All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 31'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Have not yet read it...

Just wanted to say before I read it, that I'm just really thrilled to see the story up and running again. Thanks so much for the latest chapter. Love this series and I hope it's far from over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

so glad this classic series is back and love the situation of mandy in her new job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

These stories are so great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great erotic situations...

but a titfuck would have made it perfect. i hope that in the future stories Mandy would encounter an "old boy" that would focus more on that 'department'. those huge tits need more 'attention'. other than that thank you for keeping these truly erotic stories alive.

BlueTonyBlueTonyabout 13 years ago

Would echo the comments of others so glad Mandy is back. This series is outstanding I hope you are able to continue you for many more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Luv

Love the Mandy character and of course you too bambigirl44. Kisses and hugs from one of your biggest fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally

Great Series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
glad to see you back...

Missed Mandy...I too hope to see much more nipple attention.. mainly loud sucking where she tries to push them away but the feeling is so good that she can't...I imagine that I am Mandy each time I read your stories...it makes me so wet..

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Gem

As usual well worth the wait. I loved it. It's good to have old characters return or even just get a mention as in Walters case. They are part of Mandy's world and shouldn't be forgotton. Personally I would love to know whats happening with George and Ted. For instance is Ted still bonking Alison three days a week? ...I know you don't like to stray to far but how about just once introducing a dirty old woman, maybe Georges sister can find the tape! and...go on be a devil.

A bit more anal and titty fucking would be nice to.

Keep on going Bambi your a class act..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kudos! Please Keep Writing

Bambigirl! Thank you for updating it, I really thought you'd never update the series. Please keep writing, you have great talent for it. Please dont make us wait 7+ months for another one :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I've missed you!!!

So glad your back, Literotica is not as good when your not active. Thanks for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YEAH KEEP ON GOING.

Amazing just as good as the first.

Keep em coming Bambi I'm up for another thirty chapters, I sure hope you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mandys ass

you keep talking about mandys ass, I liked to see

her asshole fucked with a huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome Vocals!

I love everything about your heroines! My favorite is always when Mandy/Allison end up enjoying the moment, take some control and get quite vocal about it, and this story doesn't disappoint! One of the best in the series - and that's saying a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BRING BACK GEORGE!

Another cracking chapter. I like others also think its good for old characters to get back into Mandy's life and panties. George and Ted are long overdue another crack ah her. George especially deserves to be rewarded because it's down to him that this wonderful series started at all.

Any chance you might tell us were you see the series going Bambi, if indeed you do. Are you getting bored with it?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to get your thoughts on how you see the series progressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still the best

Still the best writer of erotica anywhere - hope you keep going - the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THANK GOD

Have waited for months for a new story from you, great to have you back!

PLEASE dont leave it so long next time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SIMPLY THE BEST

Your amazing Bambi still as good as ever. But yes I to would like to hear from you. Just to be put in the picture as to how long you plan to continue..or . Do you still enjoy writing as much as you used too etc...you have a lot of followers bambi who i'm sure would like an insight into your thinking...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pure Gold

Personally I'd love to see a chapter dedicated to one of Ted and Alisons three times a week sex sessions. Starting with Ted watching on while she does the housework, wash pots, scrub floors, do the ironing etc all while dressed in sexy underwear, stockings and suspenders. Then when the chores are done it's time to play dress-up (NURSE) and do a sexy striptease for him.....then down to business with some hot and dirty anal and a good titty fuck.....Well that's how my day would go with her.

Keep going Bambi you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More pervy!

I have to agree on hearing more about Ted and Allison but I do feel that these great stories need another injection - the old men could become increasingly more evil, disgusting and perverted, resulting in lots of big boob humiliation and tit torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
still great

love to see her get caught up in a gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE

The aged managing director of the estate agency Mandy now works for visits her branch. All elagance and charm on the outside but a raving perv on the inside.( old Mr Grace) There to congratulate them on securing Ernie's property. He's introduced to Mandy and wow lust at first sight, and low and behold recognises her ftom her videos. Well much over the knee bare bottom spanking ensues for being such a naughty girl.

And if she wants to keep her job well...over to you Bambi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continues to raise the bar

So good to see another chapter in this excellent story. Of course, with all the distractions she couldn't be blamed for forgetting to make sure that the old man had a clear title to the property. So who knew that his brother had a small ownership interest, not to mention a distinct interest in her tight, beautiful, ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A new job for Alison

I think you should have Alison start a new job as a receptionist in a doctors surgery. Just think of all the scenarios that could result in her 32HH beauties being abused: old patients, tramps, dirty old doctors, mistakes leading to blackmail, misconduct requiring big boob correction etc, etc!

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 13 years agoAuthor
From the author

Like the previous comment and agree that a doctors receptionist could lead to all sorts of scenarios, certainly will give it consideration.

Am currently over halfway through the next chapter so should be up in a couple of weeks.....thank you all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good to hear.

Glad to hear theres more on the way and so soon after the last chapter.

I agree a Doctors receptionist would be an ideal place to meet perverted old buggers. Weave your magic Bambi I just know you can make it work.

Similarly a dentists assistant would be good, just imagine having that wonderful cleavage on your shoulder while your hand works its way up her skirt...then twangs her suspenders....yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OR

Or....A Doctors receptionist who has to go to the Dentist with a bad toothache. The dirty old Dentist convinces her he has to put her under.

Which he does then while she's out cold strips her down and has his wicked way with her....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More problems for Alison

Alison has a surprise visit from her long lost son who, as the result of one of her encounters with an old perv, is so ugly not even a mother could love, and after he becomes obsessed with her huge tits and starts wanking in her bra & knicker drawer, comes home and spies on Alison in one of her weekly sessions with Ted, and is so desperate to get his hands on those big tits, decides to blackmail his own mother! Also, a younger cousin of Mandys could be introduced, with red hair,a creamy complexion and freckles all over her lovely big boobs, just for a bit of variety!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking foward to next chapter...

.. How about Mandy goes on holiday to Eygpt and gets constantly harrassed by some dirty arabs??? i got the idea watching some holiday footage taken from the 70's where this arab was helping some women onto a camel.. his hands were all over them :)Can imagine Mandy's tits bouncing around too. Also, she could go to a busy market where she gets groped so often that she just gives in to it (and eventually becomes aroused by all the attention). I haven't got an idea for the fuck/end scene but i'm sure you could come up with one.. perhaps her tour guide lures her into something??? Is the next chapter finished yet???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good writer Bad tipster.

Its always great to hear that your in the middle of another chapter Bambi. But in future it might be best not to tell us when it will be finished. You may be a great writer but as a judge of time you suck big time.

Having said that.....er...When?

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 13 years agoAuthor
From The Author

Chapter 32 submitted two days ago, so just waiting on lit to check it through and post it. It's a long one, five pages....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thx so much!

Still love reading them!

I would not be surprised that this old Ernie is Mandys father. she's 20 just like in your story you wrote this old man had made love to Allison the same year...

Then it will made only the three of them have incestuous relationship. Haha.

Ted will be very mad.

Keep going. Love them all

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 12 years ago
Maria - Foreign Exchange

As much as I thoroughly enjoy(ed) the Mandy/Alison series, I was not so sure about your latest story "Not such A Bad Job"...It just seemed to lack a little something. It had all the right criteria but fell a little flat when it came down to the final "assault".

Any chance of delving into the Maria (Foreign Exchange) story a little more? I imagine a great [ read - filthy ;) ] mind, like yours, could invent some great scenarios for her to be taken (full) advantage of in the Illegal Immigrant work-line. From unscrupulous bosses to dodgy police/customs officials, Passport office scenarios with her dressed to impress to get a visa...or falling foul of fake photo/film makers that are really a cover for porn.

I'm sure we could all have some fun at her expense (please!!!)

I eagerly await your next installment. You are such a dirty, perverted young lady...and I love you for that reason.

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 12 years ago
.....Not Such A Bad Job...?

Just re-read "Not Such a Bad Job".....It was lacking a good ol' forced arse-fucking scene. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What if...

Ernie turned out to be Mandy's real father?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous