her eyes, she slowly rotated to face Jennifer, unable to look at her yet; after several pregnant moments of silence, Christie peeped at the woman standing across the small dorm room from her.

The first thing Christie recalled noticing was that a strand of saliva was hanging from Jennifer's plump lips, running down her chin and dangling off her face. Second was the blonde's eyes - they were half-lidded but darting around rapidly like they couldn't see all of Christie's genitalia at once. Lastly, and most prominently, was her memory of Jennifer's nipples sticking out through her bra and shirt, the thumb-sized protuberances practically piercing the layers of fabric in order to stand at attention; right below her heaving breasts she still clutched the thong she'd been putting away, her knuckles white from how tightly she gripped it.

Oh yeah, she also remembered that same change in her attitude from before taking over!

"What's the matter?" Christie suddenly relaxed and reached down to grab her flaccid member, hefting it up towards the blonde's distant features, "I thought you had seen plenty of dicks before?"

"H-How!?" Jennifer gasped, ignoring Christie's questions, the rope of spittle flinging from her lips onto the floor in between them, "How is it like so, so fucking big!? How are you this huge?"

"Just lucky I guess!"

Christie chuckled and shook her cock back and forth.

"Now, are we done here? Or did you have something else in mind?"

"I-I-I-"

"Come here, I think we both know what you really wanted!"

Jennifer looked up at Christie's face, gulped, and then nodded. Mindlessly, she trudged forward until her face was only inches away from the thick cock crown - due to their height difference, Christie's cock was level with her face while they were both standing. At this point in the story, Christie remembered that her body moved on its own like she had lost complete control over herself, and she shot her arm out to palm the top of Jennifer's skull, her massive hand nearly able to hold onto all of it at once. She immediately yanked the blonde forward and smashed her glans against her pouty lips, Jennifer opening them in an attempt to take the end of her roommate's member into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my fucking dick!"

Jennifer certainly tried.

It had taken her only a few seconds to begin coughing and gagging on Christie's enormous meat, her glans alone filling up Jennifer's mouth, her cheeks bulging around the flared ridge. She didn't make the blonde go any deeper, having held her still instead, letting her suckle on the tip of her cock; Christie's member had immediately began to harden, distorting Jennifer's face into something perversely horrific. The sound the blonde's throat had made as it was stretched and scratched by the terrible cock was akin to someone dropping stones in a lake, the sloppy liquid splatters mixed with muffled retching. Christie told John she had held Jennifer there for as long as possible, only pulling out when it looked like her roommate's jaw was going to break - but that wasn't the end of their first, sexual meeting. Not by a long shot!

She'd torn off Jennifer's shirt and bra next, ripping them right down the middle with her immense, immaculate strength, freeing her incredible tanned globes; without wasting any time, Christie'd jammed her half-erect shaft right in between them and began to fuck them hard. Jennifer wasn't lying when she said she was no stranger to dicks - though she clearly hadn't ever handled one as large as the futa's - and had begun licking and shimmying her tits up and down the massive mega-member, doing everything she could to please her ultra-hung roommate. As young as she'd been at the time, it took only a few minutes for Christie to reach her apex of size, her towering, terror-striking length nearly bridging the distance between their beds, Jennifer having been forced to sit to continue her ministrations.

Cock-and-testicle refuse had sprayed across Jennifer countenance as she attempted to work the oversized endowment, gooey streaks of white masking her sexy features in a demeaning manner, making her look like nothing but a street-walking whore. Her face hadn't been the only place to get layered with bubbling ball froth either, streams and splatters of pearly sludge that cascaded from the gaping slot on Christie's glans - her body did too. Those huge heaving breasts had been splashed with torrents of what was only Christie's pre, long ropes dangling off her fat nipples like piercings, her flat stomach streaked with futanari virility.

That's when everything had changed between them.

With the same force she used in destroying Jennifer's top, Christie had removed her roommate's shorts as well until - and Christie licked her lips when she told John about this part - she was in nothing but a miniscule pink thong. The thin, slutty garment hugged Jennifer's hips tightly and cut right between her engorged, bright red labia, her lower lips already throbbing with arousal; they'd been soaked by that point as well, droplets of arousal-formed moisture clinging to her inner thighs and hairless mound. Christie hadn't even needed to pull them off, Jennifer beating her to it and yanking them to the side, baring her yawning, eager slit as swiftly as she could, spreading her legs to give Christie all the access to her sex as she could possibly want.

Mounting her like she had the redhead from a few nights previously, Christie took her without any warm-up or further foreplay; she recalled that when Jennifer had screeched from being penetrated so suddenly and forcefully, there was a moment where Christie'd been worried that someone might come and check up on them. If they did, she just figured it would go like the sorority party had! The small dorm-furnished bed rocked and groaned under the power of Christie's thrusts, obviously having not been made to withstand such weight or sheer, brute force. Jennifer had launched into a series of orgasms the moment Christie entered her, ones that didn't and wouldn't stop until they were done.

All of Christie's plans for the day had gone out of the door at that moment. Originally she wanted to check out the dining hall and sign up for the campus gym, but that could wait - she had something much more important to attend to now! Jennifer's split lower lips had hugged her battering bludgeon like a sword's sheath, some of her pink, inner-folds coming out with every extraction of Christie's cock before being shoved back in to rejoin her horribly gaped, distended canal. Her balls viciously rammed into the bed and mattress with each punishing piston she had made into the blonde slut, rivers of pussy juice and sperm flowing down them.

Christie realized, upon thinking back to that first tryst with her roommate, that that was the first time she noticed how much people changed when she fucked them. How they seemed to lose their minds and beg and scream and cry for more - at least for as long as they were still able to speak - their bodies just came over and over again under her. And, as was obvious now, Christie loved it - she practically bathed in the feeling of overwhelming others like it was what she was born to do; and the more people she had sex with, with the same results, the more she became convinced that it was all true.