All Comments on 'An Unexpected Reaction'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 1,117 Comments (Page 2)
theanalisttheanalistabout 10 years ago
cliché

but I love a happy ending...so I'm not complaining... rather I'm glad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My second time through this story

And I loved it as much as the first time!

Just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another great one thank you

I do truly enjoy your stories, normal people dealing with life's not so pleasant problems. please keep up your great story telling. as for the length I never see a problem with it because your stories always seem very well thought out and I like them in one shot. it read really well I don't see the need to break them part. that is unless it has multiple plots.

once again thank you and please keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent. ...again

That leopard sure didn't change its stripes did it? I thought Cindy was a total cunt. I would have loved to see her suffer. Good things happened to a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Becky deserves more

qhml1,

Another engaging story with memorable characters. I think you missed an opportunity to develop Becky's character during the counseling sessions. If she loved Jace so much, she really needs to analyze and explain why she could cheat on him. Since you put them in counseling, you had the perfect opportunity to explore the reasons for her infidelity and the way she could try to regain her husband's trust (the two enduring questions for all cheating wives stories.)

Let Becky also change and mature even while Jace is doing the same with Amanda. A less cliched ending when Becky and Jace meet at the awards mixer:

"... every once in a while something will trigger a memory of happier times, but it's fleeting."

"Yes, that's pretty much the same with me. You never completely forget your first great love, but you do move on to other great loves. In a strange way I learned a lot from the way you treated me after I treated you so badly. I have learned that your husband always deserves your best no matter how tempted you are to forget that. I'm a much better wife now than I ever was with you. I thank you for that and my husband doesn't even know how much he should thank you for teaching me that lesson."

Becky softly clasped my hand, "I truly wish you and your wife a great life. Goodbye, Jace" and she walked away just as Amanda returned...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story, it's perfect the way it is. Don't understand these Anons and their wish to expand upon a story that is perfect as it stands. The main focus of the story is Jace, not Becky so expanding on her holds absolutely no meaning. Becky don't deserve shit but the heart ache she receives knowing that she lost a great man for being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yep

another one star tell

Storm113Storm113about 10 years ago
very good

i love your stories, but the best thing is they are getting better and better. i always like your characters and your plots, but your stortelling is improving all the time. i can really see the difference in the newer stuff. don't get me wrong, i like them too. you are just getting better.

MigzyMigzyabout 10 years ago
great and elaborate ending

The whole story was amazing but the last page of this story made the whole story have a great impact on me. The knowledge of knowing that they have a great life and dont have any worried makes it so powerfull. As for Becky, I cant believe the'd break up with her new husband so easilly. Glad things turned out the way they did in the story.

So yeah, great solid ending leaving little to no questions unawnsered.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful tale. It's always nice when the good people live happily ever after.

Five Stars

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Easily worth 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

more chapters to this one

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 10 years ago
enjoyable read all the way to comments

Enjoyable read, time well spent up to the comment section when some dick wad Anonymous had to throw his cowardly crap comment out! of course MOST Anonymous comments should be treated like toilet paper but then they are already shit before you could wipe with them.

Sorry was good until saw that comment at the bottom of last page got me on my soapbox!!!!!!! I know I should NOT let it get to me.

Again it was a good read

Please keep writing and I will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Beautiful Story :-)

Great story about overcoming hard times and disappointment by sticking to your values. Jace or John Charles had strong values and that paid off for him . Doing the right thing always works out in the end. I feel the key to a good story is caring about the characters and this story is filled with good characters to pull for !

I look forward to the next story by this fine author !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
best short story i have read in some time

Should be 6 stars, but rating system does not allow, darn it

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 10 years ago
Anon 4/21/14

You really need to upgrade your comments, We have seen your dribble to many times. If you didnot like the story why did you read it, you just need to move on.

also as most trols have found out, I donot accept emails without a valid return address, so don't waste your time.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the finest!

One of the finest and well written stories on the entire website.

ifeanyiifeanyialmost 10 years ago
Worth A Galaxy of Stars !

Thanks a. Gazzilion times for such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
liked it for the most part

i liked it up until the very end. he didn't approach his ex wife, she approached him. when Amanda grabbed his balls he should have slapped the shit out of her and I don't believe in ever hitting a woman. she was totally over the line when she did that as he didn't do anything wrong and sure didn't deserve that.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
I hate saying that I love a story .....

But I loved this story! He gave Becky two chances and she couldn't understand that she wouldn't didn't get a third! I would have liked to understand a little better why Cindy didn't keep Becky in line or at least try! It actually sounded like she was enjoying that Becky was messing around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bloody Good story

All on a roll but in two clear sections and all the better for a single unit.

Thank you; I really enjoyed it!

HP

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
Read three times

or should I say 'two and a half'.

See...this is a good yarn, but I really like the conflict side a lot more. I am not sure what it says about me, but probably nothing good.

I guess I like crags and gullies more than I like wistful garden paths up gentle hills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
unexpected

Great story. Writer more.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Go head...make my day...

and you did!

I downloaded this baby back when it first went up, but got sidetracked. I finally got back to it, and am I ever glad. What a wonderful story; a true Hallmark.

It was two stories; one the decline and fall of a good man, and then his resurrection. Both women had their frailties; regrettably Becky's were too deeply internalized, but Amanda, oh precious sweet Amanda. I swear to God you must have met my wife. Your physical description was uncanny, and excepting for the abused background, you got my wife's personality to right on the money. Jace is going to be one happy man; I guarantee it! Like Harry said; she's impossible not to love.

Come on QHMl1 send us some more.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic! A quite superb bit of writing. Actually one of, if not the, best stories in this genre I've ever read. I look forward to reading more of your work.

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 10 years ago

Second time I have read this story, again, it brought a tear to my eye. I expect when I read it again, another tear.

A good heartwarming tale.

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysalmost 10 years ago
A very gentle read

I really enjoyed the story. The writing style flows, the story is good and most of the character are likeable.

hanibtorrhanibtorralmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

You have just given me hope, that being human could be a beautiful thing.

Thank You.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN YOU WORK SMART, HARD AND HONORABLE

good things just seem to come your way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My fourth read. *****

God ,did I ever needed to read this again. To assuage disappointment from reading drivel elsewhere. Thank you Author.

'Annie'

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 10 years ago
This is the third time I read this.

I like it more each time. Thankyou for the story.

Wolfie857Wolfie857almost 10 years ago
Breath of fresh air

Great story. True pathos and feeling. Well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for another great story

Thank you for another great story. Most stories this good have a lot of the writer's history in them. And the people who love this story can relate to it for the same reason. I'll admit it , I read your story for treatment , as well as for entertainment ! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Liked This

I liked this one a lot. The comment about a "look spoiling milk" had me laughing out loud. Thanks for a good read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Wow - really nice

I think Becky probably did learn her lesson - in spite of offering to run away with Jace at the end lol, but Jace had it right - how do you find the trust when it is broken that way. So complete, so public, so much betrayal by so many - well so long -

Ot was a good read that required though - the best part of a good sotry -

Thanks -

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Very good

I've read this twice. It is a good story, very well done. Thank you.

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Really well written. As in, really well written for something literary, not just for something on this site.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

loved it, there's a lot going on in this story, emotionally, psychologically, financially, a very nice read. i think it's the second time I read it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
exquisite

one of those storys where you start the last page & you just don't want the tale to end. The speed you are reading at gets slower & slower , so you can savour the story to its utmost.

totaly enthralled , tearful , heart-warming , soulful , profound.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THEM THAR HILLS ARE ALIVE

with lots more than music TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Couldn't stop reading. It was difficult to connect with the guy at first because he seemed so callous, but that makes the transformation of his life more potent, I think. And extra props for bringing attention to the issue of children in the foster care system.

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
Thanks for good story and for keeping it 1 chapter

Multi chapter stories are not too high on my list as they make me wait for next chapter. I can happily read a good story of 40 page than one of 4 chapters of 10 pages... thanks again for a good story :)

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Reread...again!

This is one of those stories that I read when I need to feel that life is worth living. It never fails to enchant me a bring back my faith that sometimes fate does favor the deserving.

KenrychardKenrychardover 9 years ago
Surprise

Not the story I expected when I began reading, instead a much better one.

So much I liked, but the one thing I have to mention. It is SO rare to see church mentioned in any stories, whether in print or film. As if religion is taboo in entertainment. At 47 I went back to church, thinking my children should have a taste of it, so that when they were faced with believing or not believing in God, both sides would have equal chance. And church and faith snuck up on me. I loved that it snuck into Jase and Amanda's life as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waste of time

What a long drawn out waste of time. The guy's a fucking pussy.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago

I agree, it's not the story I expected but it's a great story and well written.....

Now I'll have to go check out whatever else you've written...

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
This is the third time

I have read this...even though I know everything that is going to happen, it's a great read! Down the line (when there is another lack of good new LW stories) I'll read it again. Thanks for giving us a classic!

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Third time read too.... Jace is the quinticential man of black

and/or white. Right or wrong no gray in between. Some people cannot accept that.

I feel he responded correctly and look forward to reading it again, again.

Thank you for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A GOOD MORAL GUY IS JOHN CHARLES

JACE BELIEVES IN TRUTH HONESTY AND WHEN HE GIVES HIS LOVE HE GIVES 100%. TO BAD BECKY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT HE REALLY LOVED HER. SHE THREW AWAY THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HER.

AMANDA(BABYDOLL) JUST NEEDED SOMEONE TO LOVE HER AND SOMEONE THAT SHE COULD LOVE BACK SHE LIKE JACE WAS A ONE MAN WOMAN.

THE STORY WAS REALLY GOOD I HAVE READ IT NUMEROUS TIMES AND KEEP COMING BACK TO READ IT AGAIN. 5 STARS PLUS. JUST SORRY THAT BECKY COULD NOT STAY TRUE TO JACE. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT COUPLE.

RON

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY

WAS WEEKEND SEX WORTH BECKY THROWING HER MARRIAGE AWAY?? I GUESS IT WAS. STUPID CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whatta friggin waste of

reading effort

1 choco turd star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't Listen!!!

Ignore the halfwits who criticize feel good stories like this. I really enjoyed the spread of emotions the story engendered.

Keep it up.

kibitokaikibitokaiover 9 years ago
Good Story

And surprisingly realistic I think. You could have broken it up into two stories, but it works well as one. I'll be checking out more of your stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Worth Reading This Outstanding Story!

Really,really enjoyed this story! It's well written and I felt that I actually knew the characters after awhile. While there's some explicit sex,it's not overboard and lends well to the story. This story should gives hope to those starting over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Could not stop. Even if it was two parts.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
at the end

The last bit at the end has me concerned about the psycho level jealousy exhibited by Amanda.

Does she really think that Becky his ex-wife (his ex for a REASON) is any threat to her marriage?

She had to have heard the last thing Jace said to Becky, but still she squeezed his balls and threatened him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

The author said "Forgive the mistakes. I think I may have actually been a little better in this one."

Please, shut the fuck up, this is one of the better stories I've read in a long time....ranks up there in SS06 territory, and whatever mistakes are in it detract not in the least. And if I could, I'd rate this story a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...

It's like someone took a good story and stabbed it through he heart with a blinding ray of misogyny.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
One of the best

Was very realistic. Cindy was warned as was Allen. Hell they saw his reaction the first time. How she could think she would be able to get him back is beyond me. Amanda though was a wee bit psychotic at the end. She knew his views on faithfulness and she threatened him? Hadn't he proben himself time and again? She even heard what he said to her when she tried to get him to run away. Think she needs ro fo back for more counselling. Gave it a five was worth more.

As for Becky and her brother, the brother should have fone to jail and lost his job. I can't see IAB letting him stay on. As for Becky she should have been locked up. And the so called friends that helped her? How could thier spouses have gone along.

Would have liked to see a second story from Beckys POV. No matter how much she professes her love she couldnt have loved him. Not that and do what she did.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 9 years ago
Even better the second time

I let this sit for a while before I re-read it. I loved it the first time and now I love it even more. The opening scene with the "friends" is a beauty. Another notable one is the first scene with the bikers, when they wind up out front looking all the bikes over. That one was painted with a dry brush, but it was the lead-in to the second half, and it effectively planted the key idea that Jace was comfortable with all sorts of people.

All through the story there are instances of excellent timing -- that is, there is a delay, heightening the suspense, before the hero responds to a challenging remark or situation. It's a very effective technique.

I admire the balance of the story. An angry scene, a placid one, a romantic scene, a businesslike one. It's well plotted and well executed.

All I can say to sum up is that I wish than I could write as well as you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grab my balls that hard and threaten me?

Not only do you not get the little girl, you don't get me. Not with that showing of insane jealousy. Makes me think it isn't safe to sleep next to her at night. Maybe not safe to sleep in the same house with her. Good story, sour ending.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
This Is A Story!

Wow, this is one hell of a story. Babydoll is one of the best fictional characters that I have ever read about. I don't think Jace was being hard-headed at the beginning, this was the 2nd time that he found out about his cheating wife. he did the right thing by getting rid of his wife and his so-called friends. The best revenge is living well....Oh, so true. Thank You for some fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FAVORITE

VERY GOOD STORY GOING FROM HEART ACHE TO TRUE LOVE.

BECKY AT THE END SAYING THEY BELONGED TOGETHER IF ONLY JACE WOULD HAVE FOGAVE HER AND SHE WOULD LEAVE HER HUSBAND IN A MINUTE. I DO THINK BECKY TRULY LOVED/STILL LOVES JACE BUT AMANDA HAS HIS HEART NOW. IN MY FAVORITES LIST HAS BEEN . NOT FIRST TIME TO READ.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO READ A STORY FROM BECKYS POINT OF VIEW AS WHY HOW AND WHAT CAUSED HER TO RUIN HER MARRIAGE. THINK ABOUT IT ghml1

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Not since some of the serial stories in a magazine years ago have I enjoyed one as much. Well done.

Grayman612Grayman612over 9 years ago
5*

I could not have pressed the fifth star hard enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read!

Really good story-a little lengthy, but worth every bit.

Thanks for writing this.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT IS ONE SUPPOSED TO DO

if the un-expected occurs at an in-opportune moment. TK U MLJ LV NV

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Just as thrilling

Just as thrilling at the hundredth reading as at the first! I reread this story often and love it more every time. I only wish it were made into a full length book.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 9 years ago
Stars

Why are there only 5 stars? We need a bunch more!

This one should have at least 7 or 8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its where you finish that counts.

He finished good, and so did you. Thank You.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
If it had mistakes, they were too minimal to even be noticed.

I thought it was one of your best stories yet. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

Thank you for this great story. I got misty a number of times while reading it, and literally laughed out loud at other times. Keep up the great work!

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Simply fantastic....a cut above and beyond my expectations.

I love to see this in movie form. This story was full format covering a great deal of ground and very emotional at times both good and bad. The characters were fully explained where necessary with the exception of Becky. I would've like more about what happened with Becky during marriage and the gap after. I don't think the title synchronized with the story but that's minutia. I rated this five stars bit it deserves high praise beyond.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 9 years ago
You keep getting better...

...and pretty soon you'll be too good to write for us freeloaders. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great story - very heart warming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The subject matter is enough to tell me that this is worthless fucking shit, and it's so fucking long I don't know why anyone would bother reading yet another lame fucking btb story. You fucking BTB assholes are all the same, get over yourself, no one but your sad, pathetic little fans want to read your big dumb revenge stories. Or go fucking kill yourself and stop crying over the wife you couldn't keep happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story. 5*

You're one of the best writers on this site. I got a chuckle out of the last anonymous cuckie. He knows the kind of stories you write but yet here he is shooting off his cum breath mouth. You fucking willing cuckolds are all the same, get over yourself, no one but your pathetic sicko fans want to read your " I want to watch my wife get fucked by the bull so I can clamp my mouth on her diseased cunt and suck out his leavings" Or take your own advice and kill yourself and stop whining over what real men do. You sorry asses have turned loving wives into a sick perverted category. So fuck off asshole and don't come back. 5* Hope you btb authors bombard this category with stories to weed out the cuckold scum that call themselves writers.

rharri69rharri69about 9 years ago
Asheville

While reading the story, I imagined it taking place in Asheville. I then read your bio and I think I'm right. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummm, you might need......

A Xanax, Valium, Prozac, etc. Anonymous because you have serious issues. If you don't like these types of stories at all, why even read them? I smell troll!

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 9 years ago
outstanding!

seemed to take forever to develop but once it di... wow, just WOW! this is the first of many a story here that has had me angry, elated and near tears. being from the south, near Asheville, NC, I could closely relate to the wine industry taking off and the small hometown biker bars along with the closeness of community. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure

Not sure how many times I've read this great little story. It's a wonderful pick-me-up for those of us who have been on the losing side of divorce. Great characterizations. While the reaction may have been unexpected, it seems to me to be perfectly rational. I particularly enjoyed Amanda's growth.

Thanks for a great story. Wish you were still writing here.

VisualPerv

slamdog1slamdog1about 9 years ago
Love it!

I have been going through all of your work. I had read this one a few weeks ago and loved it. This was my second read and I think it was better than when I read it the first time. Anyone can write slam bam thank you ma'am porn, but very few can actually develop characters you can relate to and actually care about their outcome. Keep feeding us with your tales. I have picked up that you have some health issues so I assume any new installment would be a labor of love. Great writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Like that you ended it by showing he hadn't lost his balls.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Remove one paragraph

I can't believe Jace had any sick, cuckold tendencies buried in his psyche. No way he shares Amanda with the world at a topless beach to see other guys drooling for his wife. I don't see Amanda wanting to do it either; Becky, in a heartbeat, but not Amanda.

TheGAME800TheGAME800about 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved the way Jace stood his ground. Great right up. Thank you.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
great story

I only wish it happened to everyone. tossing a cheating wife, to find a gem. not an every day occurrence, but I'm sure it happens.

VittorioDanielSaurezVittorioDanielSaurezabout 9 years ago
Good story but

Honestly, It's beyond fucked up how he deals with the little sister. She just said: "Hi, I was constantly raped when I was twelve and I'm damaged" and what does he do, well, tell her to shut the fuck up and get out of my house. He threatened to take her out to the street, to rot because he annoyed her. Yes, she was offensive and rude, just like amanda, only what she got was heaven compared to her, but the difference was... because he was in love? he wanted to fuck her? she was an adult.

I know, I know what kind of character you wanted to make, but it was bad, really, terrible, "She really, really, REALLY should be in another home and not with this kind of person" kind of terrible. The guy was not in no way equipped to deal with her and if he wasn't the super heroe you make it to be, if the world didn't bend to make his life a better life, it would, should have ended in tragedy.

Is that part were the story went for "uplifting drama" to "broken, mari-suish plot". It brake the flow, it tarnish your character and, honestly, it doesn't add anything to your work. You could easily have taken her out and it would have changed nothing, absolutely nothing. It was cheap drama and it was added (oh god, I hope this is just fantasy, I really do) almost like an afterthought.

I like your story, I really do. It was well done, great grammar, excellent characterization, 3 dimensional characters and it's pacing is superb. But by jode, that part is so badly done that I didn't even got angry, I just rolled my eyes and closed the tab and then jumped it the next time I read it.

Good work, I hope your next story doesn't have that hole like this one

8/10

TheGAME800TheGAME800about 9 years ago
Great story, great character.

Awesome write-up. One of the best so far. Jace is the type of man any guy should want to be like. He's got the back bone and the balls, great combination by the way. I thank the author for the experience, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great read

A really nice write up. I liked the flow of the story and how you ended it.

Keep writing good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An Unexpected Reaction

Great read hope you enjoyed writing it as Much as I enjoyed reading

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Don't know if I commented on this before

So I may be repeating myself, but this is among my all favourites. Often find myself coming back to it, if for no other reason than to read something I KNOW I'll enjoy, when the many shit stories on this site starts to piss me off too much.

It's not got any new and original ideas, there are a few errors, but none of that matters, because the Story just sweeps you along, as it's supposed to, and, just like many things in life, all those little imperfections are what makes it unique in it's own way. There's a lesson there, for authors. When the reader enjoys a story, any slips or mistakes are happily overlooked, because a good story distracts the reader, instead of mistakes distracting from a bad story! Job well done, qhml1.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
one point

You defriended anyone who kept your wifes affair from you. You wouldn't even speak to them. Yet, when faced with the opportunity to tell the wife of your wifes lover , you failed miserably. You can't get any more hypocritical than that. He lost alot my respect at that moment. Care to comment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep up the good work.....

Hello,

I really enjoyed the way your words flow... Please keep it up.. Hoping for more..

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through...

five stars. Her final interaction with him revealed she hasn't changed at all. She's married to some guy she is not committed to. Shouldn't have married her in the first place.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Could have been two separate stories, both were so well developed. Most authors treat the new found romance as an afterthought, or a tag on. You didn't, taking your time to develop a quality storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

It was such a well written story and the character development was very well done. It's usually hard to keep track of a bunch of different characters but you developed most of them to a point that you created a real character for them. I enjoyed it even though it was much longer than I was expecting and hated to see the story end. Well done!

Jessica A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story and I can say that I'm quite fussy! LOL

It really held my attention and was a fantastic portrayal of the emotions involved when one strays. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Marvelous

I came for porn but stayed for the feels, 10/10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
9000 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories