An Unforgettable Vacation

Story Info
A couple explore further than their wildest fantasies.
36.6k words
4.33
57.6k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - My wife and I start our adventure. Loving Wives

We were finally on the beach, my wife Jenny and I, after the conclusion of an intense deal that I had been working on. I'm David and I work as a headhunter in the world of silicon valley tech - Jenny owns a chain of coffee houses in the rapidly gentrifying Mission district. We had just checked into an amazing resort, too exclusive for our normal vacations but all at the expense of my client. We were scheduled to stay here for a week, and our only obligation was a round of couples golf with the company team. But for the first few days it was our own private time. After two cocktails and our feet in the sand, life felt very good indeed.

Jenny was looking amazing as she almost always does, her golden brown hair falling just below her shoulders. A sexy bikini that showed off her incredible body in a way that I hadn't seen in public for way too long. I was sporting a pair of board shorts, exposing my fairly athletic physique as well as my four tattoos, relics of my time in the Bay Area post punk scene. My new life required a much more conservative and corporate image, so I'm more often in long sleeved shirts. Jenny loves my ability to bridge the two worlds.

Our fingers were entwined between the beach chairs as our bodies soaked up the late afternoon sun. A nice rum buzz definitely led to her sense of playfulness as she squeezed my fingers to alert me to a beachgoer worth my attention. There were some very attractive young women, some of them topless, walking along the beach, and my wife was taking as much pleasure staring at their sexy young bodies as I was. Nothing turns me on more than whatever is turning my wife on, so I was beginning to feel more than slightly stimulated. But the sun was beginning to set and I was looking forward to getting back to our room and exploiting how horny Jenny obviously felt.

Just as I was finishing cocktail # 3 and with thoughts of leaving the beach on my mind, I felt my hand get a particularly pronounced squeeze. I turned to Jenny and saw that she was looking over me to a small cabana that we had not seen anyone using...until now. Walking down to the water was the hottest, most exotic woman I had seen all afternoon. The way she wore a full and fairly modest bikini was somehow even sexier than the tiniest bottoms and no tops of the younger women, and she walked with a confidence and class that I simply can't over exaggerated. She looked to be a little older then us, but time had been extremely kind. Her body was lithe and toned, her skin lightly tanned, taller than my wife and moving with perfect poise. Jenny's eyes were fixed on her as she walked to the waters edge and her fingers kept their pressure on mine.

The way my wife was riveted turned me on tremendously. The woman turned and smiled, exhibiting her almond shaped eyes and gleaming teeth. She waved towards the cabana and then moved along the waters edge, gently kicking the shallow water as she went. I turned to see a man, a little older still - maybe early 40's - emerge from the canopy and wave back. Inevitably he was just as dashing and well kept, tanned, athletic without being muscular - dark hair combed back. Since I had no interest in him at all I went back to watching the woman as her perfectly pert ass and dark ponytail slowly receded into the distance.

She was soon obscured behind a small fishing boat that was now making its way back to land, the crew of 3 splashing into the surf to bring baskets of fish to shore. Since the woman was now barely visible to me, I watched as the young men tugged their boat up onto the sand. The oldest was perhaps just 20, and his two mates a couple of years younger. They were all dressed in cut-off shorts, no shirts, their dark brown skin and black hair, all shaved very short, had the glow and vitality of youth.

A rusty old white Nissan pick-up was reversing a trailer to where the two younger lads pulled the boat up with practiced ease, while the older one loaded their catch in the bed of the truck. The whole operation took just a few minutes after which the truck pulled away and the 3 fishermen ran into the water to rinse off from their labors. Before long they started splashing each other, soon followed by the 2 younger ones trying to dunk their older friend. The horse play continued as I noticed that beyond them, just the other side of the wave break, the beautiful woman was swimming parallel to the beach. About 20 yards out from where the young men were playing she started to tread water - looking around as if to get her bearings. Seeing her husband now in direct line with her and the boys, she waved playfully and turned to come into shore.

This put the boys directly in her path, and soon she was only a few yards away from them. Almost inevitably one of the boys accidentally splashed water near her as she walked chest deep in the surf. Instead of being indignant about it she laughed and splashed the boy right back. He seemed surprised, so she immediately took advantage of his hesitancy and splashed him again, this time with both hands and at closer range. He cried out and mocked falling backwards, disappearing under the surf, soon to reappear close behind and putting her in the middle of the three boys. Realizing her predicament, she started shrieking and splashing wildly at all of them.

The next wave broke and knocked all four of them off their feet, leaving them laughing and struggling to keeps heads above water. As arms and legs flayed in the surf, the woman grabbed onto the eldest boy for support. He pulled her tightly to him as the water swirled around them. Jenny and I watched intently as the sea calmed around their waists and he relaxed his grip a little, leaving them face to face but entwined from the hips down. He supported her now, holding her lower back as her upper body floated and her knees appeared at his sides. He said something that made her smile and poke her tongue out at him which made them both laugh. It occurred to me that this cannot be the first time they had met - their instant familiarity suggested that there had been an earlier encounter of some kind, and that maybe this meeting was not so much by chance as it initially looked. As I was pondering on this, Jenny squeezed my fingers once again and asked,

"Does this remind you of our little games?"

I instantly knew what she was referring to. Almost from the beginning of our relationship we had established that we both got extremely turned on by watching the other partner be a little naughty. I had seen her flirt with a number of other men over the time that we had been married, and even dance with a few of them. This had always turned me on beyond all expectation - I didn't fully understand nor had I tried to explain it, but watching her make herself apparently available to other, generally younger men, made me crazy with lust and always led to intensely passionate love making. Luckily the reverse turned her on too, and I had got to dance with a couple of other girls to the same effect - but the opportunities for me were a lot less frequent. It hadn't until now occurred to me that we were watching a similar game play out.

"Do you think?"

"Erm.... yes. Fairly obviously I would imagine," she replied.

"Fuck. Yeah maybe. But I don't see her man anymore".

"He went back inside that tent thing. We can't see him, but I bet that he can see her. You really think that she would be that forward with that boy if it wasn't for her husband's benefit?"

"No, I guess not. You think he's enjoying it?" I replied rather dumbly. I was now nervous...thinking about our own games and watching what was unfolding in front of us was making my head spin and my cock expand. That incredible woman was now holding the boy's face close to hers and was whispering in his ear. It was getting decidedly sexual and I could only imagine how the husband was feeling.

"Wouldn't you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"... my dizziness was making me into an idiot.

"Ha ha" she teased. "You fucking know you would, but you just won't admit it. Look at her baby...look at how hot she looks as she's grinding into that kid. You'd love watching me do that."

With my cock beginning to show in my shorts I figured I'd better be honest:

"Yeah, quite possibly. It definitely looks like she's putting on a show. I would imagine that I'd completely lose my mind if I was watching you do that."

"Hmmmm. I know you would babe. Just imagine that was me... how close is his cock to my pussy right now?"

"Two very thin pieces of fabric I reckon."

"Mmmmm - lucky girl. I wonder if he has a big one. I bet she's getting nice and aroused. Look at her...you can almost see it in her face".

Whenever we would tease each other with naughty thoughts and Jenny would mention the size of another guys penis it just added fuel to the already burning fire. My equipment had always been perfectly adequate but not exactly off the charts, so now my head was really spinning.

Just then the woman released the young man from between her legs. She stood and leaned in to whisper in his ear once more. Then she turned and headed back up the sand and out of the water. She looked incredible and I couldn't help but to notice that her nipples were now very prominent underneath her swimsuit. She headed straight back towards the cabana where her husband emerged to meet her. He kissed her on the cheek, they exchanged a few words, and then he turned and headed up the beach towards the hotel buildings. She stayed, grabbing a towel and started to dry herself off. A couple of minutes went by as we watched her.

"Interesting," said Jenny.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.... if they were playing our game, they would both be heading back to their room right now to fuck each other senseless. But she is just letting him go... I wonder why."

As I was watching the woman towel herself off, I was aware that Jenny was now looking over my shoulder back towards the hotel. I figured she was looking for the husband.

"I think I'll go find out" she said as she hopped up and turned to go.

"No...what the fuck? Wait...." I uselessly responded as I watched her fantastic ass walk away. I turned to watch the woman again, who was indeed now following her husband. But it was too late to tell Jenny without being obvious.

Oddly, Jenny headed in the opposite direction to an area of wooden deck and showers. She pulled the rope on one shower and, looking incredibly sexy, started to rinse herself down. It was then that I noticed that the young man was right there next to her, and I wasn't a bit surprised when she started up a conversation. What the fuck is she doing?!? I felt the beginnings of the nervousness and jealousy that I always got when I watched her play, but this was a little different. It was completely out of the blue and I am standing here in public with nothing on but a pair of shorts and my cock tenting up. I willed myself to turn away so it wasn't all so fucking obvious. By the time I turned back he had left and she was enjoying the shower alone. She took her time but eventually set off back in my direction.

As she approached she was grinning at me like a very bad girl.

"What the fuck?" I asked, exasperated.

"What's wrong babe? I just wanted answers to our questions, that's all," she replied, still grinning.

I had to grin too..she knew I was loving it.

"And...."

"Well I got answers to two of our questions and the first one is a resounding "Yes!""

"What was the fucking question?" I asked - she was being intentionally evasive.

"Oh - well the first question was... does he have a big cock?"

Jesus - fuck me. This was too much. My heart was beating insanely... she knows what this talk does to me.

"That wasn't our question," I managed to respond. "That was only yours. And how would you know that?"

"It was pretty obvious. I guess she turned him on good. It was making a very nice size bulge in those shorts of his. Kind of like the one you have growing in your shorts right now."

She knew just how to taunt me.

"You know...kind of like the one you have" she added, giggling.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked...as if I didn't already know.

"You know..."

I was pretty sure that I did know, and that I didn't want to hear. I flicked her with the towel. She deserved worse but I was rendered speechless. I needed to change the subject.

"What else did you find out?"

"Oh... just that he is probably going to go fuck that woman right now."

I was incredulous "What the hell makes you think that?"

"Because I asked him to show me around this evening, and he said he was busy, that's how. There's no fucking way he would turn that down if he didn't already have something very, very good to do with his evening, and the only thing that I can think of that might be good enough is getting that hottie naked"

"Jesus Jenny... did you really ask him that?"

"I sure did. And he said he'd be very happy to take me out any other time... so before you think of being mean to me, you better bear that in mind."

"Jesus Christ... you're unbelievable." I said, grabbing at her hip and pulling her to me. I just had to feel her lips on mine and we kissed - hard, before she tuned away from me and started drying herself off.

I collected our few belongings from the beach chairs and quickly checked my phone for anything work related. Somehow Jenny had by now dried herself, and then using the towel as cover, removed her bikini and put on a very lightweight sundress. As she turned I easily noticed that there was no bra, but there were panties. She looked so hot I just had to reach out to her.

"Come on baby" she said pulling away, "Let's see if we can see where they went."

I had to admit that the idea of confirming that the young man was indeed going to fuck that woman was very intriguing, and so, with rum lubricating my bad decision making, I went along.

There was no sign of the woman or the young man on the beach or at the showers, and a quick tour of the bar area and pool also proved fruitless. So we returned to the beach and found a different trail from there to the private hotel area, and then to a pathway that led to the luxury villas which seemed like the general direction that the husband had gone. From the beach we had seen that there were four villas stretching at least 200 yards down the pathway, with a good amount of space and vegetation in between, affording each one total privacy. The first two were dark and quiet. As we rounded a gentle curve on the path towards the third villa I noticed a man - possibly the husband but the glimpse was brief - swing his legs over a short wall, and disappear into the vegetation just this side of the last villa. Jenny hadn't seen him as she was looking at the incredible view, and I didn't say anything as I really wasn't sure what I wanted to happen.

The third villa had an older man in the window talking on his phone so we quickly slid by so he didn't notice us. The forth villa had lights on and music playing. Jenny squeezed my hand and stopped walking as if to say "this must be it".

We were only a few feet from the wall that I had seen the man hop over and I could now see that on the other side of the wall was a small opening in the bushes and shrubbery that separated the buildings. I really, really didn't want to get caught being a peeping tom on our first night in a luxury resort paid for by my clients, but the thought of watching that amazingly hot woman doing something very naughty with either that young man or her husband was overwhelmingly powerful. Since Jenny hadn't seen the man on the wall I could probably just persuade her to come back to our room. But seeing the man head into the bushes made me fairly certain that there was something here worth watching, and the desire to find out was just too tempting.

"Come, let's try this way" I said as I stepped over the wall. "You never know." I put my finger to my lips...

Chapter 2 - Jenny and I have a wild new experience Loving Wives

She looked at me excitedly and followed. We walked slowly and carefully on to a narrow path between the shrubbery towards the villa. The sun was now low, and the light inside the thick brush was not good at all. Up ahead I could make out a clearing of some sort so I carefully guided Jenny towards it. My heart was in my throat - this could end very badly if we get caught and I had visions of hotel security chasing us along the beach. As we entered the clearing I stopped hard in my tracks which caused Jenny to bang right into me. Only a few yards away was the husband - leaning against a tree and staring intently at the light from a set of french doors.

Oh fuck - what now?

Jenny smacked me on the arm for stopping so suddenly - she hadn't seen him yet. Inevitably he looked up and we locked eyes. I was expecting the worst, that he would yell out and call security. Instead he just stared at me, then at Jenny, then back to me. We just stood there like idiots, my expression pleading with him to forgive our intrusion. Seeming to make up his mind, he then shrugged and beckoned us over. Putting his finger to his lips as we got close he whispered,

"Well it seems you guessed what was going on. I saw you on the beach, watching my wife's performance. Well it's just now heating up so you might as well stay and watch. If you want to that is..." he said with a slightly foreign accent that I couldn't place.

Jenny responded quickly, well before I could think of anything appropriate to say.

"Sorry to intrude..we really didn't think anyone would know we were here. But your wife is fucking hot so we'd love to stay if that's ok with you".

He smiled and nodded before turning back to watch the window.

"Yes she is, isn't she? And I love it when she lets loose like this. My name is Pablo, and my wife is Anabel. And that guy..." he said gesturing towards the window... "I have no clue what his name is. I doubt that she does either. Come closer if you want to see."

I quickly introduced ourselves and took a couple of paces closer so that we were now within arms length of Pablo. And we had a near perfect view through the window - and what a sight to behold. His gorgeous wife was on her knees framed in the middle of the window. She now wore a lacy black bra and matching panties...she had obviously changed for the occasion. Both of her hands were wrapped around the impressive manhood of the lucky guy and her lips and tongue were toying with it's most sensitive parts. She then bobbed on it gracefully as the young man let his head fall back and thrust his hips forward.

Holy shit - this was fucking amazing to watch. The hottest porn ever and happening right in front of us. We all watched in awestruck silence for a few minutes as the exotic woman devoured the young man's erection. Jenny was still holding my hand so when she reached between her legs, one of my hands went too. I took the hint and started rubbing her already wet pussy through her panties.

"What do you think?" asked Pablo.

"Unbelievable" replied Jenny.

"Yeah totally unbelievable" I added.

"Glad you think so. I've only watched her go this far a couple of times before but this is the best yet. I hope you don't think it's weird that I enjoy watching her so much".

"No, not at all" said Jenny "We understand exactly why you like to watch. Don't we babe?"

"Yeah I guess" I replied, hesitant to give away too much.

As we stared, Anabel rose up from her knees and pivoted a little towards us. At first I thought that she was attempting to obscure our view, but then she began to straighten her legs while keeping her mouth on his cock. Soon we were treated to a perfect view of her stunning ass wrapped in tiny black panties pointed towards us, as her head bobbed up and down beyond it. Wow!