An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit - that's amazing. She really is putting on a hell of a show" I said more or less to myself - all the while keeping a steady rhythm on Jenny's clit with my right hand.

"God yes" groaned Jenny as she squirmed her pussy harder into my hand, still trying to hide her masturbation from our host.

My cock was now straining at my shorts and it needed more space. As I tried to adjust myself with my left hand I glanced down at Jenny who was pressing herself into my side and practically writhing in sexual heat. But her eyes were not totally fixed on the couple in the window. Instead they darted between them and the bulge in our host's pants which he was now gently rubbing showing no shame. Jenny seemed equally torn between the two sights and worked her hand faster as she built towards an orgasm. I knew that she was close to losing control when her left hand grabbed for the waistband of my shorts and tugged them down enough for my cock to spring free. She groaned as she grabbed at my rock hard dick, which caused Pablo to look away from his wife for the first time since we arrived. He stared at my dick for a couple of seconds and smiled, looking at Jenny and then at his own bulge, and then back to Jenny.

"Yes" she simply stated, the meaning not lost on any of us.

Pablo turned back to the main event but now felt comfortable enough to drop his shorts and free his own dick. Damn... it wasn't as huge as the young man who was now maneuvering into position to fuck his wife, but it was still very impressive. Probably about an inch longer than mine, but a good deal thicker and inevitably hard as steel. My wife was so intent on watching him that I had to remind her with a nudge that the real action was about to take place. Anabel was now laying back on their kingsize bed as the young local lined up his kingsize cock. Her perfect legs were splayed wide apart and we all watched in awe as he pulled the lace to one side and started to penetrate, her back and neck arching as the top of her head pushed into the mattress, and her hands balled into fistfuls of sheet.

Even at this distance and through a closed window we could all hear her cry out in the exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. This was fucking amazing...

As Anabel got herself very, very well fucked right in front of us, Pablo was now slowly jacking at his own big cock and Jenny was grinding her cunt as she came on my hand. As I knew from experience, her first orgasm will fire her up for more and her inhibitions will have nosedived. Consequently I wasn't taken aback when she stopped jacking my cock, pulled her sundress up over her shoulders and looked at me with a devilish grin.

"What?" I asked her like an idiot

She just nodded her head towards our new friend and his prodigious penis. I knew in my heart where she was going with this, so wasn't surprised when she tugged me by mine and reached out for his. She knew he wasn't watching us so I still had the chance to stop her, which in many ways I really wanted to do. But something evil was working at my normally good senses, and before I could stop myself I was nodding my head. She broke into a wide smile and tugged me another half step towards Pablo, and lightly ran her fingertips down from his shoulder to his elbow. He quickly turned his head - unwilling to miss any of the action that his wife was involved in - looked at Jenny, and then looked at me. Figuring that at this point he didn't need a reply he quickly turned his body towards her and thrust his cock into range of her right hand, which wasted no time in getting to work.

Jenny and I had discussed our past sexual experiences many times. It was the source of some of our greatest turn-ons and fuck sessions. I would tell her about a couple of times that I got to enjoy a threesome with two girls, and she would tease me with stories of sex in public places, or getting fucked by guys with big cocks. But as far as I know she has never had two cocks to play with at the same time before, and she seemed very satisfied to be getting the opportunity. She pulled me closer and really got to work jacking us both - not so fast that we were likely to cum, but enough to get us close and keep us there - a skill that she had always prided herself upon.

We were now all watching the action in the villa. The young man had flipped Anabel up onto her knees, so that she was now on top, straddling him and facing directly at us - her body long, lean and tight. Her perfect tits were gleaming with perspiration, her nipples hard as bullets. We could see his immense cock drilling into her - her lips gripping his shaft as she rose and then ground back down towards his large, tight balls beneath. It now became apparent that although she seemed to be completely full, there were still a couple of inches to go. As we all watched in awe, she stopped her downwards motion and brought her feet forward to take her weight and her knees off the mattress. She was now squatting, full of cock and completely exposed. Motionless for a few seconds she then closed her eyes and appeared to take a few deep breaths. We all saw her abdominal muscles tighten as she forced herself down, apparently trying to take his enormous phallus into completely unchartered territory. Her expression became an exaggerated version of the pain and pleasure we saw when he first entered her - but now her mouth opened into a silent scream as her pussy lowered.

This was clearly a new sensation as her body took in his manhood where no man had been before. When at last she reached bottom she stopped motionless, as her eyes snapped open and seemed to stare right at us. After a few seconds during which I think all three of us were holding our breath, she slowly started raising herself up as her stretched vaginal lips gripped tightly onto their prize. It took only a few seconds before she slammed back down and shuddered in what was obviously an orgasm for the ages. At this amazing moment I was right on the edge of cumming myself and had lost almost all self control. Pablo was probably right there too.

My wife, doubtless understanding how close we both were, had slowed her rhythm and relaxed her grip - I could only assume on us both - letting us return to a semblance of normal breathing. As we watched Anabel recover from her epic climax, Jenny lightly brushed up and down on her two cocks, tantalizing us with her talents. And then she started to giggle - which was weird.

"What are you laughing at baby?" I needed to know.

"Sorry boys" she replied and then paused.

"What is it?" asked Pablo with a slightly nervous smile, not taking his eyes from the action.

"Well....." she responded slowly, "I was just wondering why it is that both your cocks are as hard as marble right now.."

I realized with some trepidation that she was now fully in the mood to tease, and probably felt quite empowered by the fact that she had two handfuls of hard penis.

Pablo was intrigued... " and....?"

"Yes, well... I think that maybe...... it could be...." she was really drawing this out...

"because you're both watching your wife play with a bigger cock than she's used to."

Both Pablo and I took sharp intakes of breath.

"Oh yes," she followed up "I was right for sure. Haha - you both twitched as I said that. I'm definitely onto something here... Why is it that you boys get so turned on watching your wife play with a bigger dick? Lucky for us girls I guess!"

My head was now spinning with both lust and humiliation. At least the bigger cock that Pablo's wife was playing with was over there, not right next to him. In an almost desperate act of revenge I stepped behind her, pulled her panties to her knees and lined myself up. Fortunately she was just as keen and pushed back against me, immediately taking me deep. I thrust as hard as I could, pushing her forward at the hips and grabbing a fistful of hair - which she loves. The devil had truly taken over as I pushed her head down... down to where I knew it shouldn't go, but there nonetheless. She knew what I needed to see. In an instant Pablo's hard cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on him like a pornstar.

We had discussed similar scenarios numerous times, ones where she was getting shared by me and a handsome stranger, and it never failed to fire us up. Here we were doing exactly that and the fantasy was exceeding expectations. I gave it my all - pushing my cock as deep into her tight pussy as I could and her mouth onto his fat cock as far as it would go. Jenny certainly appeared to be in heaven and seeing her hunger for him made my balls tighten and my cock engorge... I was about to cum, I just couldn't hold back. Being the sexually intuitive genius that she is, Jenny quickly pulled off me and sank to her knees, preventing my impending eruption. She might have stopped fucking me but she didn't stop sucking him, now lovingly caressing his cock. I reached for my own in frustration, now presented with the sight of Anabel again sucking the kid's cock and my wife sucking her husband's. Jenny saw me and slapped my hand, releasing Pablo long enough to say:

"Leave it! Wait" and then wrapping her gorgeous lips around that cock once again, slowly bobbing her head and making filthy, lovely, dirty, beautiful mewing sounds as she gently sucked him and massaged her own clit. The look on Pablo's face made it perfectly clear that he was just trying to hold on....

I turned back to the main event which now featured Anabel back on her knees clearly preparing to take a load of cum - either in her mouth or onto her face - I couldn't wait to find out which.

Pablo was also riveted to the impending climax and, clearly on the edge himself, gently pulled my wife to her feet. Clearly disappointed at losing contact with his fabulous penis, she turned to me with a sexy smile and carefully backed my way until she was leaning against my side, and now enjoying the show for herself. She turned her face to mine and whispered in my right ear:

"Fuck baby, I've never been so turned on in my whole life. Thank you...."

God I loved this girl. Her panties were still around her knees so I shifted in that direction but she immediately stopped me.

"No baby. Save it for when we get back to our room. I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

What could I do? She told me how turned on she was but I couldn't fuck her. I really felt the need to pleasure her. Fuck - that devil takes over again as I pushed her naked ass towards our new friend.

"Do it!" I hissed

She turned to look over her shoulder and instead of replying, just put her hand over her mouth in pretend shock, and then hooked a finger in the mouth as if thinking about it...

I pushed her hips forward and then dropped to my knees to completely remove her panties.

As I looked up she was looking right into my eyes and held the stare. She cocked her head to the side questioningly.

I think that, as much as she wanted Pablo to drive his fat cock into her pussy, she realized that this was about to change our relationship forever. She wanted me to be the one to make the decision.

"Really?"

"Yes!" I hissed, "Do it"

With my consent given there was no more hesitation on her part. She maneuvered her body in front of his and pulled his cock towards her tight, wet cunt. This was it, a moment that I had both eagerly anticipated and dreaded for almost as long as we had been together... it was happening now - she was about to fuck another guy with a big cock right in front of me.

My heart was back into my throat as I saw Pablo realize what he was being offered - the chance to fuck my beautiful wife as he watched his own beautiful wife take a load of cum from a stranger - a quick glance through the window confirmed that she was now submissively sitting back on her heels as he slowly jerked himself inches from her forehead. This was all completely mind blowing, and I really didn't know where to look.

"No" I heard from my right. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I can't. I do want to, but I'm so close...I can't. I have to save it for her. She likes me to be ready..."

This was quickly followed by an exasperated groan from Jenny - I almost had the same level of disappointment. Having crossed the bridge into consenting to have the love of my life fucked in front of me, this was an unbelievable level of frustration.

Jenny recovered her senses quickly,

"That's ok big boy. You be good and go fuck your wife as soon as she's finished with him.

I doubt that you'll be able to satisfy her as much, but she'll love you so much for trying."

I guess she figured he needed a little payback for turning her down. Pablo gave a small groan of his own and went back to watching the climax of the show, his large, hard and dripping tool sticking out and now pointed directly at his own wife.

"Come on baby," she said to me grasping my hand, "We should leave. I need you to fuck me senseless right now."

That was was an offer that I couldn't refuse for multiple reasons, so I tucked my engorged dick back into my shorts as best I could and said our farewells,

"Thanks man. Enjoy yourself."

"Yeah, thanks to you too. See you around I hope," he replied.

"Bye sweetie. I do hope we run into each other again," added Jenny. The inference was not lost on me.

I saw that her soaked panties were lying at Pablo's feet, but it gave me a thrill to decide to leave them there. As we turned back onto the path we both saw a torrent of cum erupting from the boy, drenching Anabel's face and neck. My own cock spasmed uncontrollably and it was all I could do not to explode in my pants. I can't see that Pablo was able to restrain his own climax, but I hope for his sake that he did. With his wife now finished with her boy toy and covered in cum, Pablo was going to have some intensive reclaiming to do.

"Wow! She's a very lucky girl," exclaimed Jenny as we emerged back into the open.

This was no doubt true, but I felt the need to get a grip back on the situation somewhat..

"Indeed. Don't you go getting any similar ideas," I mock scolded her.

"Yeah right, I know you baby," she replied smugly, "you'd love to watch me perform like that. That's ok, you don't have to admit it but I'm not going to forget that you offered my married, faithful pussy up to another man to fuck this evening. Even if I didn't get it, you still freely offered me."

"Well maybe, yes. But that was an extreme situation that had me lose my head for a minute. I'm not sure that the offer remains open."

We were now halfway back along the path towards the main area of the hotel. We could see a few people milling around the pool and bar area. Jenny stopped, tugged my hand and leaned in for a kiss. She pressed her body tightly up against mine, caressed the back of my head and hungrily explored my mouth with her tongue... so fucking sexy. She then planted a number of small wet kisses on my lips and face, before devouring my mouth with hers once again, pushing her tongue as deep as she was able and I happily returned the favor. I loved it when she kissed me like this, it was confirmation that she was mine.

"Mmmmm, I love you" I told her.

"Mmmm, I love you too. How do I taste?"

"Amaze..." I half replied before picking up on her meaning. She giggled. Fuck, I felt trapped, but my cock which had finally begun to relax jumped again at the thought. She giggled again..

"Did I just feel your cock twitch David? Do you like that your wife sucked another man a few minutes ago? Do I taste better having just sucked cock, or just different?"

I had the overwhelming feeling that somehow the past couple of hours - since we arrived on the beach until now - had created a monster in Jenny that was not easily going to be satisfied. My nerves were being severely rattled, but I couldn't deny the surge of sexual adrenaline that was now coursing through me.

"Maybe just a little different, definitely not better, but...." I said, more to placate her than anything.

Arm in arm, we resumed our walk back towards the hotel.

"But you like the thought of it, don't you. You like that I can be a bad girl, that sometimes I get to freely satisfy urges that us girls get once in awhile. How was it watching me play with him? Did you enjoy that? You always told me you would, but I was never really sure you could handle it.."

"Fine, I enjoyed it very much" I replied shortly, "How did you enjoy it? Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"God yes, I loved it. I was hoping that you guys would trade places, but maybe another time,"

she said poking me in the ribs. Just as I was going to turn on the path back to our room she pulled me the other way..

"Hey honey, let's get a drink.. and maybe some food - I'm starving."

Chapter 3 - We make plans to go even further. Loving Wives

My escalating libido had completely obscured the fact that I hadn't eaten in hours. A cocktail and snacks sounded like a fantastic idea so we headed for the bar and snagged a couple of stools. Our bartender was a friendly, handsome and well built young black man, but I was hugely relieved when Jenny chose to ignore all this and focus just on me. Maybe she decided that I had suffered enough teasing and that my comfort zone had been pushed as far as I could handle for the evening. If so, she was right. If she was indeed taking pity on me, I was happy to soak it up. We had a couple of cocktails each, some amazing seafood and headed arm in arm back to our suite.

We were both still sexually fired up and there was no doubt that we were going to enjoy each other before sleep. But the travel time and the alcohol were taking their toll. After a quick shower we crawled into bed and into each others arms for what started as some gentle, familiar love making. Then....

"That was a fun evening" whispered Jenny as I slowly thrust between her welcoming thighs.

"I can't believe we got to do all of that, to see all of that," she continued. "Really an outstanding start to our vacation. Watching Anabel and that boy was fucking incredible. It really got to me"

"I know it did. You were pretty wild there for awhile."

"Ha ha, I know. You were too though, you can't blame it all on me."

"True enough," I said, happy to be considered an equal in our experimentation.

"Does my pussy feel good baby?"

"Of course.... always."

A pause...

"How do you think it would feel right now... if... you know..." she ventured.

"Oh god, I guess I'm not exactly sure. But I know it would still be amazing.." I found myself thrusting a little harder.

"Ooh - that's it baby, fuck me hard. Mmmm, that's good, I love that. I want you to imagine that you're not the first to do that to me tonight... like what almost happened. I nearly got fucked by a total stranger, didn't I?"

I picked up the pace, but didn't answer.

"Didn't I?" she repeated. "You tried to give my faithful married pussy away tonight to another man...a man with a big fat cock that would have stretched me out. Do you wish that he'd fucked me David?"

Silence.

"Do you?.... Tell me baby..."

I was really fucking her hard now with all the energy that I had left, but I still chose not to answer. I had the feeling that the monster was showing itself again and that I should be very careful not to encourage it.

"Fucking tell me," she insisted firmly, gasping between my thrusts. "Tell me and don't fucking lie."

"Ok, ok yes!" I growled back. There was no point in claiming otherwise. "Yes, I wished you'd been fucked by that guy and his big fat cock!" I exclaimed trying to prevent my own climax before she reached hers. Thankfully my confession seemed to put her over the top and we came together in the strongest mutual orgasm of our lives. Jesus that was good.

We lay panting tight in each others arms, bathed in each others sweat and cum. After finally catching her breath she cooed,