All Comments on 'An Unexpected Reaction'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 1,111 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gets better

Third time I have read this one and still enjoy it. Could be another chapter about Celeste,

punkin1077punkin1077almost 9 years ago
One of the best....

This is no doubt one of the best stories I have read on Literotica in all the years I've been reading. Well done!

Silver_Tongue_DevilSilver_Tongue_Devilalmost 9 years ago
Wow, just wow

This was the most amazing piece of literature I have read in quite some time, and I am an avid reader, I truthfully just clicked on the story hoping to a quick wank but this is beyond anything I could imagine. This story (minus the illicit sex parts) could easily be in any magazine or short story compilation. I hope you pursue your writing and try to get professionally published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ONE OF MY FAVORITES

To bad Becky had to stray it could have been her and Jaces child. 5 Stars Plus.

I have not read it in a while but it always tugs at my heart strings when I think about what Becky threw away and all her friends that helped her do it. No Excuse

Now Amanda(Baby Doll) was starved for attention and just needed to be loved. She turned into a beautiful person inside and out. There is not enough words to say about her and her loving,caring ways.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHAT ?

I liked it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVED IT!

Hats off to you for writing such a brilliant story. 5 stars!

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Amazing

I've read a lot of stuff on this sight, but this story...i honestly think its my favorite. Simply amazing.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NO RE-ACTION SHOULD EVER BE UNEXPECTED

if you remember the scout motto. TK U MLJ LV NV

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Sad, but good too

I would have liked an epilog or a second chapter even if it wasn't really needed. You write so well. I loved this story! You should write a novel just for fun, forget the professional bent, just for fun...

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Definitely a good one!!

Could not stop reading this once I started...thanks for a top notch tale!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Better story than some published books. I shall now read your other submissions!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

It’s not “taking sides” to tell a friend that a spouse is CHEATING on him/her!

“I'm guessing everyone, especially Becky, didn't expect your reaction.” – I guess that’s why she felt safe in cheating on him!

I don’t know why the detective wants to protect him from the images and the wiretaps, since he doesn’t plan to reconcile anyway.

“I was trying to protect you” – Really? As Jace said, if he REALLY wanted to protect Jace, he would go to Becky and tell her to knock it the fuck off, that the next time he saw her with another guy he was going to tell Jace, and then DO IT!

“I knew he'd never tell. He needed Jace too badly." – That’s EXACTLY why he HAD to tell! By not telling he betrayed Jace and ruined their partnership.

“[Y]ou'd be amazed how eager some were to throw me under the bus.” – Apparently not eager enough, because nobody did until the P.I. talked to them!

I disagree with those who criticize him as a hypocrite for not telling Becky’s lover’s wife. While I would have told her, the situations ARE different. He doesn’t know this woman, and owes her no particular loyalty. The people who knew about Becky were his FRIENDS, including his business partner, and some even covered for her! Good point by Green117 that he gave a pass to those friends who simply didn’t TELL him about Becky’s cheating, only cutting them off when they essentially took her side by trying to get him to take her back.

Regarding his not telling about George and Carrie, he explains that he was going to tell but “other things”, i.e. his problems with Becky, came up! And he DIDN’T “help” hide it!

I’m also puzzled by Amanda’s threat at the end – he did NOTHING to encourage Becky, said ALL the right things, and certainly can’t control if she shows up again at a similar event!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story

A great story with lots of realism. No cuck here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

this is with out a doubt one of the best i have read. i am especially pleased that we know they had sex without the details. I will continue to read your stories.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
love you work

Bro i just love your work is so nice and so good please write more story like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very emotional read

The writing in the first half was far better than the second half. More descriptive writing and you did very well to paint the picture of what he was feeling. His reactions were true to character and while there was some surprises, his responses felt natural. I would really liked to see that in the second half. You seemed to rush through it, trying to cram an extended time line into less words. We got what happened, but it was more of a narration; like someone telling a story about someone else, than a story of what he went through. I think the slew of undeveloped outside characters pulled away from the juicy emotional things he was going through. Fun read and will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice story - well TWO stories really.

The first involving Becky, their friends and his divorce. The second about his love for Amanda, his new job and his new friends. The first gave me a cold feeling. The feeling one gets when a person you love betrays you. It's a horrible feeling that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (well, maybe my worst and second worst enemies). The second story was one of love, hope and passion. I will admit when she squeezed his balls at the end I might have had a violent reaction she would not have appreciated. Nobody messes with the boys. Do that and serious consideration will be given to terminating the relationship due to a lack of trust. Not even in the same room? A bit over-the-top don't you think? That kind of crazy gives a man pause to think about what he's doing and whether or not he can afford to go to sleep in the same room with a crazy woman. Well written. I hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck on writing in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost Top Notch

Very enjoyable read; entertaining and absorbing without noticeable inconsistencies or contradictions. I was very tempted to give "5 stars", but then had to back off - the final gloss on the story was just a bit too "happily ever after", for one. Second, I missed having the "erotica" which after all, is the central billing for the "literotica" site.

4 stars; just shy of 5. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES

Yes I enjoyed the story and have read numerous times before and I agree it should be two different stories because they are nothing alike. This time I skipped most of the Becky and Jace because what she did to someone she loved and says she still does is unthinkable. She only worked the weekends so she just cheated at work. Bottom line it was just her nature to cheat what she told Jace at the end(they were ment to be together and she would leave her husband just say the word) and the friends and business partner who need enemies when you have friends like that. You have heard said before once a cheater always a cheater is not really true. I do think that Becky and Jace really loved each other but ?? In my favorites but do not read it as much as I used to. Just depressing what Becky did.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love & LOVE ...

It was/is a great story. My opinion? It's better as a single story. It would have lost much of its meaning, and of its feeling, if it were cut up. You could have brought Aida back into the story sooner for a smoother infusion.

I gave it 5* for content, and another 3* for grammar and spelling. Your editor still needs more practice. Fortunately, the human brain knows how to connect sentences with errors into 'perfectly good' reading. ConGrat's 2 U, well done!

morris53morris53over 8 years ago
Great!

Loved it. Read it a few times. Very plausible. Shows there is hope. After getting screwed over and having the guts to leave a crappy situation, trust is a must. Age is not always a huge matter; love and trust is. Thank you for a great story!

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
One of favorite

I have read this story a number of times. One of my favorites. Good job. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

This story is awesome I thought for awhile that the reader before me was going to get his wish then he would have given you 5* but now I get to give the 5* instead of 3 or 4

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I must be the biggest pussy in the world

My 6th time through and I cried this time too. This coming from a romance novelist too.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 8 years ago
This story.....

This story is one of a very few stories, maybe 20 or so, that I consider as the very best of the bunch on Literotica...... Considering the, literally, thousands of stories on this site, I hope qhml1 will not be disappointed with my comment. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story

A question; the story started out in the bar with the old "friends" trying to convince him to see Becky, after her affair. We then flash back to the beginning of their relationship, etc. Did I miss the point in time he was at the bar again?

Entertaining story though.

jnorsjnorsover 8 years ago
Wow

Ok, I have to start out by saying I rarely leave comments. I usually read stories that speak to my various little kinks and move on. I really enjoyed this story. I kept reading about it even after realizing that sex wasn't the major focal point. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not sure about the bike but

had read this one before and decided to refresh my memory ... yep 1st one of yours that I read ! and I am always amazed at the variety of explorations you go to Scotty

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Great story !!!

Great story,it really turned my crank especially the part about your Road Star. In 2003 my second wife bought me a brand new 2003 Road Star Silverado (the limited edition) and after 31 years of marriage I still have both of them and 4 kids 2 mine 2 hers and all ours.

And as I am currently reading my through all your stuff I haven't been disappointed yet,keep writing. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent long story

Smooth reading with few hiccups. Definitely a "feel good" story that has a full range of emotions. Hope that there will be more submittals to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read. Keep at it. Will for sure read anything you post.

The subject line says it all. Just loved the line Amanda used when she tears out of the kitchen and calls Suit her fiancee. I laughed out loud. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong ending

I'm sorry the ending sucked! Like many authors they finish the story covering 40yrs in one paragraph I'm not saying that you covered 40yrs but as good did. Nice story other wise, Love you all! Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant.

What a fantastic story. I was a little bored after reading several sex stories and read this to cleanse my palette; so glad that I did. I found the early sections a bit heavy going, but your writing style compensated for that and it was a thoroughly interesting read.

wangmaymingwangmaymingover 8 years ago
Adorable

Made me wish I was young and Amanda. Cost me a box of tissues.

WMM

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I really have nothing to add to my earlier comments, but I want to repeat my feelings that Amanda's reaction to his running into Becky was WAY out of line!

He did NOTHING to warrant her reaction, and her threat was completely unreasonable, given the inability for him to control where Becky shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed it. It's quarter after midnight Christmas Eve, I finished it and I'm going to bed. I think I hear Santa on the roof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story but a less great ending

I loved the story. I usually avoid "Loving Wives" because they're downers and about the pain and anger, but this one pulled me in. I really liked how it went from Jace and Becky's woes to Jace and Amanda's love. As the ending neared, I expected either Becky or Cindy to show up, as Becky did, but I agree with the others that Amanda's overreaction was not believable. Jace was very clear in his rejection of Becky's offer.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 12/26/15

re: "Amanda's overreaction"

That Amanda is near psycho level jealous is well established in the story.

kayseakayseaover 8 years ago
Having him by the balls

It was funny. And both of them are in agreement. And there are pregnancy hormones involved. It seems to fit their relationship. (He was the one who grabbed her & spanked her before they were actually together.) Lighten up & imagine the next scene where she kisses them all better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Forget all those 'no-hopers' who just want to find fault. I thoroughly enjoyed your tale.

Keep up the good work.

Incidentally, this is about the third time that I have read this yarn. Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cool

Loved it.

ukguy55ukguy55over 8 years ago
Really enjoyable.

Great story with its ups and downs.

Great ending too.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
From a BTB to Happily Ever After

Despite your suggestion of having this be a two chapter story, the way it turned out was excellent. The transition between B and Amanda was handled gracefully and effectively.

It was interesting to see your final treatment of B. She obviously had not learned a thing and was still untrustworthy. She had cheated, lied and got caught, cheated again and lied again and got caught again, and was willing, even eager, to do it again to her current SigOther. Some people just can't learn from their own mistakes.

Amanda was a treat to follow as she transitioned from a disillusioned, homeless, and untrusting child to a responsible, caring adult.

Well written and thoroughly entertaining. Thank you for such a pleasant reading experience.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Over-reaction?

To the several commenters who felt Amanda's response to Jace's running in to Becky was an over-reaction:

It seems to me to be obvious that you have never met a pregnant, young Southern girl confronted with an older, more sophisticated former spouse of the man she loves. Been there, done that. This depiction merely scratches the surface of the level of jealousy and downright possessiveness that can surge to the surface. The author got it right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Must Read.

Simply one of the most satisfying works on this site! Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Six Stars!

One of the best pieces I've read here. 5 stars doesn't do it justice.

icebreadicebreadabout 8 years ago
Bloody good.

I thought this was a great story. Thank you.

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 8 years ago
Second

(Or third) read. Still one of the best!

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
Good Read

A little too long, but excellent

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Great story

Don't let those who only spew negative criticisms get you down, the length was exactly long enough to get the story across - and in the right way.

Keep writing. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

Just outstanding, one of the best I've read on this site. Couldn't stop until I finished. Very real, not just a fantasy. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent!

Just like a really good book-I could not put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Excellent Read, I read it every few months for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really Good

So one of best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is one of a few stories that...

...I focus on reading from the beginning to the end without taking a break. Thank you for writing such beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Double standard

"she grabbed my balls and squeezed. I thought I was going to pass out before she let them go,"

I got out of bed, retrieved a suitcase from the bedroom closet. "I'll be back in a week. You give some thought to physically abusing me ever again, and better tell the right story to our friends. I've put up with verbal and emotional abuse as a result of your temper. This was way over the line. I did nothing, nothing even approaching a cause to this behavior. It's time you took responsibility for your emotional baggage and cut this crap out."

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 03/05/16

Ditto, exactly what I was thinking, well said! Threats, ultimatums, emotional and/or physical abuse are NEVER appropriate in a loving relationship. The level of disrespect displayed SHOULD make anyone take a long look at their partner and perhaps consider having them seek professional help for their emotional problems. This one scene was enough to make me drop this from a 5* to 1*.

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Love the way you put it together and set it up. From the minute Becky went on birth control for her new job to the way you tied loose ends up. Read over again several times to make sure I didn't miss anything. Love it when he walks into the bar to confront her I just wish the author had added something about her not having her rings on. Still could not figure why Cindy was covering for her. Cost her and Allen the wimp their lively hood. I could feel the fear coming from Becky when Jace came up to her. The ending to give Becky the final slap in the face when his new wife was pregnant. You know the gasp was Becky thinking that should of been her. Looking forward to more stories

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 8 years ago
you never know

I was married to my wife's youngest sister for a short time . almost 4 yrs later we ended up married for over 27 yrs before she past away the best yrs of my life . Becky reminds me of the youngest sister . ended up with the right 1

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
re reading

Aint the first time I read this, wont be the last.

You owe the guy helping you a case of wine

phred1phred1about 8 years ago
Good reading!

A really nice story; I've read it twice now, and am sure that I will be back to it again. I really liked Jace's personality - when he decided on a course of action, he didn't waver.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Great Read

Have read this story multiple times, and it seems to get better each time. I just wish I could give more than 5*'s

McAnonMcAnonabout 8 years ago
Really Good

Yes I know that the plot is a bit hackneyed but it is well written and does leave the reader feeling better than he was before reading it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!!!

What a great story! I loved reading it. Again! Well done! Will look for more from you..9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent read

Best story I have read here! Well done

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Had to read this one again. Got an idea for you, too.

A true masterpiece! I'm still a firm believer in One & Done as far as cheating goes, of course. Hubby did the right thing, getting out and on with his life. As far as the rest of the tale goes, it's a believable if unorthodox way of moving on. But hell, it worked! LOL

I'd really like to read about Aidra and her biker, if you ever feel like writing that one. Sounds like it would be a damn good IR romance! Post it in Interracial Love, and I'm pretty damn sure you'd make it into the Hall of Fame there, too.

Just an idea for you, Q. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I keep coming back to it. I just finished reading a real bad story with a real bad ending and had to come back to this so I could see how a good story line works Thanks. This truly is one of best I have read and makes total since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The ending...

I liked this story a lot, except for the ending. I think I would have slept on the couch. I would have lost all interest after the pain experienced. If you can't treat your toys better, you don't get to play with them...

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Great story

One of the masterpeaces on LIT,congrats and thx for sharing

5***** very easy stars qhml1

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
A BETTER THAN NICE STORY 5*'s easy

BUT too fucking funny...she didn't like alcohol, but she did like wine??????????????OK since wine is about 4x stronger than beer.....please let me know how alcohol is not involved?????????? WELL there is no alcohol in wine don't you think...ARE YOU STUPID WRITER OR DUMB? one is much worse than the other, answer to your doom. I await your answer. are you dumb or stupid? there is a right answer...YOU have GOT to be KIDDING me! just answer the question...

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“I'd leave him in a minute if you'd take me back” – STILL a cheater!

I STILL don't understand Amanda's reaction - First, she's just heard him give the most heart-felt statement of devotion that anyone could hope for, and second, how can he control when Becky might show up at some event?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so refreshing

i'll admit i'm the kinda erotic story reader who usually goes for the electric thrill of something shocking and (generally thrillingly) painful.

i stumbled onto this amazing gem and it reminded me that there is another side to ecstacy. a side that's all about the simple happiness of love.

it's so very easy to get jaded in this bitter world.

the greatest gift is the joy of just waking up next to someone and knowing you're their's and they're your's and that's it.

thank you so much for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When I can't find

anything interesting .. I reread one of yours. Enough flattery kid. Scotty

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

Second read. Our hero went from being betrayed by everyone he knew and loved to being embraced and loved. A loving, faithful wife and beloved by everyone they knew. If only life turned out this good. Excellent tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Fifth(?) Time

I think this is my fifth time reading this,and it doesn't get old!

I still have problems with Amanda's reaction at the end; yes, she's had a tough life, yes, she has a temper, but he did and said NOTHING to give her even a HINT of his being unfaithful, and for her to make that kind of a threat about something that he has no control over is unreasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Storyline!

This such a good story I think you should publish mainstream! Your a good story teller! I don't say that light, good job.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice story

Your story was interesting and enjoyable-as enjoyable as one can that started out so unhappily. I also enjoyed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just read it twice

What a great read!!

Loved it from the first page to the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
praise

this is one of if not the best story I have read here. It was so good I went back and read it the second time !!!!!! kept my attention the whole time, loved the storyline of happiness after being crushed. Great work qhml1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Magnificent

What a fairytale. Wonderful. It seemed like you told the end at the beginning and I liked it. That turned out to be barely the beginning.

Thank you for this.

T

East coast US

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

A solid 5 for a great story and I'm glad that you keep it intact to the conclusion, it made for a great read. Keep on writing - I'm looking forward to more of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it...

Wow, what a read, love your writing style and your storytelling. I just finished reading it for the second time and it still brought tears to my eyes. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Todd and Jan

Todd and Jan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FAVORITES

I have made comments before about this story. Beckys betrayl and there friends covering for her the divorce and Amanda and Jace finding each other. Lets just say it started out with two people in love and ended with two people in love.Does that make any sence to anyone I hope so. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still feel like there's more to it

I can definitely see a sequel to this story and it's one of my favorites

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
compelling reading

5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Master of the genre

A classic I it's plotting and development. The development of it's characters, the treatment of action and consequence are exceptionally well done. The reader is led almost helplessly into experiencing emotional turmoil and is unwillingly drawn into making judgements about the behaviour and single mindedness of the central character. Altogether a job well done and a worthy talent in the making.

Johnnysteelnuts10Johnnysteelnuts10almost 8 years ago
Bravo

So far, my all time favorite. Just read this again. Makes me happy every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mistake

I hit the "1" by mistake. It should be a 4,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great

Jay80Jay80almost 8 years ago
Just great....

Thank you for a truly great story with well defined characters that we could actually root for... I would suggest editing the spelling errors better, but still one of my favorites.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
Life Can't be Rushed

My second reading confirmed my earlier readings of this author - a real talent in painting a picture that seems realistic and worth the time to view. It took Jace years to get over Becky and find and develop a feeling for Amanda. The relationship with her sister took a while to develop, but that's what life is all about. You have to take your time and if good things come, that's great. If not then you keep on looking. I'll have to revisit qhml1's listing again and see what I might have missed and what is worth rereading. worthy of 5*, in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like it when the good guys (and girls) win

nice yarn :)

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Smart!

You made him very smart. I wished I could hold my emotions in check like him. I would have been in trouble for violence against four people. You have made me think,if I ever get into a situation where thinking will serve me better thinking it will be. Thank you! Great story.

Vanilla_RomanticVanilla_Romanticalmost 8 years ago
Thank you, qhml1, for a 5-star happy ending

I suspect with nearly 300 comments, there's not much else to add. Good on ya for letting a stand-up guy (and every other character who deserved a win) to win. Well-written stories like this are the gems some of us intentionally dig for for but so rarely unearth.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Second read.

As good as the first. Five Stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story is a great read but picturing the main character as a good guy is kind of funny.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 7 years ago
I read a lot, and a lot of these stories

I'm sure all of us have, and have our favorite stories and authors with a bit of cult following (StangStar, Slirpuff, Papa Toad, Vandemonium--read his for the jokes at the end if for no other reason, Aussie humor is priceless) and having said all the preceding comments:

Best. Story. Ever.

Just sayin'.

Brendan aka Shadowjack17

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Saga

Sows how holding your principles one can win through. Enjoyed the story very much.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
what's not to like ?

Great drama, romance, real people, real attitudes, true life scenarios. ... I could go on ..... I loved this story...... easy 5 *.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8931 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories