All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 18'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Great story... well written... not too long and not too short... it's SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than most of the crap that is posted here. Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yea, so Feel free to delete the previous comment..

Great Chapter Bambigirl. I'm not too big on the stories that involve Alison, but they are still awesome. I just can't wait to see the next debasement of Mandy. Oh please make it disgusting! Looking forward to the next Chapter. Quick quick please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So it squeezes her nipples as hard as he can ----

and she is excited by that? BULLSHIT ---At that point it should have been shot in the balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
From Erotic Publishing

Dear Mandy

From the staff here at Erotic publishing, we would like to congratulate your phenomenal series. We were referred by a fan, and are watching keenly, on the following chapters. Simply fantastic writing, and continue the well thought out plots. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

would like to see mandy being paired with an exchange student coming from some place like asia india and allowed to do anything to mandy.....it wud be his dream come true....

NorthsiderNorthsiderover 16 years ago
exxxcellent!

Great story;I am off to check out your other work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Read This

Excellent writing skills. Love to see Mandy with a retard or fat indian. Would love to see her on the bed, and have him cum on her face, while she hates it. Again Chapter 5 was the best in upskirt. It is best when she does it unintentionally. Have more of this, as it was an excellent thought in the beginning. Marvelous when you describe their clothing. That is the crux of your entire stories. Very smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More upskirt. Sex with a midget

Force Mandy to have sex with a midget. You can use some great upskirt scenes here. Have her wear a short, denim torn mini skirt. She could bend on the couch, showing her ass, when he walks in. Admiring the sight. Love to see this.

Or. Have her dressed in a short white nurse outfit. He could be under the table watching her panties, whilst shes reading. Then he could look under her skirt, whilst she stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes. Upskirt

I agree. Love to see more unintentional upskirts. Wearing white panties. She could wear black mini and white stockings. Yellow skirt. White frilly mini, working the in the kitchen. While this midget sees everything, and see's to dumb to realize it. Or the white nurse uniform. While she's reading, under the desk. Even the mini torn jeans. Have her bend over on the couch. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Isnt it a good idea to have Mandy meet some of her fans at the videostore where her video's are sold? I like the ideas mentioned below / a midget or a retard. Degrade the poor girl! She is a unvolentary pornstarlet - she cant stay innocent for ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I absolutely love this series!! This is just the type of story that get me sooo wet. How about Peter taking Mandy into a pub full of dirty old men... He should be in control of her and not let her wear a bra, then have her expose herself to the old men and let them feel her up mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Oh My Goodness! Your stories are so awesomely nasty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous