All Comments on 'An Unexpected Reaction'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 1,117 Comments (Page 6)
lee5456lee5456over 4 years ago
Truly magnificent!

Thank you for the very wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The problem, is statistically Amanda will.cheat at at some point

Whether it's in the mid to late thirties or early forties Amanda is going to start to wonder what she missed. It happens so very often to be expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You had me out off the gate

Great story, thank you for this.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Definitely my favourite of your stories.

He made a mistake marrying Becky, who he already knew was too fickle and flirty for her own good... he said as much after their first date. Their meeting at the end was interesting, because it showed she still hadn't changed years later. She had no loyalty to her new husband and would have cheated with Jace in a heartbeat if he'd agreed.

Amanda was a really endearing character and it was great the way they helped each other get over their troubled past. 10 years isn't much of an age gap; the naysayers whining about it being unrealistic couldn't be more wrong. He was in good shape and had a successful career... a guy his age could easily date a girl in her twenties.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
Continuing was not a mistake

The flow of the story was better than having it broken apart.

But, you might have gotten two 5's instead of one.

; )

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
Great

I don’t give very many stories a five but, in this case anything less from me is not fair.

So a five star rating is what this story deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being a former foster child

I know how others want the story t o go. But think for a minute. He never enabled anyone else to cheat. And Amanda coming from where she came from Would not cheat on him if she wanted to. Think about character and Amanda has it in spades. The system is screwed up...making the kids in it screwed up. But the truly good kids shine. Want examples: Elanor Roosevelt, Tom Monaghan, myself. Oh and the Eagles qb who had a falling out with Terrel Owens. Who had the character in that situation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5/5

Excellent, really enjoyed your story, the plot, the characters, the happy ending. Other than the divorce, there was no real nastiness, no cruelty, lovely. What a change to see a man of principle prepared to stand up for his beliefs. Thank goodness he didn’t give Becky a third chance: she would have done it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read.

I give 4*. The story was great. I read it in one two-hour sitting.

But please find an editor. The formatting, particularly in dialogue, was difficult to follow. I found it hard in many places to understand who was speaking.

It's conventional that, when paragraphing dialogue, to begin each paragraph with a quotation mark but to omit the one at the end if the next paragraph is spoken by the same individual.

The spelling errors were distracting, too.

But, I read the whole thing! The plot was smooth, the characters fairly-well developed, and was overall a great read.

Thank you!

traddisagaintraddisagainover 4 years ago
Sad then happy

great story, sad at the beginning happy at the end. Women, who can understand them? Complex beings.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story!!! Had everything I like, cheating whore wife to absolutely faithful wife and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dang, one of the best !!!!!

Super great story. I’m a little prejudice as I’m prone to see things black or white, right or wrong. Excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

3rd time reading it still great

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

Still hitting a 7* on my second read.

There is nothing to say but ask "WHEN will the Hallmark movie come out!"

Hooyah, Salute to a true 'Master-of-the-Quill'!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Good for the goose?

I stopped reading after like the fourth paragraph of the second page. The protagonist seem like a complete idiot. He knew secrets about his friends and never said anything, his excuse was something came up. Didn´t see how long his wife cheated, but maybe something came up also before they had a chance to tell him. Doesn´t say. Then he tries to make it sound like his job prevented him from calling. What? for two weeks? Really? I think what happened is this guy never thought it could happen to him, and when he found out that his marriage was no different from other people around him he couldn´t handle it. Not easy when the shoe is on the other foot. Right. Anyway don´t need to read the rest as I´m sure he got rid of his business, friends and workmates moved to another town or state found the most beautiful faithful wife in the world and lived out his life with more money than he could spend in a lifetime, while the ex wife and personel friends hit the gutter and lived a life of destitute. Same ole story.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

Well written! I laughed and geared up a few times. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best on LW.

BowzerBowzerabout 4 years ago
Nail biting!

How can a story about divorce and love and all that kind of chatty stuff be nail biting? It's the good writing. It's detail and sparseness and humanity all wrapped up in one neat package. If you aren't thinking about writing a book, or planning, or doing...then you're a fool. Well done and I'll be watching for more of your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm trying to see things from widowedidiot's perspective, but I can't seem to shove my head that far up my own ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Readers, May I Recommend A Great Story To Read

My own divorce was initiated by my ex-wife's so-called friends. Those friends and others assisted in her attempts to cover up her actions. They gave her false alibi's and support. They gave her marriage killing advice. They leveled the blame on me for the implosion of our marriage. With friends like these, who needs enemies? A 22-year marriage destroyed by friends I don't remember ever standing by our sides and participating in our vows to each other: friends who had nothing to lose when our marriage ended in ashes and pain so grievous that I checked to see if I was bleeding.

zeuspmzeuspmabout 4 years ago
typical plot brilliant execution

really like the way you described all the small details. it really enriched the story

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Just read this story for the third or fourth time!

A favorite! So well done!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I've read this several times, not sure if I'll read it again right now, but it came up on recent comments so decided ti take a peek. One thing that struck me was when he hit them with the hypotheticals, and they were all SO sure that they'd be forgiving. It's easy to SAY you'd be forgiving when you're not really in the situation, it's not really so easy when it actually happens to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
unreadable

The first 3-4 sentences were so chewy, I didn't go any further.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 4 years ago
What happened to his sister.

Good story however it mentioned he had his name Jace because his sister couldn't pronounce his name right then his mom says always wanted a daughter one of the few inconsistencies other than that it's great story, well I thought the Becky Part rolled on a little bit too long but other than that good story.

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
Just read this again (4x), Superb. 5*

Of course this is in my favorites, as are you. I guess I sound like some fanboy, but I’m 73 years old (yikes).

Thank you

W

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Second read was as good as the first

I read the story a second time. Nothing unique, but well done, and I enjoyed reading it the 2nd time as much as the first. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enjoyed it

Some parts I felt were elongated but I enjoyed it!! would love to read similar stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Satisfying Story

Great plot devices to accomplish what never happens in divorce cases in real life. So much betrayal in this world gets simply rewarded, using the husband as the forever ATM cash device. Great that the plot had jail time legal leverage to accomplish an uncontested divorce.

With private investigators, good LEGAL video footage and Good Laws, ( I think Massachusetts of all places still has divorce for infidelity and adjusts the payout to the unfaithful spouse ... where the money is concerned this is really a business partnership, as such each partner can assume unlimited liability for the partnership with joint liability, i.e. debt. ) the faithful spouse can cut the bond and not get hammered financially for the rest of his life.

Things happen. Divorce happens, a lot. Better to bankrupt yourself temporarily with private investigators than to be a financial slave to somebody else's new chosen lifestyle. Probably why there are divorce law practices focused on strictly the man.

So this is a 5 star story in a not really vengeful -btb- genre, that accomplishes With good character development and plot devices, what most men never get in divorce proceedings. When a high status male gets betrayed and it's ugly, it's nice to read a story where things worked out for him.

Well paced and a satisfying read.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
As Good 2nd Time as at first Reading

Good story and well written.

A story of two parts... not entirely sure the second part was needed, except if you really need a happy ending.

I liked the male protagonists reaction to betrayal. I much prefer it to the vengeance espoused in many other LW stories. Move on as quietly and smoothly as possible should be the watchword, and dropping any questionable 'friends'.

Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forgiv

He could have been kinder to first wife. I don't know of a real excuse for a cheating spouse but I do believe in forgiveness. Then there is trust! Also he would not have met his second wife.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Still Amazing

Read it again and it is as good and entertaining as the first time.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
What happened to his sister

He told his boss that his sister shorted it from JC to Jace what happened to the sister he said mom always wanted a daughter well I thought she had one the only problem I have with the story it was awesome other than that.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
this is one of the 5 best stories

on this website.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
I am not sure how many times I have read this now...one of the BEST!!!!!!!

Never stop writing!!!!!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Yes it is,arrowglass.

I just finished my 4th read. Never gets old. Love it more each time. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago
Amazing story

Loved the story, gave it 5 stars

First part was a good story, a bit of a downer throughout but great setup for the second half.

Second part I was so into that I completely forgot about Becky, Aida, Allen and Cindy.

Finished strong, I would've liked to know what happened to Allen and Cindy, also maybe a rekindling with Sandy and Tina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Easily a 6 star romance

Just brilliant. Read it in one go, it's 4am, and I can finally go to bed.

Perfect in every respect.

H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love it

i seem to post comments about rubbish stories and (sadly) authors but regularly read this story again to remind myself of the hidden gems that are occasionally submitted for our perusal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
See, it's possible!

to write an LW story without all of the usual LW plot cliches. Some writers wite and plot badly. Others write well, but resort to tired tropes and cliches for the plot. Only a few write well and take the time to come up with interesting, novel plots. This is one of the best of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Done.

I usually feed these stories for the strong sexual content. This one read like a novel and is far more than a prurient read.

Ardent_Reader2017Ardent_Reader2017almost 4 years ago
How about Aida?

This was beautifully crafted. I am going to search your stories to see if you gave Aida and Robert a story of their own, but if not, I hope you consider it. I wish I had the patience to learn to spin yarns this well. I enjoy your writing. Thank you for sharing.

ClockstopperClockstopperalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

mistakes, I didn't see any, so they weren't serious or noticeable. what a story, im 60, had tears in my eyes a couple of times, I know there are people out there with very similar circumstances, great story indeed.

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
this was a delight to read

Keep Writing you have a beautiful way with words you have a great knack for telling a story it flows like a quite babbling brook slow and steady you keep turning the page and hoping it never ends

can't wait for the next story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you !

Thank you for writing this!

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

One of the best Loving Wives category story. If I was Jace, I would react differently. I would hurt every each of them. Actually, in my real life, I don't trust anyone. Because everyone who is around me does it for their good. No one ever thought about me yet. Even my ex-girlfriend. But if I ever had a girl like Amanda, who does love without exceptions, it would be my life-changer. Still struggling. Maybe single forever. Men, you would have urges, and even fantasize about other girls/woman. But don't ruin a happy life. And woman, don't destroy yourself.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I usually don't read 'loving wife' stories. I hate cheaters, and most of the stories I've seen in this category are more cuckold, or cheater wins type stories and I hate that. I stumbled onto this one from the similar stories at the end of a romance story I read. I'm glad I gave this a chance when I saw the category, Nice job, and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One the best story I ever read here.

Keep writing like this with a touch of positivity and love.

elleayeareelleayeareover 3 years ago
Got rid of the fried on the menu?

Big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story. I'm a grown man (66) married 45 years to an angel. Everyone in this story got what they deserved. Keep writting.

cdowdmacdowdmaover 3 years ago
The choices we make dictate the life we live

I want to begin by saying there's a great story. You gave enough detail so you knew what was going on but you didn't give too much he got bogged down in the details, good writing. Don't quit keep going.

About the subject: trust and commitment

that is one thing people don't focus on anymore or commitment when you commit to something.

Overall it went the way I thought it would or hoped you always hope that they get back up on their feet move forward some can't some never do

the husband: I feel he had every right to do what he did she broke the trust and the commitment of the wedding bells and not only once but twice. His friends were not as friends they were as guilty as she was for perpetrating a fraud

the first wife: she deserved everything she got and more she relied on friends to cover for her cheating but more than once and she had no trust or commitment everything that came out was about her not them example 'I will do anything' I've heard that so many times

Headbutting the service it had to come home my six-month deferment to take care of his cheating wife and then fly back overseas the finishes three year commitment wasn't going to month and she had five lovers BITCH

I feel anybody that you cannot trust further than arms reach or is not take a commitment like marriage vows very seriously is not worth the other person's time the cheater should be treated just like he did cut it walk away is one thing get away with it will always come back

Your writing style is great I love it keep writing and don't let anybody put you down because it's not them that matters it's only you are you happy with what you're doing and if you are keep doing it put words on the page to make a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best

This is the best story I've ever read on literotica. Absolutely awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!

I really loved the story.. BUT...it really erks me that you authors write your protagonist with intelligence and maturity EXCEPT when it comes to relationships!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 3 years ago
All the misery he endured he deserved! But at least he had some self-respect.

Becky was a selfish cheating Cunt from the beginning and he knew it, so he should have suffered more for his mindless choice to take her back and then marry her. He should have just killed himself at that point. It was an okay recovery but no pain for Becky. She just found an even bigger sucker. Glad he ended up with Amanda. And wow! He had some real spineless friends. Nice to read how he just cut them off. I did think it was a little long winded with too much detail on meaningless things but overall an okay story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Just read this again. It is still a really good yarn and I enjoyed it even better!!! Thanks for penning this one!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
yeah, second time around and still good

Very good writing and a feel good story,more romance than loving wives which is good. Keep writing.

4certain4certainover 3 years ago

This is a great story, a bit longer than I expected, but certainly worth the read. Have got exactly what he deserved, a happily ever after life, but Becky deserved to suffer a more fitting fate.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

One of the best stories. Not only was the writing excellent, but you are a master story teller.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Such a wonderful and loving story. It was well written with a great story line, and then the happily ever after. Well done, 5 + stars.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Wow dam

To think there are woman like Becky in real life is scary...a woman like that can turn a man into a cuckold. Anyways great story i enjoyed it.

MeninCleatsMeninCleatsover 3 years ago

The threat to his manhood at the end was totally unnecessary as he didn’t initiate contact with her and had no idea she would be there.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
Excellent 5 Star Story!

THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Great, great story. Great job!

And a nice, hot sex scene...that was well written. Really enjoyed it. Will have to get my wife to read it.

Looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He shouldn't have taken her back he first time

Jace got what he deserved for taking Becky back after she went out with another guy, dancing with his hand on her ass, kissing him and lying to Jace about it. I found it hard to be have any sympathy for him or to identify with him after that.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Believe me

I used to live near a woman who played on her hubby he must have taken her back 4 times, In the end she got pregnant by another guy so he finally woke up and dumped her.

This may be just a story but there is a lot of truth in there as well especially in these modern times because the generations now seem to hold no value in marriage vows and certainly don't seem to have any real love for anyone other than themselves.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Thanks

A lot of stories are too long I’m not complaining about this one. A lot of information is needed for this story to work and work it did.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. Qhml1 you are one of the best writers out there. Please continue your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some of the finest writers ply their stories at Literotica, Qhml1 is certainly one of the best! Thank you and others like blackrandl1958, hooked1957, oshaw, and JPB just to name a few for years of entertainment. This story IS one of the best.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

I read and re-read this master piece several times because it's so good. Still one of the best LW stories ever written! Qhml1 is one of the most amazing authors on Literotica. Please finish your "Rocky Racoon" story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Amazing Story

An absolutely fabulous story keeping your attention for all 9 pages and rooting for Jace throughout. One of the great writers here and always a delight to read. Loved the reference to Betty Bang Bang Burke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

This was a good story. Did not like the last section where she squeezed his boys. NOT good! NOT cool! NOT what a loving wife should do!

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 3 years ago
SUPERB

This is absolutely one of the BEST stories on this site. Not just Loving Wives, but ALL of Literotica. It made me think of something a student said to me once: "Age, is just a number." I have to admit that I was pulling for Amanda from the moment she was introduced into the story. Hope she got her girl. But, don't squeeze the boys...not fun at all.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
Great LW story

I like how the cheating wasn't really a focus of the story and instead emotions and effects were. Other stories tend to go in cuck territory with the number of passages devoted to that...

The ending was funny, I was unsure why he wouldn't tell Amanda that Becky was his ex-wife but maybe he wanted to avoid the awkwardness. Loved that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I still believe that any story so good as to warrant multiple readings warrants bonus stars . . .case in point! If Q could write a little faster maybe I would't be reading this for the third time. Thank you for your stories!

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

One of the best stories on the site. Definitely in my top 15.

Thank you for a great story.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Very well-written! I always love when the story is expanded upon and deals with the ramifications of a breakup rather than focusing on the breakup itself.

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
I loved it!

Very refreshing turn about from most of the stories out there

Thanks again

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Soooooo much wrong here, as far as storytelling goes ...

(1) Too much emphasis on Jace and his Big Man ego. I was pretty unimpressed by his robotic, methodical, hard-ass response to the whole thing. (And what kinda douchebag goes by "Jace"?)

(2) Why the references to the "evidence" (the red folder, the video, the DVD) if we're not going to see what they actually contain? If the author is gonna introduce a plot device, then develop it, for Chrissake.

(3) Same thing: How exactly *did* Becky's friends assist her and conspire with her? How difficult would it have been to give us examples? If you're going to reference that point more than once — as if it's especially important — then DEVELOP it.

(4) "Part 2" (what should have been Part 2) had no conflict, no commensurate resolution and hence no redeeming value. Reading that constituted a small piece of my life that I can never get back.

Two stars. Pass on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope for the broken... Encouragement for those in despair.

I appreciated how much life experience was woven into this submission. The plot is unique enough to be considered for development into a movie script. As one who went through divorce as a result of my wife's infidelity, I appreciated the way Jace dealt with the experience...not because I responded with the same detached coldness, but because I understand the need for emotional self protection that comes when a person experiences such intimate betrayal. This story is a gem.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
They Are Called

American fries up North and they need to be sliced thick the same way fries should be. Not that thin sliced, shoestring crap and yes, fried. I wasn't too impressed with the rest of the new menu in general either but it's my only disagreement with this fine piece of work. Signed: BTW

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

I gave it a five. It was a very good read, but, it really should have been two stories, I think. My one objection to the plot is, why he didn't find out why. He wouldn't speak to her, listen to her messages, or have any other communication whatsoever with her. For, he was too severe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feedback

I don't think it is too big a compliment to say you write a good story. The plot, the characters, with their ups and downs of life that we all experience. I feel I already know Jace, which is to down to the way you write. That ,and the belief that we all want to be the person 'that does the right thing'

The say that there is a book in all of us, it is definitely in you. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
emotion

Good job expressing the vitriol. Hope it wasn't from experience.

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

Absolutly amazing! Nothing more needs to be said. I would give this 10 stars if I could.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

One of the best stories that I've read!

HotAZfireHotAZfireabout 3 years ago
EXCELLENT Story!

You are a great writer!

Thank you for the SUPER story!!

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchabout 3 years ago

Hated the ball squeezing at the ending! Squeeze a man's balls for no reason, why wasn't she kicked to the couch for a few nights?!

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Was the ball squeezing the unexpected reaction ? :)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Second read, better than the first! If that's even possible!

This time the imagery in my mind was in full living, breathing, spectacular color. You have a way with words. Sometimes incredibly tender, then bawdy, then spectacular.

This was two great stories in one. Absolutely wonderful.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story but not so good ending

The story is very good, there's a great mix of romance, revenge and hate all over. But the ending part is a little bit let down. Amanda seems to forget who takes and made her. Definitely a five star rating.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have to stop

this is the fourth time im reading this story. still love it.

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

You did a great job. I like the beginning and the growth of your character. I believe I have now read it 3 times and still like it.

J_OralJ_Oralabout 3 years ago
Best story I've ever read.

I have read a lot of Loving Wives stories (A LOT). This is the only one which made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fine story with a flawed conclusion

This is a remarkably well written story that explores the dynamics in multiple relationships, some that endure and some that end. Nine pages of reader satisfaction are brought to an abrupt halt by the conclusion of the story. It is ridiculous for Amanda to be anything but pleased by and grateful for what Jace says to Becky at the awards dinner. Instead she feels threatened by his contact with his ex-wife, a clear indication of problems involving her self-esteem and her belief in their marriage. That is worrisome at this point in their relationship.

The fact she feels entitled to cause him physical pain by squeezing his testicles is an outrage. Jace made a serious mistake by not calling out her assault and rejecting her overall reaction to the event. It might be instructive for him, while smiling of course, to painfully twist and pull on her nipples the next time she disappoints him. I doubt she would see it as playful teasing. Indeed, she should not.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

This is a realy good story so much so that I read it again. Thank you for your time and the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4 Stars

Great Story . But I did not like the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just great!

That was a wonderful story and I'm so glad I found it. I can't wait to read anything wise you've done.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago
Don't understand

why he didn't have the cop brother-in-law and soon-to-be-ex-wife prosecuted for kidnapping. Granted, he wants to be done with her, but that's just being too nice. Their actions were a crime.

1...45678...12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
9000 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories