An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domination and ecstasy were as natural as breathing for her!

She'd fucked Jennifer in that position for minutes on end, pounding into her until the outline of her cock rose past the blonde's face, and she appeared to be more dick than person, her skin awfully stretched around Christie's member. Her surprisingly perky, gigantic tits bounced up and down across her torso, slapping herself in the face - something Christie let John know was ridiculously hot to see - her breasts as wrapped around the cock inside of her as her cunt had been. Jennifer's pussy had continued to gush and squirt its arousal onto Christie until the futa was soaked in her sexual secretions, her bulging abs glistening with a sheet of feminine juices.

Eventually Christie had orgasmed herself, and when she did it was as explosive as every orgasm she'd ever had was! Jennifer's belly had popped into the air when Christie unloaded inside of her, near-bursting with seed after less than a minute's time; simultaneously rivers of cum poured from the corners of her taut, bruised labia, her bed quickly becoming slathered in the potent ball brew. When Christie pulled out of her with a sickening schlorp, she aimed her bucking, bestial bitch breaker in Jennifer's direction and swiftly made her outsides resemble her insides, piling steaming progeny across her curvaceous figure until she was glued to her sheets.

Only having given Jennifer a few moments to collect herself, Christie - as she recalled fondly - told her roommate that they weren't done yet, which had caused the buxom blonde's eyes to roll back into her head and spray more of her feminine fluids onto the semen-dyed bed. She'd taken Jennifer's debased-reaction as all the encouragement she needed to restart their coitus, and she grabbed the busty teens fat ass in her massive mitts and hauled her into the air; Jennifer had barely reacted to her sudden airborne-state, only giving any indication that she was even still awake when Christie dropped her back onto her cock, plunging her more than halfway down her pants-shredding length in a single, fluid motion.

For what had to have been over six hours they had sex, Christie taking her in every position she could think of, able to focus on sexual experimentation now that she wasn't in the middle of an orgy; Jennifer had put up zero resistance, allowing her massive futanari roommate to do what she pleased with her. She remembered being impressed with Jennifer's stamina - she lasted a lot longer than any of the sorority girls had! With every orgasm Christie had had she repeated the same process of horribly distending her roommate's torso with cum before painting everything in her path with her progeny; Christie did make sure - with the one part of her brain still thinking of something other than sex - to keep it all to Jennifer's side of the room.

She didn't want to fuck up hers on the first day of the semester after all!

By the time she'd finished - or, more accurately, when Jennifer was finished - the blonde was a constantly-climaxing, cum-covered, semen-swollen mess. She'd taken her roommate in all manner of ways, fucking her on and over her bed until the legs gave out and the mattress was marred with a deep imprint of their entangled figures. Christie still possessed the kindness at that time to move most of Jennifer's belongings out of the way as they fucked, tossing her boxes and scattered outfits to the opposite end of the room whenever she could; she felt like it was the least she could do for her new fuckbuddy! That didn't stop from otherwise wrecking that half of the dorm, however.

Inflating and deflating the busty blonde over and over again had been a given, Jennifer only able to take so much cum inside of her at once; the waterfall of seed that poured from her gigantically-gaped cunt whenever Christie had pulled out had literally flooded the floor, and, as Christie would learn later, seeped into the buildings hallway, which just built up her budding, sexual reputation even further. The walls and ceiling had been layered with her sperm as well - still mostly on Jennifer's half of the room - until it looked like someone had thrown buckets of glue all over the dorm. Christie had chuckled when she'd told John that part, after moaning from what he was doing to her!

When Jennifer was down and out for the count, Christie had sat on her own bed to catch her breath and wait for her erection to flag. Her roommate had been left totally unconscious, her ass sticking up in the air, the ripped remnants of her pink thong plastered to her thigh under layers of ball brew, laying on hands and knees and her own massively cum-ballooned stomach atop the shattered remains of her bed; while Christie felt a bit bad for destroying it, she had already understood that they would probably be sharing her bed for the rest of the year. She'd gotten dressed after that and, though the Moon was shining in the darkened sky now, left the dorm and went about her night, grabbing a lot to eat at the cafeteria to refuel herself, and checking out the gym, having been eager to build up her musculature to a further, more ludicrous degree than it already was.

But her tale didn't end there!

For both her and John's lurid benefit, she continued on, telling him about what life was like with Jennifer after that. The blonde had become her favorite, always-ready-and-willing outlet for her lust, and Christie'd taken full advantage of that fact. She practically fucked Jennifer whenever she could! When she first woke up, between classes, after doing homework, before she went to bed and during many other moments - just like she'd told John that night with Raven. Though there was a bit more regret in Christie's voice this time around when she talked about it. With how often Jennifer was engorged with her seed or passed out from untold amounts of pleasure the constant sex brought her, it was difficult for her to do anything else. Including being a student.

Half the time that Christie had woken up her freshman year, Jennifer would already be between her legs under the blankets, spit shining her cock and balls, prepping her for the first fuck of the morning - and Lord would Christie fuck her! Barely awake herself, she would pounce on the blonde, taking her right then and there, making her scream with pleasure in a moment's notice; this became like an unofficial alarm for the other women they shared the building with, Jennifer's howls of pleasure reverberating through every dorm. By the time Christie was in her second semester, it wasn't uncommon for neighboring girls to wander into their room and join in, if they hadn't already been passed out on the floor from the night before!

Even after Christie had fucked her roommate with her uncompromising morning wood she still wasn't finished her; at this point Christie had to get ready for classes, and in the process would just throw Jennifer over her shoulder before heading to the showers. More sex ensued there, the steam from the showerheads making them - and anyone else who followed them into the bathrooms - hotter, the scalding water soaking into their skin as they washed off the previous day's excess during their carnal entanglement. As became routine, there were many other women Christie would use as well to try and give her ridiculous ramrod some amount of satisfaction, the stalls filled with more cum than water by the time she left. It took the administration ages to figure out exactly what was clogging the drains!

When Christie had an adequately long break between classes - and when she wasn't cum-inflating someone somewhere else - she would make a beeline back to her dorm, knowing Jennifer was waiting for her to return. This was standard procedure for whenever Christie had some time to herself - whether it was after eating or working out at the gym, she'd always return to use her busty blonde roommate. There were even times when she did her homework and reading while still inside of Jennifer, finding the grip her cunt had on her enormous, throbbing shaft, something like a massage that helped her relax and concentrate. She got amazing grades that year!

That was just what life was like for them for those months!

Like John had reassured her was the truth, Christie didn't realize back then just how strong of an affect she had on others when she fucked them. She hadn't quite understood that by having so much sex with just one person, that that one person could scarcely live their life - it's why she chose to have so many different partners in the future! Back then Christie was just happy to have someone that she could let loose on whenever she wanted to! During the times she'd plowed Jennifer in the showers and dicked her down while the blonde was bent over her own desk, she'd forgotten that Jennifer was a human being and not just a toy; it was difficult for her to do so when her libido took over, and she changed into a sexual monster

As Jennifer was the only one of her numerous partners to end up the way she did, it was a hard thing for Christie to conceptualize. Every other girl she had sex with seemed fine, attending their classes and leading otherwise normal existence - but it was because they weren't at her constant beck and call! They were all able to move on - though the memories of their time with the massive futa never departed - and live regular lives. But not Jennifer. She'd fully and willingly given into ecstatic, lurid-slavery, throwing everything else away for it, never asking for a break or anything of the sort. And Christie didn't question it.

It wasn't until Jennifer had dropped out unannounced, that what Christie was capable of seriously hit her.

...

"I-I did check up on her a few years later," Christie dropped her diary again, and put both hands on her cock, jerking herself off fervently, "looked her up online and saw she was doing fine. Found herself a husband and had kids and everything. I'm... I'm glad I didn't ruin her life. I just didn't realize what I was doing to her then..."

A muffled response came from below her.

"I know, John, thank you. Thank you for being so und- oh fuck you're good at that! Sorry, um, for being so understanding. It means a lot."

During her recollections, John had continued to please her. He licked and sucked on her cock - hopefully better than Jennifer ever had - lapping up her precum as it flowed down her shaft and fired onto them; the more turned on Christie became, the more forceful and rapid her plumes of pre were, the couch, wall, and ceiling dotted with her slimy expulsions. John had moved onto her balls after, getting on his knees between her legs and hefting the heavy globes up to his face, massaging and mouth-ministrating them as well - it now made him so much more aroused when he could feel her churning up more and more of her virile seed though her immense wrinkled sack and gurgling balls!

His wife's awesome potency was amazing to witness, to appreciate. Each of her tremendous testicles were larger than his head in their resting state, and only grew more massive from there, her immense scrotum practically as wide as his full torso. It was wild to think that despite the billions of sperm brewing within them, Christie never managed to get anyone pregnant; she'd told him long ago that futa seed was essentially too powerful to knock up normal women, and that it was very rare for it to happen. He took her word on it, and was more or less just happy that she didn't have a bunch of bastards running around! Now that would be a headache.

After saliva-coating her corpulent cum-containers to the best of his abilities, he did something for Christie that, as far he knew, only he'd ever done. Lifting up her scrotum and cum factories above his head, he crawled under the shadow of her sack and let it fall back onto him; it draped over his face, nearly suffocating him - but this also let him get to Christie's other genitalia. Though it was hard to see under the cover of rumbling darkness, John was able to find his wife's pussy and was excited to find it wet and leaking already, her long clit throbbing and pointed above her sexy lower lips. He grinned when he noticed that she was so turned on by the combination of her lurid memories and his own stimulation that there was a dark spot on their couch under her, a small puddle of her feminine secretions having leaked onto the cloth surface.

So, like the good husband he was, John put his mouth on her female sex and did everything he knew she loved. He tongued her clit, lightly poking and prodding it with his mouth-muscle, her squirts of pussy juice bathing his chin all the confirmation he needed to know that she was reveling in his efforts. Once he was done there, he moved lower, his head framed by Christie's enormously bulky thighs, her sack now draped across the entirety of his back, and went to work pleasuring the rest of her cunt, managing to snake his hands next to his face. With both his fingers and mouth in his arsenal he focused on her parts that almost always went ignored - ignored by anyone that wasn't him!

And he was still down there!

"Fuck John, you're so fucking good at that, baby! You're so, so fucking - unnnf!"

Cutting herself off as she experienced another vaginal orgasm, Christie had to stop herself from squeezing her legs together lest she risked crushing her husband's head! She wiggled her firm, muscled ass across the couch, rubbing it into her own juices as John ate her out and fingered her at the same time, his tongue and digits alternating their superb stimulations. Holding her cock straight out in front of her, her hands were a blur as they raced up and down as much of its venous acreage as they could, her urethra yawning open to spill her pre on their coffee table; thankfully they had plenty of FORC products to clean it with later! Moaning, she buried her chin in her heaving cleavage, her long, thick tongue hanging from her lips, her eyes rolling around in their sockets.

She could feel that John was keeping her petals peeled with his strong fingers while using his tongue to explore her depths at the same time; though he knew them well, he still slithered his pink appendage through her warm inner walls, touching as many areas inside his wife as he could. Whenever his fingers pressed into her button, Christie unloaded more precum and feminine cum, geysering her sexual secretions from two different points. Her body was on fire, her nipples as hard as her clit was, her figure flush from excitement, every one of her muscles flexing at once. While she didn't normally sweat so easily during acts of carnal engagement, something about what John specifically did to her made many beads of it form across her countenance - probably the intense, deep love she felt for him, if she had to hazard a guess!

John didn't relent or even bother to respond to Christie's outburst - he was too busy making her squirm from his touch, something no one else had ever done as far as he knew. His face was drenched in her feminine fluids, hot droplets of arousal dripping down his features, his eyes closed so they didn't get caught in the splash zone that was his head; he wasn't sure if it was normal or not, but like Christie's cumshots her sprays of pussy juice were extensive and voluminous. But, like when she covered a room - or him - in her semen, John now loved it, finding the visible indication of how good he was making her feel as hot as everything else she did. Unfortunately, John's oxygen supply was running low, the sweaty steam and musk emanating from his wife's crotch and the barrier of her scrotum blocking fresh air from reaching him were taking their toll, his face red, his breathing labored.

After a few more minutes between her legs he reluctantly crawled backwards, freeing himself with a strangled gasp.

"S-Shit, sorry Chis, I didn't want to stop but I couldn't breathe anymore!"

Christie lunged towards him, picking him up by his armpits like he was nothing but a toddler and sitting him on her lap, John's body once more sandwiched between her huge tits and abs, and her massive, brutal member. She didn't say anything as she attacked his face with her mouth, cleaning the sweat and her own juices from his visage, kissing and running her lips across his cheeks; she made sure to tongue-fuck his mouth as well like she wanted to taste her own tangy arousal between his cheeks. John basked in his wife's adoration-fueled actions, mauling her tits once more, the position they were in allowing him to buck his painfully erect member between their cushiony expanse.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love you, baby?" Christie growled into the crux of John's neck and shoulder, nibbling at his moistened flesh once more, "How fucking lucky I am that you're mine!?"

"Y-You might've mentioned it once or twice!" John groaned back, humping his wife's body, "And good! Because I feel the same. God I love you, Chris!"

"God damn I love you too!"

Suddenly, Christie spun around, taking John with her. Switching their positions, she sat him down where she'd been resting, his bare ass sinking into her liquid arousal overflowing the couch cushions; she stood above him as she did, staring down at his cock, her eyes hungry. Before John could even ask what she was doing she took her turn in straddling him, her cock plopping down across his whole chest, slithering up the side of his face, jutting into the air and against the wall. Her vast balls slammed down on his stomach, weighty enough to cause him to grunt and hunch - though he was stopped from folding over completely by her sky-scraping, meaty member pinning him down. Sitting on her knees, Christie reached down and grabbed John's throbbing member, lining it up with her sloppy cunt.

"This is what I fuckin' needed!" Christie cried out as she dropped down on his cock, swallowing it completely between her puffy labia in one, swift movement, "Fuck you feel good inside of me!"

"H-Holy shit, babe," John wheezed from the force at which his wife had fucked herself onto him, and from the pressure of her steadily-inflating cum factories on his torso, "you're so tight!"

"Tight for you, John! No one else has ever been inside of me - that's only for you!"

"Fuck!"

John grabbed the slabs of massive muscle that made up Christie's hips and held her in place - or at least he attempted to. With how fucking big and strong Christie was she could break his hold without any exertion! But, knowing what her husband wanted, she stayed put, shaking her lower half back and forth over his hilted cock, her huge ass bouncing on his thighs, her ponderous, hefty package jiggling against him. Using this moment to adjust himself, John moaned as he shifted under her, pumping his dick deeper into her, her pussy squirting more torrents of warm fuck fluids out onto his crotch as he did. Once he was settled he began making shallow thrusts into his wife, the couch creaking under them like any piece of furniture they fucked on did.

1...34567...11