All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 37'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

The extent of teasing and build up to the climax (for the reader) was incredible. What this means, of course, is that you must (and quickly) follow up with the next chapter that can only be, hopefully, much more explicit and with Mandy in her more familiar position of not being the one in control. Please, please, please follow up with the next chapter soon! Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantasic

Fantastic as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

You never fail to deliver quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Work As Usual.

I never get tired of this story of Mandy.

SmuttydogSmuttydogabout 10 years ago
Oh Yes!

Well worth the wait!

I can sympathise with the old man's, long awaited, fulfilment in this story. lol

Knew you'd not let us all down. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Just amazing, your stories are the best on this site bar none! Keep up the good work, I really appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars......

Mandy's not pregnant yet.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mandy needs some cock!

As a fan of Mandy's I just want to point out that not since July 2011 has Mandy cum on the end of a cock! That's nearly 3 years Bambi! Yeah she had a dick in ch.34 but that was out and out rape, so was not enjoyable to read. Please please please get some old dude to fill her up soon, hopefully we won't have to wait another 6 months!

Tammi45Tammi45about 10 years ago
I agree Mandy does need some cock!

I post below makes a good point but I think it's because Bambi is just as much of a tease as Mandy is! It keeps the readers wanting more. Keep up the excellent work Bambi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was hoping she would of thought to her self that its been awhile for him since he cummed she knew it was going to be a lot of it and messy. So she decided to let him cum in her mouth but not swallow it but with his right hand he held her head down and she had no choice but to swallow it. She loved every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Always worth the wait

Another cracker and a welcome addition to the best series of stories I've ever read.

I have to know Bambi is this just end of part one? Surely the old boy won't let her off the hook so easily or be truly satisfied until he's banged her brains out.

Can you also tell us if you ever intend to bring back George or Ted? I for one would love to see them again, especially George, after all its thanks to him that we have all been so wonderfully entertained over the past few years.

SmuttydogSmuttydogabout 10 years ago
Flickr page updates. :)

Hiya, Bam! Great pics on your Flickr page (Webpage link in "Contact").

Just wondering how the other story, you said you were working on a few months back, is coming along...or has it been shelved?

P.S., Do we call you Bambi or Bam (as in Bam Bi-girl?)

Here's a little pressie for you I found in one of my "one-handed web-surfing" sessions. ;)

http://www.sex.com/picture/2459276-hot-ass-in-short-skirt/

SmuttydogSmuttydogabout 10 years ago
Hmmm! Don't think that link worked....

Try this one - http://www.sex.com/picture/2459276-hot-ass-in-short-skirt/

SmuttydogSmuttydogabout 10 years ago
...and these!

Just want to give something back for all the pleasure you bring us.

http://sexyschoolgirls.tumblr.com/image/52022378594

http://www.sex.com/picture/13154554-while-the-kids-play-in-the-rain-soccer-moms-like-to-get-wet/

Just highlight the link - copy [ctrl+c] and paste in the web address line [ctrl+v]

Have fun! xOx

SmuttydogSmuttydogabout 10 years ago
Link fix!

Sussedout why the links don't work....Where the address starts on a new line it has a space inserted when you post in the address bar...Delete the space and you'll get the pics. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another story without Mandy or Alisson?

Another great one thanks!

You told us couple months ago you were working on another story outside the Mandy universe. Is that still coming?

I love the two stories without Mandy a lot! More of those are most welkome!! :)

Kmaf

SmuttydogSmuttydogalmost 10 years ago
Update?....!

Hiya! Any news on any new stories or chapters?

How about Mandy or Alison going to a '40's do and dressing up in W.R.N.S. or Military nurse outfit...with obligatory stockings and suspenders of course....and some dirty old Military Majors having their jollies?

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 10 years agoAuthor
From the author....

No shortage of ideas as always from Smuttydog...thanks for that.

Update? Well, going slowly as you can tell. I'm actually in the process of writing two stories, the first a continuation of Mandy's most recent encounter with the partially disabled old man, and the second a "Mind Control" story involving a geeky sex starved student and his incredibly hot busty teacher. Trying to keep the latter as believable as possible, no magic potions etc, just a straightforward blackmailing / hypnotising scenario......

SmuttydogSmuttydogalmost 10 years ago
Great News!

I look forward to them Bambigirl. ;) (Y)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mind Control! Nice!

Can't wait for the student/teacher story!

There were a lot of these types in the past but nowadays there are fewer and fewer of the student/teacher combo in the mind control or non-consent categories.

Can you have Alison or Mandy do a cameo appearance in your new story? That would be awesome! Maybe the teacher is Alison's younger sister or she lives in the same neighborhood and we get a quick peek at what's happening with Alison or Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter

Any news regarding the next chapter, Bambi? Will it be another from the opportunities series or something new?

SmuttydogSmuttydogalmost 10 years ago
Don't like to keep badgering you......BUT.......

........I'm getting withdrawl symptoms! I need a Bambigirl fix! ...or an update! Any news Bam?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Revisit previous characters?

Hi, just thought maybe a good idea to revisit previous characters (which worked so well at the beginning..?). I.e the two fat twins from the wedding finally pluck up the courage to call at Mandy's home but it's Alison who is in & they pretend to have recording from hotel bedroom with Mandy..?

Maybe even go one step further & Peter (geek) decides to pay a visit with previous recording & finds Mandy's grandmother at the house (staying for the weekend) & she decides (reluctantly) to take one for the team..?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whats going on Bambi??

5 months have passed.

5 LONG months since the last chapter Bambi. I need relief desperately.

In all seriousness could you give us a hint as to how far from completion the next story is? If it's not so far off i might save myself ;)

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 10 years agoAuthor
From The Author

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I know it's been a long time. I am very close to completing the stand alone "mind control" story I mentioned before about the geeky schoolboy and his busty teacher. It's flowing well and I will make it my mission to complete it this week so (depending on how quickly it gets the ok from Lit') it should be on here next week.

The next chapter of the "opportunity" series is about half way through and once I have posted this week I will get to work on it.

Again apologies for the painfully long wait but I am hoping it will be worth it.

Bambi

SmuttydogSmuttydogalmost 10 years ago
Yay!

Glad you're still with us! Got a little concerned about you..or thought that you'd given it all up!

I know we're a demanding bunch and imagine that you do have a life outside of corrupting our, already warped, minds...lol...but it is good to know that all is well in the Bambi camp and we're going to be blessed with a couple of tales of voluptious young ladies getting soundly shafted.

Do any of them get their pert, young arses assaulted/invaded? ...Or any menage-a-trois/quatre/cinq.....action? Fingers crossed, eh! ;)

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 9 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Look out for my next story "Willy Gets His Dream" in the Mind Control category, uploaded today so it should be on here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yay!!!!!!!!!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
Grrrreat!

Look forward to your latest addition! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not going to lie...

...but I've been waiting for another nasty old black man to get his disgusting hands on Mandy.

roganwriterroganwriterover 9 years ago
Fantastic series!

Thanks for your kind words Bambi. I'm proud to think my writing can inspire other authors. I'd love to see a continuation of Mandy's saga. I think the scenario she has currently found herself in is very clever, in so much as it can set up a basis for a mini series within the overall saga. There are a multitude of promising encounters she could have with patients, doctor's, a care home handyman type character, or even a visiting grandson, who could oversee her with a patient then use it to blackmail her. I must say I especially like it when Mandy gets the satisfaction she craves, just as much as the old men she's pleasuring! I really hope you catch the writing bug again soon and add to this brilliant series! All the best with your (and Mandy's) future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Mandy at the surgery.....pleeeaaasse.

Mandy needs be caught on video with the old man in the hospital and the doctors should 'suggest ' she start working Sundays at the clinic assisting with the patients with sexual problems and maybe collecting samples for a sperm bank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bambigirl is just sooo sexy ! ! !

Chapter 37 is the horniest story ever ! I shot my load several times while reading it. What a naughty mind you must have Bambi. Love your stories, admire your writing skills. You certainly know how to turn on this dirty old man !

eazyguneazygunalmost 9 years ago
Golden

Hey Bambi

Everything you write is just golden..

Please continue your stories :)

I find myself visit your page on a daily basis hoping..

Do you know when will your next chapter be and which story?

(no rush haha :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hello....?

Are you at least still processing oxygen? It's been over a year since the last submission aaaand almost 2 and a half years since Mandy's saga was continued. At this point, I just want to make sure you're still alive, Bambigirl44. Hope all is well.

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 8 years agoAuthor
From the author....

Ha ha, yes I am still processing oxygen, and I know how long it's been. Have been left rather uninspired for some time, although I am currently writing Mandy's next chapter and am making fairly good progress......it will come, but it's not going to happen tomorrow.....

eazyguneazygunalmost 8 years ago
Please more!

Bambigirl44, You are by far my favorite author

I think that i have read every one of your stories like 100 times

Please.. more

i dont even mind if it's many or Willy get his dream or anything else

just.. dont stop man1 :)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second the "More please"

Look forward to more Mandy and Alison.99

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author...

I am now getting to the end of the next chapter, I know it's been a long time and I keep saying it but I am almost at the end. It's a bit of a long chapter and will be quite a marathon read..........keep an eye out in about 2 weeks.

Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update Soon!

That's awesome news! Can't wait. I been with ya since day 1.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author....

Hopefully it won't be long, it's all going on longer than I anticipated and as I've said it is possibly the longest chapter I've written so I'm hoping it will be worth it.....please bear with me I'm still trying to finish it, I am nearly there...

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author....

I have today uploaded chapter 38 so hopefully it will be on here in a few days. It's an 8+ pager so be prepared... Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finally

Finally!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous