All Comments on 'An Unexpected Reaction'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 1,117 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kept me up late to finish...

but so worth it!

And what a wild ride it was, I'm really excited by this kind of story telling, with such a fine line between the harsh realities of selfish partners and the joy that only real love can provide.

Thanks for working so hard, I cannot wait to continue to read your work :)

Jason

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Loved it!

5* Traitors need to die but, alas, we're too civilized (for the most part) to snuff them nowadays. There is nothing on this green earth more emotionally painful than being betrayed. Revenge is rarely sweet and trust is never really regained. Trust is always broken by choice. Even tho it is a story, I'm glad he was able to move on to much better things. Never expected the woman I have ended up with but I'm sure not sorry. Never felt like I could feel or trust again. There is this thing called integrity....like betrayal, it is a choice.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
REAL Nit Pick!

"With the hefty down payment I was able to make, we were able to move in less than a month." - I don't really see how the size of his down payment affects how soon they can move in. POSSIBLY it made getting a mortgage easier, but I don't think there would have been much difficulty with his income, even with a minimum down payment!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
"Taking Sides"

I've just begun looking at this again, and the whole "not taking sides" bullshit is really bugging me!

How the fuck is keeping the cheater's secret, maybe even enabling him or her, NOT taking sides? It's taking the CHEATER's side. So if you're going to have to take SOMEBODY's side, why not the victim's?

Don't get me wrong, sometimes there are "Irreconcilable Differences", where there at least officially isn't a victim, sometimes a couple's friends are really more friends of the husband or the wife.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I love a good love story. Thank you for taking your time and making this a full story instead of just a "quicky". 😸I really enjoyed reading it and couldn't put it down! Keep writing!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
wine

a mention was made that Amanda didn't like alcohol , well wine is alcohol but a lower content other than that a great story . she showed if you try hard enough a person can grab their boot straps & rise above the hard way you start out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the complainers about content of story!

First of all, this is fiction so try not to nitpick content. I thought it was a cute love story. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good.

I believe that you do not have far to go as a writer. You are very good. Someday, I believe your books will be on best seller lists.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
Excellent! 5 well deserved Stars!

....although (personally) in the end I didn't hate the character Becky. I felt sort of sorry for her. She seemed...pathetic. I am glad you brought her back into the story at the end. It brought a proper closure to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Side story

A side story for the sluts Jan and Carrie would be nice. Cheaters always get caught.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
Acohol

the comment was made that she didn't like alcohol . but had a taste for wine . well wine has alcohol in it also. the only thing I see . really like the story the age difference wasn't all that much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This is the first story where all I can say is I really like it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
on the 5th page still

but I had to say I like this story except for him not telling the "friends" about them cheating on each other....since it was MONTHS before he found out it makes him a shmuck just as much. also the military wife.....WHY IN THE FUCK is he not telling her? it makes him scum just as much as the ex friends that didn't tell hm. this guy isn't that great. I like the premise but there are glaring errors in this. it rings hollow. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No One Lives Happily Ever After

Ordinarily stories of this length tire me out; but each page of this story had me looking forward in great anticipation to the next page. This was a very skillfully written tale. 5- Stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

Still a favorite. Still five stars. Still love it. Would have loved to hear a blurb about Cindy and Allen and how miserable their lives had become. Other than that, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

This is one of the best i have ever read. It was just beautiful.

WittonWittonover 7 years ago
I beg to differ

This story follows a very worn path without deviation. Heroic protagonist is betrayed by wife and others, but after much angst he is redeemed by the love of a new woman and gets revenge against all who have done him wrong.

That is pretty much what you get in LW unless the husband is a cuckold. The level of forgiveness shown by authors and commentors in the rest of the stories is pretty low - and no, I am not complaining about the actions of a few characters in one piece of fiction. Rather it is that almost all of the authors and even more of the commentators must have their regular fix of the male protagonist exercising power unlimited power over women

Don't bother calling me names. I have no understanding of the attraction of cuckoldry; on the other hand, I do understand why those who spend the bulk of the lives being told what to do find joy casting themselves in the fictional role of the man moves further. I would be nice to see authors creating some other characters with different strenghts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

This is one of the best stories that i have ever read,thank you.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Even More Enjoyable the Second Time.

Super story, but still cannot believe I stayed up nearly all night reading this story for the second time! Kept wanting to read just one more part before stopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This has been the best story I've read on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well cnstructed

A well written story, totally believable. Thoroughly enjoyed it and hope for more!

Thank you.

KirkelKirkelover 7 years ago
5th reading

I make a point of going back to this story. One of the best here.

WillcropWillcropover 7 years ago
Late Note reader

I discovered this story at 10pm. Its now 1am. Thanks for a great story that I hope you come back to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is surely the best one in Literotica. I would give it a six star mark, pity there is no such possibility. I reread it every month and still do not have enough. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a movie

or it should be. I know I'd pay very good money to see it and to buy it when it came out on DVD and Blue Ray.

I can see Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds as Jace, and a younger Julia Stiles as Amanda.

Please keep writing stuff this good. And I'll keep reading.

Craig81818Craig81818over 7 years ago
Good story, until Amanda...

Very well written. It's good to read a story where the story itself takes precedence over sex. Didn't like Amanda, though. I can't even remotely fathom his attraction to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent story

Loved it. Thank you so much for all your time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Best story here. Everyone has some scars in there past. This story not only accepts it, it is healing and love. I believe Amanda is perfect just the way she was written. This story feels more real than any other I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3rd time reading it.

Damn your good! Amazing story 5stars.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

Sorry but 5* is not high enough, this is a +6*. You have a talent that few can match here. I just wish you were posting more and more often. But I understand how hard stories come and go, then research needed to make a good story, and then the editing. Some of the writers on 'L' edit using a Thesaurus (I have a Masters and given a gag ABD-Honorary-PhD (all-but-dissertation) and I must look up some words). I'm glad you're writing style is in the use of wit & plot, making them more natural so they reach a wider demographic. Salute & Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry

I can only give this one five stars. It may be the best story in the category. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars doesn't suffice!

The first story I'll comment on... Simply the best I've read so far. 5 stars doesn't suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well.

This, my friend, is not what I expected to find on this site. This is borderline literature - a fantastic short story if nothing else! I applaud you!

TiesoTiesoabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I honestly hadn't actually read a book or story in over two decades, then I happened on to this on. I chose it because it had so many likes that I figured it had to be decent. But damn, it was great! I couldn't put it down! I wasn't obscene or vulgar, just simple and deliciously tasteful!

notdumnotdumabout 7 years ago
Where do I start? So great!

Commercial quality, well written, captivating. Just damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still!

One of my very favorite reads here. I just wish there were more stories of this quality

here. 5 Stars and I wish I could give it 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

And that's all there is to say..

notdumnotdumabout 7 years ago
double dip

I liked it so much I just had to read it again...twice in three weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
trials & tribulations

Great story I read this awhile back and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a great read

it was a great story i hated it ended

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years ago
Reread

I reread this again every once in a while. Not too often since my sinuses always end up messed up. (I'm a big strong and mean man so of course it doesn't bring tears to my eyes....;-)

Thanks for all your stories. You ARE one of the best.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading, AGAIN!

I still love this, but I still haven't seen a reasonable explanation for Amanda's threat, and yes, I understand hormones and Amanda's hard upbringing.

But let's look at the reasons why she SHOULDN'T have threatened him:

She heard with her own ears, when he didn't know that she was there, turn Becky down flat.

He has NEVER give her ANY reason to doubt him.

After what Becky did to him, and his reaction to it, why would she think he would EVER consider going back to her.

But the biggie, to me, is that she threatened him over something he has no control over! How can he control where Becky might show up?

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 7 years ago
The Best Story Ever!!

I have read this story no less than 20 times and I read it just to feel positive when something goes wrong. Thnak you for writing this!!

Wizard1983Wizard1983almost 7 years ago
One of My Favorites

I have to say this story is one of my favorites. I was expecting the usual she cheated, he found out, left and got even story. This was so much more. The after story when he met Amanda was the best. You have a definite tallent. If you ever need a proof reader/editor I would love to be apart of work this good.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@sbbrooks

Can see your point sort of

Bigger question...when he introduced the two why did he not mention Becky was ex-wife??????

AMANDA IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE CHARACTER ON LITEROTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!'!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 7 years ago
A well written but rambling tale

I agree with the author. It should have been two chapters. The sequence with the kidnapping is far fetched at best. Certainly unnecessary.

I thoroughly enjoy this author. Just wish he would stay focused on one story instead of rambling.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Reconstruction

It shows how a family can come together with love and the old hurts wash away slowly.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Some. People Just Don't Use Common Sense

Becky had a husband that loved her and she cannot spend a weekend away working at her job before she falls into bed with another man. Sure he may have had a great line of B/ S but she keeps saying she loved Jace but she still cheated on him and don't get me started on there friends that helped her cover it up. Let's just say with friends like that who needs enemies. In my Favorites but not read as much as others because it's just down right sad about Jace & Becky. In another world I think they could have been very happy. It hit me strange that after she got her job she wanted to go back on birth control guess so her lover could not knock her up.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Heartfelt tale!

I was wondering if this tale was going to degenerate from anger into depression and then come back to vengence. I'm glad it didn't.

It's a nice tale with a nice comeback. Two stories would have been better, but it's all the same in the end. We'll need to see what happens to Celeste though.71

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
He was a riverboat gambler

when it came to picking women. Glad the last one turned out well.

As to the first one, if you are fucking a girl and she's going out with other men, she's a recreational fucktoy. Treat her as such. If you start to develop feelings for her, RUN!!!!!!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
sbrooks103x

Check you tube video hot crazy matrix. That should help you understand women like his two wives and women in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A delightful story...

Wonderful.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
Thumbs Up👍🏻

I totally enjoyed this story, once again it amazes me how hard cheaters try to fight for there marriage after they have done everything possible to destroy it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 7 years ago
Just awesome....

That was a really long story, but it was just fantastic. Thanks for sharing. It was great to see someone have such a happy ending.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 7 years ago
Just as good the second time!

I stayed up a few hours late to finish this, having read it a while back.

I remembered the pain, but I also remembered the joy...

Fighting through pain hasn't always led to joy in my life, so sometimes I lean on stories like this to get through the rough spots.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent, you have made a bad day better.

Jason

anon49anon49over 6 years ago
5+ stars

Excellant...one of best on site...!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it!!!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Too Long and drawn out. Should have been two stories, in different categories. The first story, the dissolution of his marriage, and leaving town, in Loving Wives category. The rest of the story, should have been a separate story, in the Romance category. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB ending in a romance...perfect.

The hero in a BTB generally ends up cold and dead as gun metal. That's too bad since he's not the bad guy. It's quite refreshing to see him come fully alive again in the romance portion of the tale. I wish all men who suffer as the hero in a BTB could transition in their lives to a wonderful romance story like this. HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right on

A great story... ignore the anon who said it was too lengthy and should have been two stories....... I suspect he/she does not have enough mental capacity to read the back of a cereal box beginning to end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
refreshing

Didn't expect it but, liked it immensely. Great job and keep up the good work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

Read it again. You always go back to the great ones when you see nothing decent is coming out. Great tale and a happy ending for all who deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
confused

As to how his reaction as unexpected

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
Great story

Awesome story! I love your imagination & the feelings that are felt in reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unexpected because

Becky expected him to be angry but take her back. The "friends" didn't expect him to go nuclear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

One of my all times favorites. I think this is my five read and never gets old.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
this is not my favorite story

some of the best stories I read in the LW category belongs to this author; you know I used to read some great stories but promptly forget the name and look for it for a while and give up , and I would bump into a great story, only to realize that the story has been written by Q. One of the best authors, really. Of course, you want to feel miserable and want to put a gun to your temple and pull the trigger, then try Matt Moureau. Matt is another great, but I go to his page only to read some of the abuse he has amassed every week.

BillandKateBillandKateover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Read it again because I liked it so much the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story. Deserves more than 4.78 rating.

It is one of my favorite stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still the best!

Some great stories here but i say this is the best. I enjoy rereading it and come back to it every once in a while. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kick a cheater to the kerb ... ONE TIME!!!!

I do not understand cheaters. Did she really think she could get away with it? That Jace would react differently when she did it the first time? Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. Do you think he will accept that you will change now that you have been found out? The pain is much greater when your so-called friends are in on it! Good for you Jace - Scorched earth - ONE TIME!!! Of course I am a fan of BTB. BURN the bitch or the Bastard!!! a LONG story but ABSOLUTELY worth reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

I never expected a story like this on this website. Not slamming anyone, I enjoy a lot of different stories here for various reasons:-).

This was a beautiful story and the writing was near perfection. Sex is wonderful and stories here can really turn me on.

But this story could win awards anyplace published in my opinion. What can be more beautiful than people who have felt terrible pain, finding a wonderful new life. I have experienced the death of a relationship that was extremely important to me. And it makes my heart warm to see real TRUST in the lives of deserving people. Thank you for sharing. Your writing is so beautiful and your story line gives people hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This author is awesome!

Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more.

Great story and great writing. Congrats! Now...you have a great opportunity to write a second chapter. Get Beckys prespective on how she went from loving wife to absolute slut cheating bitch whore. Let's see what she was thinking when she fucked jace over. Go for it!

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 6 years ago
You really do suck,no bout a doubt it.

I've been reading Literotica for well over 10 years & never in that time have I cried from the poignancy of a story here. Way to go.

What it lacks in erotic entertainment it makes up for in telling a worthwhile story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Freaking awesome

I've only said this to two other writers on Lit. You have the talent to be an author, not just a writer. The depth and backstory is terrific, fleshing out of minor characters is subtle but appropriate to the protagonist's viewpoint and action. Excellent Job - look up a literary agent and send this to them. I think you will be surprised by the reaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Iffy

The bar is in the middle of no where ,so how does baby doll get there.He is told on his first visit there is never any fights or trouble,but when they move the pool tables out ,it is because that's where the trouble starts,Aida does not cross the color line but ends up with a white biker.For Amanda to know she is having a boy she must be well on and there for showing,so it should not be news that she is pregnant.Did the author not read his own story?

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Great! Fantastic!...etc!!

Great story, absolutely loved it!!

Got to question why people on here are not brave enough to give their name on criticism. These people who want to remain anonymous should grow a set and put there names to their guff!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
A good story.

You had a very good story going on for a while, If your writer friend was any good, he would have told you that describing what a person is wearing or the restaurant menu, does not add to the plot, on the contrary it takes away from the whole story. and you just gave that part a lot more detail than it deserved. I didn't need to know the critics comment about the restaurant either, all you needed was the rating it got. you could have made your story a lot shorter and made it better instead of trying to fill in spaces with things that had nothing to do with you and Becky. anyway, you didn't bring anything new to the table, I've read a lot of this stories over the years and they all end the same.The wronged husband ends up rich with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen while the ex-wife is left in the gutter, wondering where she went wrong. and trying to hook up with the ex-husband again.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
A terrific story.

Personally I think he was just a teeny bit too black & white. Sure, drop the friends who knew about and abetted the affair. Also, probably, the ones who kept quiet about it so as not to “rock the marital boat” ONCE they found out about it. But the ones that didn’t know, but were trying to get them back together after the break up? To fix things? He gave them no chances to back up and shut up. “Mention her name to me and you are dead to me.”

Now, if he treated his mother the same way he’d have a leg to stand on. But he gave her at least two chances. Yes, it’s his mother, but if he were so uptight/black & white about the others, then he should have treated her the same: one strike and you’re out. Else he should have given them “two strikes” also. Certainly, at the very least, give them one strike, then you’re out on your second attempt as they’ve had a strong personal warning now. Their hearts were in the right place. Heck, even Aida waited a few months before telling. And the husbands that brought their wives to see and speak with him? As they said ‘you’ve been married. You know how it is.’ They should definitely be given pass.

But, the story wouldn’t have been as easy to give a moral message to the readers in that case. I found this to be the flaw in the story. The one that would take it from just “a stretch from reality” into a fable.

Also, how the heck did he find out about the other couple having an affair? Supposedly he hadn’t kept in contact with the group. He’d even moved away. So, how? It sounded like, how ever he came by the info, he treated them like they treated him. So tit-for-tat? If he was so black & white he wouldn’t have done that, IMHO. Now he was just being vindictive (not that I wouldn’t have done the same as I’m rather “base” myself. But, too, I’d have given the “fixers” another chance). I’m guessing he found it from the PI’s report. But this should have been mentioned in the story. Just one sentence could fill that info hole.

But thanks TTT for another good yarn. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bloody fantastic. In my opinionm this was perfectly written. Would happily read more of this families adventures

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
A truly great story

Loved every word of it. Great characters, well developed. Keep up the good work.

MattKesterMattKesterover 6 years ago
Excellent work.

With a little editing and perhaps some plot adjustments, I see this story going mainstream.

It's an excellent romance story with transformation of characters from early happiness, professional success, world collapse (on a personal level), and growth into a new life.

I was even visualizing this for a made-for-TV movie, too. I think you have captured some real energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Contrived

To much extra shit in the story could have edited it to about 5 pages not 9. Ending sucked, to much macho bullshit. Ego, pride and the rest is just to boring and not reality when it comes right down to it. Forgiving but not necessarily forgetting but the ability to get passed a unfaithful spouse is what makes a real man or women for that matter. Sure, there are some instances that make that impossible but usually in stories on this site counseling, love and patience would be enough to get passed the infidelity. Burn The Bitch or Bastard is stupid and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! Not sure the title fits the story though. I wouldn't have taken the bitch back either.

kzchopperkzchopperover 6 years ago
I liked it!

I enjoyed seeing a "good guy" win. It happens so little in actual reality, that a little fantasy once in awhile gives some hope.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
I LOVED IT

I always like the story where it ends on a good note but damn i was waiting in anticipation for the ex wife to appear and low and behold she did and even tried to get him back after cheating twice. Im happy jace and amanda have eachother they've voth been through a lot and are perfect for eachother. Great stpry keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear anon of 12/16/17

I think you’re too much of a pussy to read a decent story (too ‘macho’ for you? Your own self-worth down the toilet that you think anyone who has enough pride to not let life fuck them in the ass?). You can take your worthless ass and go get it fucked by a huge strapon, you contemptuous cunt

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
5*

Best story on this site - thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

'"I heard a gasp, and looked around. Three teen boys, carrying their gear out, were standing there like deer caught in headlights.

Cindy grinned, stretched, forcing her nipples out, asking Allan for a towel. Not to be outdone, Becky bent over, showing the bottom of her ass cheeks as she picked one up and gave it to her.

"Goodnight, boys. Maybe we'll see you next week."'

It's a shame that he never had any clue about her sluttish tendencies before he married her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First to Anon 12/16/17

Since you're such a forgiving guy, how about sending your wife over and let me and a few buddies have a weekend with her. You can be a real "forgiving guy" and take her back after we treat her like a real lady for a few days. A little counseling, love and patience and you can resume your save and secure life. I'm sure she will forget all about her weekend with us but if she doesn't and strays, I'm sure you'll forgive her again.

Second, this is one of the best stories on the site. The only thing that could have been left out was the ball squeezing at the end. That was just a sign that she didn't trust him and her threatening him seemed to be out of character. Turn the tables on them, "He shoved 3 fingers into her pussy, lifted her onto her tip toes and told her that if she ever looked at her old boyfriend again he'd jam a broomstick up there and make sure she never had kids again." Not too cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And They Lived Happily Ever After

I think that "RandomDude9999" has it exactly "spot-on". I sat here reading this story, Chapter by Chapter, for the past few hours; 'just loved it, every page of it! I, too, was waiting for Becky to reappear before the end of the tale, and, sure enough, she did ! She was shown the true measure of "love" and what she had lost by two infidelities ! 'Glad, too, that Amanda got to hear her new husband declare his true love for her to Becky at the end. As for the "ball-crushing", I don't feel too badly about that small if painful gesture; it's the true extent of her Amanda's passion for "her man", and a reflection of the raw, rural culture that she was brought up in. Overall, a "great read", through and through ! Well done !

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME ANONYMOUS 01/06/18

I would also like to say I love when there are recurring from other stories writers have wrote with betty bang bang I read that story and when I seen you added betty, Alice and Mark into it. That was pretty cool to still great story already rated 5 st a rd would do more if I could and your story has been favorites along with you the author qhml1.

Signed ALVIN TUPUA

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
Thanks for WRITING this good story!

This is a good story to bad some people read more into the stories because of poor life expriences or thinking it’s about them. Or “DO YOU HEAR THEM SAYING YOUR NAME ON THE RADIO” when it’s off! If you get that upset because someone has a different opinion than you anonymous maybe you shouldn’t read online FREE stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

What I liked best is how you developed the main characters and included just enough of the minor characters to give a true flavor of the social environment. Amanda's role could not be better. How Jace handled the Amanda problems from the beginning was really good. There was a lot of detail but it all contributed to the readers enjoyment.

You were a lot more kind to Becky and her brother for the kidnapping than I would have been. Had Jace pressed charges his divorce would have been over and done with but you kept him in character.

There is a nice pace to the story without any gaps. The editing was very good.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful story and share with us. Keep up the good work. You are one of the best authors on this site.

Kitist02Kitist02over 6 years ago
Two years

I first read this two years ago and enjoyed it. I think I read it a couple of times since then, but when I stumbled on it (as a suggestion at the end of something else) I didn't recognize the title and started in. By the fourth or so paragraph I had totally invested myself in the story again. By the tenth I remembered reading it before and how much I'd enjoyed it then.

I thought it was a delightful story then and I still do. Thanks for writing it.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Very Entertaining

5* for a very good (OK Great) story. Yes it was long but, I enjoyed every minute of it - Thanks!

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
I couldn't put it down!

A really great story, well told, I loved it.

Thank you!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
As a graduate of the foster care system

Thank you for writing this. The foster care part was and is 100% true. Someone took time to love me this way. I have been married for 30 years. Very unusual for a graduate. Oh I had 13 years in the system. Beaten and sexually abused almost to death. Sincerely a big thank you for this.

l_bentonl_bentonabout 6 years ago
great story

thank you for sharing

i do feel sorry for Becky though. what can i say i am a cuckold

l_benton@yahoocom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
9000 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories