All Comments on 'An Arab State Nightmare Life Pt. 02'

by naval_lover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A past coworker got divorced after 12 years and four kids of marriage . His beautiful dark haired American wife had a great job in an international company and traced for business often . It was six years in when they were going for a big contract in Saudi Arabia. . She went with her boss who was also a woman to close the deal which they did with massive bonuses for them and the other guys knew it and took great pleasure in the five owners of the company saying it was them to seal the deal and they were ruthlessly fucked over two day period. As it came out this went on multiple times a year over six years to keep the deal and as was told by a friend of his how he found out on a trip with them was sworn to secrecy but he couldn’t not tell him . It came out because he signed all the docs as she was picked up by limo and didn’t return until dinner the next day . The main guy told him he gifted her to his 19 year old son and future partner. He had s live feed and the kid was destroying her sexually, even pissed on her which apparently they like to do. He said they have endless money and live woman so they basically buy them all over the world except he e we ont do hookers . He prefers to degrade married ones . Sick but true story . They both wound up very wealthy but he couldn’t look at her the same even though she begged him saying it was just to make the rich to retire young with no debt and kids set up which they did accomplish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fucked up story! No one would risk being in the same room as the diseased cunt. All of the characters in this story are where they should be, in the middle of nowhere with other morally bankrupt slags.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Not even worth a comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is this asshole anonymous writing pathetic short stories as comments. Stop commenting and definitely don't try to write your own story because the 2 "comments" you've posted already suck to high heaven.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

That was bad to me. I don't think I've read a story with a more unlikable main character and lacking a spine. Stays with his wife despite her sleeping around, continuing to sleep around and sleeping around some more. But they had such a "great relationship". Eventually gets impregnated by another man while sleeping with several and the MC keeps the wife and the kid, the revenge was pitiful at best consisting of the police doing the dirty work. 1 star, maybe just not my cup of tea.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

How do you come up with the ridiculous names you give your characters?

naval_lovernaval_loverabout 1 year agoAuthor

@26thNC those local Arabic names

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Sucks. Not into cuck stories

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Sucks. Not into cuck stories

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

So bad only cucks and slut will enjoy it. Weak and worthless main characters and theme is just ridiculous and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Atleast a very good end to the story. Good one

MakerofSorrowMakerofSorrow12 months ago

I really liked the ending. Well at least the main character got some serious payback.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is smut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous