An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who needs a drink?" Jenny quipped, pretending to break the tension, not that there really was any.

"Good thinking," said Pablo, as he headed to the bar. As I rose Anabel sat up and leaned in for a kiss. As she did so, she rubbed my still achingly hard erection with one hand whilst I noticed the other one slipping between Jenny's thighs. She then whispered so we both could hear, "Sorry I didn't get to reciprocate, but I think it would be best if your wife got you at full strength tonight. Maybe another time."

Before I could think of anything approaching the right thing to say, Pablo tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a beer. I sat back on my heels and took a long drink, figuring I should wait for my erection to subside and my head to stop spinning before trying to stand. The atmosphere had suddenly returned to something resembling normal for when two couples got together for lunch. Anabel had covered her delicious pussy and Jenny was in the process of putting her sundress on. It seemed as if we were all quietly letting the eroticism of the past hour recede from our thoughts. Anabel broke the silence addressing Jenny,

"So what have you guys got planned for tomorrow? The spa next door is fantastic if you've never been."

"Oh yeah?" replied Jenny. "That sounds good - what about it honey?" She turned back to Anabel with a exaggerated look of exasperation, "He's not really the spa type.... and I just realized what he's going to say..."

"Yes, you do know what I'm going to say. We have the golf game all morning and then lunch with everyone from the company," I replied as she rolled her eyes. "I know you don't want to go but it's just for a few hours and we promised we would. There are six teams of four so we have to both show up. If you don't come then it'll ruin the numbers."

"Well that settles it then," Anabel responded assertively. "Jenny and I will go to the spa and Pablo can accompany David to golf. He doesn't want to come with me anyway and he loves that stupid game."

"Yay!!!" cried Jenny immediately. "I'm out!! You will play right Pablo? You'll go with David and stand in for me?"

"Sure. If it's ok with David I'll go. I like to swing a club every now and again and I find the spa idea fairly dull. David - is that ok with you?" he asked me.

I was initially reluctant to let Jenny off so easily, but I quickly realized that it would be a disaster if I now insisted she come. She'd make my day miserable. If Pablo was into it, then why not.

"Sure man. That sounds great. If you'd like to, it's settled. The girls can go to the spa, and the boys can go play golf."

We all clinked glasses and bottles to the new plan. I found myself relieved that I wouldn't have a fight with my wife on my hands early the next day.

As we spent the next 20 mins or so finishing our drinks and chatting, Jenny became very amorous towards me - holding me close and rubbing her breasts against my arm. She was also making a point to kiss and lick my lips, and I feared that her activities in the house with Pablo was the reason why. It also struck me that she was doing it to put on a show, not just for me - it was as if she was taunting me right in front of our hosts. Maybe she was trying to taste Anabel on my lips, or maybe she wanted me to taste Pablo on hers - possibly both.

There was no doubt in my mind that the sight of me going down on another woman had turned her on, but I suspected it was as much as I'd let her off the golf idea as anything. Whatever it was, it was making me eager to get her alone. As I drained the last of my beer I grabbed her by the waist and playfully pulled her towards the house.

"Hold on just a second," Anabel exclaimed. "Jenny, I have a gift for you. Come..." Grabbing my wife's hand, they headed to the bedroom. Whatever it was took a couple of minutes during which time Pablo and I finalized plans for the meet up in the morning. The girls then reappeared laughing conspiratorially, Jenny clutching a small bag. She thanked our hosts for the "best lunch ever!" as we headed to the door.

Chapter 5 - I learn the consequences of leaving my wife to play alone. Loving Wives

A soon as we were back on the path towards the main hotel I tried to get my hands under her skirt and between her legs. I was desperate to find out what she'd been doing in the house but too afraid to ask. Although I had been fooling around also, I felt like she knew everything that I'd done - she'd watched most of it. I had no idea how far things had gone with Pablo and it was driving me crazy with jealousy and lust in equal measures. She pushed my hands away laughing and told me to behave myself.

I calmed myself with thinking about just how little time they had been alone as Anabel and I had been touching each other.... but no! Anabel's story of what happened in Morocco had been quite long....but how long? 2 minutes... 20 minutes? I really didn't know and it was making my head and my stomach flip out in equal measures. This was fucking agony!!! I tried to reach her pussy again but she smacked me hard and told me no. Eventually we reached our room and as soon as the door closed I tried again. This time she grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eye...

"Wait!" she announced with no room for discussion. She knew very well what I wanted.

I retreated, physically at least, but couldn't help myself, "Did you fuck him?" I blurted out.

"I said wait!" she responded sternly. She walked towards the bedroom with one crooked finger beckoning me to follow. She went to the edge of the bed, turned towards me and then pushed me onto it.

"Take your clothes off and lay down on your back," she demanded.

I hesitated, unsure of whether I should be endorsing this new dominant attitude.

"Do it now!" she snapped.

I relented and started to comply as she walked with her little gift bag towards the dresser. As I stripped naked I felt both vulnerable and desperately turned on.

This dominatrix act was something new I had to admit that she was good at it. As I lay back she grabbed my left wrist and quickly applied a rope. It must have been pre-tied with a slip knot as in no time my left arm was immobile. My right arm was soon similarly secured to the other bedpost. Jenny moved down and pulled my ankles apart, tying both of them, and leaving me spread-eagled with a hard cock and my balls tight and exposed. Obviously Anabel had given her the ropes, but did she also tell her to do exactly this? I felt as if the women were definitely in charge.

When Jenny had checked the tightness of the ropes to her satisfaction it seemed as if her attitude softened. She skipped around the room lighting four giant candles that the resort had provided and then turned off the bedside light. She then sat next to me on the bed and smiled lovingly. I managed to relax a little. Slowly she allowed her hand to work its way up my right thigh until her nails began to graze my testicles and penis. Still smiling, she looked down to where her hand was playing with the tip of my cock and the copious pre-cum that was flowing freely.

"Mmmm - so cute," she said playfully. "I do love your lit...." she stopped herself and laughed.

Fuck. This was going wrong. No man wants the word cute or little used in any context even close to their privates. She had never thought of me as anything less than perfectly big before... was she comparing me to someone else now? I knew something had happened.

"Now, what was it that you wanted to ask me baby? Did you have something on your mind?"

As weak and vulnerable as I felt, I lost my nerve. I just shook my head and hoped she'd forgotten.

"Erm, no - you don't get off that easily." Of course she hadn't forgotten. "You asked me a very specific question just a couple of minutes ago. Now, what was it again? Are you too scared to ask your wife?"

"I'm not sure that I really want to know now," I tried, "But I asked if you fucked Pablo."

"Hmmmm, yes that's right," she responded. "Are you going to be relieved or disappointed if I said no?"

"Erm, relieved I think."

"Really? But you wanted me to fuck him just a couple of nights ago, and after I didn't you told me that you wished I had."

Shit. She had a really good memory for every goddamned thing I ever said.

She continued, "So, maybe I did fuck him. Or rather, maybe he fucked me," she exclaimed now grabbing my cock and giving it a couple of quick tugs. I really wasn't going to last much longer..this torture had now been going on for hours.

"Does that make you happy? Thinking about his big cock inside your wife's tight married pussy?" She had mercifully unhanded me now, sensing my imminent loss of control before continuing..

"You did give me to him already baby. And we both know that he has a beautiful cock... and that I was basically naked in front of him after the pool. And that you were outside with his beautiful wife. Of course we had to fool around... you see that, right?"

Of course they had fooled around - indeed, how could they not? They had both been nearly naked and wet, and high, and horny and watching Anabel and I going at it...yes, I understood this, but had they fucked?!?!

She bent down and licked at my lips. Fearing her intentions, I tried to keep them closed but desire took over, and I opened them to her passion. Despite my misgivings, I found myself pushing my tongue as far as I could in and around her mouth. As she responded in kind, she slowly maneuvered her body up and over mine, onto her knees either side of me and her feet hooked over the tops of my thighs. This put her panty covered pussy directly over my erection. She lowered slowly and made contact.

Breaking our kiss and moving her lips to my right ear she whispered "Does that cock of yours want access to this pussy of mine?"

"Yes please," was all I could muster.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure? Do you think it's going to feel the same as you're used to, baby? Or might it feel different - maybe even stretched out a little? The question you have to ask yourself is, did I cuck you tonight... did I open my legs to another man while you were outside being kept busy? Did he push that fat cock of his into my otherwise faithful pussy, and make me his slut and you a cuckold? Oh god - that cock... very hard to resist."

I was about to explode. Her next move didn't help. She kissed me deeply and then returned her lips to my ear...

"You know I sucked him, right? Can you taste how slutty your wife has become?"

Her words were echoing Anabel's. Again. I thrust my cock as much as I could towards her cunt.

"That turns you on doesn't it? Anabel said that it would. That makes me wonder... do you actually hope that yours is about to be the second cock that's been in my pussy in the last hour?"

Both her words and actions were cutting into my psyche like a million little knives. As she spoke, she sat up a little and leaned her hips forward until her panties pressed against my belly. She was wet... wetter than she could possibly still be from the pool. She slid her pussy up towards my chest and I could feel the dampness left on my skin as she did. She straightened her torso and sat upright astride me, and started edging her knees further up, getting her open sex ever closer to my mouth, covered only by a flimsy, soaked strip of gossamer thin fabric.

Has she just been fucked? It was beginning to feel like the answer to this question was a resounding yes, and that I was about to taste the evidence of her sluttiness whether I liked it or not. I could see that the skin on either side of her panties was also shiny in the candlelight, as was her lower abdomen above, while the fabric was perfectly clinging to her pussy lips with a glaze of viscous fluid. She let her sex hover just above my chin, her pelvic muscles gently thrusting as her head fell back. She was now softly moaning and clearly as sexually charged up as I had ever seen her. As her engorged vulva floated just above, my senses received yet another shot of adrenalin as I inhaled her scent - which, I felt I now knew, was a heady mix of mingled sex. Tearing my eyes away from her pussy I looked up into her face. Although she was now looking down right at me, it was as if she saw through me, her focus seeming distant. Its was as if she were hypnotized, conscious only of her own carnal pleasure. She kept moaning and gently thrusting her pelvis towards my face, intent on making me inhale her.

I was watching a side of her that I'd never seen... she was now a purely sexual being concerned only with her own imminent climax - possibly mine too if it happened to coincide with hers. I found myself wanting to submit to her, wanting to increase her satisfaction as best I can, to do anything imaginable to explore the new heights that her libido had apparently found.

Then I realized.... I did hope that she'd been fucked! Fucked by that big cock that had so frustratingly alluded her the other night. She absolutely deserved it! I did want the fluid inside of her panties to be a mix of her own luscious juices and the cum of the man that she's been lusting after. I wanted to experience my own pleasure through her - to derive my own satisfaction as a result of hers. I wanted her to be able to reach a level of sexual intensity that she had only imagined up until now, and I wanted to help get her there. Holy shit - what the fuck was happening to me?!? I couldn't resist it - I needed to pleasure her.. I needed to taste her slutty fucking pussy - just like Anabel told me I would. Fuck fuck fuck I repeated to myself as I craned my neck towards her sex, my prize. It hovered just above my mouth so I extended my tongue and tried to lick.... so close. I tried again - desperate now, having made my decision and my move I just had to succeed. Don't fucking deny me now!!

"Oh baby" I heard her coo. "I know you want it. I know why you want it...and I love you for that," as she finally relaxed her thighs and lowered herself down just a tiny amount before raising up again and beginning a slide back down my torso. I was completely exasperated. When she got low enough to kiss me again, she did so - which gave me some comfort at least. I still didn't understand what had happened or what was going on now.

"Ok baby, this is what really happened - you deserve to know," she said, as if relenting.

"When I looked out of the window and saw that you were on your knees with your head between Anabel's thighs, I just about came in my panties.... which were still on by the way. I got such a rush of sexually charged adrenaline, I immediately understood what both you and Pablo obviously find so arousing about watching your spouse fool around with someone else. My pussy felt like it was gushing and my knees were literally buckling. When Pablo turned to see what I was now staring at, I just couldn't help myself... I just had to touch him. He didn't seem surprised to see what you guys were up to - maybe they had it planned all along - but that didn't mean that his wonderful cock wasn't at attention as I ran my hand along its length."

She pouted, "Babe, don't be mad, I just couldn't help myself... and Pablo was in no state to stop me - he was as turned on as I was. When I saw you lower you head down to her sex, I just had to do the same. I positioned myself so that I could suck him and watch you - as best I could anyway, although I admit that I lost concentration on you for awhile there."

As she was telling her tale of infidelity she started to grind her hot and very wet crotch onto my hot and very hard one. For a few seconds she seemed lost in the sensation, then she grinned at me as she restarted her story....

"Anyway, I didn't know if you were going to get up from your knees between her legs and fuck her at any moment. I know that you would have loved to do that, but I wanted to wait and watch to see what happened."

"What do you mean wait?.... you were sucking his cock!" I managed to croak, which was apparently all I was able to do, given the duress that I was under.

"Wait to fuck!" she responded immediately. "I wanted to wait until you two were doing it before we started. I wanted to be watching you thrusting your cock... I wanted to watch you fuck Anabel before I bent over and let Pablo's amazing cock into my tight, faithful, married pussy. Oh baby - I was so ready. I wanted to feel him fuck me so bad. But as we watched, you seemed so content down there, just lapping away at her, and I know how you get, I know how you love that and how good you are at it - I knew then that I was going to have to wait.

Right there as I was sucking him I got an idea - something that Anabel had mentioned. So I took it upon myself to make Pablo cum with my mouth, regardless of whatever he might have planned. Just as his cock started to pulse, I let it slip from my mouth and I stood up. Although he started to groan in frustration, he quickly realized what I was up to as I stood as close as possible to him and grabbed the front of my panties, pulling them out and down - just a couple of inches from the end of his penis. He grabbed himself and gave it a couple of tugs before unleashing a torrent of hot cum onto my pussy and into my panties. Oh god babe - it was so fucking hot, I about collapsed. I held my panties open for him to complete his ejaculation before I slowly closed them around the sexy hot mess that he'd made of me. David - it felt so sexy... it still feels so sexy."

"And now you're going to fuck me through it," she whispered into my ear as she pulled her panties to the side and out of my way. I felt drops of moisture fall on my balls as she added,

"That is - if you want to."

With no doubt in my mind as to what I wanted to do, I used every ounce of energy to thrust upwards and into her - as deep as I was ever going to be able to go. We both let out a much pent up groan as I filled her as best I could, and I started fucking her desperately. It felt amazing and I knew I wasn't going to last long but I really needed her to cum first. Fortunately she was even more ready than I, and she started to shudder violently on about my third thrust, something she only does when taken over by a massive orgasm. My entire groin was suddenly sodden - it felt like her pussy had exploded with a mix of mingled juices. My own was now shooting deep into her, in what I could only hope was at least an equal display of virility as she had witnessed less than an hour before.

The ejaculate of three people was now liberally coating my loins. I continued to thrust with what remained of my erection, until we had both expended every ounce of energy, at which point I lay completely spent, still tied in an X, with her catatonic on top of me.

"My god that was hot. But don't worry David, I'm not going to let anyone else fuck me ever...." she just managed before passing out, fast asleep. I lay there helpless and still tied up, but fortunately sleep soon came over me too. Sometime in the dead night, she woke up to pee, and she took the opportunity to undo the ropes - so we were then able to snuggle together until dawn.

Over coffee and eggs we acted as if nothing was very much different in our relationship. We talked about the golf game that I was about to leave for, and her day of spa treatments with Anabel. If there was anything sexual on our minds, we kept it to ourselves. She kissed me goodbye at the door and we wished each other a great day.

Chapter 6 - Jenny gets time alone with both our new friends. Loving Wives

I met Pablo in the lobby as arranged, bang on time. I couldn't help but to like him, even though in the back of my mind was the mess that he'd made in my wife's panties just a few hours before. Maybe he was thinking about much the same thing, but he didn't show it. We were renting golf clubs for the day so had nothing to carry. We strolled out into the sun chatting like old friends. I felt proud to find myself in this position with him, as he was clearly very accomplished and lived a glamorous, jet-setting lifestyle. I was looking forward to introducing him to my work associates, even though I know that most of them would rather I had brought my wife. I had decided to tell them nothing as to how we knew each other, and to avoid as many questions as possible. Walking into the clubhouse I quickly realized that I need not have worried... Pablo seemed able to charm everyone instantly and put them all at ease.

1...45678...10